This show was nothing but wasted potential

This show was nothing but wasted potential.

Attached: 1545767972763.png (1319x1033, 521K)

Much like your life.

name one cartoon show that was good throughout its entire run in the last decade.

Green Lantern TAS

Attached: yes.gif (978x700, 580K)

WoY

Fuck Sadie, and Fuck the OP

We can just stop here, we struck oil.

>try to look at her ass
>it keeps looking back

didn't she mentally abuse her boyfriend?

Based

Attached: 33F99944-469B-44BB-9D2E-1BEF9F5BC2A0.gif (500x750, 373K)

it succeeded in telling the story of a family dealing with the loss of a loved one.
that's what the whole plot was about.

Attached: 1541624219603.png (2001x1125, 1.78M)

I'd be her boyfriend.

TLTS.

Attached: 913b6c73ed5381d6663a45062e1b4f215bad1d8b22b9a17e77c1fd318b4d4e3a.jpg (960x1440, 209K)

Im hoping now that the diamond arc is over it can get back to SOL episodes with characters other then the townies and can focus on gems again

Also i want to pump my love lotion deep into sadies ass

I'll play devil's advocate for user just a little since both of those shows were cancelled way too early to ever suffer from writing fatigue.

I felt like there wasn't really a plot until way in.

Had no potential.

indirect kiss is an obvious red flag.

"Want play"

I never saw GLTAS, but is she a robot that talks like a caveman?

I refuse to be attracted to a Steven Universe character.

You sure about that?

Attached: 92D0C9D5-3B24-4EF3-8FE9-1601505D0215.jpg (827x977, 292K)

That scrawny broad certainly isn't going to change anyone's minds.

Attached: 1482425042028.jpg (480x480, 33K)

THE LORE WAS FUCKING AWSOME.
I mean, the earth was in the middle of a colonial war between the colonist and the empire, where the humans could do nothing but praise them as goddesses. The colonist weren't trying to protect human life, they were trying to defend their own independence from the gem empire. There wasn't good guys or bad guys here, CG were fighting for their independence, HW was fighintg for the stability of the empire, and thousand of people died in the crossed fire. This shit was the independence of the United States and we were the fucking natives.

It could have been the avatar from the 2010, but noooooo, for Sugar is more important to make a fucking reference to that meme food anime or that fucking gay wedding instead of developing the lore.

I hate that woman so goddamn much.

And know there's nothing left but an unnecesary movie. I hate myselft for enjoying this piece of crap.

Attached: peridot rage.jpg (320x320, 22K)

This is it really. Every cartoon, of this decade, suffered from Cerebus Syndrome and the only cartoons, to end well, were the ones that got axed before they could try and pull that shit. I honestly think it comes from shame. Some writers are just ashamed of the fact they're not writing the next lord of the rings or star wars original trilogy and are instead writing shows for children that would rather be watching youtube compilation videos.

The lore was so wasted on this show.

Attached: 1558043003581.png (439x487, 200K)

Lore is overrated. It's the cancer that grows until the story collapses under the weight of its own ego. It's the stuff that's actually happening in the show itself. The themes, the characters and their motivations that matter. Lore is a spice, not the actual meat of a story.

Post that solitaryscribbles gif of her drinking milk and popping a button

Attached: 51fIggyVtZL._AC_SY400_.jpg (366x400, 35K)

I'm absolutely sure.
No matter how much I love shortstacks.

>wasted potential.
>name one cartoon show that was good

you say that every single time

maybe you should just kill yourself, because let's be honest. this pressure is too much for you to bear.

Op is right, sadie's waifu potential is squandered

>story of a family dealing with the loss of a loved one
If that was the story Sugar wanted, then maybe we DIDN’T need the mass genocides and flat out evil experiments.

Attached: 7F199D34-DEE8-4832-95A0-B1D5C64BB03D.jpg (640x640, 57K)

American dad

We're getting another season though

American audiences hate low scale conflict. They need wacky hijinks, ebin scale, and muh worldbuilding. They need a thousand degrees of separation from the real world.
The story of a real family divided by generations of emotional and social turmoil is not only not immediately interesting to such people, but hits too close to home for it to be well received by a young audience.

The most consistent theme I’ve been seeing on Steven Universe is that Sugar wants to have her cake and eat it too.
>I WANT DEEP LORE ABOUT A PLANET CONQUERING ALIEN EMPIRE
>but I also want to stay on some small beach town
>I WANT OPPRESSIVE DICTATORS THAT COMMIT HORRIFIC WAR CRIMES
>but no one is a villain in this story
At some point you have to have to make a decision and commit to it.

That’s not what I’m talking about. I’m asking why did these characters have to be oppressive dictators for the story to work? I can think of multiple ways that this could be the focus, while still having the epic space opera stuff.

I think it's more likely that American audiences think they hate low-scale conflict. But they really just like how impressive high-scale conflict sounds. When, truthfully, presentation is half the battle. The best townie episode of Steven Universe was Frybo. Which is unsurprising. As the same story boarder was also behind The Trial.
In the end, it comes down to understanding your craft and Rebecca Sugar simply doesn't. She's bad at her job.

Based and redpilled

You should not bill a show as being an action show with episodes like the spaceship and jasper coming to kidnap them, then spending most of the next 4 years of episodes playing with living pumpkins and immersed in retarded storyboarder shipping drama only to rush your show's climax

And then apparently your show gets another season and also a musical film, for reasons unknown

Gravity Falls had a rushed finale but it didn't ruin the show.

bruh

>watching cartoons for anything other than queerbait

Attached: 1541389642747.png (565x488, 460K)

Ultimately, writing lore is pretty simple. You're just making sure to recheck the plot bible every so often in an effort to never contradict yourself. Writing themes, character arcs and visual direction is much harder, as it requires a deeper level of understanding than simple memory techniques will allow. This is why we keep running into situations where fanfiction is better than the source material. Checking the wiki is easy and it's not all that surprisingly that dedicated writers, no matter how amateur, are going to better at understanding themes than storyboard artists.

I think everyone in this thread has forgotten what's really important
Booty

Attached: 1521080653787.png (1280x1011, 531K)

Brave and the Bold was also good throughout its entire run.

Attached: 1403589356323.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

I need jasper's abs.

Attached: 5a4.png (1003x1639, 406K)

The only real wasted potential with SU is that they weren't allowed 22 minute episodes. Anything else is just nitpicking.

Yeah sure. It's not like their first twenty-two minute episode also happens to be the worst.
Also, I don't think you know what nitpicking is.

You're saying Bismuth was worse than Gem Harvest?

Yeah. Because Bismuth bungled the themes, soiled a new character that could have revitalised the story, and had an impact on the story outside of the episode itself. Gem Harvest was bad. But it was par for the course. Bismuth was bad, even by the low standards of the show.

Bungled what themes exactly?

No, Mabel did that.

Violence, war and justice.

>Violence
The show has never steered away from violence, but shattering Diamonds would've caused more problems than it solved
>War
Yes it's hell. Not really sure why you brought that up
>Justice
Murder isn't justice, it's revenge. Justice is healing the corrupted gems. Justice is breaking down the toxic structure of Homeworld so it can be reborn and help to serve the universe instead of harm it.

You've fatally misread what type of show SU is and are making bad faith criticisms disguised as actual critiques.

You're not really showing an understanding to what themes are. You're talking in terms of plot, not thematic presentation and evaluation. But, having heard your arguments before, they come off more as talking points that you were getting ready to hit me with.

Had the most absolutely terrible ending. The last four episodes threw away literally everything the show was about and disregarded any progress or training at all for a deus ex solution.

shut up and post more sadie goddamn

Attached: 1555698993864.png (813x839, 141K)

None of these things conflict with one another. The problem is the pacing, not the actual content and you're applying emotional logic to a race of hologram robots whose leaders act on cold autistic logic and re-purpose dead soldiers or enemies into geoweapons. If the show framed these things as positive then there would be a huge problem, but as usual it doesn't and thus the only issue is a subjective one about whether enough focus was placed on the fallout of these issues. We had the whole thing with the cluster who eventually turned out to be a huge ally against the people who made it in the first place, so that plotline of the experiments being done has come full circled and been closed.

Is she a necrophiliac now?

Attached: tumblr_osy7gpAYFO1w97jxgo1_1280.png (1280x1132, 384K)

I'd give my left nut for a series that focuses on the gem war and Pink Diamond's transition into Rose Quartz.

Attached: srcpe6fd8yr21.png (1565x706, 249K)

That's already covered in the show (albeit not as much as we'd like). I'd prefer a Lars of the Stars or pre-Pink Diamond spin off myself.

It's the opposite, he is now immortal from an abundance of super-life energy.

Too bad the trannie message had to ruin the whole thing, can we stop denying it?

It can be both things. That's how good writing works.

God these fucking proportions

>Lars starts blabbing to everyone
>People come to Steven, looking for him to resurrect their dead loved ones.
Well, does Steven end up creating an immortal race of humans or not?

I actually agree with the OP's premise, this show had a lot of potential to treat alien influence on humanity and the core drama of steven dealing with the powers and consequences, and they squandered it with cutesy filler.

It's arguable that you need pure, unselfish grief to activate that power (like joy helps him float) so I don't think it'd be that easy.

Like Steven isn't a fountain of pure, unselfish grief at the slightest provocation. The moment he saw a dead body, he'd have made another pink zombie.

Amy > Sadie

Attached: 1557691327085.png (1366x768, 875K)

Attached: ezgif-1-dbdedf402fb6.gif (1280x720, 3.75M)

It would essentially be a retelling of Paradise Lost.

Attached: Steven Universe.png (500x775, 311K)

Attached: respect the booty.gif (500x281, 287K)

Easy way to fix this. Have her dress up more, including some short skirts and tighter tops. Also give her a love interest who isn't a bratty faggot. If they could fix that stockholm syndrome shit too, that would be a plus

Attached: 1555655087282.png (827x609, 164K)

Those lips look like they'd leave a sticky, smeary mess.

if i remember, she's at least average levels of eloquent.

>”STEVEN, I DEMAND YOU PERFORM COITUS ON ME AT ONCE”

Pinked beings aren't immoral, they just live long.

>”STEVEN, I DEMAND YOU PERFORM COITUS ON ME AT ONCE”

Attached: F30ACB5D-BAA2-423E-9499-3807AEBBE553.png (1288x725, 684K)

fucking robot get out

Venture Brothers
Home Movies
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Jackie Chan Adventures
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Ed Edd n Eddy
Wander Over Yonder
Over the Garden Wall
Daria
Beavis and Butthead
American Dad
Invader ZIM
Rocko's Modern Life
Freakazoid

Clone Wars 2003

Attached: 4562567247423687.jpg (592x333, 58K)

>everyone bitches about the dreamland episode

He meant the past 10 years (2009-2019), not the previous decade (the 2000s)...

>Jack Chan Adventures
Last season was meh.

Venture Bros and American Dad are still going. Aqua Teen ended in 2015. Over the Garden Wall was 2014. Wander Over Yonder was 2013 - 2016.

I included cartoons from a wide range of years, different demographics, and different stations (Except the streaming services since I'm not too familiar with them), it's not like I just picked 90's shows.

skidmarks

Excellent

Attached: 1557507422415.png (1200x800, 458K)

>Avatar
>the last decade
2005 was 13 years ago

fillmore!

see, if i wanted more homeworld stuff, it would be from the perspective of someone way lower down the food chain. eyeball, nephrite, maybe lapis. not jasper since she didn't exist most of the war.

Attached: 6OcD7bu.png (981x750, 553K)

Maybe a Gem poet, or scribe.

The duality of man.

Attached: Capture.png (348x223, 96K)

imagine piggydot stuffing herself at the big donut until she's sick and letting you fuck the belches out of her while you play with her churning stomach

Attached: piggydot.png (483x955, 315K)

too looney or too toony, you insufferable fagget?

>imagine piggydot stuffing herself at the big donut until she's sick and letting you fuck the belches out of her while you play with her churning stomach
You have no idea how hard i am right now after reading that

Attached: 0C182A49-FAFC-4F7B-A2DB-B3281D5FAF84.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

based

Amethyst is for sloppy oral. Just leaving you a slobbery mess of lipstick and spit.

Attached: Amethyst Pin Me Down.png (860x1058, 193K)

kek

Attached: 1560086752906.jpg (674x697, 406K)

>that shirt
oh lord

Attached: f8e35dd5ea484ae24ec029b4f97ebf5cd9da3ce9.png (893x800, 145K)

Keep crying, incel

kinda cheating going with a mini-series

we need more Lip edits

Attached: 1517687722469.png (1920x1090, 997K)

>The problem is the pacing, not the actual content

No, the problem is that Sugar is a hack that can make a good premise but completely lacks the skill and drive required to use that premise to create a cohesive narrative with a satisfying conclusion.

The bitch can't tell a story for shit.

The story is fine. It's about Steven growing up and stuck in the middle of Earth and Homeworld's lingering fallout of war. Nothing more, nothing less.

She's a white woman who thought playing the Ukelele made her interesting we should have known better

Breaking Bad

>MOM, user IS PROJECTING AGAIN

Conceptually its fine but its execution was shit and you're a shit sandwich

Nah I think the execution is fine too. It's a simple story and plays well enough on a binge watch as opposed to having to wait weeks to months for the next plot update making it seem like there's 50 townie episodes when actually it's more like two.

I can't be the only one to have met boring hipster ukulele players. It's a thing I swear to God.

That is 100 percent not what the finale was about, stop pushing this asinine conspiracy theory. Is Sucrose denying that idea not enough motivation for you to shut your whore mouth?

The designation is helm, not pilot.

I'm sure it is, but Rebecca's been into music for years and years. Plus having the main character play a uke goes a bit beyond "doing it to make yourself seem interesting".

The quality and pacing was bad even if you ignore the scheduling.

>Nah I think the execution is fine too.

Then you're an idiot and your opinion can be safely discounted.

No playing the ukulele doesn't make you a musician. It's like saying those hipster beards are manly. Stop defending boring ass white hipster bitches.

Being angry =/= being right. Stop being so defensive.

don't worry user you're not alone, I had to endure the torture of my brother becoming one of those same ukulele hipsters for about a year
luckily he realised how much of a fag he was being and stopped

The background lore was fine. I'm not going to pretend it was some amazing, breath-taking epic for the ages, but it was colorful and interesting in a way that complimented the story being told. The core of the show was the ongoing struggles of the title character, with the various background information informing it.

My problem with it was not that there was too much of it, but more that it felt progressively less inspired and creative following season two. The diamonds and the empire worked fine as a vague, off-screen threat that you would occasionally see glimpses of but never the full picture. They felt more threatening when it was left up to your imagination, where their misdeeds are merely alluded to and their power is represented by more immediate antagonists acting as their agents (IE, Jasper and Peridot).

The first season made me think each successive season would have a representative of the diamonds acting as the main recurring antagonist (like Jasper), but then they start fully showing the diamonds and they're instantly de-mystified. They became mundane and lost their God-like aura.

Attached: Born under a bad sun with a blue moon in your eye.jpg (608x459, 38K)

Tron Uprising

>not immediately interesting to such people
>hits too close to home for it to be well received by a young audience.

Then why even make a show about that if it's target audience doesn't want to see it?

"Frybo" was good because it combined the magical gem stuff in Steven's life with his mundane human responsibilities, which was the essence of why the first season was so enjoyable (IE, intermingling the fantastical with slice-of-life comedy). If you look back on it, most of the so-called townie episodes in those first couple of seasons (that people actually like) always had a fantastical element.
>Steven accidentally creates an abomination using a gem artifact in an attempt to help his friend Peedee get out of doing his shit-ass job
>Onion gets a hold of a gem artifact and uses it to flood the town with action figures
>Some local townsfolk are mistrustful of the Gems, so Steven invites them to come have lunch with the gems and play volleyball (which is interrupted by a monster attacking)
>Steven and Lars save Lars' friends from the evil magical moss from Rose's garden
>Lars', Sadie's, and Ronaldo's movie night gets interrupted by a corrupted gem haunting the light house
>Sadie puts the magical fire salts on Lars' donut to get back at him, resulting in him setting the town aflame by breathing fire
See, those episodes were relatable because of the mundane human struggles while also having that fantastical gem component that people watch the show for. The later episodes that people despise like "Rocknaldo" are completely removed from anything fantastical, instantly making them feel out-of-place.

Attached: 1469069131726.png (209x221, 55K)

That picture always reminds me of my favorite SU episode, "Peridot Hates the Irish."

>They became mundane and lost their God-like aura.

It really didn't help they kept shitting on the Diamonds as soon as they show up.

>Yellow Diamond gets called a clod by a fucking janitor in her first appearance, makes a silly face, and then never does anything to pull herself out of the hole she's been dug
>the first time we see Blue she's a pathetic sobbing mess and just stays that way
>White is kinda creepy at first, but then the next time we see her she goes full Snidely Whiplash and then just fucking gives up

It's impossible to believe that any of these three could tie their fucking shoes let alone run a multi-galaxy empire.

>Yellow doesn't stoop to revenge over something petty
>Blue being a sadsack is an actual problem in-universe
>White's ran an empire for 5000+ years plus before we even start the show.

I would've just introduced them much earlier in the show. Late S1 along with Jasper and Peridot .

Attached: best gem.jpg (1200x230, 53K)

Speaking as someone who fucking loves this show: You're about 85% right.

"You should get to a safe distance. I can take it from here."

NEVER FORGET

Attached: Lanos.jpg (210x240, 10K)

You've never lost someone have you? Have you ever had a friend start thinking their a kawaii girl XD on the inside? I lost that friend to the 40% suicide rate, and the things he said were exactly like what they said in that episode, I wish you were right user, but I find it all hard to believe, they waited for this, they waited until one of the biggest finales of the show to smuggle this in, just like they did with the gay stuff, it started off with reason, being gay is normal, but then stevonnie started growing facial hair, and we all just said "Oh that's just because of the fusion, its not trying to say anything, and now this whole, your white overlord is saying you are not this, but you on the inside "KNOW" you're this, is just going too far.

>is she a robot that talks like a caveman?

No. Aya is very sophisticated.

History does not bear that out, user.

>Lore is overrated.

Data is much better.

Attached: 1444585637009.jpg (960x927, 93K)

Idiots. Idiots. IDIOTS!

Having finally read that, I have to say it's the most overrated piece of literature I have ever read.

Do you really want those lips on your cock?
The same mouth that will literally eat anything?
Only GOD knows what has passed through there.

And the smell...

Following season 2, the diamonds are never anything more than an inconvenience to earth. It doesn't seem like the diamonds care that much about the activities of the CG's. Prior to Peridot contacting Yellow, the diamonds weren't aware there were any surviving rebels on earth, so it makes sense why they haven't paid attention to the planet in a long time. Considering that every member of Jasper's expedition became MIA and the dreaded Rose Quartz rebels have returned, homeworld should have been on DEFCON 2. The diamonds should have been dead-set on crushing the resurgent CG's at all costs. They ought to be preparing for a full invasion of earth to avenge Pink and destroy the rebels once for all (and also humanity because they're in the way). The prospect of a looming HW attack would have served as a nice source of conflict for season four, given that there wasn't one.

I mean, for fuck's sake, it takes like two seasons for the diamonds to send an additional THREE operatives (Aquamarine and co.) to apprehend their sister's killer. HW is supposed to be this ruthless, galaxy-spanning superpower that has legions of hardened supersoldiers and the ability to glass planet. Where the fuck did all that go from season 3 onward?

Attached: 1555032657602.jpg (630x627, 80K)

The Rubies were sent to retrieve Jasper and Aqua+Topaz were sent to kidnap humans. The Diamonds are content to leave Earth alone since they're sure that the corruption blast wiped out everything (including Rose Quartz) which is why Steven was taken in as a prisoner in the first place so he could stand trial.

Well, you're not wrong. I wonder if that's what is up with SU.

Everyone likes the rubies, but I found them very underwhelming as antagonists. Barring the fact that it's just re-using a preexisting character design, voice, and a personality but as bad guys, they never once seemed threatening. They're incredibly incompetent and dim-witted, and they keep falling for one blatant lie after another. I guess the alone time with Steven and the one ruby was mildly interesting, but they makes HW look like a complete joke. Like, these are the crack soldiers the diamonds chose for this elite mission? They look and act like toddlers but somehow they're the second choice after Jasper is presumed dead.

Attached: 1504290789074.jpg (1024x730, 97K)

that is fair, yeah. they upwards too fast.
like when peridot's manager gets mentioned. fandom went nuts. then she is never mentioned again. if she showed up and tried to reactivate the cluster or some shit, it would have given the gems something to do at least.
that was the problem with the townie eps. they weren't fantastical because the gems stopped having magic missions.

this is aquamarine erasure.

Attached: tumblr_ops5hkYnB51s56yepo1_1280.png.jpg (672x1920, 234K)

I want to have cute handholding sex with Sadie

I've been binging the show for the first time and I just watched Too Short To Ride in S3, there was a line from Peridot where she basically says "Homeworld's fucked cause we're low on resources, that's why we make soldiers as underwhelming as the Rubies" or something to that effect
it was clearly a throwaway line but it really should have been focused on more cause it could have added more to the show
When Peridot first contacts Yellow Diamond, she tries to talk her out of destroying the Earth due to the "unique resources"
Bringing up that Homeworld is having a resource crisis cause they keep buttfucking planets dry with their kindergartens could have added a conflict and possible resolution to the show
>Next season shows the Diamonds expanding their conquering of planets a shitton to get more resource
>They waste resources to expand
>They need more resources to make up for the wasted resources
>So they expand more
>For the finale rather than talk-no-jutsu from Steven the CGs and the Diamonds could actually come to an unsteady alliance
>Homeworld will be allowed to mine Earth for it's resources but Peridot has to overlook everything since she came up with ways to not disturb the eco-system in the process (or so she claimed when she called Yellow)
>In return the CGs will get taken off Homeworld's hit-list and will be allowed to travel through space but they are not allowed to disturb Homeworld business again

I'm not saying they're the best pick for the job or anything, but it's kinda fucked if you pick up on the (possible) subtext for why Yellow wouldn't risk someone important to retrieve "a Jasper" like she mentioned to Peridot. She was a member of Pink's court originally and Yellow hates any reminder of Earth which is why she planted the cluster in the first place. Jasper had to claw her way up to the top and even managed to be awarded physical clothing which is not something a basic grunt gets (again just guessing). So in sending the Rubies it's essentially like sending your little brother and his friends to go pick up your food since you can't be bothered to do it yourself.

get this non looney tunes nig shit out of here

I love that theory that both Greg's are in fact the same Greg

i think the talk no jutsu appeal to emotions thing could have actually worked if we knew literally anything about white diamond. but we don't, she has no build up as a character, just implications that she exists until almost the last moment.

Attached: 1531090410880.png (1772x1802, 1.84M)

d-does that make wirt uncle andy?

I really wanted to say MLP, but, well, go look at how the board perceives this season

Talk no jutsu is a meme though. Steven's always had to either physically fight his enemies or use some force before diplomacy/talking kicked in. As for your second point I agree that the Diamond Days arc needed a lot more fleshing out, but Christine did an amazing job with White and at least in terms of spectacle the character delivered.

oh please, each season is simultaneously hated and loved over there, that board is nothing but Schrodinger's Horsefucker

agree that talking to his enemies is a decent enough way to combat them. it definitely has predescent in the show. the problem is that the show glosses over a lot of things to get that shiny happy ending. when in reality the vast majority of the uncorrupted gems, zoo gems and leftover army gems should be plotting to murder 'pink diamond' in his sleep for all that war bullshit.

Attached: fight.jpg (1116x829, 114K)

Your picture brings up an interesting point. SU is a very idealistic show with how it depicts even tyrannical space dictators can be won over and their regimes toppled, but it doesn't shy away from actually having Steven and Co physically oppose them first. Hope is nothing without will after all.

*won over and their regimes toppled through empathetic development

I sort of wish someone made a parody of the Android 16 speech to Gohan that TFS did only with maybe Jasper to Steven

That board has been raided for years by Lee and Yea Forumstards who first did it ironically then unironically. They are currently whining how the horses heads have been animated in 45 degree angles, instead of just profile and side. For the last 5 or so years, I've been able to discuss the show maybe 3 times tops. They still refuse to discuss about MMC, one of the best episodes in the show once you start breaking down everything that went into the climax.

Once the show is over, that board has to be deleted.

Twas pretty good

when, though? it will require strategy in timing to not vomit the overfill into /co or /trash.

>actually unironically liking Barney and Friends
>in 2019
I really cannot wait for the day you have your skulls cracked open and your brainstems ripped out for supporting a show that wants the future of the industry to churn out shows as stale and inoffensive as a greeting card.

I dunno if that's a good idea, Hasbro already has another generation of MLP in the works, getting rid of the containment board could be a bad idea

i always thought lapis lazuli would have a bakstories based on android 16 and 17, because they are named lapis and lazuli. instead she just got...no backstory.

let's be honest. the horse show is unironically more consistent in quality than most of the shows on this shit board. it just needs to have a finale that isn't completely godawful, which it will probably manage to do.

so is Fusion literally just a gem drug?
Whenever Garnet's unfused Ruby and Sapphire are practically desperate to refuse
Whenever Pearl or Amethyst fuse with each Garnet they want to do it again
After Malachite both Jasper and Lapis said they hated it and each other but still missed being Malachite

Attached: beggin.png (1366x768, 606K)

It's creating a being who's better than the individuals that make them up. Jasper, Amethyst and Pearl all wanted power for their own reasons so it's basically like really, REALLY wanting to stay in Super Saiyan all the time. Ruby and Sapphire are just lovey dovey lesbians so I wouldn't read too much into that.

As for Jasper and Lapis, they hated it because they were using each other while still suffering but that power was a real trip.

Theres just Yea Forums, Lee and some sad furries that can't use /trash/. 2/3 wants the board dead and the remaining blog about their fursonas. Just delete the board and range ban this canadian and its gone.

That whole containment thing went way too far as a joke, and now no one really cares outside of the people you mentioned. The numbers have dwindled so much and that magic is long gone, theres nothing special about it at this point that warrants special treatment

cartoons, not shows

same

Attached: 1432582754013.gif (200x222, 1.62M)

Ayyyy

Attached: 1560030940282.jpg (145x145, 33K)

disgusting

I WANT TO FUCK SADIE!

>this thread

Attached: 1558306237784.png (268x186, 38K)

Bend over

Steven and the gems themselves must first sort of put themselves on equal footing with their enemies in order to appeal to them. Had they not been able to contest the diamonds when they came to earth Steven wouldn't have gotten through to them. And even then Steven only got through to them because he got them to recognize him as royalty. Had Steven just been a run of the mill Quartz gem then they wouldn't have had any reason to give his ideals merit. But because they made their stand against them the Diamonds vs the gems became a war of ideals rather than just power.

It's the physical manifestation of a relationship. Garnet's relationship is so close and perfect that Garnet comes off as one solid being that you might not even notice is a fusion at first. Pearl and Amethyst are great teammates when they work together, making up for each others flaws, making Opal a nigh perfect being with a very singularly focused mind. In contrast Lapis and Jasper's relationship is the opposite of that. Lapis used Jasper as a way to direct all of her frustrations at her life out on somebody, While Jasper grew to depend on that intimacy, negative though it may be. It's a metaphor for an abusive relationship, with Lapis as the abuser and Jasper as the one, desperate for recognition and companionship. Jasper's such a domineering meathead that she finds Lapis' brand of aggression incredibly endearing.

>it succeeded in telling the story of a family dealing with the loss of a loved one.
>that's what the whole plot was about.

lol what? no, not even in the slightest. It taught viewers that it's okay to fake your death and your family would forgive you.
It failed at story telling fundamentals on a constant basis shortly after Peridot joins the CG's on the farm.

Attached: 24e10bd28ab4b6031ff0c27cd639ffdd4691ee3e3a89ee66ec00c317527ee1b8.jpg (500x333, 30K)

but let me play with your ass?

Attached: X-Men-Days-Of-Future-Past-Magnetos-Helmet.jpg (798x420, 24K)

Sadie is FAT and CUTE and she eats DONUTS

Lars is so fucking retarded he my most hated character in the show weak coward bastard he never develop unitll 4 or 5 Seasons to develop every episode that was focused on him was him making the same mistake and learning the same lessons but ignoring it in his next episodes.

Guy literally had to DIE to do something right

>a musician is someone who plays an instrument
>playing the ukulele doesnt make you a musician
>a ukulele is an instrument
Hey buddy, you just blow in from stupid town?

Attached: 1561206747091.gif (400x225, 1.87M)

no sir you are the nigger

honestly, pinks faked death should only have applied to the lesser gems. The other diamonds should have known she was Rose.

What sense does that make? They would've just gone back into Earth and wiped everyone out after the corruption bomb. Alternatively, it would've just been one big stall while they try to get Pink back without letting the troops know.

Mlp came bloody close as well, only 1 1/2 bad seasons out of 8

YEs we do

Attached: Bloople bedroom eyes edit.png (1920x1080, 1015K)

>Implying the Diamonds ever got to see Pink again to forgive her
You're not too bright are you.

Would you fuck Sadie? I'd fuck Sadie raw.

Yeah she's kinda cute

>Would you fuck Sadie? I'd fuck Sadie raw.
Are you implying she a Virgin or be into anal?

>aquamarine
>sympathetic
>depth
>character arc
did you even read it?

I'm implying that I want to ejaculate inside of her. She's more than likely on the pill.

>get amethyst to poof before doing it
>she reforms with a perfect, never-used mouth pussy for you to fuck
EZ

in some version of the story where pink was disowned and left there to stew in her own juices while surrounded by her twisted former friends as a hideous psychological punishment

>posts the worst part of the show that completely ruined the second season
I'll never not be mad, fuck you fucking waifufags.

Attached: 3457563.jpg (1365x768, 176K)

Would make for a good fanfic tbqh. I'm sure it's already out there in some form.

>I now like Amethyst
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME

Attached: 048.png (235x235, 20K)

No, Wirt and Greg are brothers. Andy and Greg are cousins.

Greg is a textbook example of an only child.

In furious day, in raging night,
with strong hearts full, our souls ignite.
When all seems lost in a war of light
Look to the stars, for hope burns bright.

Pink Diamond did die. Only Rose Quartz remained.

...What was ruined?

You should be more angry with the fact that the Chilean artist behind that pic was so goddamned autistic he claimed that three anthro Pokemon were OCs and got super pissy when folks other than himself drew them. That extreme autism also caused a friend to report his art to Nintendo and caused them to send DMCA takedown notices to any artists doing Pokemon lewds for their Patreon paywall.

God I wanna tongue her asshole

I'm fucking dying.

>fat lips
disgusting

At least we got a handful of good songs out of it like Here Comes A Thought
It's just a shame that the vast majority were underwhelming at best or just downright bad

Attached: here comes a thought.png (1366x768, 813K)

>autist makes porn
>snitch deletes porn
Why would I be mad at the autist?

Attached: 1538407696022.gif (500x700, 687K)

Attached: 830577314dc6517aff653bcb49854817.jpg (600x849, 56K)

I prefer the other plump girl

Attached: 385bd39cdb8b4cb1d9311b033d61d14c54f73706.png (1000x996, 426K)

oh so that's why he created all those chinese OCs? it all makes sense now.

at least we got some top tier waifus out of it

Attached: 4acad2df21d571e2fd74b6e862c597203f0a6e12.png (1000x897, 477K)