Do you think Batman would shitpost on Yea Forums about batman to mislead people?

Do you think Batman would shitpost on Yea Forums about batman to mislead people?

Attached: Batman.gif (400x300, 933K)

No.

Yes because he was shitposting on CBR (see Batman Incorporated)

post pages?

>Angsty autistic loner full of pent up rage

Attached: No shit.png (420x420, 99K)

Whatever you say, Bruce.

No that's why he has Tim, Steph, and Harper around. Especially Harper. She definitely browses /k/ pretending to be a steeljawed badass. Would fit right in.

Honestly all he would need to do is keep spamming BRUCE WAYNE IS BATMAN posts as obnoxiously as possible, until everyone on the website gets sick of him and denies it out of spite.

Tim might, basement dwelling virgin he is

Yes and he's probably a sneedposter

g-guys.....

Attached: 1560704920716.jpg (232x346, 22K)

yea

Attached: yeYu4Zo.jpg (1280x2092, 402K)

Nope Bruce doesn’t seem like the type of guy who browses the Internet. He probably has Damian do all the misleading and trolling.

Well shit, what do you know?

I guess the only question now, where would he shitpost?

Here obviously
He'd also run a bunch of falseflag accounts on Reddit, Twitter and KYM that post memes denouncing or making fun of "Bruce Wayne is Batman" posters as a means of further entrenching the public's dismissal of the concept.

So it's Batman posting all those "why doesn't Batman just rape the Joker" comments. Makes sense, though that's less a psy-op and more him wanting to normalize his sexual urges towards the clown prince of crime.

/news/, Yea Forums, here, /pol/ and /fit

No. Because he'd make some kind of AI algorithm to do it for him

That a stupid idea. Batman is basically disconnected from internet areas, would probably not care about their opinions if he wasn’t, and I have much better things to do with my time anyway.

Any stories in which the public actually thinks Batman is Bruce Wayne? Because if the equivalent of it is the internet suspecting Paris Hilton of being a top government secret agent or assassin, it would be a big stretch in terms of the relevance of a random city socialite.

Attached: 1374744506004.png (833x650, 763K)

I think /r9k/ is a possibility too

No, Alfred would.

Attached: 357797E3-8298-4779-AE53-C8616759A193.jpg (759x493, 66K)

I wonder how many followers Supes has?
>Superman likely has the most followers in the world

>I have much better things to do with my time anyway.
A-HA I see what you did there. You “slipped up” and used first person pronouns thus implying you yourself are Batman shitposting on Yea Forums(nel) despite the fact that everyone in the JLA uses Booster Gold for any social marketing. Still, VERY good jape my good sir

Attached: 4E47DC2A-6AAF-4101-8192-CE4D51E72D30.png (805x688, 41K)

>billionaire Chad with a laundrey list of love interests
>r9k

who do you think is behind all the gordon threads

Batman facts:
>Batman is handsome, smart, and funny
>Batman is the sexiest superhero
>Batman has a 20 inch penis
>Batman wipes his ass very thoroughly
>Batman is neither a pedophile nor a rapist

I thought it was Joker...

Attached: 1537092180102.jpg (1039x1600, 473K)

And he's into stuff like

Damnit Alfred, not now.

>you will never be Bruce’s tranny toy

thinking that rich faggot wayne is batman is beyond ridiculous.

Attached: 1551327157397.jpg (348x522, 57K)