Alright but seriously, when is she going back to her iconic look? She can still be "Captain" Marvel...

Alright but seriously, when is she going back to her iconic look? She can still be "Captain" Marvel, the name was never the important aspect.

Attached: ms_marvel_by_spidermanfan2099.jpg (600x956, 101K)

Because her Warbird costume is fucking trash.

Because what? That's not a reply to the question, that's just a non sequiteur.

Attached: ms_marvel_by_pencilsandstrings_d4azo0a-pre.jpg (731x1092, 70K)

Marvel wants brand recognition and prefers pandering to an already dated and unflattering ideal of modern femininity.

NEVER

She's still recognizable with the black suit.

Her branding is her name, not her look.

leotards are stupid. Stop thinking with your dick.
>if it doesn't turn me on it's bad
stop thinking with your dick

>iconic
It was never iconic and this thread is a strawman to try to blow some steam out of your already hurting butt.

This. It's a stupid costume, when the Binary suit is better (and actually very creative for its time), but leotard and thigh high boots is the most generic shit ever.
Jesus fuck you guys really are dumbasses. None of you even read the character anyway so why do you care? Go pay for more NSFW commissions if you want to see her in the costume.

Only in cosplays user.

Attached: 1128468.jpg (1080x1080, 65K)

I hate the costume but I gotta admit she rocks it well here. Likely the only cosplayer I've seen to have the proper physique for it.

The costume won't solve her terrible personality or history.

Okay, but when it will come back, Mister "My Opinion is better than others opinion"?

Attached: 1547081530633.png (515x720, 570K)

I go completly opposite in here. Costume is good, but cosplayer is ugly as shit.

Probably in about 2-3 years, the pendulum will have swung so the old suit is empowering. Personally I’m not crazy about it,

>skin bad
>showing skin is a thing only for your dick
you're a total fucking moron. tell that to all marathoners, gymnasts, swimmers, and olympic participants. afterwords, kill yourself and remove yourself from humanity, you faggot prude
>skin wicked
>penis bad

Attached: 10345496851871.jpg (1200x800, 234K)

You're not fooling anyone.

>a leotard and thigh highs is nsfw
2019, what a year to be alive

A bad year so far. At least in Yea Forums.

Attached: 1530752792574.jpg (491x759, 163K)

Name 20 bad things that happened

This.
It's strange how in an era where there are women are pushing to go topless and attacking politicians and showing up at courts to challenge laws, in an era where women are collectively dressing up in their bras, panties, lingerie, and thongs while in Slut Walks, in an era where music videos and singers have women constantly in loose and minimal clothing, there seems to be a concentrated effort by certain suits to push for women in superhero games, comics, and movies to revert back to full-blown body attire.

Attached: 146457968557.jpg (468x317, 42K)

And if i wont do that?

Attached: 1546392748465.jpg (1027x800, 67K)

>leotards are NSFW
you're cancer

Attached: 1363490867.jpg (474x316, 34K)

OP made this thread
Yea Forums pretended they gave a shit about Jean solely so they could bitch about her fucking Bishop
That one page of Immortal Hulk that anons posted out of context ad nauseum in order to bitch about SJWs
That really bad Female Furies mini
That user who spammed Hawkman threads daily
That user who's spamming threads about violence on female characters because he knows everyone will take the bait
Cans Without Labels was released
Doomsday Clock all but officially confirmed non-canon, means that the return of the JSA and LoSH will be handled by Snyder and Bendis instead
Heroes in Crisis and the perpetual shitstorm that's caused
Wally West mini by Scott Fucking Lobdell
Ric Grayson is still ongoing
People still defending that fucking walking trainwreck Rob Liefeld because he shares the 'right' views
Something something Bendis King bad
That one fag who tried to push demolitionism every fucking day for months
Namorfag
Damianfag
Stephfag
Star vs. Finale Autism
People still bitch about comics they clearly have not read
'Why didn't Steve do X in Endgame/how did the time travel work' has basically become the new 'Why didn't Thanos make infinite resources'
Those anons who keep making threads about how SJWs killed Vertigo and not the fact that Vertigo has been irrelevant for years.

i can see this outfit being used if they close the gaps. make it a black bodysuit with a sash. type outfit, maybe exposed forearms if they do a winter soldier type thing.

it's almost like real women choosing to undress themselves is different than a male artist drawing a pole dancer, calling it sue storm, then masturbating over the page.

Don't use my own reaction pic trash opinion haver.
Modern costume is best costume.

Attached: 1431490494645.png (500x500, 273K)

>t. skin evil, penis bad, cover up human shame good
you have problems, buddy.

Attached: 12507952386.jpg (998x598, 147K)

oh so because a woman dresses up a certain way, a man cannot dress her up the same way because something something drawing human sexuality is bad?

You're an idiot.

It's not suits making that decision themselves.
It seems to be pressure from "sjws" or at least people with similar beliefs.

Why don't the male superheroes wear them?

>worst costume
ftfy

That's not what I said but go ahead mate.

>Don't use my own reaction pic
Its not yours, shithead. You posted it on Yea Forums, i saved it and now i can FREELY post it anywhere i can. You dont have any rights on this images.
>Modern costume is best costume
Thats your opinion and i disagree with it. You can do anything you want. For me, you wrong and you cant prove it otherwise.
If you want it simple suck pee pee :)

Attached: 1542166999877.jpg (401x624, 266K)

>People still defending that fucking walking trainwreck Rob Liefeld because he shares the 'right' views
Well i more or less defending him because i think people shit on too much even to this day even though there has been worse artists after him.

>Modern costume is best costume
Not really. It is fine but i prefer the leotard.

>male artist drawing a pole dancer, calling it sue storm, then masturbating over the page
Then get the female artist who is bi or lesbian to draw it.

>it's almost like real women choosing to undress themselves is different than a male artist drawing a pole dancer, calling it sue storm, then masturbating over the page.

Yeah, in fact it's so different your whole "2d women can't make decisions" argument is retarded because of it.
By your logic artists can only draw exactly what they are. If this was the case all super heroes would be white guys between the ages of 40 and 70.
I don't know why you guys have an assumption that all attractive characters are drawn for mastubatory purposes and not just because oh, I dont know...maybe the fact that people like their fiction to look idealized.
Just because I see captain marvel in a leotard, or a she-hulk that looks like a women that doesn't mean i automatically break out and start jerking it.
They just provide an aesthetically pleasing figure to look at. Comics are a visual medium, taking advantage of that to present the most aesthetic figure, the human body, is one of their strengths.
It's why people fell in love with them.
On the contrary no one's clamoring for male superheroes to start looking like fatass neckbeards or average joes, they're all depictions of a higher and sometimes unattainable standard.
There's nothing wrong with this, if there's a problem it's how the people who interact with the comics take it.

Attached: 1466984457804.png (505x571, 328K)

You sure as hell implied it.

>That one fag who tried to push demolitionism every fucking day for months
I enjoyed that desu. Lots of good laughs.

MCU synergy has buried it forevermore.

Not even remotely, I just know what ticks you: the sexy stuff, for which a female character is only good for. Remove that from Carol Danvers and for you and completely ruined. So all you got left is fanart and cosplay since there's absolutely nothing remarkable or special about the suit beyond the sexy factor, considering it's exactly the same combination of leotard and though high boots as every other.
This applies to this other retard here , same people who like to misinterpret the argument on purpose to avoid acknowledging that they don't even care about the character beyond fapbait. Fuck off.

I actually want this costume

Attached: carol old costume.jpg (865x923, 107K)

Degenerates

Marie-Claude Bourbonnais does it better

Attached: carol cosplay1.jpg (850x1280, 267K)

Why did they cast some ass and titslet on a role of big tit blond bimbo?

I also agree with you. The whole ''covered up'' costume is nice, but the black suit with the yellow bolt is truly iconic. It's a powerful costume and for Marvel to not use it for a while, yes it will return but not for an amount of time for casuals...but when it does it should be shown prominently.

>Don't use my own reaction pic trash opinion haver.
as a fellow carolfag, you don't have the rights to reaction pictures on Yea Forums

Attached: carol strips.jpg (1005x1500, 358K)

>carolfag
Jesus

they do...all the time. have you never read a comic?
if anything he deserves more hate than he gets here. Guy stole Kirby designs just a couple weeks after he died. He is a shit bag and anyone defending him are shitbags too

Because they look gay.

Carol fans don't call themselves "Carolfags", because that's used derogatorily around here, unlike other "fags". Anyway yes you're right, but that's likely the same imbecile who derails threads with his fake militant posts, just like that "BrieLarsonFan2004" who got caught making anti-Disney posts like your regular DCpig.

>go pay for more NSFW commissions if you want to see Carol in her leotard costume
a brainlet like yourself insists that the warbird outfit should be seen only by nsfw commissions and then you try to do a 180 nuh-huh, nah, fuck off with that retarded dribble, you shit-eating mouthbreather
>you only care about the character because of sexy stuff
SEX BAD, cover it up!
How about you fuck off and die as soon as possible, faggot?

>since there's absolutely nothing remarkable or special about the suit beyond the sexy factor,
wrong. It is a good costume because of colour theory. Black background with "hot" colours like yellow and red make the colours burn brighter. pair that with the slashes and you get a very powerful image. Then you put the sash and turn it at a near 90 degree angle and give it another hot colour and you get a costume that just yells powerful.

Attached: carol lifts.png (2045x2391, 2.05M)

He was a shitbag and i am not saying he is perfect and has done nothing wrong. Also Kirby was as shitbag in his later life like when he tried to claim he created spiderman and whole hulk thing.

>Carol fans don't call themselves "Carolfags"
maybe the summerfags don't. But I've been here a lot longer than you user

Attached: carol implying.png (551x572, 440K)

>SEXY WOMEN BAD MAKE THEM COVER UP.
I really don't get this in conjunction with the "it's liberating for women so wear reveling outfits it empower them."

Kill yourself. I'm glad she got a better suit and I enjoy your non-fan tears, since you don't even care about her. Go and stay gone.
It's only liberating when it pleases your dick, right?

Been here for many years. If you're the retard who likes baiting others by saying "Carol is the best" then yeah, I know you've been here for a long time and I resent you for giving the fans a bad rep.

>a better suit
You mean, a terrible suit that looks like shit
>you don't care about her, so cover her up now!
the arguments of brainlets, truly retarded in all of its putterings and spatterings. Remove yourself from the gene pool, faggot, you're cancer through and through.

I'm not, my favorite Carol is The Brood Saga and Reeds run and now Kelly Thompson's run, but KSD was bad. fav carol though is either Cru story or EMH

Attached: carol v hulk.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

Well t's either always liberating or it's never liberating. My dick has nothing to do with it, if it gets hard it doesn't make it any less liberating like you are insinuating.
In the first place I don't think carol is attractive, but i liked her classics costume better.

You're boring and I'm tired of arguing with someone who openly misconstrues my arguments like this, so last (You).
>Well t's either always liberating or it's never liberating
That's not how it works, retard. A female character that feels like she shouldn't conform to oversexualized notions of beauty liberates herself from the stereotype by breaking free of it, either by being her own self or by showing a costume that better fits her persona. That doesn't mean she's not liberating by covering up because, after all, these costumes are still nude drawings with paint.

Can't we meet in the middle?

Attached: Captain Marvel Redesign.png (1531x1531, 2.18M)

>t. mouthbreather who insists that the warbird costume is an "NSFW-commission" thing.
It's not my fault that you have this over-inflated view of yourself. make proper arguments or else stop whining when people shit all over your idiocy, you dumb faggot.

Yawn

>t. can't make arguments
hurr durr, troll lol lol lol, amirite? you're a total brainlet. off yourself soon.

>Writing a long sentence that says nothing
> "it's only liberating if the character wants to wear"
Just say that you pompous fuck. Also a character has not actual will and the author is just pandering regardless of the costume choice. You are just mad when they don't pander to you specifically.

no

Attached: carol muscles.jpg (1280x1850, 579K)

Dima is a cool guy

>bush

Attached: masterpiece.png (331x379, 113K)

>women are hypocrites about their sexuality
big surprise

It's amazing how in an Era of equal rights, we can do it shit men thought equality meant putting women in costumes only prostitutes would wear. Including characters who were previously covered.

There's no character design thought put into any of it. Sure Storm is ok with being a naked slut but why does Ms Marvel, who yells at Jameson about equal pay, choose to dress in a retarded costume(The actual first one). Why does Saturn girl, aka team mom, suddenly look exactly like storm but pink? It undermines the argument that some characters would prefer to dress that way if others who would not do it too just because the artist is too fucking lazy to draw anything else.

You guys cry forever about characters getting motifs but not once does anyone acknowledge the sluttening that made most of them this way in the first place.

do you not realize that women were writing this style of books too? Cause it was about sexual empowerment for them. Quite erasing history

the idea that men cannot or shouldn't draw sexy women is sexist, unnecessarily restrictive for absolutely zero good reason, and entirely regressive to the whole of creative arts itself. the celebration of human beauty has been a staple of human existence since man has learned to draw and construct art after the nature of the feminine and masculine.

Attached: Three Graces, 11th century Roman sculpture, based on a Greek model from around 300BC, heads restored (600x902, 635K)

the idea that men cannot or shouldn't draw sexy women is ironically a sexist opinion, one which arguably robs males of agency and power, unnecessarily restrictive for absolutely zero good reason, and entirely regressive to the whole of creative arts itself. the celebration of human beauty has been a staple of human existence since man has learned to draw and construct art after the nature of the feminine and masculine.
>a leotard is a costume only a prostitute would wear
Are you saying that every olympic marathoner, swimmer, and gymnast is a prostitute and a patriarchical whore? your bullshit strips away power from all women who choose or have chosen to wear minimal clothing in their professions and their free time, as you call them whores and prostitutes in an attempt to get them more covered. You're just calling those who dress less or are drawn less derogatory titles so they can comply to your standards of decency and so-called proper female design, despite the fact that in real life, performances, and professional sports women wear all sorts of attire not limited to full body suits.

Attached: Three Graces, 11th century Roman sculpture, based on a Greek model from around 300BC, heads restored (600x902, 635K)