What are your personal thoughts on the new Arkham Knight?

What are your personal thoughts on the new Arkham Knight?

Attached: Hey Damian, do you wanna be my squire.jpg (1676x3056, 1.07M)

I stopped reading Batman comics during New 52, Arkham Knight was the worst thing about the 3rd game, and I don’t expect this to be any better

Stopped giving a shit about DC a long time ago, glad to see i made the right decision.

She's cute.

She makes no fucking sense according to the current timeline.

Well I appreciate salvaging the mantle into something not stupid, like what Rocksteady did in the third Arkham game as a Jason Todd/Red Hood origin.

Attached: Arkham Knight.jpg (1920x1440, 154K)

Same, somehow after endgame, all the interest about this series disappeared.

>Who cares I didn't read it
You barely even have an opinon on it

Attached: I N T O.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Yeah I mean, her sole existence puts Dick and Jason in their 30s

Tomasi's Tec has been real good, but what you're saying refers mostly about King's run in the main book which went to shit progressively over the time

>Tomasi's Tec has been real good

No it hasn't. The first arc turning out to be a VR world was just retarded. Then this whole hamfisted shit with Arkham Knight. Tomasi on Detective makes King look competent and I am usually a fan of Tomasi.

Her origin is the most stupid piece of shit I’ve ever read.
“Oh my god, Batman accidentally killed my mom who I don’t even remember when he saved me from being gutted by the Joker as a baby. I guess that makes him the bad guy!”

Better than the game.

This. That's my only gripe. I do like a girl growing up in Arkham and pretty much having Joker as her godfather that sincerely cares about her. Kind of like Valeria and Doom for Marvel.

That sounds reasonable actually.

>Batman comic
>Introducing Jason’s alias from a popular game
>only now it’s a generic blonde haired blue eyed girl
I know all I need to know about this garbage user, it would have been better had Gordon jumped by into his mini EVA suit and called himself Arkham Knight. Enjoy defending your trash.

Get fucked jasonfag.

this. plus she cute.

We get it, youd rather read about guys because youre gay, and thats okay.

>generic
You probably don't know what that even means

>You barely even have an opinon on it
My opinion is that DC is shit and yeah, this stuff belongs to the trash can.

I bet it would feel great to rape her.

Yeah because what we all needed was yet another Bat character.

Of course you do, ladderbro

Attached: 1556962669175.jpg (300x450, 13K)

Why the fuck did they go for Jason Todd being Arkham Knight and insisted it wasn’t him when he was one of the most significant comic-exclusive characters normalfags knew of? Red Hood was a big request back in Injustice days.
I think someone suggested Amadeus Arkham’s ghost haunting the suit or something. That at least would’ve been somewhat surprising.

Arkham knight should’ve been Damian Wayne. The whole father and son symbolism would be stronger if it was Arkham knight turn out to be Damian.

It's funny how this "leak" turned out to be better than what we actually got

Attached: GGtF0Dx.png (1320x2089, 350K)

Maybe Damian can be the Arkham Squire in this run

Attached: Detective Comics (2016-) 1003-006.jpg (1988x3056, 1.07M)

it's a buzzword used for anything I don't like.

Yeah that's a fair comment. But for me, "The Arkham Knight" entering canon is fine because it's basically acknowledging the games were in fact a fun time (even if the third game was subpar)

The character already existed, tomasi just made it work.

She cute

>how dare you soiling the name of the only thing i i belong to because no one can really kick me out of it

Oink Oink says the DC pig.

>Tomasi's Tec has been real good
lol

>that timestamp

Oh Tomasi is browsing this thread, cool.
Your run is garbage.

Where did all that came from?

It wouldn't have worked in post crisis timeline either

That isn't what happened. There was a riot at Arkham and an inmate picked up a stray batarang and killed the mother with that. Joker was delivering the baby. So it's even worse

Who the fuck is this.

>Arkham Knight was the worst thing about the 3rd game, and I don’t expect this to be any better
I went in expecting this and was still disjointed.

Dumb Nordic bitch. I hate Nordics so much.

needs to be a gotham knight, arkham night teamup

crazy on crazy

>t. shit taste

Attached: 93cbf880e4dd0f236e8c7d26bb067949[1].jpg (500x668, 53K)

Are you telling me Dick and Jason aren't at least 30?
Oh look Pigfag is back. Still insecure about your weight, I see.

This has literally nothing to do with the game character in any conceivable way

Tomasi has always just ignored the New 52 crap. He references Final Crisis directly including Darkseid killing Batman and the original Death of Superman.
And he's right to do so.