No, this is Patrick

No, this is Patrick.

Attached: JPEG_20190411_023042.png (550x413, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=195hLAdQeEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CJwyjWpP4XA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pain_in_crustaceans
youtu.be/3vPV_WeQxV8
youtu.be/aLSGBQUA8l0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello, is this Patrick?

No, this is Patrick.

Attached: .png (768x1024, 1.07M)

Is that boiled crab? wtf

That's bread dummy
Or really, crab cake

Big Yeasty Claws!

Attached: lb2mrw4ebgr0jhkjvgy6onnl0auq7enekd4rzttf7hry3eqjk9icf85twekghpvh.jpg (1020x576, 78K)

but you can see the crab eyes

Killing and cleaning crabs is such ugly business. So thank god they tasted so good.

Not any more user
>stealth /cock/ thread

Attached: Crab Chopper.webm (720x404, 2.54M)

show me you /cock/

is this crab hell?

There is a hell for crabs and we invented it

Attached: Crab Line.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

>Those little restaurants on the Chesapeake Bay whose idea of "all you can eat" is to dump a bucket of crabs straight into your table.
Sometimes I miss the east coast.

can we dominate a species anymore

Attached: fab5.gif (500x281, 734K)

Fucking crazy the killing machines and contraptions and industries we're able to come up with. We're sick puppies really.

So you would think

Attached: Crab Hero.webm (271x480, 306K)

This is slightly horrifying.

youtube.com/watch?v=195hLAdQeEQ

That's fucking scary, but on the other hand....

Attached: cheerful suicide.gif (240x240, 2.37M)

Attached: kek.gif (500x250, 857K)

everyday i am reminded about how heartless humans can be.

Don't kid yourself user, if a crab had it's way it would eat you and everyone you care about.

Reminds me of the comic about the ayy lmaos who capture humans, decapitate them and connect their heads to a machine that makes them revive their worst nightmare forever just because the ayy lmaos were bored.

why are they left alive for this?

At least in most cases they are killed before being prepped. In nature they wouldnt even get that courtesy.

why bother killing them beforehand when the process kills them anyway?

they are not alive. those niggas probably have been inside of a boat in cold water for days, even weeks.

Attached: dgret5.jpg (474x311, 45K)

Human disassembly lines when?

can you feel it mr. Krabs?

you volunteering to be the first?

AIM FOR THE CENTER FOR SUPER EFFECTIVE DAMAGE!

If they're alive, the sawblade in the middle should take out most of their nerves.

No, just wondering at what point we turn on each other

I mean, may be good way to farm parts and all

What's heartless about it? A crab isn't alive like you and me. It isn't even alive in the same sense your dog is. It is animated meat.

people are still afraid of night soil. it will probably be a while before we start "disassembling" humans for resources.

if you mean humans eating humans we have been doing that for ages and many still do, for example south american tribes, african tribes, mongolian tribes and india

"afraid of" or disgusted by?

No, I get all that. Meant more like an industry.

Preferred way to cook and prepare crabs anyone?

human placenta is very expensive, it's used to create top notch beauty products.
also in some countries human follicles for hair transplants can be farmed from corpses with the family's permission.
and of course the whole black market for human parts

What are you going to do, user? Protest factories? Become vegan? You're throwing a packing peanut into a tornado here. I'm all for test-tube meat, but until the science is perfected and the FDA slaps a Grade-C on it, I'm dining on cow until the day I die.

Boil and serve with garlic butter. Old Bay fags can fuck right off.

Krabby pasty

Fuck... this got a laugh out of me.

Fuck, now I'm craving crab legs, claws and clams...

Just an excuse to eat butter

>I'm all for test-tube meat, but until the science is perfected and the FDA slaps a Grade-C on it, I'm dining on cow until the day I die.

I'll admit, I am curious on how it will taste versus farm raised meat. I would have to imaging it wouldn't taste quite the same. It will be close, like pseudo malt vinegar in the UK, but won't be exact.

Personally, I've tried that imitation meat, that "beyond meat" stuff around here.
Honestly I was surprised at how close it was. It was good honestly, and if they can ever get the price to the consumer to something reasonably comparable to beef or chicken I'm sold.

I've been curious about it, but I would feel like some fucking hipster for eating.

The only place around here that had it was a&w. Normally their burgers aren't anything to write home about but these were surprisingly good. Maybe even better than their beef.

Carl's Jr, Del Taco, and somewhere else have food with it for sale while Vons and Albertson's have it for home use here in SoCal.

Well if you're in SoCal then yeah, you probably have a lot more places to choose from then the middle of nowhere that I'm in.
Evidently A&W canada sold more of their beyond burgers than beef last year so that's why they're trying it out down here.

The fuck is a canada?

I dunno some kinda weird place where they put milk in bags.

The only place I know that does that is Lumberjackistan.

youtube.com/watch?v=CJwyjWpP4XA

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

a fucking leaf

So, it is Lumberjackistan?

No likey the first person experience. Pretty good horror though.

it's a crusty crab

>slowly cooking them alive in this fashion
Huh that's not how you're supposed to do it
>it's a wok
Ah, of course

MARYLAND IS SOVEREIGN! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Maryland-Wood-Flag-1[1].jpg (864x576, 57K)

Huh?

Oof

This is a bigger blunder than Kratos accidentally eliminating Athena

kys Old Bay is LIFE you fucking dirt eating cunt. Get the fuck out

My grandpa used to watch vietnamese boys get skinned and cooked to be sold as food for US soldiers.

Your grandfather was also senile.

Attached: success.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

>are the crabs still alive

This shit is horrifying!

>you will never be bread

Attached: 1473102474117.jpg (432x293, 44K)

>but until the science is perfected and the FDA slaps a Grade-C on it, I'm dining on cow until the day I die.
They already sell it for a reasonable price on par with regular ground beef patties(I've only seen it as hamburger patties right now). And the people that try it do say it's pretty good. But you gotta be a real fuck up to make a burger taste awful.

It is, you biology brainlet. Vertebrates aren't the only life on the planet.

Spider Bread, Spider Bread
Radioactive Spider Bread

Not him, but that's a common line of thinking that people use to rationalise eating meat. The idea that most of what we eat "doesn't perceive pain the same way we do" has a lot of scientific evidence for and against it....
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pain_in_crustaceans

A crab is basically an oversized bug. It has a couple thousand neurons total. Most of its actions are reflexive and not carried out by the central nervous system.

So are the crabs alive or not? In those two crab hell vids they dont move or anything. At all

As a Marylandfag, this is an entertaining thread.

youtu.be/3vPV_WeQxV8

Good ol bee rape

Is this the magic school bus?

I'm feeling a lot more human guilt than I expected coming into this thread.

Attached: 1505025855522.jpg (791x795, 412K)

You drown that guilt with some nice Crab pasta.

>b-big scary machines bad!
it's no more "heartless" then cutting them up by hand. just because it's automated doesn't suddenly make it evil. watch fewer dystopian sci-fi movies, they're warping your brain

Here have some spider bdsm
youtu.be/aLSGBQUA8l0

>Stroggification.webm

Its not crab hell, its just corpse defilation. The crabs are alredy dead in almost all of these

Attached: 20170602-fried-soft-shell-crab-sandwich-vicky-wasik-12.jpg (1500x1125, 179K)

No, that’s Stewart.

Dude pain is merely a sensation, humans hate pain because they have a personality and complex emotions to go with it. all creature having a survival instict doesn't mean they cry themselves at night thinking about their mom and world hunger. Fuck, animal don't even understand number or time.

Do not feel bad for crab.

Attached: Crab rips off claw.webm (642x480, 2.04M)

Attached: Crab vs bird.webm (640x360, 451K)

Attached: Crabs attack bird.webm (592x320, 1.29M)

Live offloads are a thing.

That's a frenzy right there

Attached: Octopus vs. Crab.webm (854x480, 2.75M)

Attached: clever.jpg (1911x1026, 165K)

It’s obviously been sautéed and they let it swim.

I love how the crab completely freezes at its unexpected salvation

>im proud to be a gluttonous and mindless savage.
be silent.

That’s not charrah bread