So

So...
Toy story 5 confirmed?

Attached: 0AC5CC98-B0B3-4304-A92F-583EB2A52480.jpg (454x409, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobilemarketer.com/ex/mobilemarketer/cms/news/messaging/22215.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But it came out under expectations.

Take your retarded ass back to Yea Forums

Toy Story 4's Friday is more than most movies entire opening weekends

It came under the expectations they had. This isn’t Reddit, you can’t downvote dissent

There is a difference between a Friday and an opening weekend you stupid fuck

tanked in China so no. At least not without some major changes.

Attached: toy-story-4-354x630.jpg (354x630, 77K)

this shit just looks old. it looks the same as the first one in 1995 and nothing on the film looks fresh.

americans seem to still love 3d shit but elsewhere its not something people should stick to. 2d is eventually universal. shit doesnt get old.

This. Spirited Away, a 2D anime from 18 years ago, is BTFO’ing TS4 in China.

Oh this should be good. Can't wait for 6 months of why this movie ACTUALLY failed despite making a shit ton of money and more then 5 times its budget

Because it underperfromed, idiot. I mean, I'm not the one your talking too, and I don't know if Toy Story with underperform, but underperforming kills franchises.

>I decided it under performed unless it makes a billion!
Literally you retards

Gotta agree. 2D can just do things 3D cannot.

No! Noooooo!

>Captain Marvel makes a billion despite massive backlash towards actress
>TS4 can't and fails in China
Don't be so butthurt about SoiStory 4 user. It's unbecoming.

Attached: peter.jpg (480x360, 31K)

You're a fucking moron

Attached: Screenshot_20190622-183553_Chrome.jpg (1074x1225, 425K)

china hated it, meaning they cant rely on the global market next. it will come out for the domestic market if disney accepts it

And once again they expected a higher Friday. Cry me a river

>poor Anna doesn’t have an emoji

Apparently it costs $1M to have a "branded hashtag".

They expected over 80 for Friday and later updated to 50.

Hey, you posted that picture, not him.

All these box office numbers are so low,maybe we are heading towards a crash.

This is the hill you want to die on? Crying about whether a Toy Story movie makes either 800 million or 900 million?

TS3 was a perfect end and I didn't want any sequels. Now I actually want a TS5 to retcon the 4th's shit ending.

Attached: 1486882439435.jpg (500x500, 33K)

I think there's a strong change of TS5 in 2029/2030.

A Toy Story every 10 years, for the rest of time

4 is really pushing it

>SoiStory
lmao

>"massive backlash"
>laughingwhores.jpeg

Really...who gives a fuck about the Chicomms.

it would be funny as fuck if this poster made chinks think that the movie would be about Ham as a main character.

>TS4
>making anywhere near those numbers while tanking internationally

Attached: 614acf17877b72f2c4795136812e81e2.jpg (300x450, 27K)

What, in merchandise? Everybody knows the Toy Story IP is bankable primarily through licensing.

They are like 1/4 of the world's population.

Costs 1 million to have branded emojis mobilemarketer.com/ex/mobilemarketer/cms/news/messaging/22215.html

Heh, this user wasn't joking.

This is just Friday. Once we get the weekend, it shouldn't be that bad. If those were weekend numbers, then that would be a problem.

Who all live in their own country and watch their own shit

>Communist pig

Attached: 1561168360519.png (812x613, 524K)

>47M in just one day
>underperform
is Yea Forums really this retarded?

>tanking internationally
lol

you forgot that China didnt even released Toy Story 3 on theater yet it made 1 billion worldwide. i thought this movie was mediocre but there's no way this will flop in foreign market.

It gets worse day by day. :-(

>making Toy Story 5
>when Toy Story 4 was already unnecessary

Child's play is out? How was it?

They aren't wrong tho.

>Take your retarded ass back to Yea Forums

t. tumberina

Attached: 1507307103004.jpg (540x398, 27K)

Toy Story 4 was good, but had heavy "Epilogue" vibes and the ending makes it practically impossible to corral the plot into a 5th movie unless you're willing to make one without Woody.

Combined with the good-but-not-great box office returns and the general reluctance the cast has shown towards the idea of churning out yet ANOTHER sequel, I'd say it's pretty slim odds Disney tries it.

I am so glad I have never seen a single Toy Story in my life. Disney is garbage.

lol they were expecting nearly double.

You can be the spokesperson to address the room of investors to tell them why your product only made half of the projected profit.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 95K)

>How was it?

A really funny movie with bits of gore

>unless you're willing to make one without Woody.

In an interview, the producers hinted that they could make movies without Woody because SW has made movies without Luke.

And they were trash

The mouse only wants money even if sequels don’t make sense

Yeah, but the sequel isn't churning out a billion dollar smash like the last one and the Toy Story movies have a pricey cast. The incentive to crank out new ones is diminishing, especially when you've already got the MCU, Star Wars, and the Frozen franchise.

it's still the highest opening for any animated film of 2019 so far, really doubt any investors would consider this a disappointment. not to mention that it's around the same amount of money Toy Story 3 made in its opening Friday, and that movie made a billion.

Yep we can expect a spin-off movie for sure. Woody or Buzz origin story to start with.

Are they really going to Last Jedi this franchise? That seems like an incredibly bad idea.

The first two were made by Pixar before Disney bought them.

You underestimate the stupidity of investors.

That's pretty much Disney right now. A host of bad ideas

That would be the case, if Chinese copyright laws weren’t complete dogshit.

They'll probably reboot it eventually.

I don't think Tom Hanks will return as Woody because of his age. So I doubt how they pull out the fifth movie without Woody.

He gets his voice box fixed and now he sounds different.

Wouldn't put it past Disney

>oh no an animated flick from a famous multi million company that i've invested is only the third biggest opening day box office of the year!! it also beat other films by a landslide!! this is so disappointing