I just remembered that time Yea Forums claimed that agendas hurt sales...

I just remembered that time Yea Forums claimed that agendas hurt sales. I bet if she wore a leotard the movie would flop hard

Attached: 06-captain-marvel-round-up.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zkNxDnmgMTA&list=LLZiy8YJv3TiQQu920NKTIiA&index=7&t=0s
cosmicbook.news/disney-manipulated-captain-marvel-perception
boundingintocomics.com/2019/03/13/new-reports-of-empty-theaters-at-captain-marvel-add-to-movies-controversy/
youtube.com/watch?v=81WIkfUAc_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I bet if she wore a leotard the movie would flop hard
Most likely because she couldn't pull it off even if she wanted to.

Top kek

Disney bought out entire theaters across the country to inflate the numbers. There's plenty of documentations with opening week high ticket buyouts but empty theaters.

>500 replies later...

>Actually African-Americans commit a disproportionate amount of crime, let me show you some statistics

Cope.

>500 replies later
Crime statistics are first 100 tops.

>hype up a movie as plot important in part one of your 2 movie finale to 10 years of the MCU
>surprised it does well
Wow I'm shocked. Almost like thats the point of the whole cinematic universe bullshit

They committed a federal crime just to say they’re “woke”. Christ, you’re kind of stupid.

>big tit big hips blond bimbo
>movie literally who titlet and asslet
Nani

Attached: fishye.jpg (640x619, 33K)

engage in sexual intercourse

Well yeah, no one wants to see a fungus golem in a leotard.

They've committed federal crimes for less.

Attached: 1552440519691.jpg (1080x1080, 148K)

Where's the real Captain Marvel?

European-Americans created civilization.

>Americans
>Civilized

Sacre Bleu!

Endgame hype would have still had it make bank.

Eh, it literally did nothing for Endgame, and we knew it wasn't really going to be directly related.

Attached: great zimbabwe.png (1182x788, 1.5M)

Yeah, about that user. What would be too look at?

Attached: Tom-Holland-Brie-Larson-meme.jpg (640x736, 75K)

> this level of delusion

Disney bought out shitposters to make blatantly crazy sounding theories so that all critics would be dismissed as shitposters.

nice photoshop

Attached: 11ad1f6b30a2fb2f0581f7316627814f0a7830c2f6250013ce4adce0d27c124b.png (500x564, 389K)

at the end of the day, that ass is her's

Attached: 1550944111127.png (578x661, 411K)

How terrifying is it that they felt the need to photoshop Tom Holland's butt bigger.

desu I'm kinda scared that you know his ass that well to notice it's photoshopped.

The photoshop and the fact that it's photoshopped has been floating around forever.

I just remember Yea Forums said black panther would flop in China. Funny how wrong they were

>European-Americans created civilization

Attached: fully_retarded.jpg (341x276, 47K)

Because it does, disney didnt have to bail out this movie for nothing
Lel

>if she wore a leotard the movie would flop hard
Only /pol/ thought otherwise

Attached: obviously.gif (480x270, 729K)

Hi OP

Fuck off OP

You mean you remember Yea Forums tourists on Yea Forums saying Black Panther would flop in China

>>Actually 'Americans' commit a disproportionate amount of crime, let me show you some statistics
Ftfy.

Attached: (you), garbage..jpg (696x750, 229K)

>implying it wasn't a combination of hype, audience goodwill, brand loyalty, brand quality, Brie Larson, Samuel L Jackson, Jude Law, the cat, the name, being marvel's first female lead movie and superhero, being a prequel, curiosity over the Infinity War ending and being a good movie.

Attached: 1556619081601.jpg (1581x2048, 367K)

cute!

The leotard thing is seen as corny and cheesy, that's all. Capeshit today pretends not to be capeshit.

You mean the religious fundamentalists we tossed out of civilisation?

It's like you've never seen a young woman who wears khaki slacks and then compared it to when she wears yoga spanks to the gym
Oh yeah, the military uniform hides that booty.
Can't even tell the difference. Why are shops a thing, let alone why this one

The agenda isn't in the movie.
It's her actress that has the anti-White agenda.

There's a reason she had the least screentime out of all the heroes, user. Yeah, yeah, she's "powerful". No, no she's fucking not, Thanos could have defeated her if Iron Man never saved her.
The argument of "she could have killed Thanos so she couldn't be in the movie more" is retarded when only Scarlet Witch, next to Thor got close to killing him. Blondie here tanked a headbutt, that's about it.

unironically this.
Try to find anyone you know who actually saw this movie in theaters, you won't.
It's not because it's SJW or even bad, it's just a completely boring concept for a film and literally no one cared to see it just to understand who the new character in the next Avengers film was.
She's only even in Endgame for 6.5 minutes (far less than what online sources claim if you watch the film), completely inconsequential.

>The agenda isn't in the movie.
>It's her actress that has the anti-White agenda.
More of an anti male agenda but beside that i agree

>anti-White agenda

Attached: reaction pic, this finger.png (1099x1195, 270K)

Don't have to, I saw it in theaters with a dozen friends
Eat shit incel

Attached: bestgirl.gif (576x576, 2.93M)

Friendly reminder that the Muisca has higher standards of living than Europeans at the time:

youtube.com/watch?v=zkNxDnmgMTA&list=LLZiy8YJv3TiQQu920NKTIiA&index=7&t=0s

>if she wore a leotard
I'm glad she didn't, because I don't think I could stop myself from wanking in the theatre.

That's because Americans now eat anything related to superheroes.
As always, America ruining everything.

Capeshit needs to die.

>18th century talibans
>civilized

Most capeshit movies make more overseas though.

No you didnt, no one saw this film except fat permavirgin feminists, nice job projecting your permanent virginity once again by using the word incel, dyke

Fuck's sake.

The movie was meh. It was sold as important to the climax of the story which is why people went to see it. It wasn't important. Brie Larson is full of herself and very unimpressive both in the movie, and as a person.

>completely inconsequential.
She launched spiderman x cap marvel ss doujin shit in Japan. Don't underestimate that.

The film was a remarkable and enduring triumph of "angry white boy" shitter-shattering.

A tragicomedy of amazing proportions, my favorite part being the day when Rotten Tomatoes told you and the rest to go fuck off somewhere.

Attached: ANTIDISNEYPLAN.jpg (1082x948, 341K)

Paid shills mean jack shit, dyke

I can't wait until the big leak so we can finally stop acting like Disney and Warner's haven't been artificially inflating movie sales.

Your favorite movies made about half (at best 75% and that usually means they expected a flop) of what they claim. Or do you stupid fucks really believe Aquaman and Captain Marvel made a billion?

Is that a man

I can only hope that advances in medical science enable doctors to rebuild the catastrophic damage to your ass one day.

Attached: 1392740491038.gif (480x270, 2.23M)

Its on too tight.

Attached: tin-foil-hat.jpg (600x450, 77K)

That was endgame user. They did it with cataib marvel in th latter weeks to get it over the threshold.

Anyone who thinks there's a movie that can draw a billion dollars in a week let alone two weeks in a row is drooling on their keyboard though. There literally are not enough screens and nobody is going to the movies from 2-8 AM

>shill can't he'll but reply in order to cast aspersions just so nobody knows it's
Basically confirming it.

They do

I can't tell if these are satire or not, anymore.

These studios are publicly traded companies with major investors. They can't misrepresent 100's of millions in sales without people going to jail. The same way GM can't "buy" millions of its own cars and drive up its stock prices.
Dumbass.

Attached: Harding.jpg (300x300, 10K)

They acquired multiple assets this year, not just Fox. Just like ATT acquired Warner's. Meaning its the perfect time to hide things in line items of the budget. You're a child so you don't understand what that means but basically on normal years (no acquisitions) they can still bury things under "other" and "miscellaneous" categories. There will be paper work for paper work for paper wrk but it's where people hide shit hoping nobody summons that extra paper work in order to audit each line. In an acquisition year these line items would result in gazetteer sized paper mounds. So this would be the year for both companies to have billion dollar movies buoyed by hundred millio dollar budgets hidden in hundred billion dollar budgets and transactions.

If you think captain marvel and aquaman made a billion you're retarded. If you think people went to see avengers endgame at anytime between 2am an 8 am you shouldn't be allowed in public you're so deranged.

cope

Attached: 1556482740689.jpg (600x900, 180K)

Dilate.

No u

>You're a child so you don't understand what that means
My point stands. Misrepresenting corporate performance to the extent you are insinuating is investor fraud (on top of other things) that will land you in prison, and simultaneously ruin the reputation of your corporation.
And it would require collusion by numerous businesses you don't own.

Stop being a ridiculous moron.

Attached: Not sure.jpg (604x453, 45K)

Unless you're a true SocJus believer, there's something wrong with you (in a different way) if you watch these movies.

There's a shitload of evidence that her ass isn't as small as it seems in this picture. It all depends on the clothing/uniform.

She is really dislikable in general. A lot of her own cast members also hate her

Not really. Don Cheadle even came to her aid at one point when people were making conspiracy theories about this.

Keep repeating it, I'm sure you'll one day successfully create this narrative.

But the problem is they have. Even most normies think she's a cunt now, whereas the truth is comically different. Really a disservice to the actress, who shouldn't have singed up for a cape flick in the first place.

>my poun still stands
Basically "not uhhh"
>insinuating is investor fraud
Not at all what I've insinuated. You're punching above your weigh class.

>collusion
Oh look user used the word he heard in the news. No, it would require a single accountin department with direction from above.

>stop being ridiculous
Movie theaters being open let alone having "sold out" screens at 3am is ridiculous.

Do you have a shred of evidence to support any of this tinfoilery, or are you just raving?
Or is this amateur ruse hour like pic related again?
Is it possible that theaters pre-sold all their tickets online by a certain hour and you just fail at comprehension? Or that it was theaters in a vastly different timezone that wasn't converted?

There are a lot of explanations that sound more likely than "Theater Illuminati".
You need to do better than these childish insults, you are losing my attention.

Attached: PROOFS.jpg (603x700, 62K)

>buying a ticket onlin means the perso exists
Thank You for posting a 630 pm ticket as if that proves Disney didn't buy tickets for midnight showings. I also said aquaman was inflated before I'm called companyfag.

>Thank You for posting a 630 pm ticket as if that proves
It's a ticket pic posted of an "empty theater" at a time hours before the movie even started showing that Thursday. It's a stupid ruse attempt, and you seem to have fallen for it I guess?

Attached: 1546136133688.jpg (354x414, 12K)

Oh and you've got one more post to present some evidence before you lose me entirely.

I don't think he's retarded, I think he's trying to Troll, and is just incredibly shitty at it.

Honest question who is this dude?

Based Quads

>I bet if she wore a leotard the movie would flop hard

If she wore the leotard she would bring the male audience to the theaters and could reach $2 billion at the box office

Attached: Ms Marvel.png (819x850, 887K)

>There's plenty of documentations

Attached: 453273788.jpg (497x640, 111K)

>Yea Forums claimed
Stop taking Yea Forums's word on anything.

I don't why people keeping posting that. Her Suit is very loose and big. It cover up her body definition.

Attached: l3g03j9xwjh21[1].gif (320x180, 1.82M)

Who's the tranny?

Where is her ass??

>claimed that agendas hurt sales

This is just some stupid meme the Alt Right keeps reguitating. If it was true, they wouldn't grasp so hard at the very FEW times it happens on some "LOOK, SEE! I'M RIGHT!" shit.

is that camel toe?

Attached: enhance.png (580x326, 216K)

Fuck off

it was shit and you are subhuman with no human right you will die alone

>Apes who didn't exist until the 1600s at best
>Created civilization

Source?
Link?

All of you fagots arguing mean jack shit. Even if the movie made money it's still a terrible film.

>plenty of documentations
Where.

The fuck is the alt-right?

Someone photoshop this

>movie comes out right before the big one
>be surprised it made a shitton of money
>...after black panther did the exact same thing with infinity wat
Clearly Yea Forums needs more bullying from the rest of the site.

I didn't see it, so at least one sale was lost.

I wonder how the movie would have done if it didn't have the entire decade of MCU build up fluffing it up.

Attached: 1366684575631.jpg (460x460, 55K)

>he actually believes this
btw I have a bridge to sell you

nsfw this shit next time. that ain't no ass

Is this what they teach in flyover states?

Attached: 1553672624876.png (181x220, 27K)

Why didn't they do that for Toy Story 4? It was meant to get at least $140m.

Attached: ts4boxoffice.png (786x246, 99K)

Actually she's far from dislikeable. But when even the majority of her own fan base don't actually get her, you know you have an issue.
The people who are really seeing what's going on are usually just keeping their mouth shut, because they know they can't convince anyone of anything.

bump

Out of curiousity what WAS the closest to flop MCU had?
Thor2?

>There's plenty of "documentations"
>But I can't post them or tell you what they are because backing up my claims is hard.

Attached: 1557838652698.jpg (396x691, 62K)

Hulk

Everyone who isn't a sjw

Explain Ant-Man and the Wasp

Well, only a tiny percental of India's and China's population have to have a look at it and it makes more money even if all US citizens went and watch the movie.

cosmicbook.news/disney-manipulated-captain-marvel-perception

Oh yeah probably since it was before the fandom snowball.

boundingintocomics.com/2019/03/13/new-reports-of-empty-theaters-at-captain-marvel-add-to-movies-controversy/

I disagree. I think she would have done even better if she wore the leotard

>McGloin
>sauce has no sauce on actual ticket sales manipulation

That wasn't before thebigone. It was right after. It wasn't even one that got promoted in a stinger from the last like Marvel was.

>Comparing a pic of Brie to a photoshopped image of Tom Holland's butt
>Not using an ass shot of a certain someone in the MCU who's naturally super thicc
Sad

Attached: thotbot.png (279x246, 150K)

>incelgate

Attached: 1537332442407.png (375x375, 138K)

>BoundingintoComics
Really dude?

youtube.com/watch?v=81WIkfUAc_o

Those comments lmao

I know nothing about the site I just used it because it has a quote from someone from the theater

Yet felt short of BP domestic numbers. It’s not even the highest grossing MCU film on the domestic BO

but what if....... Captain Marvel was Karla Sofen

Attached: Carol vs Karla.jpg (1280x1977, 530K)

Shouldn't the sales have been manipulated, if that is what Marvel does?

if not making 700M domestic is a flop then only four movies ever aren't flops

That gif

Attached: 1557766962044.png (473x318, 172K)

^Based thotbot poster

It's illegal so the billion dollar mega Corp can't possibly be capable of such a fraud.

Attached: 1561235397250.jpg (640x480, 65K)

I think the movie sold well only because it was so close to End Game
Captain Marvel is still not a fan favorite among casuals
I was surprised when Miles became loved by the casuals. Didn't think he would be so popular. Well the movie was good unlike Captain Marvel

>that will land you in prison
lol what
Who the FUCK is putting the mouse in prison?

If they actually had enough eggs in that particular basket, yeah.
I'd imagine ANY big company would overinflate the success of ANYTHING they really put enough investment into.

I hear buying excess seats also help. It's okay when noone else will go watch it but the studio themselves

Correct. People don't attempt widescale public fraud requiring collusion from various entities (who wouldn't be friendly to the idea because Disney muscles them for percentage, not to mention "reserving" all their screens for their newest shit). In a ploy so "obvious" that even a mouth-breather with a smartphone could expose it.
Big companies play sophisticated games with taxes and such. I admire how you are trying to fight past your own stupidity.

Attached: bender-smoking.jpg (450x334, 55K)

didn't they also start some program to help young girls go and see the movie in theaters

I have to assume you are ten, since you assume that Disney is ruthlessly run by a nigh-omnipotent Evil Leader and not major shareholding groups. Or maybe you think the company is actually run by a cartoon mouse or Walt's head in a jar?

Attached: Nixon.jpg (225x172, 10K)

There were some screencaps of kickstarters and I wouldn't be surprised if some schools treated some of their students to a screening to it.
Could be people just trying to get kids the popular thing for kids at the moment.

I'd be impressed if they collectively managed to raise even $5 million bucks.
"See it seven times for the seven" sure went nowhere.

She's wearing thicker clothes and Tom Holland has the muscles of a professional gymnast/ballet dancer so his ass is going to be way above average in the first place.

It would’ve been nice if they had a reference to the suit she wore in her longest run. Like it could’ve been a bathing suit or something

They did.

Attached: Captain Marvel (2019).png (1920x804, 2.09M)