MARVEL KILLING OFF CAPTAIN MARVEL? REPLACING CAROL DANVERS?

Attached: ATLAST.png (1135x813, 939K)

Other urls found in this thread:

insidepulse.com/2019/06/21/marvel-comics-universe-september-2019-solicitations-spoilers-top-7-intriguing-issues-with-valkyrie-jane-foster-captain-marvel-wolverine-alpha-flight-thunderbolts-more/
youtube.com/watch?v=zCfGjshNKLo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_hole
youtube.com/watch?v=VDtQshm0FKI
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8PFJCRk-Es
youtube.com/watch?v=mQTn2TxWJCc
youtube.com/watch?v=a6gYgNRoIOo
twitter.com/MarkBrooksArt/status/1143243959663235073
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>CAPTAIN MARVEL #10
KELLY THOMPSON (W) • CARMEN CARNERO (A) • Cover by MARK BROOKS
FALL TO PIECES!

>It’s official: New hero STAR is in and CAPTAIN MARVEL is out! As Carol struggles to deal with her changing role and unravel the mystery of what is happening to her powers, a risky new alliance she’s forged may turn out to be even more dangerous than she expected. Will Carol be willing to make the ultimate sacrifice to save a world that has turned on her?
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Picked up!

WOW HOW WILL MARVEL FUNCTION WITHOUT CAPTAIN MARVEL.

That’s like detective comics without Batman.

I better tune in to see what the h*ck is going on.

>CosmicBookNews

Attached: 644.png (314x438, 211K)

New suit
New Captain Marvel
Not african american
No leotard

insidepulse.com/2019/06/21/marvel-comics-universe-september-2019-solicitations-spoilers-top-7-intriguing-issues-with-valkyrie-jane-foster-captain-marvel-wolverine-alpha-flight-thunderbolts-more/

Attached: Captain-Marvel-10-Star.jpg (933x1400, 370K)

>That’s like detective comics without Batman.
Dectective Comics has had issues and steady runs without Batman both before and after his appearance.

Karla Sofen, please? I would give anything to see her not be the shitty villain of the month, though.

Attached: Moonstone65.jpg (1920x2951, 1.35M)

Oh boy another indistinguishable blonde white girl

Probably just rename her.

Literally trolling for buyers.

So in other words they're not killing her.

They'll probably try to recreate the "Death of Superman" and fail miserably.

Attached: 7ba60272e3a291082642387b933c0fa2b9a80923.jpg (2100x2100, 435K)

We would never be so lucky.

Attached: max lord meh.jpg (208x285, 21K)

Oh please tell me this is true she's so fucking boring since they stopped making her an alcoholic or when they retconned her son from the future he came to the past to make sure he got born and slept with her.

THEY'RE MAKING HER SEXIER? IS THIS HAPPENING?

>KELLY THOMPSON

Attached: 1892604-reed_575.png (575x279, 405K)

How come Marvel was willing to let this go but not Hank slapping Janet?

We live in the timeline where even fucking Yea Forums threads get clickbait titles.

Attached: Og9XHbZ.png (318x356, 144K)

k.

Was she too white?

> Red thigh high boots
FUCKYES!

Attached: Biqh8wj.jpg (650x1000, 172K)

Star is Carol.

Am I the only one who sees this?

Attached: comm_cptmarvel_amalgam.png (1746x2619, 2.52M)

I kno rite? She shud have been a black chick. They never do that tho.

Mr. Fantastic had interesting stuff going on beyond slapping Sue around. That's the excuse at least.

will be replaced from another generic female chracter?

>headline is not one but two questions
ok

Tigers, you slut

One drop rule, and she's got several.

Its moonstone with a cape.

No one gives a shit about comics and CM will be back to normal to continue Disney's push in a couple issues.

The story needs more bland, uninspired, unoffensive black girls that everyone likes and emotionally validates without any reason.

Star vs Forces of Carol

It's going to be Carol calling herself "Star", because apparently people now hate Captain Marvel being of Kree origins

So its just going to be Carol with another bout of amnesia or some shit.

Nice clickbait, Marvel.

Fill in the gaps.

Attached: new captain marvel incomplete.png (933x1400, 1.26M)

Legit, I think this is a good move for them.

Making Carol Danvers (a character with a VERY questionable history) into their strong feminist icon, was a mistake. Making a new Captain Marvel with a blank slate history, into your strong feminist icon is going to have much better support.

but what will happen to carol?

Attached: carol's concerned.png (607x751, 730K)

It's going to be a bait and switch you faggots, they stated she is the kingpin to the Marvel movie franchise going forward so there is no way they will be doing this in the comics.

This obviously

Why does Marvel continue pushing Carol without paying for decent writers or artists?

Virtue signaling and hiring tumblrinas for one Snickers- bar a month is cheaper.

They’re just making her look like full bodysuit Power Girl.

Who cares? She's the seventh out of seven Captain Marvels. Even if you don't take Noh-Varr and Khn'nr seriously, that still makes her the fifth.

Attached: captain marvels.png (966x1027, 817K)

Even the name Star is ripped from Power Girl. Lmao.

No, Marcus is still canon, it was literally brought up by Carol herself in the last arc.

It's Karla Sofen time

Attached: moonstone vs marvel.jpg (512x310, 60K)

>Karla Sofen, please? I would give anything to see her not be the shitty villain of the month, though.

Yes!

>No leotard
ok

hopefully there something to break up all that white on suit like a belt or something

>Making Carol Danvers (a character with a VERY questionable history) into their strong feminist icon, was a mistake. Making a new Captain Marvel with a blank slate history, into your strong feminist icon is going to have much better support.

Marvel needs to keep creating and popping out new non-legacy female superheroes until someone sticks. Aero, Wave and Crescent are a good start but they need more.

Attached: Crescent and Io.png (1113x1070, 438K)

I'm not sure how I feel about that idea, I feel it would go against Karla's character.

Because Sue was under mind control/possession and was being aggressive herself and acting all evil. Why do people keep forgetting this and just post those without context?

Wait, is this for real? Marvel is finally giving up on Carol?

I miss Phyla-Vell.

Attached: 1453517395172.jpg (640x993, 323K)

Dunno bout the left one, but the right panel is from a What-if.

>Matt McGloin
of course it is

>27 kg
Ha, I can lift her and throw her.

I mean, they replaced Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, and the Hulk in their own books in response to the popularity of the MCU, only makes sense they'd replace Carol in response to her becoming important in the next MCU phase.

How? It hasn't even released yet.

Attached: I love girls & iced coffee.gif (540x380, 2.89M)

>expose her naval for us to see her tummy

Attached: 28E58D9B-2B55-4F7F-A6E8-3D4ABBA2B915.jpg (1000x983, 98K)

Tell me about this girl with the bear stand.

they should, 27k floppies the month of the movie is a disaster

She'll go back to calling herself "Ms Marvel", wearing a swimsuit as a costume, and having sex with her own son.

Are you guys so fucking retarded you can't recognize an obvious Cosmic Book News headline, by Matt McGloin? It's always baiting for clicks and you guys willingly discuss them. Animals.

No

McGloin makes an article like this every week and it's always bullshit

>Carolfags will finally kill themselves
Nice

Attached: download.png (205x246, 3K)

Finally some skin , I can't imagine how hot and sweaty she was under that old costume

You do realize Star is gonna be Carol, right? It's lampshaded with the previous issue cover. It's all part of an arc.
I never really had faith in the regular Yea Forums poster, but you guys are proving to be more retarded than expected.

Attached: captain-marvel_9.jpg (933x1400, 267K)

What is this stand called again?

Is that a threesome between clea strange and tigress? Why?

It's possible to know this is a lie and still want it to be true.

Attached: the-x-files-i-want-to-believe-i30592.jpg (473x709, 76K)

Cleavage plz

Tired: Ric Grayson
Wired: Kare Danvers

That makes you twice stupid because you're willingly buying into a lie fed to you by a retard with a site and an agenda, just because you want it to be true, specially since nothing in the actual solicits point towards that.

DKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: D2XIuj9XQAA6ZtN.jpg (679x960, 73K)

Does that mean Billy Batson is gonna be Captain Marvel again?

They're never giving up the Captain Marvel name, retards. As long as they have someone using it, DC can't have it.

>Not african american
>No leotard

FUCK DISNEY!

>Being a Carolshill

Attached: 1550809462469.jpg (947x647, 65K)

Sounds like that, she sacrifices herself, receives a new power
and resolves to change the costume

Powergirl?

MAKING HER SEXIER?

Not on my watch!

Attached: 0b95a4cceb0c53b4be120144bd09255c--mickey-disney-disney-fun.jpg (257x276, 10K)

>They’re just making her look like full bodysuit Power Girl.

She is not showing any cleavage or showing her legs
Only DC has balls to do this.

Attached: 0 valley girl.jpg (600x904, 43K)

Fully covered

Attached: 54324367vio786775cfte54etgfhutr65r6rrtdscvgh.jpg (251x242, 19K)

She still hasn't found a logo for her tits?

is that supposed to be professional art in 2019? wtf

Is that Sonic the hedghog's silhouette?

Her tits ARE her logo

how long did it take you make this

>She still hasn't found a logo for her tits?

she does not need to because she's proud to have DC's best tits

Attached: frank-cho-power-girl-flash.jpg (626x960, 114K)

Wow this comment is retarded

The cape suck
>No leotard
Who fucking cares you fossil

Muh we can't show the tits and legs Mr. Feige won't allow

Looks like some Canadian super hero.

>It's CURRENT YEAR
wow, what a fucking slave.

So Carol is going to take a new identity?

ok, but can we talk about how on-fleek her hair is?

They did in 1983, dumb dildo.

Okay, person who doesn't read comic books.

Superman / Gangbuster?

It's fanart, dumbass.
And the retards who are crying over lack of leotard are hilarious, can't think of an original female costume that isn't leotard and thigh high boots? Jesus Christ.

Man, I can't believe that they're replacing such an important and iconic character that I only found out existed earlier this year! MARVEL COMICS ARE CANCELLED!

we should be so lucky.
Odds are high she just gets a power up, the new chick is defeated, and marvel keeps pretending captain marvel is a fan favorite.

Attached: 1508736146351.png (325x533, 297K)

Relaunch when?

Every ten months. Like clockwork.

Gonna be honest, I stopped caring about "nsert new generic white itch here" a long time ago.
Half these characters look identical or lack a distinct face.
No point in eve hoping for a unique look or design anymore outside the costume.
And nowadays most costumes are just copying the ones that came before them.

>t.t.this is YOU! you just don't KNOW, I SEE THE LIGHT
grow up, have sex, learn how to actually argument, you mental piece of shit.

That's literally just carol.
Or another white chick so generic they're literally indistinguishable....

Who is the dude (?) next to Carol?

maybe they will bring the REAL capitan marvel back

Attached: file.png (1200x1810, 3.07M)

Hard to make it worse.

I think it's from some direct to dvd or netflix movie

Has everyone forgotten how boring he actually is?

Dying was the most interesting thing he ever did.

And that happened 37 years ago.

>Pedo McGroin STILL seething
Carol is the lead and face of Marvel now and forever, kys incels

Attached: briefu.gif (268x268, 2.61M)

Even if we get a relaunch it'll be the usual shit.

>Hi shills

Attached: tranny.png (227x228, 91K)

Did Carol win the spinning wheel of random death at the last Marvel editorial staff meeting? I guess it's her turn

and he is STILL a better character than carol

thats says more about her than it does about him

have sex

Who here believes in this shit? I mean how fucking dumb is this? They're just introducing a new character that seeks to one-up Carol. She's not being killed off or anything

The world isn't ready for based fun. You must deal with the Captain Marvel you deserve.

Attached: Whiz22.jpg (500x691, 123K)

Attached: 31457hgxx.png (476x356, 108K)

Says some dude who speaks like a spoiled child

I hope not, let him rest in peace.

Damn, tumblr is full meltdown today

marvel deserves better
>almost go bankrupt
>has to sell your shit to multiple companies
>is humiliated by sony because nobody gives a shit about any other marvel hero that isnt spiderman
>is bought by fucking disney and killed

Attached: Aqua cry.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

That's Yea Forumsmblr 24/7

You are not alone

Attached: 1541754432168.png (800x1026, 808K)

Is there any fanart about a young Carol turning into Shazam?

A fucking downgrade

Attached: ery6477mhjklyioyoy7std7w465qf5wd4yvdghsdvsev5etf45tt.png (1174x2639, 2.42M)

The fuck? You're describing DC to a t. They're the ones gutting Vertigo and currently overshipping their entire line because they can't sell beyond 30% market share organically.

yeah but DC is owned by warner, atleast warner gives a shit about money

So they are turning her into power girl now?

which DC isn't making

I can believe our genocidal queen is going to be destroying superheroes next

Godspeed Star

Attached: StarFaye (2).png (517x872, 199K)

There's Mary turning into Mar-Vell

ignoring the movies can you say that marvel is making it?

this is the exact reason why DC is in a bad place right now, and they are ownde by AT&T, an even more greedy corporation that basically owns the half of everything. To them DC is less than a drop in the ocean, completly irrelevant.

>Ignoring the movies
Nigga why would you ignore that LMAO, and yes, even without the movies, Marvel dominates the market in both retail and unit share, 40% in average across the board, while DC scaled way back its series and is focusing on trades. Things like Immortal Hulk beating Batman, what used to be the benchmark of the industry, is enough of a tell.

BRING BACK MONICA YOU RETARDS

Attached: nextwave.jpg (883x1280, 366K)

She hasn't left and is being used more lately (first in No Road Home and soon in Strikeforce), but obviously you'd post this while not even reading comic books, like every other retard who believes Cosmic Book News' bullshit.

She's back man. Or at least, one from an alternate universe

Carolhaters don't actually read comics user.

yes

Can't really blame people for not reading Cates

Hi Matt.

Hah that's a good point too, though she came back with Duggan. Not like it matters, Cates doesn't even know what the fuck he's doing with the characters.

How does someone who doesn't read comics know about Phyla-Vell?

Fanart, like every other retard who lusts over these characters and claim "Marvel doesn't know what to do with them" simply because they aren't constant fapbait fodder.

That has been the main problem in all of this and is why Marvel was bankrupted in the first place. Better that comics ignore these people or else they'll lose money

Marble desperation, folks.

Does this mean there will be 10 more failed series that no one cares about? yay...?

WAAAH STOP CRITICIZING MUH CHARACTERS~!!!

She never left. Not that you would know any better since you are using her as a strawman.

Well yeah, stop criticizing shit you don't even read. I know it's too idealistic but damn if it isn't precisely what most of us would want.

>and is why Marvel was bankrupted in the first place
What country are you from and can you stay there, this had literally nothing to do with Marvel's financial problems in the 90s

Attached: hose-mad.jpg (612x523, 26K)

It is a carolfag. It has no idea what its talking about

I still think “why” almost by reflex whenever someone mentions liking cate’s run on strange

youtube.com/watch?v=zCfGjshNKLo

No kidding. I love how OP even went out of his way to not even link the website.

Attached: LarsonLaff2.jpg (600x900, 180K)

I saw someone actually say yesterday on Twitter regarding the news of the cancellation that "Doctor Strange hasn't been good after Cates", and I really had to stop myself from getting into an online argument. I'm glad someone else stepped in.

I’m honestly not buying the cancellation, it’ll be a relaunch judging by the solicit and everything else surrounding the title. I’m just hoping Waid will continue helming it, which I also suspect will happen given he’s establishing the new status quo

Attached: rypus.jpg (260x259, 22K)

Better thread

Attached: 1536987769016.png (1041x1470, 1.1M)

I suspect those who prefer Cates over Waid started reading Dr Strange with Aaron

My thoughts exactly. Can't imagine anyone who has read Strange back in Lee, Gillis or Englehart times (not to mention the Defenders era) would unironically enjoy what Cates did overall.
I'm thinking something along the lines because it makes no sense the volume 4 trade is only gonna have three issues. Plus it's not selling badly either.

Hey Matt?

Quit spamming your shit here.

No time at all with Photoshop.

Is it wrong that looks kinda hot.....

On no. Whatever shall we do? She's had so many beloved stories like the time she gave birth to her own rapist or the time she got amnesia again and again. I'm going to have to buy three of each of these issues to show Marvel she really is popular now. Maybe then they will relaunch her series again with more rare variant covers.

She's had way more stories than Avengers #200 but oh well that has never stopped haters like yourself.

So Moonstone is pretending to be Carol again for another event?

Probably give her nega bands to regulate her powers or something like that

Yep, made one with the textless version Brooks posted.

Attached: Star.png (800x1200, 1.69M)

You should read KT's series, it's been great user.

Attached: dreve.png (514x1080, 1.01M)

>popular and successful character in the Marvel movies
>seething Marvel Comics editorial kill off the character out of jealousy for being a dying medium nobody cares about anymore

Shows over, nothing to see here, move along . . .

Her stories are so wonderful like the time she became an alcoholic, the time she got Rogued or that time she beat up Julia Carpenter in front of her daughter. Civil War 2 was the finest event Marvel has ever put out.

These events are dumb. All Marvel needs to do is actually do something with Carol inside of a story instead of hyping her as really popular and claiming people love her.

Giver he a book that starts from scratch, make up a side cast, make up villains, and have her fight bad guys for a while. Have the villains be more than misogynist guy or sexist man. Have the whole thing come about organically like every other hero book out there.

Attached: 1503185835261.png (472x605, 301K)

t. has never read a Carol book

Co-opting Alpha Flight as her side cast while not wanting to call it a team book was annoying. She really hasn't had a side cast of her own since the 80s. 90s it was all Starjammers.

So you have never ever read a single book that happened to have Carol in it huh?

Attached: carol.png (800x550, 398K)

Just admit you hate the character and never read anything with her in it already.

Attached: carrol.jpg (500x500, 77K)

Yes, because it's stupid and now the origin of her powers makes Fuck-all sense.

Samefag

Attached: 1535781387719.png (2481x3748, 2.97M)

What a complete newbie. If you don't even know the character, why bother chiming in with your opinion?

Attached: IMG_20190418_153021.jpg (790x1200, 225K)

It does make more sense when her powers are channeled from a white hole. which I think modern writers have largely forgotten.

A lot of them seem to act like simply being half Kree is where all the glowing and flying powers come from.

That's nice, hows about fucking off with your obvious casual newfag """opinion"""

Attached: carold.jpg (500x500, 43K)

I think all that could be achieved by firing Kelly Sue.

Holy shit newfag, do you even know what her name is outside of Yea Forums bitching threads?

Nice to see some fresh new faces around here

now fuck off

Observe the pure casualness of the average Carolhater

Attached: 1495507120858.png (283x233, 118K)

KSD doesn't even write for Marvel anymore...
See what I mean? Haha holy shit.

Attached: IMG_20190418_152832.jpg (789x1199, 170K)

what will firing the writer of Aquaman do user.

Attached: bestgirlx2.webm (1718x720, 2.84M)

Why are these threads always fucking infested with the same old carol haters that troll the fucking thread up with the bullshit? I get it you really really don't like the character. We all perfectly understand you REALLY really do not like her. Now go read something else while the actual fans discuss the character for a chance.

Attached: Ah-Ta!.jpg (960x540, 77K)

>Something new Captain Marvel news?
>Wonder what is going on
>20+ posts of "fuck Carol!"
>whole thread derailed into Yea Forums complaining about Carol again and showing off how they don't know a damn thing

every time....

Attached: 1449085916730s.jpg (250x229, 10K)

Or just another thought, kill yourself

>actual fans discuss the character for a chance.
kek

Alternate pocket universe AIM created where they twisted all the heroes.

Attached: boot.jpg (300x168, 5K)

The newest version with a new super heroine not showing the legs
What a surprise, Marvel

Attached: Marvel editors.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Perfect

>twisted
funny way of saying improved

Attached: laughingbendis.jpg (724x716, 222K)

>Beep boop me carolshill

samefagging again?

Attached: buenoexcellente.jpg (641x534, 78K)

>to save a world that has turned on her?

Isn't this bitch a fascist who started a second superhero civil war?

Star? What a creative name.

I was being sarcastic. The fact that they are going with a white blonde over *insert buzz catching minority here* is actually a fresh take at this point. The only thing that would have made it even more rare is if she were a ginger.

She was in the shitty Gotg cartoon for like 3 episodes and she pops up in stupid MCU theories and was brought up by an interviewer when talking to Feige about Mar-vell's legacy.

They would be vaguely aware of her or at least know she exists.

Not gonna lie, this is a cool superhero

Good thing PAD is going to write her and Heather for his OC mini.

What is there to discuss?

How about you fuck off, pathetic shill

>The point
>Your head.

DC pigs aren't even trying nowadays, uh?

You can still see the name of the author, Matt McGloin

>Ladderbro having dcchads living free in his head

Your so pathetic

and Janet was mentally manipulating Hank into marrying her. How is that different?

some NPC from a flopped movie

tigra is always good for a boner

$30 says they do the same thing they did with hydra cap where it's the super evil idolic white nazi racist version of her then the real one comes back and puts her in her place

good one, made me kek

Attached: carol bang.jpg (564x772, 84K)

is that mighty avengers

Thank God.

>Some NPC from a better movie
Ftfy

This is because normies have infested the web, and Yea Forums is absolutely no exception.

>Carol is the lead and face of Marvel now and forever
nigga, even Fury doesn't want people to invoke her name

>actual fans

Brie Larson is participating in 5 more movies due to contract, incel and you can't do anything about it
have sex ;)

>That’s like detective comics without Batman.
No it's more like Detective Comics without The Question.

Son. Just don’t.

Realized I could have just overlayed it on to have a more accurate pic but oh well.
Here ya go.

Attached: capn.png (800x1200, 847K)

McGloin can't be this dumb, can he?

Dude's got such a hateboner that he doesn't realize he's about to assblasted all over the place

It's fairly obvious that this whole arc's going to be a play off of the hate campaigns against the Captain Marvel movie but with Carol's Kree heritage as the source of derision instead of Bree Larson's interviews

Hell, I'm surprised the new hero isn't called Alita

Why is SpiderGwen there?

Cho had this obsession for a while (or more likely his fans who paid him to draw these sketches did) because Spider-Gwen's creator got pissed he drew her in a sexualized way once.

Oh look, it's another one of these fags

>all those butthurt answers to this post
user, I have the impression that you're right.

Nice

What did you expect? Carol Danvers character is being mishandeling by Marvel and Disney, it's used for bad writting and as statement.
Because being rebooted like 7 times in less than 5 years and failing on and on it's a sign that the character is giving them an audince and money.
People only went to see her movie because it was promoted with 'is essential to watch the movie before Endgame', even if the movies was not publicited with that Marvel Movies always make money thanks to the recognition of the studio and their films.
The only good thing that came up from "Captain Muh-rvel" it's her participation in the anime of Disk Heros in Japan.
It's sad to see your favorite character being threated like that by the company behnd it. The legacy of the original Ms. Marvel and Carol Danver being splatted with this incarnation it's sad and so the current state of Marvel selling and publishing shitty comic after shitty comic.

Wrong, Carol is the best.

Attached: briefu & ksdfu.jpg (1080x1080, 143K)

>le psychology meme
Janet wasn’t possessed or mind controlled and possessed by an evil demon retard. EXTERNAL forces. EXTERNAL. In Janet and and Hank it was just them not some third party influencing Janet to act psychopathic.

Look at those fucking sociopathic eyes man. There is no doubt that shes dismembered live animals at some point.

If Uwe Bowl, J.J. Abrahams or any other deplorable and famous public figure with questinable image and that not react well to event the sligthest critisism gave you the opportunity to meet them or even take with him a phtograph would you say that they're the scum of the world in front of their faces?

Is Kelly still dragging this shit? just cancel the book already

Remember that we are talking about actual Marvel.
Those guys don't cancel nothing this days.

For about 2 issues. At best. Then either Carol is back in the saddle (or it turns out, it was Carol all along). Sadly. Best Ms. Marvel was Rogue (Uncanny X-Men #182).

Retard.

Imagine being an Aquafag right now

seeing as Ms. Marvel was her split personality, seems a given that Star will be another

I dont want to make a new thread, but I am interested in alcoholic Carol. Give me some issues to read.

>her son from the future he came to the past to make sure he got born
Fucking casuals.

CAPTAIN CANADA

>all those triggered replies
based

Is that a vial full of Carol's semen?

Attached: Carol Danvers296.jpg (1005x1500, 358K)

>can't think of an original female costume that isn't leotard and thigh high boots?

We can, we just don't want to.

Exactly, simple-minded imbeciles shouldn't be commenting on shit like that and then trying to pretend everyone else is wrong for not wanting the same tired bullshit. Thanks for confirming it.

fuck that, bring back the one who was entertaining

Attached: Genisvell.png (852x1325, 1.78M)

>This just in! Marvel is killing off a character in order to introduce another character to take their mantle! This has never once been done in the history of Marvel Comics ever!
Shut the fuck up OP

>semen
>a woman

Attached: 63.gif (500x368, 869K)

Attached: Jessica Drew03.png (299x687, 264K)

Vagina means woman, penis means man. Surgery and liberal lies cannot change these facts.

Holy shit. I have been looking for this exact picture. Thanks to whoever drew it.

Will Kamala ever take over the title of Capital? I think it's more than time.

Typical parochial earth-savage thinking. You'll never conquer space like the Kree if your women don't even have dicks.

Attached: Carol Danvers300.jpg (922x1400, 326K)

I know right? I'm so happy that dumb bitch left and now while write her shit for Carol

>All these angry replies
I don't know about you guys, but i think this user was very insightful. Why all the hate?

If you thought that was insightful them you're just as ignorant as he is.

I disagree.

What? No, she's going to turn into this character. Like a split personality thing.

It's obvious.

Never left and had a prominent role in Ultimates and No Road Home.

Why bother? They only bring Monica up just to pit her against Carol, not because they read either of those comics. They likely won't even read Strikeforce either even though that's gonna be the first ongoing with Monica in it since Ultimates ended 2 years ago.

>successful

She isn't even a character, let alone successful.

>apparently people now hate Captain Marvel being of Kree origins

And how strange that they do!!!

It was more a thing between her and Tony.
Tony practically died and Carol become immensely popular in-universe after nearly killing him for some reason.
But it was written by Bendis so nobody gives a shit even at Marvel.

...A ginger Captain Marvel... nice.

Strikeforce is being written by a complete fucking nobody. I might give the first issue a go, but I don't exactly have high hopes

Tini Howard is not a complete nobody though, she's written some stuff before already, among them the Thanos mini and some other one-shots and stories.
It matters little anyway, I'm talking about the character here getting a team series, not the credits.

...McGloin literally means 'Son of Gloin'. I wonder...

Nice to see someone remembers that.

Carol had Mar-Vell's DNA blasted into her. That's how she got her powers to begin with.

So...

The credits are what matters. Rather have a character not even appearing in a current book then have some shitter writing them.
And she is a nobody, don't kid yourself.

how so?

The suit is so simple that there is nothing to hiide

Bring Monica back.

SHE WAS NEVER GONE, NUMBNUTS.

>expecting carolhaters to read comics

Attached: whw.jpg (435x1150, 109K)

I thought people liked preggo Mera?

>Carol become immensely popular in-universe after nearly killing him for some reason
that was long before Bendis. That story happen in Giant Sized Ms Marvel

Attached: carol kills brood.jpg (467x1410, 367K)

user if Carolhaters actually read the comics they'd know Carol is great and should be worshipped instead.

Attached: hnnng.png (641x653, 545K)

don't stop me from complaining about it though!

Attached: carol doesn't give a fuck.png (724x961, 776K)

Honestly I'm just going to take some popcorn and watch as Carol haters get BTFO when she's brought back at the end of the story arc.

>the carol experiment is finally over.
i want to believe that it's true but it's pretty obvious that star is really carol or some other retarded bullshit.

marvel giving up on carol would be admitting defeat at this point.

Her entire run has been getting 2nd and even 3rd printings cause it's selling well enough. cry more

If its wrong I don't wanna be right

Like said the run is selling, so why would they "admit defeat"? Accept it, you not liking the character doesn't mean others don't and that she didn't have a following. It's childish to deny it even with a movie that made a lot of money. You guys need a reality check.

>Carol having problems with her powers again
How many times has she gone through this now? I'm sick of it

kill yourself you subhuman carolfag

It's never going to end

Attached: evs.png (1463x2128, 3.28M)

you are not human and no rights as one

There a possible future where she becomes President of the U.S., why settle for Captain?

nah you are subhuman who samefagged over 10 times carolfag

I've been waiting for Carol to come back for ten years now. I ain't holding my breath.

You could also go "I guess that's her thing, like Banner and the Hulk or Iron Man and alcohol"

you are to stupid to live

ill make sure a fist finds your face sjw loser

why read carol shit? ist all bad like its what 2 fans? stop samefagging you lost carol is never going to be a thing

>sub 12k
AMAZING SALES I WON ME DUMB CAROL FGA

try 25k, and getting 2nd and 3rd printings to go with that. So outselling Iron Man, Captain america and Black Panther. Hell, she is outsellfing the Spider-Man books that aren't Amazing Spider-Man

A dozen flailing insults and not one recommendation list or even a SINGLE recommendation to rebut his argument, which just tells me user is one million percent right. If Disneys going to pay you to be the Carol IDF you guys really should be doing enough homework to be able to do more than simply fling shit when someone says Carols a hollow misandrist mouthpiece with no good stories

>pretending marvel doesn't overship
>pretending that they weren't cooking the books with online reviews
>pretending that they weren't buying up seats

I'll believe that she's a big deal when i don't see her merch sold at a discount and when her book isn't getting relaunched when it dips below cancellation.

>The Brood Saga
>Starjammers
>Busiek Avengers
>Reed's run
>Kelly Thompson's run
happy now faggot?

>making up shit to fit your narrative
you need help

Attached: Carol Hawkeye.gif (500x247, 957K)

Forgot KSD's run which is best Carol

Attached: bootonface.png (408x877, 551K)

>Disney: But I want her to be really popular now! :

Attached: RLM.png (1277x677, 283K)

Oh look at that, one of you actually HAVE done some legwork! Good on you, actually earning those ten dollars a week!

Wish there were more fights in KSD's run, the artwork really was a treat for those

>Brood Saga
An X-Men story
>Starjammers
Trash
>Busiek Avengers
Eh
>Reed's run
Meh
>Kelly Thompson's run
Maybe

So what I've gathered here is she's only ever good when featured in other characters books? But the moment she's the central focus its terrible? Oof

Speaking of samefags

People hate the retcon of her being half kree from birth. She was half kree in the comics since the psyche magnitron exploded Mar-Vell was saving her.

First off, since when is semen dark in color, secondly, Car-Ell’s a lady and they make semen they only receive it.

So what are you guys betting on, clone? Split personality? New OC? Or an existing villain disguising themselves to make Carol look bad?

It's not, although it wasn't bad.

Claremont?

>Car-Ell

I hope for you that's still funny when you're burning in Hell.

Hey, don’t blame me for Marvel’s shit, Carol’s kree name is Car-Ell, and she’s the daughter of Mari-Ell.

Attached: A878403E-121D-4660-BD2F-723FD5D36434.jpg (750x1139, 170K)

A young boy named Willy Watson is turned into a clone of Carol by Dr. Minn-Erva.

Attached: 1532244565436.png (1285x1748, 600K)

Doesn’t necessarily have to be Minn-erva, she has another evil scientist villain now

I am not blaming you for that, I am blaming you for going along with it.

yes (you) alone

its failed like your life failed carolfag

Does Bruno Mars is gay?

>Lumping in Thompson’s shit with the rest of these
But why?

Hi samefag, you sure showed me that you are a totally different person. Wow, maybe it's time to fucking kill yourself

I don’t know, does he?

you are the only same fag defending a non character

No he isnt. Carol may be as boring as bread but OG CM was a brick

Stop shilling your fucking site fatass

Loved each and everyone of them. Wished he did more.

I dont know who is more pathetic, the fans of the man, or his stalker detractors

Why bother with the exposed shoulders? Why not cover the whole body?

Can some describe to me her character arch throughout the different eras of her life.

>her powers are channeled from a white hole
>woman derives her power from a hole
>white woman
>white hole
Literally her vagina.

>white and red costume
>white cape
She's stealing Billy's look.

>KSD's run
>even remotely approaching good
This is how I know you're full of shit

Attached: look-great.jpg (1769x2185, 1.64M)

They haven''t forgotten, it's just not true anymore. The white hole - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_hole - has apparently collapsed, maybe because she was tapping into it. Nowadays she gets her power from absorbing energy.

And yeah... the 'Widdwe space pwincess' retcon is fucking retarded and must be dealt with worthwith.

Including her face?

Maybe only leave her feet bare. Subvert expectations!

Back to basics, in other words.

>still SEETHING
>after 7 years
Yikes

Deconnick was actually surprisingly un-bad when I read it.

There's actually an out to their bullshit sealing of him in the Darkforce Realm.

The fundamentals of the MU changed with the end of Secret Wars with Iso-8 being the building blocks of the Multiverse now. This isn't the same universe Genis was scattered in.

Also the Darkforce was used and abused heavily by Hydra Cap during Secret Empire. Some of his shards could have ended up in Manhattan to begin his resurrection. His instability that would have led to multiversal collapse could also be fixed by the change to Iso-8.

This is the dumbest clickbait ever.

This is like Spider-Man being tied to a railroad track and left TO BE CONTINUED and some jackass “””journalist””” writing “IS SPIDER-MAN BEING KILLED OFF???!!!”.

You can't blame us, most of us hate Carol.

Yea Forums isn't one person and you're a retard for buying into the hivemind mentality regardless.

She's a bland unlikable character with no real direction.
What did you expect?

Go fuck yourself, bud.

Retard, I literally said most of us.
As in most of the people in this thread hate carol.
Stop being a bitch, it's not my fault Carol is unpopular.

Americans don't look europeanish anymore but niggerish.

Because you and them are imbeciles, you can dislike a character without falling for obvious clickbait.

I literally went out of my way to read some of a run.
It was boring, she went on a time traveling "GURRL" power trip.
Nothing about it changed my opinion that she is a nothing character marvel wishes was a feminist icon like ww.

I've read books starring monica, and I think she definitely deserves the captain marvel title more than carol.
She's a much better character.

She started as a feminist icon. It's literally who she was from the Conway run.
Nah you haven't.

Of course

t.Tranny

Fuck are you talking about shill?
I'm probably the one person in this thread who puts his money where his mouth is.
I've read some of her older comics and her current run, it isn't good.
She's incredibly bland.
Stop pretending people who actually read her books magically start liking her.

Here we go, the low effort bullshit.

Speak for yourself. I don't hate Carol. I just find her boring and don't think she particularly deserves a solo book.

Monica barely has any books and the ones she's in didn't show how she "deserves" the title more when she basically got it by accident. Carol has more obvious links to the original Mar-Vell and the Kree then Monica does. That's why she's the outlier when it comes to the title, and why Spectrum fits better given her powerset.
You claim to have read her stuff but you don't even know how different of a character she is, you're just hung up on hating Carol.

You love Carol to the point you can't accept ultimates and agents of hate have fans?
You carolfags really are delusional trannies.

If Moonstone gets to be the marvel again
Shed need a serious power buff

I'm an Ultimates fan, funnily enough, both Carol and Monica were well written there. But you won't acknowledge that I'm sure. Also Nextwave was a comedic series that constantly shat on Monica and made her look like Al Bundy.
>"muh trannies"
Yep I believe you now, you actually read and enjoyed Ultimates instead of seething all over the place because it wasn't a fully white team.

That's a fair stance.

I meant captain marvel as a marvel poster girl.
I think a well written Monica has the charisma required to pull off that role if they give her a solid push.
But that could just be the fanboy in me talking.
Carol is a character I hate for being poorly written and lacking direction.
Civil war 2 really solidified her as a garbage character for me.

She just needs a moonstone from another universe!

Attached: Moonstone15.jpg (970x1479, 406K)

I actually prefer diverse teams to full white teams.
That's a big part of why I like ultimates.

>I meant captain marvel as a marvel poster girl.
That's not what the title means you fucking retard.
>Civil war 2 really solidified her as a garbage character for me.
Right, not Bendis as a shitty writer who wrote her at the extremes, but the character itself like she's a living thing. Fucking casual.

Congratulations, you're still the kinda guy who uses "trannies" as his go-to insult and your opinion can be easily discarded.

I'm not that user.

yep

The only thing that matters is the execution

Then why chime in without stating it?

Attached: fred.jpg (500x333, 15K)

I didn't think that was a requirement.
Anyway, I think a team is by default improved when the characters on said team are more varied than "Generic white person in spandex".
I'm also really happy they gave blue marvel more development there.
That old mini he was in left a lot to be desired.

Deleted this
I don't like pretty and sexy woman

Attached: IHA-034626-Kevin-Feige-400x600.jpg (400x600, 31K)

>I didn't think that was a requirement
It definitely is considering you weren't part of the conversation and you went on a tangent about it. It's basic etiquette considering we're all anonymous here.

slow reply for anyone that wants to laugh

Attached: r rod cho reaction.jpg (652x394, 39K)

Isn't this the retard who got drunk and posted his ass on twitter?

Perhaps you can provide a answer to my question
>Can someone describe to me her character arch throughout the different eras of her life.

I really need to finish the life of captain marvel, I think I stopped at the issue right before this.

Actually it is

God, I love comic books.

Attached: 1444513611876.png (290x290, 105K)

Why?

Fine fine, sorry.
my bad.

It's cool.

Attached: no_complaints.png (157x187, 38K)

I'm glad Cho kept doing the outrage covers.

Wanted a good gauge on the character. How she evolved over the years. Wanted to see if she was worth reading now compared to reading about her 10 years ago.

>Thinking that Brie Larson isn't gorgeous
The only reason people think otherwise is because her costume is leather. Which isn't exactly form fitting.

Attached: image.jpg (683x1024, 104K)

Euthanauts and her Cap annual are quite good.
As was her issue of Marvel Knights.

Eh, face is alright, and personal I like my women with a bit more muscle thicc on the butt

That's a different take.
I recall it was a Kree Scientist who experimented with the emotional spectrum warping her appearance and resulting in exile, wishing to claim the power of HALA in order to restore herself.

Attached: Amalgam Dr. Minerva-Sivana.png (594x1309, 374K)

I think there's been a few Sinerva backstories given, hasn't really been nailed down.

Attached: amalgam billy.jpg (730x1095, 233K)

>she can walk through walls because of Moonstone experiments
who's mr. mind
My Billy can't be this cute.

>what if Enji had a 13 year old boy inside her?

Attached: talking heads sweat mv6klhQhdq1r94e9jo1_400.gif (400x303, 1.96M)

It's just regular old superdickery as usual. Nothing to see here.

Remember folks, if it ends in a question mark, it's not a real article.

Folks are split between Mystique or Anhililus for who they should be amalgam'd with.

Attached: qmtEGCA.png (643x567, 165K)

I'd prefer Mr. Foom.

Attached: mrfoom.png (530x254, 322K)

Phrasing!

Attached: princess sparklefingers.jpg (1280x853, 308K)

>>Thinking that Brie Larson isn't gorgeous

Not for capeshit.
She does not have the body of work for this and neither does she.
Kevin Feige and Disney must have been upset over their choice of Brie Larson.
She talked a lot of nonsense and now she and Disney are trying to clean her image.
Captain Marvel did not work in comics.
And in the MCU has a very strong rejection now of the normies and critics.
It's over!

Attached: FUCKING CANCER.png (1089x747, 1.11M)

>unironically posting & believing pedo mcgroin
Sad

>billy learns not to read the comments on Freddy's youtube

Attached: oh.png (438x331, 68K)

Somebody made an article about the normal drop from #1 to #2? It was still selling 30k when that article was written.

(1)

youtube.com/watch?v=VDtQshm0FKI

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8PFJCRk-Es

youtube.com/watch?v=mQTn2TxWJCc
youtube.com/watch?v=a6gYgNRoIOo

(2)

Attached: deadagain.png (1169x645, 81K)

(3)

Attached: deadagainandagain.png (1661x937, 102K)

>posting incelgate garbage
>including a fucking screenshot of a copy and paste from pedo mcgroin on fucking gameFAQs
Holy shit user, are you really this stupid or is this a put-on

We should all complain that she isn't black. I mean everyone must bow down to SJWism

didn't they change how PG looks now?

Haven't read a Captain Marvel comic in a while, has movie synergy stopped Carol's murder boner for Skrulls?

>the REAL capitan marvel

Attached: ----.png (350x302, 18K)

I don't hate Carol. I hate how she is being written these days.

But the pendulum swings.

As the hangman said.

Brie is not hideous. And that is literally the most I can say about her. Physically, she is hilariously unsuited to play Carol.
Come to think of it she is hilariously unsuited to play her in every other way as well.

Mister Mind is the Supreme Intelligence. Instead of a face, each of his tentacles ends in a little worm head to represent the many worm-minds amalgamated in Supermind.

Annihilus amalgamates with the Anti-Monitor into the Annihilator.

Talky Tawny and Chewie.

Black Adam and Moonstone into Blackstone.

IBAC and Yon-Rogg into Malatron, who can manifest any evil ever conceived of by man.

Kamala Khan and Mary Marvel!

Is 72% laughable?
And 72% of what?

Initially I thought 'dropped BY 72%'.
Who buys these lacklustre comics anyway?

I never, ever, EVER thought I would write this, and FUCK you for making me write it, but...

That is incel crap.

>comic book character
>dying
Is part of having imagination while reading the comics pretending that there are any lasting changes just to motivate you to keep reading?

Sweetie... that's played out. We've moved on.

We haven't really seen any Skrulls on Earth since Secret Wars except for 'Meet the Skrulls' and that was divorced from any other continuity (and not very good).

It's not as if there is anything compelling otherwise at this point.

Unironically and without hyperbole, Captain Marvel comics are simply bad and have been for years.

Bump

Also fuck Carol and fuck discord trannies

Kamala needs to get the full Captain Marvel name, or to ditch the Ms. Marvel name.

Christ, how brown are they going to make this one?

>Who is the dude (?) next to Billy?

Did you know radioactive man was originally radio man, when he got his radioactivity powers he forgot about his previous superhero identity

>And 72% of what?

But Detective Comics needs more Question, something I'd never say about Marvel Comics and Carol.

>this woman walks in and orders some of your finest beer
What do?

Attached: 1449454498487.jpg (324x600, 39K)

It really doesn't matter as they'll probably keep her same shitty personality. However this could open up the role for a better Captain Marvel to appear.

gangbang her drunk ass

This is a NEET's basement, we don't sell beer here ma'am

Attached: concerned mm.png (1293x720, 638K)

Neat ideas, but Mary's already in a Rick Jones relationship with Mar-Vell.

There's also Rouge and Black Alice, and Freddy and Monica together

Attached: 1530934460050.jpg (385x600, 75K)

Ma'am. This is a coffee shop and I'm just a customer using the wi-fi.

just like thor
will be back by the next movie

Attached: 1556686565509.png (807x1603, 254K)

The world's most devious dragon!

>Billy constantly making DBZ references he doesn't get

Attached: mirai carol.png (900x600, 193K)

Refute the user with examples. Where are the good villians name the captain marvel books where they show up?

The amalgam takeover was fun but now let's all take a moment to laugh at OP
twitter.com/MarkBrooksArt/status/1143243959663235073

>Fill in the gaps.
We going full Alpha Flight

Attached: canadian express.jpg (1959x2519, 680K)

>twitter.com/MarkBrooksArt/status/1143243959663235073

Lets hope she looks this feminine IN the books as well.

Attached: D92eUYNWwAAHJUT.jpg (900x1200, 147K)

>No it's more like Detective Comics without The Question.

Don't you dare compare the question to captain foot fungus you disgusting pleb.

>CARMEN CARNERO (A)
Please find a better colorist for Carmen because the last one made Carnero's art look so dreary. Like a brown FPS from the late 00's

Attached: carmen inks.jpg (789x1200, 331K)