About to see endgame when is a good time to leave to take a piss

About to see endgame when is a good time to leave to take a piss

Attached: d1pklzbuyaab0la.jpg (1383x2048, 857K)

During the entire thing

The whole film

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

test

whipcrack

Just go before the movie and don't get a drink.
I don't know why some people think it's a requirement to buy that shit.

Attached: shinnnn.jpg (1664x696, 141K)

you have the entire first 2 1/2 hours. the fighting doesn’t start until the last 30 minutes.

The second Rocket and Thor arrive on Asgard, you'll miss absolutely nothing.

The very second you see professor hulk you're good. you can leave and come back and the scene wouldn't change

But you just made a full circle?

After Captain America beats on Thanos. Everything after that, You can piss all you want.

It's one of the most touching scene.

SPEND
CONSUME
OBEY

I found out that as long as I drink my nip and soda separately I won’t need to pee during the movie. But if I mix them I have to go like twice. Any reason why that is?

Any part with brie Larson can be removed from the movie and nothing changes

When the screen says "5 YEARS LATER" and it goes to a therapy group led by Captain America. Most skippable scene in the movie by a mile.

The scene with Hulk eating breakfast in the diner is also non-essential, but is a lot of fun.

How weak are people that they can't go three hours without a piss? I've got kidney problems and even I had no issue. Wear a diaper if you really need to.

The group therapy scene was completely irrelevant.

The scene where Black Widow is behind a desk while talking to Cap is also irrelevant. As is the scene where Black Widow goes to Japan to recover Hawkeye (because Hawkeye is irrelevant).

That scene, the teleconference at least was interesting to me. Actually seeing the every day business/scope of superhero-ing. And the Namor allusion.