Who was in the wrong?

Who was in the wrong?

Attached: 1.jpg (882x781, 35K)

Cats are the black people of animals

The giraffe.

After all that? Everyone except the stripper and the donkey.

Furfags

cats, drew first blood

The cats for jumping straight to murder in a fucking bar fight, and the bar for allowing species that hate each other to get drunk together.

Initially id say the dogs were the ones who pissed off the cats, but the cats clearly went in looking for a fight. Checking their claws before going in, immediately eyeing up the dogs and sitting across from them, basically just hoping the dogs give them a reason.

Everyone thats not the zebra, stripper, donkey. Even the bouncer just ripping apart the snake was probably in excess.

Both were. They started a fight when all anyone wanted to do was ogle herbivore titties, get blackout drunk, or maybe get lucky.

The dogs. Despite the cats being niggers, it was still the dogs that started it.

Caravan Palace for selling out their unique style for more of the same shit everyone's heard before.

The bar should have had more than one bouncer.

whoever promoted a multicultural soceity in the first place, different ethnic/racial groups have never gotten along during history and show no signs of doing so in the present

what we call different races of humans are really different species--they have less in common genetically than species of dog, wolf, and bird we scientists consider different species

Attached: 1526512479685.png (746x600, 26K)

Attached: Not Even Trying Anymore.png (480x340, 58K)

How is he wrong? Just look at USA

Humans are the same genetically. Interbreeding between the "species" as he so eloquently put it is not only possible but common. Hence the so called "amerimutt" meme poltards like to trot out to make themselves feel clever.
As for the USA, the problems involved with it are literally baked into the bedrock. Poor folks came here to escape the rich, the rich came here to exploit the poor, the desperate came here to eek out a better life and in turn were exploited, the slaves were brought here against their will, and the rich created the "american dream" to entice more poor folks to enter the country so they'd have a constantly growing supply of poor people to exploit.
USA's problems ain't race, it's money. It's always been money and till the day it all goes up in a nuclear inferno it will always be money.
If you were born in the us 99.9999% of the time you've been fucked since before your great grandparents saw each other for the first time and got horny.

Attached: 1560380704105.jpg (800x640, 185K)

Just look at a global superpower...

Niggers are the problem

"Niggers" only got brought over to the US because of money. Read a damn history book.

>Humans are the same genetically
Come on now...

Cats. Like always, cats are belligerent cunts.

If a black man and an asian woman can breed, the resulting spawn can breed with a white man/woman, and that one can breed with a latino man/woman, and the child that many generations removed can breed with another human from anywhere across the planet then yes, they are the fucking same genetically.
You can argue that a doberman is a different "species" from a pitbull or a golden retriever, but if they can make puppies and those puppies can make more dogs then they're all dogs.

>they are the fucking same genetically
NO THEY'RE NOT
HOW DID "A BLACK MAN" AND "AN ASIAN WOMAN" EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE IF THEY DIDN'T HAVE DIFFERENT GENETICS CREATING THOSE GROUPS
All caps because race-blind people annoy me more than Creationists.

>Humans are the same genetically.
In the same way dogs and wolves are the same genetically, sure.
>Poor folks came here to escape the rich, the rich came here to exploit the poor, the desperate came here to eek out a better life and in turn were exploited
I'm pretty sure Libertarians came here to tell Authoritarians to go fuck themselves.
Oh wait no people came here to conquer the land for king and country, you colossal moron
>USA's problems ain't race, it's money
No, USA's problems are all related to mental illnesses that are treated as normal behavior

>If a black man and an asian woman can breed, the resulting spawn can breed with a white man/woman, and that one can breed with a latino man/woman, and the child that many generations removed can breed with another human from anywhere across the planet then yes, they are the fucking same genetically.
So a mule and a donkey are the same?
So a tiger and a lion are the same?
So a chipmunk and a squirrel are the same?
And finally, because you might have forgotten this bit of mad science happened last century, so a gorilla and a human are the same?

Attached: ooh whatchu say.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

can a gorilla and human breed you fucking mongoloid?

wipe the slobber off your keyboard retard

>they have less in common genetically than species of dog, wolf, and bird
A black man and white man are not more genetically different than a songbird and a pelican.

>can a gorilla and human breed you fucking mongoloid?
Yes, actually. All great apes are close enough to one another to produce offspring. Why? Did you actually think there was a reason we couldn't? We've bred plenty of animals with different numbers of chromosomes and even discovered that it doesn't always cause sterility.
Literally mad science of the 21st century, along with robots with dog heads
Go back to sleep, good goy

I wonder if this was intentional reference

Attached: dobguards.jpg (1240x697, 48K)

>Someone actually believes there's robots with living dog heads running around in a lab somewhere.

Attached: ......jpg (686x944, 81K)

I dont know man, but that gazelle-thing...

You share more than half your DNA with bananas. Small genetic differences have large differences when expressed. The fact a wolf and a dog can interbreed doesn't make them the same.

>So a mule and a donkey are the same?
>So a tiger and a lion are the same?
They're not which is why their offsprings are often sterile.
Meanwhile children from mixed families aren't.

but they should be, amirite?

i think part of the thing is, is that they are still animals, even if they are humanized

It's basically a stereotype not reference

>be dog
>Just having some fun with friends at a bar
>play a prank on some cats
>Just harmless fun, buying them a round of drinks and having some spill on them
>Cats get angry and just fucking start murdering people over getting wet
hmmmmm

I’m sure that you are aware of the completely fertile offspring of a grizzly and polar bear. You did know about that, user?

This
Also, seeing that stripper i think i know why people are furries. I mean, i don't endorse it, but i get it.

Attached: stripper.gif (500x295, 2.65M)

The cats are one thing, but then you have the snake out of nowhere want to jump the waitress.

no that's horses

The man saw his chance for some free pussy and he decided to take it. Of course the bull decided to take his jaw for trying but that's just the price you pay for trying to start a struggle snuggle.

who here would have fucked one of the snake ladies
i know i would