Untitled

-

Attached: file.png (650x400, 465K)

Thanks for reminding me of this

Attached: file.png (691x896, 281K)

Forced sadness, confusing perspective, clusterfuck of color, it's a Melty Goblins thread!

Attached: Screenshot_20190623-123243.png (1302x2048, 2.58M)

Ohh, so that explains the crazy

I'm only surprised it didn't happen sooner.

Attached: 1515027861708.png (618x671, 343K)

The author heavily implied growing up knowing he was an actual rape baby and more

she*

Attached: hate.gif (245x245, 722K)

This is the ugliest comic I've ever seen.

Is this still going?
How many years has it been?

13 I think.

I'll start preparing the Twitter screencap threads.

What's the difference?

Jesus. I'm actually sad

>Ellipsis
I was ok with the whole transgender thing, but this just makes it look like a joke.

I wonder how her wife's reacting to it. Are they still married?

Not surprised that he resorted to that after running out of other mental problems to roleplay having

>her

Harsh.

but true, I'm saying that as someone who's been following the comic and his blog posts since the very start of the comic. He's a drama queen that want's to feel special

Is this why his wife divorced him, or did his divorce lead to this?

Attached: 1560706067249.webm (360x360, 1.49M)

I just learned about this shit and checked first few chapters and the last one . The art got worse. The author is also mentally ill right?

>He's a drama queen that want's to feel special
Or maybe she's transgender and now that she's discovered/accepted that she won't be fucked in the head anymore.
I'm being honest here, I'm totally ok with this "new Tarol" if it means the girl's finally gonna have some peace.

Of course Ellipsis is still a dumb name and sounds like she's making fun of trans people rather than being one. But if that's the name she really wants for herself, sure, Ellipsis it is.

Also, do you enjoy the comic or do you just follow the author in that watching a car crash way?

>create webcomic with heavy themes of self loathing, transformation, and sexual mutilation
>ends up being a dick chopped tranny freak
And no one was suprirsed.

Attached: 1551792457639.png (182x177, 11K)

I feel like every four pages the entirety of the setting has to change. So jarring.

>Also, do you enjoy the comic or do you just follow the author in that watching a car crash way?
Minmax, Fargoth, and Kin are the only redeeming parts of the comic. You could drop the actual "Goblins" part and it would be 10x better.

Sauce

What the fuck why is everyone becoming trans all of a sudden?

Attached: 1557874724387.png (500x700, 178K)

>What the fuck why is everyone becoming trans all of a sudden?
name five

Because it's a fad. It was being atheist first, then gay, now trans. Give it 5 more years and coming out a pedo will not only be accepted but applauded.

Like...just speed runners or...

five famous people who are turning out to be trans

Autism

define "Famous people'

This is what happens if you take away any notion of prior identity.

people you have heard about and not just "well my cousin Gregs fifth grade science teachers mailmans second cousins paperboys fifth houseowner IS A TRANNY!!!"

Didnt thunt have kids?

>trans
>a fad
Yeah you try waking up from a fad and finding out you can't uncut your penis back on

Attached: 1560870799316.gif (424x424, 3.33M)

Kyle Jenner, Bradley Manning, Chris Chan, and both Wachowskis.

I think that's Larkin Love but I'm not sure

It is, I checked, tineye got there in the end.

source pls

Fads don't have to have good consequences. In fact, many don't.

Just athletes or...

So did Bruce Jenner.

Nah the next thing will be dogfucking.
But only the dog can do the penetrating.

What kind of sickness feels like turning into snakes?

user, it's polite to call people what they want to be called. As long as they are only changing themseves and they're not someone close to you why should you care at all of their decision is good or not? You don't walk up to people with bad tattoos to tell them your opinion. Or maybe you do, in which case you now know why nobody likes you.

Stupidity shouldn’t be coddled. Sorry.

It's a powertrip and they know it, they get off on watching you squirm as you have to call a 6'2" bearded, balding man in a tutu a "ma'am"

Time to tell manlets all they need to do is wear stilts and then they're normal sized.

Government-created killer nanobot infection.

>Or maybe she's transgender and now that she's discovered/accepted that she won't be fucked in the head anymore.
Doubt it. Most transgenders are just mentally unstable drama queens who discovered that the ultimate attention whoring comes from joining the LGBTQ community

Not walking up to random people to comment isn't coddling. It's politeness. The thing that makes random people on the street not punch your face in, but you're polite to the ones capable of that because you're too much of a coward to apply your rules to everyone.

That's how fads normally go, like tattoos or nose piercings

I'm only surprised that Handelore to beat him to this.

I'm not forced to do that, in fact I don't see why I should give that kind of a person any attention whatsoever but I guess you have your reasons.
You really fail to grasp the whole not commenting on things that aren't your problem do you?

lol, did I touch a nerve, manlet? Or should I say tranlet?

Fucking autocorrect

Handelore didn't* beat

Seriously, whatever pronouns you want, why would you attach that horrible fucking name to it?

My life is not your life, and I do not live in fear of my actions. I absolutely call out stupid fucking behavior, because it is fucking stupid.

the part about not being triggered about accidentally being called male pronouns is nice

>Most transgenders are just mentally unstable drama queens
Not really. you just don't notice those who aren't.

Probably because they committed suicide.

>do what you're told or you'll be punished!

Attached: 1503882008-dcshhh3uqaefkpf.png (500x500, 40K)

Actually if you look at the stats the 40% drops to the same level of the rest of LGB suicide rates after surgery

Also, why are you the moral authority? Weren’t the conservative Christians Of the 90s the last ones to take this role? Are they still right? No? Why are you then?

Yeah, I'm sure having to dilate an open wound for the rest of their lives really helps their mental health.

Test

It's much more easy to become a known personality nowadays.

I just thought the whole "being trans is a fad now" is freaking me out since being trans is barely reversable. Especially with some of my friends being trans and their friends being trans, and Khonjin turning out to be trans was too surprising.
It's just all so tiresome.

Attached: 04429.jpg (1125x766, 52K)

they finally destroyed him

Attached: if you cant beat em join em I guess.png (961x4152, 658K)

>The guy that does Melty Goblins is a trannie
AHAHAHAH! Of course!

Hello Canada

>being trans is barely reversable
Only if you actually cut your dick off or poison your endocrine system with hormones. If you pose and demand that others pay homage to your posing it won't have any long-term (physical) effects.

Go back

That's awesome. I want to be called an Attack helicopter from now, then. My pronouns are Brtbrtbrt/ Taktaktak

Its trendy and it gives you cred with the screeching fun police crowd

They eat their own.

And that's why they suicide so much.

This is not a good comic.