Hello Yea Forums - comics & cartoons

hello Yea Forums - comics & cartoons
this is my wife
say something nice about her

Attached: idk lol.png (475x630, 172K)

She's got a pet human called Finn.

finn is not a pet

bump

Well, he's not her friend either. So, what is he to PB?

idk

you're a cuck :)

ahem
bubbline is not and will never be canonical
it is cringe and forced

You are retarded

shut up ebin

See what I mean? He's not her friend. He's not an equal ally. He's not even her servant. He's a pet with a long leash. A leash called boyhood crush.

yet you still a cuck.

can't be a cuck if it isn't canon

but it is.
just admit that you're cuck.

Attached: EEKh-4rDu6k.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

A pawn

it never will be canon
shoehorned in dyke cancer is never canon
stop lapping up corporate semen
i bet you still believe that spongebob didn't end at the third season
you fucking freak

There's a difference between point when something got turned in shit and when something got ending.
>you fucking freak
really? you literally act like that, not me.

Don't you kiss her ass enough, Marceline?

>you literally act like that
no
>there's a difference between point when something got turned in shit and when something got ending
t. corporate bootlicker
i'm not marcelinigger

Filthy dyke

at least i'm not autistic like you

i'm a male
if you post on this marylandic crab catching forum you're autistic 9 times out of 10

God, I would love to be shrunk down and live as a pet for PB and Marceline. Imagine the possibilities. Imagine the way PB's soft flesh would taste like when you kiss her feet. Imagine Marceline eating you alive and then transforming her body to create a hole in her stomach so that you fall out, only to do it again.

my gosh that's absolutely disgusting

I meant your wife

It all seemed like normal vore stuff, until that last part. Why don't you tell me about how you came up with that idea?

in that case she still is not a dyke
that is not and will never be canon

bump

Some user here talked about his fantasy where Marceline transforms her hand into a mouth and I thought the possibilities were pretty much endless from there on.

bump

i really feel bad for people like you man, im not hating on you or trying to pretend im superior but i just feel painful, un-containable pity for people like you

why?