Warner considering replacing Ezera with Wally West for Flash movie

wegotthiscovered.com/movies/wb-replace-ezra-millers-flash-wally-west/
This explains why Wally finally got a solo comic after all these years. Flash might actually be good again boiz

Attached: The_Flash_KJ_Apa_Wally_West_Grant_Gustin[1].jpg (628x380, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/dc/2019/06/22/ezra-miller-shooting-the-flash-movie-after-fantastic-beasts-3/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>This explains why Wally finally got a solo comic
Too bad about King existing and ruining things.

Wasn't there an article recently that said Erza was all set to return as Barry once Fantastic Beasts is done? I know his contract was up and I hate the guy but still.

Wasn't also a rumor that the guy that plays Mcgiver was going to play Barry on a rebooted movie? So many different fucking rumors, man.

As far as i know, the movie doesn't even have a script yet so nothing is set in stone.
Have they found a director yet?

Fuck if I know. The Flash solo movie is probably one of the most fucked projects in recent memory because no director wants to touch it, and several drafts have been scrapped. They have zero idea what to do with him, probably because one half still wants Flashpoint while the sane want to avoid that shitshow.

From what I read he left due to creative differences. He wanted to write.

No Barry, no watch

This but double ironically instead of just normally ironically like this user is.

I would unironically be happy even if it were just Black Wally. Having someone other than Barry would 100% be a good thing.

He co-wrote a script with Grant Morrison but I think it got rejected by WB.

comicbook.com/dc/2019/06/22/ezra-miller-shooting-the-flash-movie-after-fantastic-beasts-3/

John Daley and Jonathan Goldstein are writing and directing the movie (so far). Their pitch is apparently pretty lighthearted, which Warner likes. Ezra began clashing with them because he wants a darker story inspired by Flashpoint, and decided to write his own script alongside Grant Morrison, but Warner rejected it, so he's supposedly leaving. His contract ended in last month and there were no talks about him renewing.

Outdated information, apparently.

The rumor was that he was being considered for the role, not that he was already cast.

Attached: The Flash.png (807x475, 625K)

Why do you hate him?

how hard is it to copy Raimi's Spider-Man and make a Flash movie?

>WeGotThisCovered
These guys are even less accurate than Jeremy Conrad And Friends.

Good for Wally

Didio status: seething

>WeGotItCovered

Please stop sourcing them.

He makes their peepee's twitch and it upsets them.

Attached: Ezra_Miller_2017.jpg (1964x2774, 1.34M)

He is a fucking racist

Just because you're gay for him doesn't mean everybody is.

>and decided to write his own script alongside Grant Morrison
>Grant Morrison
>Darker
Yeah no I don't buy it.

Who's a racist?

Morrison can get needlessly edgy at times.

>Another piece of Snyder removed
Yes please.

Great. Now Bendis is going to look to write Wally West soon.

go read the issues of authority he did with millar.

No, they will kill Barry off again and make Wally Flash again and give the book to Geoff Johns a mea culpa for letting King, Bendis, and Snyder fuck up EVERYTHING Geoff was building towards via Doomsday Clock.

If they are seriously considering making Wally the movie Flash, then Geoff most likely told DC he was quitting first chance he can and this is DC desperately trying to get Geoff to stay.

Which means Bendis will be BTFO and the nation's great nightmanre, the Barry Allan restoration project, ended at long last.

Yes! This new Flash will be a success.

>wegotthiscovered.com
Will disregard this "news", got it.

We're literally never getting a Flash movie. Let it go.

Lupita Nyong'o, fucking bitch.

Pretty hard, it seems, considering they asked both Raimi and Marc Webb to direct the movie and they both turned it down.

It's going to be Black Wally.

Attached: superman.jpg (357x312, 29K)

Fuck yes!

What's the canon reason there are so many Flash's?

Sure they will. It isn't as if DC will roll over backwards to appease Bendis forever, right?

Attached: brian-michael-bendis.jpg (970x545, 48K)

No you cut it the fuck out with these fake gingers.

post feet

>He doesn't know Ezra fixed his feet years ago and that pic trolls used to spam was from 2011
cringe

Hate to break it to you but gingers, male ones especially, are far too ugly to be Hollywood stars.

Jay was the first, he was around in the 1940's along with Max Mercury and Johnny Quick, they all got their powers differently
Barry was the second and then later got Wally as a sidekick
Barry dies, Wally becomes the new Flash
Johnny Quick and Liberty Belle have a kid named Jesse Chambers, who became Jesse Quick
Bart came from the future and became another speedster named Impulse, then became the second Kid Flash

Berry made the speed force and it lighting bolts through hyper time to make all speedsters past and future.

Whoever posted this is bullshitting. They don't have a source because they're some no name clickbait site. DC would never even dream of using anyone but Barry because that's the name everyone knows.

I think they got rid of the "Barry made the Speed Force" stuff. It hasn't been mentioned outside of Flash Rebirth with the bare exception of Hitch's JL which no one treats as canon.

I like how Yea Forums complains about ginger erasure in movie but frequently fancasts KJ Apa as Wally even though he's Samoan.

Attached: Totally Irish.jpg (633x950, 59K)

>he's Samoan.
honorary white

i dont belive hes ginger he must have dyed his hair

I KNEW IT
NO GINGER IS THAT HANDSOME APART FROM ME

Daley & Goldstein's draft apparently has Barry and Thawne start out as friends fighting the Rogues together and explores how they became enemies, while Miller and Morrison's script is a Flashpoint-esque story of Barry accidentally freeing Thawne from the Speed Force and Thawne killing Flashes across the Multiverse in order to desestabilize the Speed Force and destroy all of creation while Barry and Jay Garrick try to stop him. Warner is naturally favoring the former since it'd be cheaper and it's more straightforward and audience-friendly.

Also Daley & Goldstein want to cast Billy Magnussen as Thawne, apparently.

Attached: Eobard Thawne.png (793x610, 802K)

KJ Apa, riverdale's archie, though? Sure I guess I could get behind it.

>Wanting Ezra Miller
>Wanting Barry
You have the most shit taste I have ever seen,

>Not wanting Ezra Miller

I don't and neither does anyone with taste.

There's tons of people who like him in the role, he's a good actor and deserves a chance to do it right
Seethe harder

And all of them with shit taste. Ezra is nothing at all like comic Barry in any way.

We're not talking about the human being retard, an actor acts and he could easily play the character different than what was played already in JL.
Momoa looks nothing like comic Aquaman either, doesn't mean that they didn't do a good job.

>An Actor acts
And he acts nothing like Barry in any way. You are just a woman or a gay who finds him attractive.

An actor acts like he's directed to act, JL Barry was what he was because of the Snyder/Whedon abortion of a script/direction.
Again, with a different script and director he could easily play the character in a different way that's more faithful to the comics.

He also looks nothing at all like Barry and an actor gives a lot of input. Actors aren't just robots that do exactly what they are told.

>He also looks nothing at all like Barry
Neither did Momoa's Aquaman, and the only real difference between Ezra/Barry is hair color, he has a similar slim build and the heroic jawline/face

We will someday, but we will all be so old it wont matter when it does happen

>article
That's quite a conflation to say that a blurb accompanying a picture of Ezra featured within a photo gallery of LGBTQ creatives, because of his queer lifestyle in Variety's Pride issue, was an article.

OP's bullshit comic book fansite "we've been informed by our source" larping is not any more of an article either.

I'm curious I've been coming here for years and I've heard "King is garbage" and "Bendis is a meme" etc; Who would you say would do a better job running DC's creative?

I don't like Flash being a faggot, it's such a fucking meme to make the speedster an effeminate joker while the strongmen get to be masculine.

Fucking hell that thing is creepy looking.

He looks cool

Attached: 1544395022998.jpg (3006x3600, 1.08M)

If they cast a white actor as Wally, they WILL be accused of whitewashing.

It will be relentless. It will never stop. If you argue with them, you'll be accused of being a Nazi. Just warning you guys ahead of time.

Attached: wally-west-kid-flash-legends-flash.png (522x348, 160K)

It's a legacy name. Multiple generations of speedsters that have taken up the name of the Flash.

>white actor
thank god archie's actor isn't white

Attached: 1507766986848.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

literally nobody gives a shit

you "SJWS ARE ALWAYS AFTER ME" types are fucking annoying

>apparently has Barry and Thawne start out as friends fighting the Rogues together and explores how they became enemies

That's a plot for a Green Lantern movie, not the Flash

Attached: 8b43503a9279692bf0934264abbdcad3.jpg (700x533, 95K)

>tfw things got kinda good for wallyfags in the end
Based King. We couldn't have made without you

I didn't say it was. Just that a blurb in Variety, a publication that has contradicted it's own publishing within a 24 hour window, specifically related in the DCEU in the past, shouldn't be given any more credit than it deserves.

>They don't know what to do with the Flash
This just goes to show how fucked WB really is. You don't even need to know what to do with the Flash. Just make up a stupid villain, have him foil the stupid villain and save the day, then throw in a bit of tear jerking "my mom is dead" for balance. Or failing that, just do Zoom. Real Zoom, not Flash season 2 Zoom.

He looks like a JoJo.

Just use a jew. You aren't antisemitic are you?

>Opens on Flash foiling the Rogues and laments his dead mother so we don't have to do an origin story
>Eobard was running an evil plan across time to get rid of Flash
>Flash foils the evil plan after much turbulence and emotional torment
>Post credits scene of sky turning red in a futuristic Star City.
Wow that was hard.

Ezra is probably the closest to an IRL Jojo character I have ever seen desu

Attached: 56197361_2152873731475539_5027165111423411443_n.jpg (736x920, 56K)

Depends. Do you want to be depressed or angry?

Edgy, maybe, most of the time appropriate and with a point.

Dark, very very rarely.

This movie is never fucking coming out.