How’s captain americs by Ta-Nehisi Coates?

How’s captain americs by Ta-Nehisi Coates?

Attached: A3DD13E8-837A-426F-9DBB-43798449FD65.jpg (500x500, 46K)

Slow as fuck, but when reading together it ain't that bad

I see where he wants to go and it is well-written no doubt but those kind of thriller stories doesn't work for me in comics.

It's actually quite brilliant and very interesting. Very enjoyable and more real and engaging

Very sluggish, and I'm not sure where in the continuity it takes place in, same with his Black Panther

Much better than his Black Panther run but still too decompressed.

Where can I read it?

Wherever you're most comfortable, user. That's the benefit of living in a free country like America.

Very good, but slow as fuck

Coates' problem is that he writes comics like novels. If he works on his pacing and tailors it to a more immediate episodic medium over time, he'll start producing some seriously quality work.

So, how is it in trades?

It's pretty good but yeah, better for the trade. Funnily enough it feels like Captain America, Invaders and Immortal Hulk share some sort of continuity, as the events of each book do feed into the others without breaking every story (line for instance, Thunderbolt Ross dying is important in Immortal Hulk). It's with every other book where these three have issues, though you can always assume Captain America takes place before War of The Realms and be done with it.

I really like that he made some good instances about US population during and Post Secret Empire.
I don't like Skull's Resurrection,though

It's definitely much better than Waid re-visiting Cap again. Man, just what the fuck happened to Waid, that weird fucking future shit, I didn't even finish the first issue.

But I digress, it's definitely a slow burn, but I am willing to go through with it if Ta-Nehisi Coates will stick a landing. I am so fucking tired of Marvel stories that do sound interesting ending like Captain Hydra or Superior Spider-man. Or really anything with Superior in the title. Actually, on second thought both were the same fucking idea.

Ta-Nehisi Coates is the single most overrated author of the 21st century, in novel or comic form.

Its Narration-the comic.

Decompressed, mediocre, and the art sucks too. Most I can give it is 4/10. Alex Ross covers are fantastic though. What a waste

T. Bendis

>mediocre, and the art sucks too
Wayy better than Spencer and Waid on both points

It is possible, user, to think Bendis shit *and* agree with this.

Why the fuck Sharon wasn't de-aged yet?
Still a GILF, tho

It’s still garbage

Coates is the definition of a pseud

What are your standards about both points,then

You’re a fucking idiot. Waids run was drawn by Samnee. You think Lenil Yu , who at this point is so lazy to even draw faces on chatacters , is better thank Samnee? Get some taste

Great imo

Geoff Johns

Slow, if you don't have an attention span.

reeks of degeneratism.

Elaborate

Attached: laughinggirls.jpg (449x401, 45K)

Supporting your president =/= Supporting Hydra
Also, who the fuck ask for reparations in 2019?

>>>pol/

His arguments for it make sense

Boring as fuck pretending to be deep.

1. that doesn't actually happen in the book

2. what does that have to do with his comic book writing you fucking mong

I'm enjoying it a lot. Its pretty slow, but the novel like writing is a great change of pace from the usual cape shit style writing

Rehashing Brubaker's era of based Cap is better than anything else after Kirby or whoever wrote a good Cap comics in those days

Better than Gruenwald Cap? Yeah this is why hyperbole is always bad.

>pretending to be deep.
You're either baiting or retarded.
Most of the plot points are:
>Steve trying to clear out his name
> US society going paranoid post Secret Empire
>after being ruled by nazis. The US govt. has the Power Elite trying them to be ruled by commies
The most "deep" thing of the run is Steve's internal speech. And that's even well written

I was fourteen years old once as well. Read a real book, kid.

You maybe tried to reply to another user.
I never said it was bad

>Lost the argument, time to go for the insults
Wew,lad

What argument? The book is indeed dull as dirt and the reply had no insult. You should read a book, lad.