Who is your favorite super hero?

Yea Forums is pure hate lately, let's have a thread to discuss our favorite super hero.
for me, it's the phantom. I really wish there were more comics about him

Attached: rttr.jpg (1021x1600, 250K)

It’s gotta be Hal. He’s the reason I got into comics. A fun dumbass who’s stubborn enough to take on cosmic beings and win.

Attached: 05EAF058-B942-49EF-AAD6-8A4490A79641.jpg (1041x1600, 569K)

there are hundreds but are published in europe and australia

Really? Why?

Plastic Man is my favourite. His origin offers such an optimistic outlook that bad people can be good if given the chance.

Attached: plas and woozy.png (328x463, 279K)

after they made phantom beat polish people recently, I'd rather not

This baller forever.

Attached: Sandman-Wesley-Dodds.jpg (500x900, 94K)

he's more popular there

This

> Steve Rogers / Captain America
> Thor - God of Thunder
> Martian Manhunter
>> Aquaman = Mera
> Ares - God of War (marvel)
> Kate Kane / Batwoman
> Domino
> Diana / Wonder Woman

you mean, unrealistic outlook

I know it's a basic pick but my boy Pete will always be my favorite. He embodies everything I love about super heroes. He's had some shit stories but still he's always so damn inspiring.

Attached: 1549873531527.jpg (1165x1800, 223K)

Attached: born again.png (931x459, 1.12M)

I'm a huge Supergirl fan. Not sure about the new-52 version but I really enjoy the iriginal, Peter David's take, and the reintroduced Kara.

Attached: Supergirl_x-ray_vision.jpg (427x384, 40K)

Golden Age superheroes never caught on.

I'm kinda new to comics, but Superman is such a good character.

Literally Me

I really really like the Question - even the weird street shaman and the DCAU incarnations were pretty peachy in my book, and the only one I've disliked was the trinity of sin version

I don't think magical Question was anyone's cup of tea

I know him best from the Timmverse, are there any good stories for someone looking to get into him?

Came here to post this. Usually I'd waffle between him, Hex, Constantine, and Cliff Steele, but good old no face is the most super hero-y of that bunch so yeah.

The question's always been spiritual in nature and shaman!vic was a fun, if out there, character. So I can see why they tried it. They just did nothing fun with the idea.

Always start with the O'Neil run.
Then his return to the main comics with New 52 (even though he has an admittedly bit part, its a worthy finale to his story).
Then his return in Renee!Question's one shot for Darkest Night.

Attached: thequestion03129.jpg (1280x1993, 870K)

I feel like I should like Clark more, but Kara is just more endearing to me desu. Whether it's her fish out of water attitude or the more recent anger and angst over losing Krypton she felt in the N52.

Attached: 1554882209170.jpg (1988x3056, 598K)

What said. It's the 1987 run in case you get confused since there are a couple other Question things O'Neil wrote after.

Thanks. I'll look into it.