What cartoons do you like to watch high?

what cartoons do you like to watch high?

Attached: 1928273837271.jpg (960x576, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XlLBX4EIlJY
youtube.com/watch?v=q3bSbnAXrM4
youtube.com/watch?v=_h6nTdaDUEE
youtube.com/watch?v=QaHui9glRW0
youtube.com/watch?v=zoOPn3lsvrg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DUDE

Boondocks

Weed, lmao.
>Any as long as I got a snack too.

>implying anyone on Yea Forums uses drugs

I thought this was a Christian board, my grandma checks my search history please delete this

DUDE

Weeds freaks me the fuck out and I get paranoid. But for others
Stone Quackers
Downtown
Squidbillies
The Maxx

Courage the cowardly dog
Dexters Laboratory
Catdog

where the fuck do I get weed if I don't have any friends with contacts?
My only mate who could doesn't want to buy them with me because he thinks I have to smoke a cig before that

Attached: 30.jpg (820x884, 70K)

Weed isn't even illegal anymore. It's lost it's cool status from being a forbidden thing and now it's just a weird smelly plant for degenerate unwashed burnouts.

Same, also add "Off The Air" to the list though I guess that's a mix of Animation and live action.

Weed, lmao.
Take a college class. Any class. Then once in the building, follow your nose.

the last show i watched while high was the nut shack. it was still awful.

usually Aqua Teen. but on occasion when I get stupid high I'll put on
>youtube.com/watch?v=XlLBX4EIlJY

Nah, prefer to be listening to music. I remember the first time I smoked though, and I was watching ATLA at the time. Azula came on and next thing I know I'm fapping faster then Usain Bolt and blowing my load all over the television screen.

since I am a poorfag who has to ration weed I usually save it for masturbation sessions, which also happen to be cartoons.

Cute widdle baby ones, like Adventure Time

Attached: Zeta_the_Sorceress_and_Nazboo_Dragon_Pox_Shimmer_and_Shine.png (1440x810, 1.27M)

Powerpuff Girls. It makes some of the parts even funnier

Jeff and some aliens, Rusty and Big Guy, The Tick

What's it like being high anyway? How does it alter the cartoon viewing experience?

It depends on which drug you use,I guess

ratboy genius

DUDE

Weed imo makes me more of a friend of the couch, and I filter out other shit that isnt the tv (or any monitor)
Plus it makes fun things funnier.

It gives you strong feelings, so make sure you are cuddly

Attached: dbnxm99-ef3d5063-ac92-4fe7-96a6-ea4db8777a8a.jpg (419x545, 70K)

go to a dispensary, numbnuts. it's not that hard

classic-era Simpsons - all of the surreal and Swartzwelder-y moments are even better

South Park

Attached: 1446928200744.jpg (600x600, 121K)

The same ones that make me smile. Always watch cartoons that leave good feelings while high.

The first few seasons of Adventure Time
Regular Show
Metalocalypse
Ed Edd n Eddy
KaBlam
Gravity Falls
The non-townie focused episodes of Steven Universe
I honestly prefer anime to cartoons and I love watching anime while high.

Inb4 >Burnout
I own a home, a new car, and hang out with friends almost every weekend. Weed is just an inebriant and I like it more than alcohol.

this man gets it

I enjoy ze zimple pleasures of Daffy Dook

I find the early seasons of Spongebob to be golden. All the jokes hit harder.
Also, Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse is so visually engaging while high, I was stuck in place the whole movie

I tried some super mild lsd and watched Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes and thought Hawkeye’s nose was the funniest goddamn thing ever

>implying people on Yea Forums dont do drugs

Disney movies because the music is so much better high
A Goofey Movie is the go to for me

Not a cartoon, but still Yea Forums related. I like watching Jim Henson puppets do things.
youtube.com/watch?v=q3bSbnAXrM4

Smoking weed helps me sit still for long hours so I can draw easier. But its both easier and harder to get distracted at the same time.

Props

youtube.com/watch?v=_h6nTdaDUEE

it didn't even occur to me to watch anything last time I did anything, which was easily two years ago at best. I was too busy looking for a way to make the effects wear off because I fucking hated it. I'm not even sure what it was I just knew I had to get them off. so I slept through it.

>cartoons
>High
Well I guess all of them cartoons are for kids and so is weed.

fuck outta here gramps
weed is for everybody

>tfw got high daily for the last two years
>Just quit a couple of days ago

Attached: 1537981850258.png (1055x932, 468K)

Weed is for losers,that's why I don't do it anymore. Coke is for earners and what real winners do.

Attached: 1540647332500.jpg (473x360, 8K)

Move to a rational state where you also aren’t getting paid $19 dollars less a living wage for minimum.

Action cartoons. Anime and superhero shit mainly. Stuff that I can watch and go dang this is cool

I understood that reference

There isn't anything really specific I enjoy to watch honestly, I just watch whatever I enjoy besides two things that are better while high. Fehérlófia and Larva.
One is a Hungarian animated movie with animation I can guaranty you've never seen the likes of before. Its a complete fucking trip that I'd recommend for the animation alone. Sadly the story kinda sucks and personally I noticed it even while high, but it doesn't drag down the movie cause of how it all looks
youtube.com/watch?v=QaHui9glRW0 Might not be the best thing to watch depending on what type of high you usually get though

The other are Koren animated shorts where larva get into dumb shenanigans that involve slapstick. Just fun to watch if a bit immature, though it is the only show I can think of to make fart jokes actually humorous. Being high lets you take the edge off and just laugh at dumb shit like a kid again

Attached: image_readtop_2017_777734_15114129963111012.jpg (600x400, 86K)

Regular Show
Always Sunny
and anything as long as it's new.

Ur friend sounds like a huge fag. Go to a dispensary. If you have no dispensaries near you go to a McDonalds or some shit and just casually ask if the cashier smokes. He will. See if you can get some bud from him. Its everywhere, you just need to ask

Ask your friend for the guy HE goes through. If he picks up some then just skip over him and go to the source

>KaBlam
>Gravity Falls
>Ed Edd n Eddy
>anime
Excellent taste, anom

Attached: 1552681108156.png (1134x737, 521K)

I only watch two types of cartoons. Ones that I'm nostalgic for, and good ones. There's only a handful of cartoons made in the past 50 years that fall under the latter category.

Uncle Grandpa

Kek, my friends and I got drunk and watched Larva on Netflix once

This. Aqua Teen is even more hysterical while high and the dialogue is more interesting. Also the rotation of facial expressions are pleasing to a stoned eye. Don't know about to dumb weeb DUDETRIPPY cat OVA though. Seems like an okay idea.

I have specifically went out of my way to watch a variety of cartoons while high just to see which are the most enjoyable. The results are
>OG Looney Tunes (specifically the 40's era)
>Old Mickey Mouse
>anything old with extremely high production value (animation specifically)
>Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog (Not the dumb American one with the useless side characters)
>OG Scooby-Doo (mostly because the backgrounds really catch your eye)
>Donkey Kong country
>EEnE (although the episodes I've seen a million times kinda ruins the high)
>Simpsons
>Harvey Birdman
>Sealab 2021 (which is far better high than watchin it normally)
>Schoolhouse Rock
>Rocky & Bullwinkle
Ren & Stimpy sadly does not work very well.
I haven't tried any superhero shows outside of Batman TAS but that didn't work well.
All the shitty looking CalArts stuff doesn't do anything for me
Shows you've seen way too often does not work well unless it's been decades since you've seen them.
Anime is a big nono for me because of a few reasons. NEWER anime typically had a boring aesthetic with samey characters and dull dialogue. Older anime specifically with a lot of action COULD work well but reading subs really hinder the high. Do NOT watch dubs though even if you're a dubfag because you will be able to notice how badly hammy and unnatural the voice acting is. It's probably best to avoid anime altogether unless it's something with unique visuals and barely any dialogue (Angel's Egg)
Still experimenting but very cautiously because I hate wasting a good high.
Nostalgic commercials and bumpers from your childhood also work very well so watch compilations on youtube.

I have this shit down to science. Hope it helps you get a good idea of what to watch.

Weed maybe legal now but it’s still for losers the only good thing about it is that we can tax the fuck out of the smokers now.

Fuck smoking

I haven't been high since 1989. Pic related. What I watched after hot-knifing hash back then.

Attached: TheWall.gif (498x219, 627K)

Actually, I should've posted the morphing flower bit... that was trippy.

>fuck smoking
This, RSO is a lot better.

I dont know where to buy weed user

weed is just peak comfy. if you like being comfy, you probably will like weed. the only caveat is that your first time feels like a psychedelic drug.

nah i'll just continue to buy it illegally and untaxed. I can buy from growers that sell to dispensaries, for dirt cheap. With rec states nowadays, the price of pot in the us has dropped drastically in the past few years.

I'll binge watch JLU, and Batman TBATB usually. But I'll also watch Futurama, Boondocks, Ed Edd and Eddy, Ugly Americans, and various others.

My favorite thing to watch while stoned is The Twilight Zone
though I know it's not Yea Forums

I love smoking marijuana and masturbating to cartoons, and I think you should too.

All of them.

Rod Serling version I assume?

Absolutely. I could fall asleep to Rod's soothing voice anytime. Weed and Twilight Zone is prime comfy.

What exactly does it do to enhance the experience? Does it make it weirder? Scarier? Is the dialogue between the characters more fascinating to listen to? What makes it that much better?

>stoners

youtube.com/watch?v=zoOPn3lsvrg

Xavier: Renegade Angel

Relaxation aside weed just fucks my sense of humor. I will laugh at anything and everything while high.

Masturbating stoned is such a great experience

I don't know what's more cringe. The dude weed lmao stonerfags or the virgins who are completely against the idea of smoking some dope.

so what does that feel like? i never got high alone since i don't know where to get some.

Its entirely possible that even if he lives in a state with legal weed he still lives a considerable distance from a dispensary. Only a complete degenerate would go significantly out of their way just to buy weed.

One of my favorite things to watch while high is old episodes of cartoons that had gone on for years. The last one I really remember was watching the first episode of Futurama and noticing all the animation shortcuts they used with a more limited budget than modern episodes

literally any cartoon
right now king of the hill

Hilda gravity falls

A better question is what the best way to smoke before writing

Assuming stop-motion counts, never, ever watch the Czech Alice In Wonderland while on anything.

Attached: D86x41A-2-940x504.jpg (940x504, 349K)

Imagine if your understanding and memory of what is going on was constantly being reset. Your mind and body become one and you can lick stuff with your hands.

Attached: 1424879519331.png (924x982, 191K)

Easy to follow stuff that I'm already familiar with and like already. Atmospheric slow-paced stuff is nice too. There's a reason Telletubbies is joked about as a secret stoner show, because of the long slow scenes of weird shit happening.

The first few experiences are something else entirely. You'll have no idea what's going on, you can't focus on something for more than a few seconds, and you'll feel very lightheaded, dizzy, and confused. It's very euphoric and will make your head wobbly. It also lasts 2 hours or more if you smoked a lot by accident or something (like me). I started almost exactly one year ago. After you get use to it depending on how much you take, it still gives you a nice lightheaded feel but you are very aware (even more so) of your surroundings. You have much better focus on practically everything. If you watch something, it makes it much more entertaining and it completely sucks you in. If something is funny, you have no choice but yo laugh hysterically even if it would only make you giggle normally. Try not to think about stuff while high because it will keep you trapped in your thoughts for like 10 minutes before you realize you were thinking about nothing for too long instead of trying to enjoy the high. It's little shit you think about that you wouldn't normally. Also don't think negatively because it will lead to a bad high until you realize you're thinking negatively. If you eat something, it tastes better and you could eat much more than normally. It just enhances everything while giving you a really cozy buzz. Really fun experience that makes the days easier.

i was talking about jerking off while high but yeah that's accurate too

It's hard to jerk off while high because it. It's better to do it as your coming down.

How It's Made and Bob Ross are good choices

I do acid about once a week man

>Bob Ross while high
That makes so much sense yet I never thought of it.

acid cartoons:
ATHF
Harvey Birdman
Space Ghost
Regular Show
Sealab 2021
strangely The Boondocks is really enjoyable for me on acid

I used to watch Off the Air when I took acid

The first time I took acid I tried to watch Family Guy but the characters just kept teleporting everywhere and nothing made any sense

that off the air sounds rad as hell. I always picked shit I was comfortable with

Jesus smoked weed with prostitutes and hobos

It lets me focus more and introspect on the events. It usually helps me sink into the episodes more basically, and see past even the hokiest of stuff. Definitely adds to the creepy factor too. Some of my favorites while stoned is the Five Characters Searching For An Exit episode, King Nine Will Not Return, and Spur of The Moment.

It's the same reason I like watching Batman 66 or Superman 78 baked off my ass. Except I laugh more in those cases.

What about Outer Limits?

To add on to your anime comment, I've only really enjoyed high budget anime movies such as Studio Ghibli output. Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away are godlike baked. But even something like Your Name I couldn't make it a few minutes in. The lack of fluidity is very noticeable while high in my experience.

>Your Name
That's because Shinkai is a one-note hack who lacks originality. You could argue the same for Miyazaki but he at least undrstands the importance of imagination even if he cannot implement it perfectly which explains why most of his films have nice visuals and a good amount of heart but are lacking interesting characters and pure excitement as well as suspense outside of maybe Castle of Cagliostro which already had established and beloved characters prior to it's release. Also sick of the big budget animated movies that are essentially dull slice of life or romdrams. You want anime with high production value and still have interesting characters, top notch action, and cool visuals, just watch Vampire Hunter D, Ninja Scroll, and Redline (or anything by Koike). They may not have the same fluidity in their animation like a Ghibli movie, but they're far more entertaining.

Haven't tried watching that yet, but I have heard of it.

I was actually surprised how good the first episode of the new Twilight Zone series by Jordan Peele is, but I haven't seen any other episodes.

Nobody thinks weed smells good you fucking madmam

Star Trek animated series
Brak Show
South Park
Sealab
Heavy Metal
Ghibli-something
Fantasia
Ducktales
GI Joe
Rocko
Beavis and Butthead

Dude a LOT of people think it smells good. Plenty of nonsmokers here in Oregon have told me they like it.

A lot of people just don't like the smell being super potent and reeking up their vicinity, but don't think it's a "bad smell".
Hell, Oregon even defined pot smoke/smell as legally no-noffensive so that people aren't allowed to bitch to police a out their neighbors smoking out.

>Star Trek the animated series
Explain this and would I have to be a Trekfag in order to appreciate it? I have no plans on watching it or anything related to the franchise but I gotta know.
>GI Joe
This show is horrendous if you're not high. How could it possibly make it watchable?

Weed does smell like shit. The only people who disagree are exclusively people who smoke it and even then it's only because of the end results of that smoking it brings, and not because it's an actual pleasant smell. You find me a person who doesn't smoke that unironically enjoys the smell of weed and isn't also retarded. It's extremely unlikely.

Literally like half of the nonsmoking population of Oregon, California, and Washington would disagree with you dude. All states I've visited/talked to nonsmokers from said states and they most of the time say weed smell isn't offensive or they flat out enjoy it. I think you're just biased and unwilling to accept another perspective on the matter.

I think you're smelling shit weed dude. Good weed smells like sweet sweet pungent dreams.

Fuck cartoons, comics is where it’s at when you’re stoned.

Attached: 1A3CFA9F-7620-4AB2-A868-B76281D15673.jpg (1290x1600, 377K)

I'm so glad you were capable of clarifying this for me since you've spoken to half the population of all the states you just mentioned. Really appreciate the statistics you gave me instead of of resorting to "he-said-she-said" bullshit. Good work, user.

i dont know why but weed always makes me angry. alcohol makes me sad. I've cut drugs out of my life becausae of that.

You haven't done any better dude, all you did was provide an opinion and your presumption of other people's opinions, and I responded with my own experiences which lets me make pretty fucking reasonable deductions as to the rest of the people around me. I don't seem to recall any statistics from you either?

If it was so bad it wouldn't legally be considered an inoffensive smell here in Oregon.

And I'm sorry even if it was just those 3 states that still means you're wrong about only stoners thinking pot doesn't smell bad, or in fact enjoy the smell.

I can't wait for the federal bill (which is going to be voted on this year) to pass so all you "hurr Durr weed is for degenerates" faggots can go fuckin cry about it. You're probably the same kind of faggot who will look at a 10/10 girl and go "oh my God I wish she didn't ruin herself by having a tattoo"

I feel it. I read the shit out of Multiversity stoned and re-read the same way every couple months.

Go to literally any restaurant. During shift changes wait for the cooks to come out of the kitchen. Ask them for weed. Every kitchen in the states has a weed guy.

believe it or not cannabis is no longer the sole domain of negroes and jazz muscisians.

I don't live in the states

Attached: heavy-metal.jpg (1000x563, 133K)

What country?

I prefer to read comics while I’m high. Reading any of Moore or Morrison’s output is always good. Also, I really enjoy watching Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust. That shit is amazing stoned

All you user's that had such a bad experience probably got TOO high. Try one small puff. Try HALF an (small) edible (Then wait an hour)

Here in Washington its treated basically the same as Alcohol.

Im not a faggot

some strains do but they're rare and its only in plant form

some of them smell like citrus. hell, i ran into some that smell like lavender.

Based.
The thing about weed though is you don't remember the experience of watching something and it feels kind of empty after the fact

I go to the local dispensary, or as I call it, the pot store. Thank God I love in a state where I can buy it legally.

That Guardians of Ga'hoole movie

I think its disrespectful to ask if someone was high when they made something. Yet it gets a pass. Why?

Because it implies the person made something very unorthodox and creative. It's usually used as a compliment (though only humorously).

Quit for months, smoked last night so I could beat off and unwind after dealing with my needy gf.

This is like the kind of comic a grandparent would make and show their kids to convince them not to smoke. It's just missing the "And then he died" ending.

It always feels more like, you didn't make this, the drugs did.

I smoke weed every day and have never smoked a cigarette, your friend is dumb

Seen it like 4 or 5 times, Never gets old

Attached: YS.jpg (2117x2329, 684K)

>The only people who disagree are exclusively people who smoke it
I liked the smell of weed before I ever started smoking it.

>Weeds

don't lie

better while tripping

MODS HELP, THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT DRUGS

The first three seasons were good, but then it became shit.

If you smoke it enough you probably start forming a Pavlovian response to it. I certainly have grown a bit fond of it but only when I started smoking.

>dude weed lmao.
move out of your mom's basement and get a job

Emperor's New Groove

Eh I guess it depends really. How it's asked, the artist and the work in question.