"SO You confess that for 9 months you imprisoned a naked child in your stomach...

>"SO You confess that for 9 months you imprisoned a naked child in your stomach, before forcing him backwards through your genitalia for your sick amusement"

Attached: 618201944181831.jpg (1051x698, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XCywGhHQMEw
youtube.com/watch?v=LDiOtr5X81Q
lifesitenews.com/news/forgotten-study-abuse-in-school-100-times-worse-than-by-priests
cbsnews.com/news/has-media-ignored-sex-abuse-in-school/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And then she forced him to live on his own!

What’s this from?

youtube.com/watch?v=XCywGhHQMEw

Thank you

>"By the powers invested in me by prominent wishful thinking..."

Reminder that the BBC defended and sheltered Jimmy Savile for years.

Attached: Jimmy-Saville.png (848x530, 219K)

>A 99!
>Like a 69 but 30 worse!

Does being a childrens tv presenter turn you into a pedo or do pedos flock to the position for the opportunities it grants them?

And there are far too many conspiracies where a famous pedo was shielded by others or had enough power that they protected each other for their ring to continue, if you start thinking about it too hard you'll lose hope in humanity.

>pedos flock to the position for the opportunities it grants them
This one

Also it seems like the BBC is the only major network to ever explicitly mock the public for being wary. It's either typical Anglo banter or something is rotten in the state of London.

>It's either typical Anglo banter
It's this one.
>or something is rotten in the state of London.
Pedos are in every major city in the world without exception. Like you said, they flock to positions with opportunities.

It's a tired line, but the Catholic Church makes it fairly obviously the latter. "Pedophile priests" aren't priests who became pedos because they weren't allowed poon, they were pedos who became priests because of easy access.

>10 minutes of the same joke over and over again
It was fun for the few minutes.

>Most victims of abuse grow up to abuse others. It's like werewolves.

Attached: 0hyE7Of.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

Its a compilation of different episodes

>I TEACH P.E.!
>-DOPHILIA!
heh

Ah... a compilation of the same joke over and over again.

t. salty pedophile

>what is a running gag

>Your appeal has already been filed. PEDO-FILED

Been a while since I've seen this

Thanks user
That was pretty good

Attached: FineShit(29).png (708x963, 537K)

Huh so this is what Chakan has been up to. Guess Death sentenced him to find evil even when there isn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=LDiOtr5X81Q

A joke that overstays its welcome yet lingers about. A routine with the same set up and "punchline" but nothing else. A genuine lack of originality and surprise after the first instance.

>"A WITCH, luring a pure, innocent child into satanic arts? And it's not even an ordinary house, but an "owl" house, looks more like a PED"OWL" HOUSE TO ME! This is even worse!"

Attached: the-owl-house.jpg (1024x576, 281K)

I wanna fuck this swede.

its Netherlands, not Sweden though

thats Dutch to you, sir.

kek

Oh, so you admit you find fun in something only in the first minutes of its existence. The worst pedophile there is, an infant diddler

Attached: pedofinder.jpg (640x368, 17K)

was this guy a pedo? he basically groomed and kidnapped an underage girl from her country, makes her work for him and gets absolutely mad when he see she's in love with a young man and abandons her.

Attached: 445r7y.jpg (1920x1038, 193K)

>Reminder that the BBC defended and sheltered Jimmy Savile for years.
>Demonized pedo Hunter
Really Makes you think.

>>Most victims of abuse grow up to abuse others. It's like werewolves.
He not wrong. That’s why there a higher percentage of child predators in The lgbt community than most. There studies that suggested 40% of gay men and transgender been molested as kids. Hell child molestation in public schools more than 80 times higher than the Catholic Church. Teacher unions literally protect teacher fucking their students. lifesitenews.com/news/forgotten-study-abuse-in-school-100-times-worse-than-by-priests

cbsnews.com/news/has-media-ignored-sex-abuse-in-school/

only pedos get mad at pedo jokes

I actually say that all the time

>you dislike something therefore you're mad!
this is why we can't have nice things.

I don't think I've ever seen someone misinterpret this movie as bad as you just did.

okay, then explain

The movie is more about old men recapturing a sense of youth. She follows him, he at first does not want to take her in. But as time passes her chearfulness makes him feel more and more youthful, giving him something he thought he long lost. So he does everything he can to make her happy. She also makes the other aged performers feel youthful/happy as well in the hotel they're staying in.
The movie ends with him accepting that his time has passed, as she goes with the young man.
The entire movie is about chasing the fleeting feeling of a lost youth, he was never trying to get in her pants.
The older you get user, the more you'll understand it unfortunately...

I know it's true to an extent, I just thought the comparison was funny

>And there are far too many conspiracies where a famous pedo was shielded by others or had enough power that they protected each other for their ring to continue
Search Marc Dutroux case and you will find that reality is more creepier than fiction

Thank western animation for the glorious lip bite transition. You won't be seeing that in French or Japan animation.

If you had to pick only 1 scene from this entire 10 minutes, which one would you pick?

Which one best delivers the joke in its purest form? Which one will be remembered for ages?

How would the pedo Hunter general fare in the dc and marvel universes?

The one where he burns the teacher. He even asks the children and says "Oh well, as it is Christmas"

Better question, how would he handle ?
That's a LOT of pedos.

The gay couple one
>By the powers invested in me by a bloke I met in the pub who knew for definite

Attached: c58b85cfce317864a7ff3146bc7f6905d8ad7679_full.jpg (184x184, 9K)

Really, all you have to do is get a deep tan, claim you're a muslim, and they'll let you rape children for decades.

I found this comic suspect the first time I encountered it, and I consider it even more suspect given the increasing evidence of statutory abuse networks in the media classes.

Attached: 1519862924310.png (484x434, 11K)

Solidly the latter. The position of "children's light entertainer" is practically invented for pedos. Guys who like making kids happy but aren't pedos stick to making Pingu.

It's even truer for gay. Read any autobiography of a homosexual, there will be a bit about an alarmingly precocious early-life sexual encounter with an older man, and the older man by all accounts will be initiating without any feedback from the kid. That the adult homosexual reminisces of the encounter as "consensual" has all the telltale hallmarks of pssychological gymnastics to convince oneself it wasn't abuse.

I remember being shot at how brazenly Paul O'Grady (better known as the drag act Lily Savage) talked about an orderly seducing him at a hospital in Liverpool, and it turns out they're all this direct about it. An open secret in the gay community.

Attached: 1548526873839.jpg (500x428, 146K)

There's certainly a mild undercurrent of that, but it seems more like the magician has a misguided sense of fatherhood to someone else's daughter he's looking after. Trying to find meaning in his life through desperate measures.

This all makes sense when you consider that the media and education are far more in bed with each other than either are with the church. Media and education are more propaganda outfits, and propagandists have got to stick together.

The fact that cartoon didn't end with the pedofinder general attempting to pull his shtick on a black/arab guy and running afoul of the racistfinder general seems like a missed opportunity.

Attached: 1553806115212.gif (600x431, 739K)

Do you know which year this was made? Back then the most troublesome immigrants UK had were Yugoslavs and Poles

reminder that Margaret Thatcher was his close personal friend and even spent Christmas with him on at least two occasions, and was also responsible for him being appointed to the board of a hospital trust in whose hospitals he conducted much of his abuse of the living and the dead

reminder that the papers that should have been released on those and other matters concerning Thatcher's government were held back "for security reasons" by the present government

reminder that there's no way in hell between room 105 at the BBC (which existed solely to root out undesirables and actually kept even remotely left-wing individuals from working in positions of influence or programme making for about 50 years in the post-war settlement) and the standard security vetting for anybody who is to spend time around the Prime Minister that Thatcher hadn't been made aware of the numerous police investigations across multiple forces that already existed into Savile prior to the 1980s as well as contemporaneous complaints about his conduct

Thatcher backed England's most prolific sex offender against the advice of her own spooks

people tend to "shelter" individuals who commit abuse because the alternative is that everybody loses their job (best case scenario; abuser goes to prison, others who sheltered them go too), but the middle ground between that and nothing happening involves anybody who doesn't look the other way losing their job

and you're basically out of the business, which means restarting your career, which, I mean it's hard to explain to a generation that think ordering food from an app in the middle of the night and having it couriered over by just whatever guy has a bike from an industrial container with a filthy kitchen inside it is normal, but in the past, there were these things called careers, and you progressed up them and got better money later on because of something called experience

they had families to think about

Liberals would never tolerate that

so... Paul O'Grady, who is a man in his 60s, being seduced in the 1970s when the most popular British films were shit like Confessions and Carry on, and being fine with that post-60s free-love ethos that he was raised into, this shocks you?

boy do you ever need to read a book

I mean you know Honor Blackman literally spent 50 years playing a slut off the back of that same culture, right? oh but I guess

you're fine with doing it to women

I meant Leon Brittan you know, the creepy member of Thatcher's cabinet responsible for holding back so much info about pedophilic abuses. I was fifteen at the time. I'm lucky I didn't sit with him much longer than I had too. Gave me an awful vibe then and an even worse one now.

is this movie about Jimmy Page

Yes, because unlike now I was hoodwinked like the majority of the population into buying the line that "free love" meant something relatively innocent, and not the creepy front for child abuse that it actually always has been. And the fact that you appear to be apologising for this is telling.

Then again, conflating the at-face-value raunchy, but still entirely not-abusing-children, content of the adult Carry On films with a preteen getting fucked by a hospital orderly when his parents weren't looking, seems about right for something who thinks I need to read more.

100% confident the poster is one or both of a furious librul or a textbook hysterical woman.

he's completely wrong, the majority of victims of child sexual abuse are female, the majority of sex offenders are male

I think perhaps you've misunderstood the meaning of the word "most" if you think that "most" victims grow up to be abusers themselves

Nein, it's about Jacques Tati

There have been people calling things racist that aren't for as long as there have been actual racists.
It's not exactly a new phenomenon.
Depending on how old the shorts are it might predate when liberals became "liberals".

The transformation of liberals to "Liberals" was a gradual one that started from the interior undercurrent of the movement and hollowed it out steadily. It could be seen as far back as the 60s in certain dangerous subcultures, gradually growing in influence though still beneath the surface in the 90s. By the 00s when the Pedofinder cartoons were made (I think mid-late 00s? I watched them for the first time in 2010-2011) the movement was positively late-term and rearing to burst from the fold. Probably less than a decade before the grand grotesque transformation around Obama's second term.

you meant him

you know why The Benny Hill Show isn't on tv any more, don't you? it's because the what you'd call at-face-value raunchy, but still entirely not-abusing-children content of that particular show was made using child performers

for example, there was a Page 3 girl called Maria Whittaker who like a lot of Page 3 girls got her start aged 16 (though unlike say, Sam Fox, she didn't get a countdown to her 16th birthday in The Sun every day for a week with the promise of seeing this child's tits) and Maria Whittaker got her start on the Benny Hill show as a burlesque dancer in a show that went out in January 1983, when she was 13

if you think that was an aberration of your precious sexy-straight culture, you're out of your fucking tree

Sid James would fuck anything that walked on set, famously

don't imagine he was checking ID, do you?

You don't need to tell me that Sid James was a creeper. But you can start by telling me exactly are you trying to get at with this current line of ... attack? It's not really interacting much with what I've said about the dangers of gay culture at all. It sounds entirely line with everything I've said about the bullshit of the 60's "sexual revolution". "Your precious sexy-straight culture" appears to be a figment of your imagination.

Incidentally, I'm 100% sure you're a tourist from another website given the peculiar way you type and emphasis

individual line points, like this, with passive aggressive questions? Don't you?

Either an ex-tumblrite and/or a current twatter.

>By the powers invested in me by a bloke I met in the pub who knew for definite, I find your sort guilty of pedophilia!

Genius

you must be new to Yea Forums but it's cute that you think you can deflect with accusations of tumblr

you were the one who tried to defend Carry On and Confessions as harmless on the grounds that they were "at-face-value raunchy, but still entirely not-abusing-children"

but now you're what, not defending them because you remembered that Sid James was a creeper, Benny Hill hired kids to play strippers, and the biggest newspaper in the UK used to count down to children's 16th birthdays when they'd be paid to show the entire country their tits?

how in the hell is any of that "at-face-value raunchy, but still entirely not-abusing-children"?

it's not, is it? just a fiction you're desperately clinging to so that you can feel aggrieved about Paul O'Grady saying he had easy sex one time as a teenager, because of your curious fascination with the gays and their bum fun

welcome to the gay board, user

Monkey dust series 2 was made in 2004

Completely talking past everything I've said to attack a point that you yourself have spun out of whole cloth in order to avoid addressing the actual pertinency of the situation? Yep, that's a librul woman alright, or failing that just a particularly irate gay pedo. Pure motivated reasoning at it's finest.

>Paul O'Grady saying he had easy sex one time as a teenager
Is this you willfully misreading or are you actually delusional? Probably no difference.

Attached: 373495766.jpg (576x384, 50K)

That's not accurate though. Mass immigration of Africans and Middle Easterners have been happening since the end of ww2.

Nick Griffin was arrested in the 90s for pointing out how Labour run councils were covering up sex-rings from Pakistani and Iraqi immigrants since the 80s.

>zero fucks given about punctuation/capitalization
>calls others new
Pottery.
Also, despite what a vocal minority wants to be true, Yea Forums isn't gay.
If you want a board full of undeniably closeted homos, look no further than /fit/

>Dutch
indeed, from Brabant, and not a filthy Belgian

Attached: Ongezellig Deel 1 edit noaudio.webm (640x360, 375K)

Nigga theres more kids in school than in church. Are you retarded?

have a silent clip, with audio at

Attached: Ongezellig - Deel 1 ensubs noaudio.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Mister Rogers.

>The gay couple one
here:

It happened when the absolute monsters in groups like Weather Underground and the BLA disbanded and get legitimate jobs teaching. There are people who killed hundreds of fellow Americans with bombs in the 70s still walking around free and educating the youth.

Nope. Running gag is a legit form of humor. It's quality stem from variation within the same theme. Even if the punchline is the same, it's gist is about HOW you get to that punchline.

>That’s why there a higher percentage of child predators in The lgbt community than most.
False
>There studies that suggested 40% of gay men and transgender been molested as kids.
debunked

i dislike the way how he says general

>given the increasing evidence of statutory abuse networks in the media classes.
Such as?

Mistah Rogers is a profound entertainer. He's no cheap nasty Saville.

Damn right man. Joe McCarthy was 100% right

Shit, I haven't see /qa/ in years, I should had to expected that