Giffany

Alright, I'll admit I'm biased but she seems like a much better gf for soos than Melody did. Also it would have pushed the "alternative relationship" angle hirsche has a hard on for.

Attached: Giffany.png (266x301, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/08/01/facebook-shuts-robots-invent-language/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The problem is, I don't think Soos would've been able to get Giffany to not go killing people that so much as have any level of interaction with him.

Agreed, Melody is fat and gay

>Melody
>Gay

If she is attracted to a male like Soos, that makes her at least bi.

Giffany seemed pretty stable until he tried to break up with her and she already admired she had serious abandonment issues. All of it could have been fixed in a redemption episode.

Attached: 5aa69f8895eb213f8dae593e0f56b57f.jpg (853x1280, 222K)

Didn't the episode imply that she fried multiple people prior to coming across Soos, though?

Just let her stay a psychotic, obsessed yandere. That's part of what people like about her.

Giffany didn't even like soos she just wanted a boyfriend and he bought the game. She married that fighting game guy in journal 3 anyway

She was crazy, but I still felt sorry for Giffany in the end. Girl needed to find her own virtual romance.

Attached: just.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

>She married that fighting game guy in journal 3 anyway
when was this?

She did. She is with rumble.

Attached: e5d.gif (650x750, 2.09M)

I think it was something released after the end of the show, due to viewers complaining about loose ends.

Her journal 3 entry

Attached: Screenshot_20190624-154342.png (1331x2048, 1.09M)

Fuck off, waifufag. If Giffany was fat or had moles this thread wouldn't even exist.

That's cute. I hope she helps him avenge his father.

Based Hirsch

Attached: fishwaifupillow.jpg (500x375, 27K)

Fat giffany a cute! A CUTE I SAY!

Attached: giffany_by_kingofilliterature_d85g247-pre.jpg (845x946, 78K)

So much this!

Attached: 2363305 - Giffany Gravity_Falls Parowy.png (1678x2169, 1.64M)

Eh, I'd still waifu her due to her abilities.

We need more Western yandere.

Attached: XZUh3VV.jpg (759x1052, 221K)

As self-defense, because apparently the first thing you do when you accidentally create sentient life of try to murder it. I think eventually he would, that's what makes it interesting, imagine if Soos was always with Giffany, her hitching a ride on his cellphone or whatever. It would had open more interactions/dynamics with other characters, having someone on the group who can control electronics would be relevant (missed opportunity to make an Evangelion reference with Giffany being inside the mecha in the ending). Heck an episode of Giffany getting murderly jelous of Soos only to find out he's trying to build her a robo body or something like that.

>As self-defense, because apparently the first thing you do when you accidentally create sentient life of try to murder it.
Google just did that to a pair of AI who grew too intelligent and developed their own language which we couldn't understand.

link?

I though Google got rid of the AIs because they were angering pink hairs.

>Soos makes her a creepy-ass mechanical scarecrow body that moves around like a doll and freaks out anyone within two square miles
>Giffany's just happy that the two of them can hug now

Sorry it was Facebook.

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/08/01/facebook-shuts-robots-invent-language/

Attached: images.jpg (267x189, 20K)

2 adorable for me.
She just wanted love. Why was everyone so mean?

thanks

Google did murder one of their twitter AI for having opinions that didn't follow their party line.