Let’s face it, women want more pretty boy husbandos, not some le strong female characters...

Let’s face it, women want more pretty boy husbandos, not some le strong female characters. So why don’t comic book companies pander to women the right way?

Attached: 004C3146-57D3-4264-9AD9-2C7717F337F1.jpg (694x694, 224K)

>implying they don't
There's a lot of pandering and lewding in male focused hero comics.

Attached: 11256256722.png (398x385, 399K)

Tony Stark isn’t a pretty boy, sorry. His hair is too short and he has facial hair. The pic I posted is a pretty boy.

Facial hair is god tier husbando trait you pleb

Attached: tony disappointed.jpg (200x200, 30K)

The right way? Why are you assuming it's one or the other? You do know that shows with pretty boys and strong women are usually easy money for the female crowd, right?

Were talking about comic books only. A lot of comic book writers are awful at creating strong female characters so might as well go the best route and just give us pretty boys because then only the artist has to be good plus since it’s a male character it won’t fall under bad writing.

>plus since it’s a male character it won’t fall under bad writing.
wut

>We're talking about comic books only.
If you're only in it for the pretty boys, you might as well just find a twitter artist that you really like. Because, if the writing is shit, you're usually stuck with pretty boys that feel sad and mopey.

The big 2 attempts, Marvel especially, at creating strong female characters is awful. With creating strong male characters it can be either or.

Maybe if they make a good Sentry film and the character gains more traction, everybody will stop shitting on him to the point of autism.

I’m not just looking for pretty boys. I’m looking for good characters who happen to be pretty boys. If I just cared about looks and ignored the shit writing I would be a Grayson fan :^)

>mfw I had the same general aesthetic, but with shorter hair
I've completely let go of myself and have JUSTed now. Hilarious how differently people perceive me, now that I don't fit into a shallow criteria. In a way, it's a blessing in disguise.

Being overweight isn’t healthy. This goes for women too btw.

I'm not overweight, but I've lost 99% of my muscle mass. I look like a vampire now.
Maybe I'll get back to working out one day, but it's a time consuming endeavor if you wanna do it right. And I've always been a lazy type.

Ah okay. I’m sure you will find some cute girl one day.

Maybe I did but she moved out of state. Anyways, thanks.

:(

Because people don't want a Superman in the Marvel Universe. Of course people will shit on him.

You can be a pretty boy with short hair and facial hair. "Pretty boy" doesn't mean Fabio.

No, hairlets aren’t attractive. If Disney have to be super long but it should be at least mid lenght.

Attached: ADE13A14-0C8C-4875-A29A-8864FBCFC3E1.jpg (533x800, 113K)

Captain America disagrees

You mean Chris Evans. People just like the actor. And he was way more attractive with longer hair. I wish he was like this in all the films.

Attached: 4D5E2C14-792D-49BE-BDC8-8BC4D1D4D1A1.jpg (499x500, 34K)

We're talking about fulobait. Normies like facial hair not fujos. Normies don't spend money in comics or menchandise, fujos do.

awww, somebody's hasn't left their basement since the 00s

what happened to Sentry after Thor kille him? i read he returned as a zombie in a recent issue, or i imagined that

Attached: 1560809065600.gif (404x347, 1003K)

Basement dwellers are the ones who like facial hair tho because they don’t take care of themselves hence the terms neck beards.

Nightwing already exists.

Nightwing is boring.

how can sentry be killed? isn't his power just that he can rewrite reality with sentry as his self insert?

Wait is this thread just gay for twinks? I thought this was about pandering to women. Either way, every A list actor has grown out their beard in recent years, and I know they know more about pulling women than you do. Sorry but beards are in, so long as it's neat and on your chin.

A scoundrel of poor taste, I see

Gay men like bara men. Women like pretty boys.

Beards are fugly and is used a lot of time to hide a weak chin or jawline.

No one likes Sentry, user.

grandma is that you?

He has a new mini when he comes back as a normal person with the Help of Dr.Strange.

What an horrible, horrible post.

To me beards just mean they’re too lazy to shave. It makes me wonder what other aspects of self care they’re neglecting.

True but it is also used as a way to hide a weak jawline or chin. It’s way more alpha to just own those negative aspects of your’s by going clean shave than using a beard to hide it.

>It’s way more alpha to just own those negative aspects of your’s by going clean shave than using a beard to hide it.
Ahahaha. It's not. Nothing alpha about putting your onions chin on display when you could grow a manly beard instead.

He isn't normal when it ends.

Attached: RCO019.jpg (1041x1600, 323K)

He's arguably the most normal he's ever been merged

>blocks you're path

Attached: venom snake.jpg (216x233, 8K)

Well that and showing off ass

Attached: CAC0DF18-4C9E-4B20-B387-49C9168203A2.jpg (1900x1516, 1.54M)

I will agree with the faggot OP that facial hair can be ugly, but stubble is God-Tier.

Attached: D1B5DD43-6802-4C22-A267-8A6EC98A4471.jpg (478x610, 46K)