Is it just nostalgia or does this show have a lot of soul?

Is it just nostalgia or does this show have a lot of soul?

Attached: 250px-Talespin (2).jpg (250x193, 17K)

Depends on the episode.

It also had lots of furries

It has soul
If it's good is up to you though

It is basically "Babby's First Airplane Media" and i don't mean that as a insult. You get neat Airmachines, dogfights and pulp adventures in a nice kid-friendly frame*.

*May contain guns.

I know it made impact on me because it gave me a love forAircraft. that continues to this day.

Attached: 31311313133.jpg (400x278, 29K)

>cheap spinoff shat out by a megacorp
sure it has soul

Reminder: It will be 30 years old in about a year.

I almost became a furry for her... almost

Attached: 4352172-clipbec1.gif (393x640, 71K)

I like all the main characters not sure if I want to see a reboot of it

>almost
shame...

I remember liking it a lot and becoming interested in planes and 1930s-ish aesthetics. I never saw any reruns of this...
I started revisiting this a while ago and the animation didn't age too well. Some episodes look really cheap. For me the highlight of the show is the voice acting: Baloo, Shere Khan and Louie have distinct and appealing accents and mannerisms.
The thing that caught me by surprise while rewatching is the depiction of the Soviet Union through the Thembrian nation. I don't remember a cartoon that would tackle the topic, let alone completely nail it. They covered everything: the bureaucracy, mismanagement of resources, corruption, oppression, militarization, paranoia, shortages... Every time Thembrians appear, someone almost ends up in a gulag or before a firing squad - the dark humor is off the scale. Not even Molly is off limits as she gets imprisoned just for playing in the snow. It's great.

Attached: to-the-gulag-with-you.webm (544x400, 1.63M)

>I cannot form my own opinions

Attached: 1525477229714.png (720x540, 582K)

For some reason it didn't feel that nostalgic when watching it recently but it does have soul.
>I know it made impact on me because it gave me a love forAircraft. that continues to this day.
This. I always loved the design of Baloo's plane. The Iron Vulture is a nice zeppelin design as well.

Attached: opsafag2.png (482x534, 307K)

I only watched it so i could fap to kit

Attached: kit.png (996x751, 568K)

Attached: 156EAFB4-5804-4DC9-A751-0DA6F8C07B7B.png (573x461, 73K)

fapping to molly was a plus

Based

soul, yes
but it's not super exciting or interesting. I binged it all a couple years ago, and I liked it.. but I didn't love it, and it's not my favorite disney afternoon show by a decent amount.
highlights: tony jay as an even more entrancing shere khan

Come on, taking the frigging Jungle Book and using the characters to make a dieselpunk furry show about a smuggler evading sky pirates is not just a cheap spinoff, they could have just made a Jungle Book show but they tried to do something more ambitious with it.

This used to come on right when I got home from the graveyard shift. Found it comfy and relaxing that it let my mind wander off before I fell asleep. Later I'd watch Bob Ross paint, he was far more effective. :^)

Ironic, I used to fap to Molly while sitting in a recliner like that.

feels good man