How do I make a post apocalyptic cartoon that’s not an bvious rip off of Adventure time?

How do I make a post apocalyptic cartoon that’s not an bvious rip off of Adventure time?

Attached: A8BA6F4F-A8FB-451F-B35F-396E865E5BA8.jpg (960x1440, 276K)

Make it good

/thread

No noodle arms. Less wacky

Anyone here knows about the fluffy abuse fandom from Yea Forums? There was a comic about a rusky soldier who can't speak english very well and is trying to survive in a post apocalyptic world where mutant fluffies became the dominant specie. He eventually finds and befriends a fluffy who is capable to talk (in a very sarcastic voice). Shit was cringe kino and I wish it continued.

>Implying AT is the only post-apocalyptic setting that exists
No one's gonna make that dumb connection, go nuts OP.

Just do it. But don't just rip off AT, rip then all off. Every post-apocalyptic setting you know about in depth, just take as much as you can logically fit in. Just to see what happens.

Bump

Bumping because I'd like to know too.

Keep it whimsical and try to focus on something that you personally find interesting. Also, try not to get caught up in love triangles.

Forgot my pic

Attached: s-l400.jpg (276x400, 46K)

AT wasn't post apocalyptic

Fallout was a rippoff of mad max until they started introducing more batshit insane ideas and the witty commentary on how red frightened America put their entire faith and trust on the government.

Attached: 1559690874704.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

Googles is best boy/squid.

Another bump
What are some recommendations for a good post apocalyptic cartoon?

rip off obscure european post apocalyptic comics instead.

Like especially the kind that draws like 500 little background dudes every fifth page or something like some sort of "where's waldo" but with some titties out

Something like this

Attached: p15244602_b_v8_ab.jpg (960x1440, 299K)

9 from 2009

Would love to watch a cartoon that displays the aftermath of cultists successfully summoning a Lovecraft god that wrecks the earth, humanity is on the brink of extinction. Elder gods roam the earth and what little people are left are trying to survive in remote areas while constantly fearing possession or even dreaming while asleep.

>Make an obvious ripoff of Mad Max
>Humanity is extinct and nature has taken back the Earth
>Animals (evolved from the surviving species) do stuff

learn loomis

no lesbians or faggots or relationshit

You don't. Rip off Mutant instead.

Most of the major cities are nuked. Hundreds of years have passed. Nature has reclaimed the cities but the radiation is still high and people don't live there anymore. Humans have just re-invented gunpowder (but they have to be reloaded manually), alcohol and very rudimentary steam power. Electricity is still a mystery. There ARE old technological artifacts from the like plasmaweapons and sometimes old gadgets and machines are found but most require power and can't be used. The knowledge of these things are gone so most is just guesses for what purpose things might have had and no can read the old languages written on old things like plastic bags, road signs and magazines.
Robots/androids are still around but have been so for so long that their memory disks are filled and have started to write over old memories. They can look anywhere from Wall-E to a realistic android but all must follow the three laws of Azimov. Animals have evolved from reasons unknown into bipedal, sentient, talking ones and their true animal equivalent in nature are nowhere to be seen. Most common animal people are cats, dogs, pigs, chicken, pidgeons, rats, etc.
You'll have mutants too which are basically the X-Men that may or may not look human and have varying degrees of superpowers and sometimes even PSI abilities and mindcontrol.
Also, monsters.

Attached: Mutant-UA.jpg (1626x1629, 1.08M)

Call it "Adventures In Time." Hollywood will eat it up and most watchers will never catch on.

Fallout: The Animated Series
>Bethesda makes me so mad that they never let their up out to play.

Use literally any of the post-apocalyptic scenarios that existed for decades before Adventure Time? AT's hardly a by the books post-apocalyptic setting, I don't understand how this is difficult for you.