Avengers: Endgame

How many of you gonna see the Re-release with 7 min. of new Scenes?

Attached: rp17854-1.jpg (750x494, 169K)

Me. Not cause of the new scenes, I know that's just a marketing strategy. I just want to see the movie again on the big screen.

kekerino, I haven't even watched the original release.

Only if there's more Carol

Attached: BRIEBR004.jpg (1469x2048, 334K)

Me because I work in a movie theater and get to see it free.
Also goddamn is this a horribly edited image.

What chain?

I will probably see it once again. Not for myself but with a friend who was in chemotherapy when endgame originally came out. He's survived. And with a little luck, thanks to Marvel's marketing ploy, it'll still be in cinemas when he's out of rehab :)

Not a comic or cartoon, go to Yea Forums for movie and television shit.

I'm assuming this is just a rerelease in the US. I probably won't. Unless the 3rd act has some crazy action bullshit, I wouldn't go. The 3rd act with the slow character moments and the obvious pandering really took out the sails of wanting to see it again.

Seethe harder faggot
It's Yea Forums in nature

Go back newfag brainlet.

If they'd done it a week ago maybe but Spidey's coming out soon. I'll just wait for the home release or the cam release.

This is probably the only thing nice in this thread

Hope your Friend is doing better.

Im happy for your friend! Definitely a reason to celebrate

It's a fucking movie. It doesn't matter if it's "Yea Forums in nature", this thread has less to do with the medium of comic books and everything to do with cinema.

Cry harder, that will help

Me, I wanted to see it a second time but my inner jew said no. This is the perfect excuse.

Attached: DtLqnUCUUAAdAaz.jpg (640x425, 64K)

I am on vocation this week so yeah, I might even head to the new theater downtown. I really enjoy sitting in a movie, its relaxing for me.

Holy fuck why did you post that pic m8?
Where is it from?

I got like 3 free AMC tickets I gotta burn through before november, so possibly.