What's the most imposing villain you've ever seen in a cartoon?

What's the most imposing villain you've ever seen in a cartoon?

As in, "Oh God how can it/she/he be beaten?"

For reference

youtube.com/watch?v=mdU8dyjgXU0

Attached: fortress chan.gif (245x199, 990K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A9t7G_lHeiY
youtube.com/watch?v=qP3ude-l0O0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Labby from Where The Dead Go To Die. Then again, he didn't get beaten. Then again, we don't know whether he achieved his goals because we don't know what his goals were. There's no cohesive plot in this movie whatsoever, but it sure is spoopy.

Ramiel is a terrible example of "Oh God how can it/she/he be beaten?" because it was beaten with "shoot a big gun at it."

As for an actual Yea Forums answer, the Beast Planet. You don't beat it.

Attached: world claw.webm (640x480, 985K)

Unicron was pretty imposing as a living planet robot guy who could eat entire planets.

The allspark beating him was a total copout.

Attached: db4afeq-3b7c4f3c-c458-42ae-9f17-120caa69a42e.jpg (700x620, 431K)

The Matrix. The Allspark is a different thing that isn't even in G1.

Don't get me wrong, the original Unicron is fuckhuge and a massive threat to deal with, but a lot of people imagine him to be much bigger than he actually is.

Attached: TFTM planet scale.jpg (800x323, 53K)

Most of the Angels in Evangelion gave off that vibe given what the humans had to work with in that setting. What reason did they give for Ramiel not just using its beams to tunnel down to the Geofront?

Zeruel did it easily and was the most "Oh God how can it be beaten?" for me as it just rolled right up and had them scrambling, not giving them a whole day to plan like with Ramiel as it leisurely tunneled down.

Attached: zeruel.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

How is a robot powered by hate exactly?

Attached: Tf_armada_sideways_info_by_delgatron-d3c2cj8.png (952x322, 312K)

Arael always seemed more intimidating to me

Attached: 22_C275_arael.jpg (360x274, 17K)

Some Angels are more powerful than others. That's it.

That's a different Unicron.

Not even the best fortress-like enemy

A best. I haven't watched the rebuilds yet, did they do my boy justice?

>Beast Planet

Holy shit, I forgot about this fucking thing

Attached: simply to show that it can.webm (640x480, 2.75M)

Attached: 0A3D33B1-87DE-450A-841F-631DA5C63923.jpg (250x188, 11K)

It's just hovering there...menacingly!

Attached: maniac.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

Attached: planet jungle - on doomsday.webm (480x360, 1.88M)

Reminder that she is the worst girl

Polite sage as I have nothing to really contribute to the thread topic.

Attached: worst.jpg (1920x814, 102K)

I think thats the intention
Its the one character Anno doesn't write for

Attached: giphy.gif (500x375, 1017K)

Everything in this movie that wasnt a human was absolutely terrifying while humans were like fragile toys.

Attached: 220px-Fantstic-planet-poster.jpg (220x311, 19K)

U mad?

Attached: tumblr_mlw8xlp8EI1rmsj1io1_500.gif (500x214, 941K)

Correction, it's Oms

Especially towards the end. Up to that point there had been something able to slow him down. Be it Grougal or the Sadidas. Then he gets to the tree genocides a whole fucking country and just straight up wins

Attached: images(4).jpg (471x600, 17K)

I love so much about that episode, like the choir singing when it's mindraping asuka, or everything about the lance of longinus throw (the sound unit 0 makes as the lance is thrown, the effect of it piercing the clouds, the spiral way Arael disintegrates after it pierces the AT field)

But he did win. He just didn't "Win"

>Not even the best fortress-like enemy
wich one is it?

Just go watch the Rebuilds, it's only three movies.

3 is absolute garbage though.

Thats the beauty of it aint it?
20 minutes my boy.

Rebuild Ramiel was fucking amazing.
I cum buckets every time I see him. Best part of all the rebuild movies
outside of the scenes where Shinji and Kaworu are super gay
Rebuild!Kaworu is the best girl
Series!Kaworu is complete shit

The piano scene was the best animated sex scene in history

Eric Cartman

youtube.com/watch?v=A9t7G_lHeiY

Zeruel was much more stronger, and Ramiel would have had difficulty burning through the protective layers (as opposed to drilling).

Its not fair... he won...it should have worked

My nigga. HALLEUJAH!HALLLEUJAH!

Not Yea Forums related

My dick in your ass isn't Yea Forums-related either, and yet you keep on howling for it.

Attached: oh shit.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Mari is probably my favorite character in the series thanks to being the only person in it who actually wants to be there. Call her shallow compared to the others all you want, but there's a certain magnetism when everyone else in the setting is a miserable navel gazing cunt who wants to be anywhere else and there's one person who's perfectly happy exactly where they are.

Attached: This guy is a fucking idiot.jpg (271x186, 16K)

Not really. Yugo should have busted out laughing at Nox after the twenty minute jump. After all his work, all his effort, he still got fucked by God because there is a clear and present divide between what mortals can do and what mortals can't do and Nox thought he was big enough shit to cross that line.
I found it more pathetic than sad, honestly.

I should probably also state that I hate EVA. I've tried the series multiple times and seen every Rebuild movie but I find every character in it to be a repugnant dolt who would have been better off dying in Second Impact. Mari is anti-EVA, which is more than likely the reason I have any affection for her at all.

Attached: 6084b1679f2a613d8bf35dc1d0b3132ebb25ebfe.jpg (658x635, 66K)

Not really a cartoon but it’s capeshit so only seething retards would contend it being somehow off-topic.

The reveal at the end of the the first entity-pov chapter was probably the most utterly fucked i’ve ever perceived the protagonists in a setting to have ever been. As in ‘THE GLOBAL SUPPLY OF FUCKED IS TAPPED OUT FROM JUST HOW FUCKED YOU ARE. THE DICTIONARY HAS TO REDEFINE THE WORD TO EXPLAIN HOW DEEPLY AND TOTALLY EARTH-BET and beyond IS FUUUUUUuuuuuuuccked.’

I mean the yellow sunrise event itself and the mystery of how it would happen was herelded as the end of the world that a third of worm up until that point and that time was all about stopping it. The doomsday itself was an understatment. I mean the opening shots of this endgame was Britain being obliterated followed by the u.s east coast and strafeing runs which cut deep into continental plates.

Attached: 8F6C8682-E133-42BA-823E-88BFFF7583F7.png (1207x1053, 22K)

It's not from a cartoon but Destiny should count since they released a few comics before

Attached: destiny-2s-first-raid-will-be-called-leviathan_85b4.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

This brings an interesting question, could you theoretically "Starve" the beast by blowing up any planet before it has the opportunity to eat it?

If you know anything about animation, any impressiveness or imposition presented by Ramiel is lost in how lazy a bunch of geometric shapes and animated flashes of lights and explosions are. Anno is basically handing you a sock with googly eyes and telling you to use your imagination.

it would be weakened but it could still survive by feeding on meteorites and space dust

I get what you are saying user. Wasn't she designed by that other guy who was also an important part of the crew and never imagined Anno would use his work to pull all his mental issues?

I heard the second movie was a big mes internally because he wanted to make an exiting mech anime for once while Anno still wanted to double down in the drama.

Nox literally bested Xelor when he did that. Those 20 minutes are a pipe dream for the fucking time god.
Also a big theme in Wakfu is how the Gods are a bunch of hypocrite sluts. They are pretty much modeled after the Greek godsl.
Nox mistake was that he thought that 200 years of life force could reset THE ENTIRE Universe. But if he reduces the scale the cosmos would snap in half. Its incredibly sad because Nox was 100% right and his plan made perfect sense, he just miscalculated.
If for some ungodly reason you dont felt a bit sad even after watching his special episode you dont have a soul

I think Beta Ray Bill pulled that trick on Galactus once and it fucking worked

So what the fuck is thst

Seeing how you'd still end up completely losing the planet either way it wouldn't be very worthwhile to do it I feel

I've been wrong before though, Any other details on that user?

>3 is absolute garbage though.
pleb

this entire movie is just an excuse to come up with weird shit
they spend like 10 minutes explaining the geography of this planet for no reason at all.

The god hand.

Attached: Slan.gif (500x375, 1.97M)

I'm really glad someone besides me has sat down and watched this movie

He saves the people, then destroys the planet. He changes his mind once he finds out that Galactus dying would kill all life within a few light years around, a total of about 15 inhabited planets.

I honestly preferred the original. I never cared for the shape-shifting aspect of it, I liked it when it was just a big ol' octahedron(?) without any visible organic elements to it, and no indication it was going to attack outside of it just glimmering. I also liked Sahaquiel more in the original when it was just some cartoony dripping eye, it just felt more otherworldly to me with the newer one just feeling a little overdesigned, even if it has some neat touches.

Attached: Sahaquieldesign.png (2039x767, 428K)

It really didn’t defeat him. It just broke his hold on the G1 cartoon universe for a time. BWN, Armada, Prime, all of these Unicrons are the exact same person reaching into other realities. He can never truly be destroyed. He is a singularity point like Vector Prime

Galactus ate Bill's planet so he was fucking pissed. Bill is nowhere near strong to face Galactus so he makes a plan
He started trailing Galactus' heralds (Bill is stronger than the heralds) and destroying the planets they marked for Galactus to eat. If there was any people on the planet Bill forcibly evacuated them
Galactus starved and started to die.

Nope, same cron

See

not anymore
they retconned it at some point this decade

Mutated Turbo/King Candy. Mostly because he was an evil bastard before getting bugged on, so seeing all that malice in a body that could actually overpower Ralph was a huge yuh-oh from me.

Also, the main baddies of Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go were pretty great and consistently threatening.

Ward also shows that Zion's golden beams of "Fuck You" lanced into an almost uncountable number of alternate Earths, causing the damage to spread far far beyond just Earth Bet.

Entities are horrifying.

Which is probably a problem even now. Even after everything Guts is not even 1% of the God Hand strength.
So odds of the whole thing turning into a huge asspull is pretty high. It's certainly not going be a fight. Not that I believe Miura is even ever going to finish it anyway.

The last time Guts actually fought the most weak, shoddily-made avatar of just one of the God Hand, said avatar outright crippled him. It wasn't even actually trying, and Guts was almost killed/corrupted right then and there. It took Skull Knight bailing him out to stop the story from just flat out ending with Guts getting raped into oblivion.

Guts and co aren't anywhere near the level needed to defeat the most minor avatars of these things. It's not even a case of "how will he beat them?" It's just completely hopeless.

Shit, we're so fucked.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 11K)

Yeah Zeruel gets a lot of love in 2.0. He even gets a massive power boost after he consumes Rei and unit-00
Shinji still wrecks his shit in cqc though

Did I miss something? Please elaborate

Say what you will about the writing in Evangelion but the imagery it uses is really good a worming its way into your head. It just rolls out instantly iconic shot after shot and makes it look easy.

I wish western animated actually approached scene composition and cinematography on that level these days. The staging in western animation, especially TV, has gotten enormously lazy.

Attached: Unit 01 Halo.gif (475x326, 997K)

>tfw they had to make a good ending in the game adaptation because they figured nobody would buy a game where you lose completely no matter what like in the book.

There is an episode late in the original series where the main character is at his absolute lowest, with all of his friends some combination of dead, crippled, in a coma, or too busy dealing with their own horrible shit to support him through his. All of his authority figures are actually conspiring against him or caught up in a life or death spygame around said conspiracy. He is completely and totally alone.

Then some guy shows up and is the first person to be genuinely, unconditionally nice to him in the entire show, and the MC is so desperate for emotional support at this point and any kind of affection that while it is never explicitly stated it is commonly believed that the two of them fucked, even though the MC is the rest of the time shown to be a heterosexual teenage boy.

That relationship ends badly, but the point is that in the rebuild movies that relationship between the two of them is conveyed to the viewer by a tender, fumbling, incredibly gay piano duet montage. Its actually less obvious about them probably having banged than the original series was, but it was still really really gay.

I don't think Guts is ever going to defeat the whole Godhand. They're basically a part of the inherent nature of the world at this point. So unless his witch friends get some ridiculously large power-up and tear their way through a few dimensions I don't think that he can even touch them.

The real focus will be on Griffith and his connection to Guts's and Casca's child, and the flaw of some element of his human nature that he wasn't able to completely abandon.

Attached: slan movie.gif (540x229, 1.98M)

The Movie's Unicron is probably my answer.

I'd also say DCAU's Amazon.
>Every time you find a weakness, it adapts to it
>Basically has the power to forever evolve
>Literally left to become a god
>When it came back in God mode, it never actually lost, and was basically doing everyone a favor by moving planets instead of destroying them, and just wanted to talk to Luthor
His appearance in the Grundy episode was odd, but technically he left to evolve past it.

*Amazo

>Lose completely
But he saved his friends from billions of years of torture. That's a partial, if still unpleasant, victory.

Wasn't she created just to be waifubait and nothing more also Misato best girl?

I like the bittersweet ending in the game. I always thought the original short-story ending was a bit abrupt, and seemed like something that A.M. would have already accounted for centuries ago.

What comes first, half life 3 or rebuild being finished?

Not exactly. She was made for advertising and merchandising purposes, but she doesn't appeal to waifubait specifically. Thats a different set of qualifiers that she doesnt have.

That said, its pretty insult that for as much as they hyped her up for two movies of advertising, we know literally nothing about her and most of her lines of dialog are literally just her talking to herself because she never actually interacts with the rest of the cast.

There are claims that Rebuild is still being worked on, with a preview actually supposed to drop in the next month I think.

HL 3 is basically confirmed dead forever. A more accurate comparison for Rebuild at this point is the next Game of Thrones book: its been promised, we know its being worked on to some degree, but its many years late and everyone is wondering what the hold up is.

The hold-up is that it's a long-ass book and George is a slow-ass writer.

Attached: proudwing.png (500x486, 294K)

3.0+1.0 is supposed to come out in 2021 or 2022, I can't remember.
Half life is confirmed dead.

Lots of top tier mecha shows had impending doom creatures

My next choice would be the aliens in Gunbuster

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Its going to be a "Close the portal" kind of climax, Guts would need to put everything to stop Griffith from bringing the rest of the God Hand from their realm

Isn't it weird that after everything, Guts can't catch a break from people trying to rape him?

It did add an "Oh shit" factor on top when you see Ralph get overpowered so easily, since the whole movie he was insanely strong.

this is the one that mindfucked best tsundere girl right?

Just considering recent cartoons for the sake of reducing my mental search time, the Cluster is a planet sized holographic being made out of the corpses of millions of aliens. It can probably travel FTL and primary attack would be physically punching worlds into molten rubble.

Attached: The_Cluster.png (270x270, 85K)

looks like some shit from Madoka

Homophobe detected.

how the fuck does it take this many years to work on a fucking 2D animated movie? It doesn't even take Ghibli this long to put films out. WTF is Anno doing?

FYI the creator left the project due to working on shin godzilla and it was either before or after that he suffered from depression then the studio had to skurmage through to see if they can find someone else to take over.

But Cluster-chan is a good girl.

He was working on other projects and he very clearly doesn't give a shit anymore.

And it got pacified in its first apperance. In concept its cool, the build up to it and the Gem Drill episode are genuinely intimidating and creepy but it gets resolved anticlimatically and its never even an issue.
Hell it only ever gets brought up once and while that was pretty cool it should have gotten more focus post S2

Ironically FTL is one of the gems weakness, there is an episode that establish how their ships need an special function just so their light bodies don't get drag around once their ships get into light speed.

So the gem would be exposed for an instant when it comes out of FTL, providing the shonen protags an opening to win.

WRONG!
Kaworu and Shinji do not have a sexual relationship and any claims to the contrary is fanwank.

Of course they didn't have sex, Shinji is an incel.

Read very carefully. They had no sexual relationship whatsoever. Not just sex, nothing sexual at all.

I thought he left because they needed to write him off the show somehow? I doubt even Darkseid would've been an issue had he stuck around

Well that is just delusional. But you are entitled to your opinion.

Yeah, I felt the same way about Malachite. Cool concept, several genuinely good episodes dedicated solely to tense build-up, and a pretty rushed resolution.

Attached: 139bfbdbc63b739f3dd1ecd258e2855f.jpg (1121x1446, 112K)

Got that image where it's just a lone diver in dark water and you can faintly see Malachite in the background?

I'm glad she became a watermelon god. I was hoping for that since Season 2.

There's no definitive answer one way or the other, which is a pretty common thing for Eva. This isn't like the end of Inception where if you look hard enough you find there is a 100% confirmed answer, Eva doesn't hand you those. Its why people are still talking about it and arguing about it 25 years later.

But whats important for that episode is that, even if they never say one way or the other that they had gay homosex, the fact that they COULD have had it and it fits the emotional context and reactions to whats happening is whats important. The deed itself is irrelevant compared to the level of devastation that Shinji suffers from being forced to kill Kowaru, and the difficulty that was showed for him to make that choice even though he knew the alternative was the death of every living thing on Earth.

Yeah, Anno actually let others help on the Rebuilds which is part of why they feel so different. Too bad they didn't get to help more.

Nope. You’ve just read the scene incorrectly because your western sensibilities have a different concept of public bathing and male friendship.

>Wasn't she designed by that other guy who was also an important part of the crew and never imagined Anno would use his work to pull all his mental issues?

I have to say, if he thought that Anno wasn't going to go for a psychological deep dive in the rebuild movies, thats his own fault. That's just a failure of pattern recognition considering the rest of Anno's filmography.

That explanation falls apart considering that KowaruxShinji yaoi shipping is way, waaaaay more popular in Japan than it is in the west, where you can't claim its a result of cultural misunderstanding.

Fujoshits gonna fujoshit. Now actually look at the work and not fanwank out of work material.

>KowaruxShinji yaoi shipping is way, waaaaay more popular in Japan
I guess you know nothing about Fujoshi.

So your argument, then, isn't that there is a homosexual subtext to the work that provokes a common response, but that there are conveniently different reasons for every group that has the same reaction to the work that's entirely on them and doesn't at all have anything to do with the work itself provoking that interpretation?

If you are from the west its your fault for not knowing superior japanese bathing customs you filthy gaijin, but if you are honorable Japanese and believe the same thing its because you are a fujo and no further explanation is needed. You want to name any other exception cases? Come up with a few more explanations to tack on while we are at it?

Dumb people exist everywhere.

Just this.

Attached: malachite_pythosblathers.jpg (1280x912, 114K)

Attached: best boi.jpg (1092x910, 117K)

When the Anti-Monitor first showed up in GLTAS the first thing he did was vaporize an entire planet. He then spent most of the season no-selling everything the protags hit him with, including the Red Lantern's planet destroying bombs and the full power of a Guardian which he just effortlessly obliterated.

The whole time he's on screen he's just wiping out everything in his path, hero and villain alike, side characters and even main cast for a bit. By the time we get to the mid-season climax, there doesn't seem to be any hope of stopping him.

Then he gets unceremoniously one-shot and his body gets jacked by Aya who serves as the main villain for the rest of the series. What a cop-out.

Attached: anti-high-five.png (1280x720, 573K)

Yes, it was also the best episode ever.

Attached: Dark Danny.gif (400x300, 470K)

I never understood neon genesis logic that giant geometric fortress is 99.8 percent genetically similar to us.

Yeah it screams. Oh we can have the technology we can do this now. It didn't add anything and honestly took away from the simplistic design.

Hi!

Attached: kkj.jpg (488x488, 15K)

This is a good one

That is only 44%- 60% similar. While chimps are 96%

Alright then :^)

Attached: lol.jpg (645x380, 28K)

It was a way of foreshadowing that Angels and Humanity have a common origin, to the point that Humanity can be classified as the 18th Angel.

That is 90% and considering we all have similar skeletal structures, organs, blood..ect..ect. IT makes sense.

Not a giant armor geometric shape that can shoot lasers.

True. We have AT fields and were born of lilith the 2nd angel.However every animal would be considered angel by that logic.

Point of order: the giant geometric shape isn't the Angel.

The red sphere in the middle, the core? Thats the Angel. Everything else you see if just a body that the Angel builds for itself out of the surrounding matter using its AT Field to act as a kind of armor and tool for the core to use.

The glass octohedron is as much 'the angel' as your clothing or your car is yourself.

This is, by the way, why so many Angels fucking explode when they die: their body was some impossible construct of matter and energy held together by the AT Field, so when the Angel dies and normal physics asserts itself the reaction isn't pretty.

That's sort of the point. AM was making small mistakes throughout the story. Must have been finally showing some wear.

Seconding. What's the comic?

Yes. I think that, if we want to get technical about it, given that evolution is the theme of Lilith based life? All life as we know it on earth, our entire global ecosystem from the plants to the plankton to the animals to us, is all technically the same 'Angel'. We just call it humanity because we see it as being all about us. Everything that resulted from the primordial soup that was Lilith's blood, everything that has ever evolved, is all that one same collective Angel.

Its just that, for the purpose of most conversation, the non human parts of the 18th Angel don't matter much. They aren't going to do anything important.

Aren't the rest of the God Hand already in their realm thanks to the reality fuck he did? I hate how Miura is ignoring some of the biggest things in the manga to focus on the bullshit politics of Griffith conquering everything without any problem

The angel isn't the core. Where did you get that notion? Unit-1 ate the power core and they never claimed he ate an angle.

how DO you beat the leviathan

What Unit 01 ate was the S2 organ, which is distinct from the Core.

Also, when it comes to stuff about the Angels, you can't take whats said in the show as the be-all, end all because none of the characters in the show actually know the whole truth. Not even Seele.

The show and the movie, for example, don't even mention where Adam and Lilith came from. Adam and Lilith are not, technically, Angels. They are a different classification of being called a Seed of Life, created by the First Ancestral Race to populate the galaxy with new ecosystems. They are basically giant, fire-and-forget terraformers made by a civilization that considers something like a planet-wide AT Field to be something you can treat like a disposable space probe.

The deep lore of Eva is all in obscure side material. Like artbooks and fucking PS2 game special unlocks.

AT Fields deny reality around the owner. They are asserting "I Am" against reality and allow for things to express themselves through the strength of their souls.

What human and other normal life's AT Fields do is they keep us as individual things, preventing the biosphere from collapsing into one giant collective of goop.

So far? You don't.

In theory? You just need enough firepower. An absurd amount. I'd recommend something on the level of a Macross Canon. That usually does the trick, though in this case you'll probably need to follow up with another shot or two.

I believe it's more or less confirmed that the God Hand are basically manifest aspects of reality. It's not really possible to 'kill' them because they're functions of existence more than they are proper beings. Maybe Guts can get rid of Femto's physical avatar and set things back to their prior state, but he still isn't killing him necessarily.

The other God Hand have manifested themselves and their realms in material reality, yes. We haven't seen much of that due to Falconia shenanigans though.

Griffith merged the human world with the magical world but the God Hand are still one layer of reality away from the physical world, they can manifest in special places like what happened with Slan, but can go wherever they want.
I think the story is headed where Griffith will sacrifice the population of his new kingdom to bring the rest of the God Hand to the physical world. We have seen hints than that happened before in the distant past and is becoming a plotpoint how people for everywhere in the continent are fleeing to Falconia for protection from the magical creatures.

True however the angel's soul is in the core but saying that is the only thing that is the angel. Would be like saying human body isn't the human only the soul is.

If the only part of you that you need to live is a single organ, and you build the rest of your phhysical form around that organ, and you can shed the rest of your physical form at any time and build a new one so long as that organ is intact... why would you consider the rest of your body to be 'you' instead of a temporary thing?

It has never been shown angels can just make a new form. It has been shown they regenerate. Some fast some slow. Why N2 mines knocked those angels out for a full day. They're not crystal gems.

Even that one angle that was in the lava. Didn't die because his core was destroy but thermal expansion killed it.

Transformers got rid of multiversal singularities YEARS ago, user. Each Unicron, Primus, Fallen, etc are their own thing. Universes can have the usual group, none of them, or their own mix, with their own takes on the ones they DO have.

No, this is the one from early on that they have to use all the electricity in Japan to kill. The one that makes contact with Asuka is . The "the shadow is the body, the body is the shadow" one makes contact with Shinji, and and the spinning halo one makes contact with Rei.

Plus, the cluster shouldn't have been made by homeworld, it should have spontaneously formed from the shards left over from the gem war, its discovering shocking and horrifying both the crystal gems AND homeworld. Steven alone would be able to detect and eventually contact and enhance a blooming collective consciousness within.

Bites the Dust from JoJo felt unstoppable so its actually amazing it got outsmarted by a little boy who didn't even have powers

Attached: poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 90K)

It's actually called the devil hand

Attached: Azel_(Image).jpg (240x550, 35K)

Dont worry user, if George doesnt deliver by 2021 his ass is stuck in a New Zealand prison till the book is done

Think you mean stopped by a amber lamps.

lol

I think griffith will try to sacrifice falconia to become the next God. Since god in their world is a swirling vortex of hatred and evil.

same thing happened with Imperiex in the Legion of Superheroes cartoon, though at least that one felt a little more justified considering that 1) cartoon Imperiex was kinda lame compared to his comic version and 2) it was done by a major villain from the comics

also that is a really good redesign of Anti-Monitor

notably the Super Robot Wars games have brought up the FAR a couple times, if usually in relatively indirect fashion(like the Alpha series directly connecting the Angels with the STMC from Gunbuster)

a human AT field is just the human form. Once the anti-at field forced everyone's to collapse they became goop. I know anno likes to over complicate things but thats what it is.

they are still angels the reason why is because they either have the fruit of life or the fruit of wisdom. Them being the progenitor of their race still means they are angels.

lore wise. the leviathan is insanely massive. the mouth eating nessus and what we can see of it. is like maybe 1% of the whole thing. it's so large the tail end is in another galaxy

For me, it's Iserlohn Fortress.

Nothing gets me more hype than the big gun or tachyon lance wiping a fleet out with a single shot, just to convey the enormity of the resources the empire behind it possesses, followed by the protagonists panicking in the face of such raw might and devastation.

Attached: serveimage (6).jpg (640x480, 37K)

3.33 is literally the only good Rebuild.

The diamonds from the lesbian rocks show were this before, you know, fucking it again.

when I played this call of cthulu board game all the horrors you have to prevent are staggering scary like.

You have a whole board to post in and this one has enough off-topic shit as it is. In fact I bet there's at least 3 eva threads and 1 berserk thread up right now so fuck off back there.

It was because he couldn't handle the black magic he left, because he had to figure out a solution. They never explained why he didn't help with Darkseid.

I could only hear the sound in the German dub on nutflex
I'll recheck my platinum edition

Too bad - like most of the better villains - she had to fell to terrible writing.

Attached: azula___youtube__by_rossdraws-dbeirq0.jpg (680x1003, 822K)

Attached: ReBoot - Medusa Bug.webm (496x360, 2.07M)

Attached: ReBoot - Medusa Bug 2.webm (496x360, 1.46M)

Your problem, azulafag, is that you didn't want her to lose.

Attached: katara_vs_azula.gif (245x150, 609K)

Azula was never unbeatable. Any master like those in White Lotus could definitely beat her. No villain in Avatar is unbeatable, the whole concept of the Avatar prevents that scenario. Now if a fully trained Avatar turns out to be evil, thats a different story.

Attached: tumblr_ptcv7tZ2W41rt6jeso1_1280 (1).jpg (800x565, 230K)

It didn't, it was a complete ooc moment of retardation for Kira to lose. It had already won, with all the threats dead, but he rolled the dice on killing even more people for no fucking reason.

Empowered has a selection of scary bad guys

Willy Pete, the skullfucking, cannibal fire elemental

Deathmonger, the zombie slaver lich

Mindfuck's brother, who made her cut her tongue and eyes out to make her a better telepath

Attached: willypete1.jpg (466x640, 81K)

>What's the most imposing villain you've ever seen in a cartoon?
>As in, "Oh God how can it/she/he be beaten?"

2003 Shredder, before they revealed he was an utrom.

This scene at the end made me shit my pants:
youtube.com/watch?v=qP3ude-l0O0

Then it turned out he was a robot. That sucked.

Attached: Tmnt_blog001-06.png (529x660, 113K)

Angel Asuka

That blue eye thing in 3.0?

MCU Thanos before they revealed that the infinity gauntlet is just a make-a-wish item with shitty pay.
Gamora said "he could kill half the universe just like that *snaps fingers*" but then it turns out the power infinite is really really limited.

The comics did the gauntlet better.

i like to believe the Beast planet is just a shell and inside it live some lovecraft monster.

This fucker

Attached: The_Beast_Planet_reaches_out_to_destroy_planet_Fire.png (619x480, 351K)

What's disturbing about the Beast Planet is that we never actually get to hear it, the thing didn't even speak directly to its generals, but had a mute guy to rely simple yes or no messages to them.

I still believe that Griffith will turn on the rest of the Godhand, not in any altruistic sense, but more because I imagine their end goal to be large scale sacrifice in Falconia, and Griffith doesn't agree with their plan, because Falconia is the castle he always wanted

I could very well imagine an ending to Berserk where Guts is STILL so out of their league, that all he can do is support Griffith in killing the other God hand's

Kira was a smug fuck throughout the story, especially when he thought he'd win 100%. It made sense he'd gloat.

The God Hand is so overwhelmingly powerful that the only chance Guts has of defeating them is the behelit. We've already established that really powerful apostles can go rogue like with the Kushan king, and Guts has a legendary capacity for rage and a weapon that's only getting more and more effective at killing demons. The thing that's obviously being built up to is giving Guts a new family and putting him in a situation where the only way to move forward is to sacrifice hem as Griffith did.

I'd love to see Berserk go in a direction where Griffith essentially establishes world peace, forcing Guts to argue with everyone on whether or not he should let Griffith get away with everything or kill him and plunge the world back into another dark age. I want that conversation to happen.

Attached: PUNISH.jpg (575x567, 160K)

>Seeing how you'd still end up completely losing the planet either way it wouldn't be very worthwhile to do it I feel

You don't have enough Russian in you.

Wasn't there an episode (the one with the fake fire planet) where it is mentioned that the Beast Planet actually eats other planets just to absorb knowledge?

Not exactly "most imposing" in terms of potential for an immediate, unstoppable ruin, but I don't think I've seen another example of a man and beast-powered siege engine that would be almost as large as the city it was meant to destroy.

As for:
>"Oh God how can it/she/he be beaten?"
With a single bloody tack flung out of a makeshift slingshot - and even then purely by accident

Attached: One Eye_war machine_Thief and Cobbler.png (1581x684, 921K)

So ominous that it is too cool to have any meaningful interaction.

I could see fans holding him to it.

Attached: dunk_and_egg.jpg (565x777, 107K)

His behelit has been foreshadowed for so long that I think it has to come into play in some fashion, but I just can't picture Guts or any of his closest companions ever willingly using it.

Unless Puck has been running a long con.

Attached: 1997 Behelit.gif (500x375, 769K)

Yeah, Griffith deserves to be brought down but if the world is permanently stuck the way that it is, then he's already succeeded in building himself up to be the best hope for humanity in the long run. And I can't see him going out of his way to ruin Falconia himself now that he's establishing his perfect kingdom.

I bet you liked the last jedi too, faggot.
I can only hope SU gets rebooted by compitent team sometime down the line.

>I bet you liked the last jedi too, faggot.

Not an argument.