How do I get over my obsession with vs debates...

How do I get over my obsession with vs debates? I spend up to 10 hours a day replying back and forth with other users on vs forums, mainly Comicvine, just arguing which fictional character would win in a fight and I’m aware that these debates are the most autistic and cringe inducing shit ever but I can’t stop replying to people. It’s just way too time consuming for how headache inducing it is and I want to stop but can’t for some reason. Trust me, everyone of us on those vs forums are autistic as fuck with nothing better to do.

Attached: 61408B54-6E05-41AF-9A86-5A69E3EB8365.jpg (562x459, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eOVlCK-CIzM&t=4m23s
youtube.com/watch?v=L4_zFYnnn2Y
youtu.be/9-hkdF_y5eQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=eOVlCK-CIzM&t=4m23s
The answer to any and all vs questions.
You're free now.

Attached: smiles.png (419x754, 535K)

I still don't get why they made Black Widow a guy in this game.

you are addicted to a dopamine rush of defending something you enjoy from someone you feel is attacking it. You just have try and stop cold turkey.

Attached: BrieLarsonOnSet.jpg (1400x1400, 229K)

youtube.com/watch?v=L4_zFYnnn2Y

Realize it literally does not matter and that when they write fights between characters in the stories, they are not analyzing years of stories and comparing power levels, they're just writing "What would work for this story?"

This video is terrible.

Realize that it doesn't matter. Especially arguing about fictional character fights, ffs that shit is determined by the writer, you could have Daredevil beat Darkseid in a fistfight if you really wanted to.

You have to turn off the internet, practice Zen or find things that you're even more compassionate about. Such as a wife, family or cause.

Which character do you defend the most?

Mainly Marvel characters against armies of DC fans that can’t accept the fact that Thor can destroy planets

disconnect your internet

The passage of time will do that for you, kid.

Have sex.

Thor sucks and you suck.

Grow up

If you are spending 10 hours a day arguing in vs debates your only options are therapy, medication or suicide.

Log off and get a life.

Do what I did, start writing your own stories.

Unironically by reading more comics,when you stop being a casual you stop caring about vs

I did a long time ago and they became a meme

There's no writer and no plot in a vs debate, so that answer means nothing.

The people writing the threads are the writers you fucking illiterate.

Writers are going to make characters however strong they need to be to save the day.

Take the Flash. He'll run juuust fast enough to save some kid from getting hit by a car to superluminal speeds to go after the Big Bad. Then he's back to getting bitch slapped by the Rogues instead of lightspeed when he's easily capable of that.

Attached: BarryNani.png (152x220, 74K)

Understand the fact that any character can win, it's all up to the writer. Superman can lose to "unamed robber" if the write decides it. Grow up buddy. Its a compulsion, control yourself and go outside or write/animate your own shit.

Then your new goal is to surpass your old stories and create a stronger meme

>Colbert
yuck

Just learn to deal with pointless arguments, even Thor comics used to be about something more than power levels.

Attached: 020.jpg (988x1500, 583K)

This alleged abuser who's never written anything good sums it up best.
youtu.be/9-hkdF_y5eQ