Who's death did general audiences care about more?

Who's death did general audiences care about more?

Attached: kjipo.png (1000x260, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1-44DvwG68
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why didn’t Tony Hawk use the stones to be strong enough to use the stones?

You already know the answer, what's the point? (Another Weekend/summer user thread)

Dude, my friend cried during Tony's funeral.
At the end of BvS, we just kept making Jessie Eisenberg Lex Luther noises.

As much as I love shitting on the people retarded enough to be DC fans is this thread REALLY necessary?

Was there anyone who actually thought Superman was dead for good?

this.

>Tony dead for good
>Superman's film ending with the hint he's still alive

Gee, I wonder.

Maybe 5 years ago I would have been sad but I'm so fucking exhausted from the MCU and their generic formula that I just don't give a shit anymore. Superman was good for a laff.

>Tony dead for good
anyone actually believe this?

I believe that he is sick of playing ITony Stark and obligated his contract. Now it's up to Marvel to honor their deal and not bribe him to come back.

I can't speak for general audiences, but just speaking for myself...

Attached: vp23ie66jvo21.jpg (1920x1080, 449K)

You can't speak for them because your shitty flop didn't HAVE an audience

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Still haven't seen Endgame. I can't remember the last time I gave a shit about something happening in capeshit.

Yeah, this dude knows what's up.

Tony by far. The MCU is more popular and that version of Iron Man had been around for 11 years while that Superman died in the 2nd movie he was in. Also anyone who knew anything about the history of Superman knew that he wasn't going to stay dead while Tony is definitely gone for good.

People cared more about Groot dying than Superman.

>tfw discussions of Snyderverse is more civil on fucking Yea Forums cause everywhere else has #ReleaseTheSnyderCut people who will track you down.

Attached: tumblr_prywb1txsh1qczgm9o1_640.jpg (636x480, 44K)

Sick, man! Totally rad! Thanks for intentionally visiting a capeshit thread on the capeshit board to share with us capeshit fans the fact that you don't like capeshit. Good to know you, bro.

Tony, but his death was super stupid. Superman's death was absolute kino, but nobody could connect with his character like RDJ's Ironman. They're sort of two halves of a really good death.

Damn this is a good burn

Does anyone remember when Jason Momoa had to comfort a little boy who legit thought Superman was dead
>"Hey it's okay. He'll be alright."

On the other hand a bunch of people beat the crap out of a guy for spoiling Iron Man's death. The same way it's an unspoken rule to not spoil the end of Sixth Sense people don't like talking about Iron Man dying aside from Robert Downey is leaving.

People got upset at Holland for spoiling Endgame just the other day

i'd be crying too if I had to sit through endgame.
and now the MCU is making a whole movie about kid crying about iron man's death.

Tony Hawk is already strong enough, he just doesn't care.

Iron Man obviously. RDJ played a character for ten years that got embedded in the lives of a whole generation.
Superman didn't get much development in the first film and the very next film he's treated more like a plot device than an actual character just to end being killed. If you want people to care about his death you have to make him someone people can actually care, if you want it to mean something make him a character that did an impact in his personal universe.
This is how you get it right youtube.com/watch?v=J1-44DvwG68

You know ladd, nobody is forcing you into these threads

>#ReleaseTheSnyderCut
Remind me how there's people who still believe this hoax?

literally nobody doesn't know the answer to this question already, this thread is just bullying at this point

>we live in timeline where people doesn't care about the most iconic capecharacter wth tons of good stories, but cares about literal who with zero iconic stories because mouse told them to care
fucking hell

Damn, you're booty blasted as fuck.

>>We live in a timeline where one of the most famous and influential fictional characters of was written so poorly that the deaths of a blue child trafficker, a genocidal racist, and a literal tree were more tragic and mourned more than his

Fixed it for you

>literal who
He was a B lister. People who read comics or played the games knew who he was.
>zero iconic stories
Demon in a Bottle
Armor Wars
Extremis

Mothra was so fucking cute in that movie.
Her death was good even though we know she’s coming back

Robert Downey Jr. Confirmed he's not coming back

I think everyone is forgetting that Hulk, Friend to All Children and Symbol of Hope resurrected X trillion souls and is a bigger hero than Superman ever was in the DCEU

Come on user, I love Mothra too but I would’ve been more shocked if she didn’t end up dying

I'm more upset she never grabbed onto Goji's tail as a worm. Rodan was the shit though

Obviously Stark's because of character build up and some people were with him since they were kids.

Although my nephew watched some of the MCU movies before Endgame came out and he said he thought Yondu's death and funeral were more emotional than Tony's.

True, but it always hurts to see.

Tony getting killed actually came as a surprise for him because he thought the character would retire. He also didn't want to reshoot his death scene because he was emotional about it.

Only way I see him coming back is if he blows away all of his millions (or billion) and the MCU starts losing a bit of money (and I don't mean failing just a slight decrease). Disney isn't below digging up corpses for a small push in popularity and RDJ will do anything so yeah.

Tony's, obviously.

I mean if you want to include vidya, Arthur Morgan got it worse the same year. That old bird looks like she needs to be wearing the Egg-selent cap from Regular Show.

gee i wonder

>yfw you will never have a blue mohawked space daddy
i teared up with yondu's.

Snyder releases an image of concept art every now and then on a social media platform that only he and a bunch of retards that love him use.
Also everytime anyone says anything that hints that there's something there's a bunch of incels that drink the kool aid.