What if Columbo was Constantine?

What if Columbo was Constantine?

Attached: 0d79873a4af5bd7d37945b823a60da9f.jpg (1536x2032, 346K)

I've only seen one episode of columbo but I do say it would be an interesting change in personality. Maybe they'd be better as a pair one contrasting the other.

then he wouldn't be columbo

you aren't living. that's not a life

He'd be a REALLY weird thing for a young Jotaro to have watched.

So affable that even some of the demons he banishes can't hate the guy when he catches them.

Uh, yeah, demons. Crazy stuff. You know, my wife thinks there's a demon in our refrigerator. Darn thing never seems to work right. Anyway, I'll get out of your hair, I'm sure your a busy man. Uh, but before I go, I just had one more thing to ask....

>excuse me, one last question
>you said you were an all consuming demon lord
>did you know you just consumed a talisman that sends demons back to their home dimension?
>sorry about that, don't be a stranger

My wife has this nephew...

Amazing. I'd pay good money to see that.

In one universe, this probably is the case.

I can see the similarities. Both depend on others underestimating them by going around looking like a slob and both are essentially con men (though Columbo "cons" on behalf of the law instead of for personal gain).

I have not even seen that many.

How many episodes of Matlock have you seen, though?

this

Glorious.

Hold up, Yea Forums knows about Columbo? Good taste.

FYI we know about Murder She Wrote, too.

"Sorry Mr. Satan, one last question and I'm out."

Maybe one company having a monopoly over entertainment wouldn't be that bad if crossovers like this could happen.

r/technicallythetruth

But what would his wife say?

Attached: BB95888E-068A-4391-9EBD-9335D361226F.jpg (279x333, 48K)

What is a life?

Eating gas station sandwiches and ripping the tops off muffins?

He's been dating this demon you see, nice girl a real peach. But she's got this uncle who's in the soul reclamation business. And he carries a book just like you do sir.

And then he proves that the guy he talked to murdered someone.