HEY IT'S ME RONNIE-ANNE!

>HEY IT'S ME RONNIE-ANNE!

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-21-22h55m10s057.png (1280x720, 302K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kt4JGHvgOFM
writingexplained.org/then-vs-than-difference
youtu.be/BmHHVtip2vE
youtube.com/watch?v=sJpMLo7YFOs
its-not-its.info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*Changes the channel*

I hate this show

BUILD THE WALL

fuck off, where is lucy?!?

>AND I AM PROUD TO BE
>IN THE BIG CITY
>WITH MY FAMILY

RIGHT HERE BITCH

Attached: 01 TLH - Friended! with the Casagrandes.mp4_snapshot_02.59_[2019.06.21_23.13.13].jpg (1916x1076, 282K)

It's worst crime is just being a complete bore

Who they stripped of all characteristics

See I agree with this
Getting sick of racism, can't we agree it's a bad show without going Trump

I can't believe they made all of season four into this

Has any company ever fucking done this?

AND I AM PROUD TO BE

Shouldn't have left Royal Woods. Why couldn't Clyde have been the one to leave?

JAJAJAJAJJA ME LLAMO MIGUEL Y ESO ES MIS ABUELOS Y ABUELAS Y HERMANOS HERMANAS JOSE MARIA ISABELLA PEDRO ME GUSTA LA PAELLA JAJAJAJA ONIONS MEXICANO, COMPRENDES ????

I don't like the whole 'half the cast is some off shoot of carl' thing I know Loud House had a naming scheme but it wasn't as stupid as everyone had the same name.

SWEET HISPANIC CUNNY!

Attached: 2674892 - Ronnie_Anne_Santiago The_Loud_House VSdrawfag.jpg (651x732, 138K)

Yeah. Naming all your kids with a single first letter is something some parents do. Nobody uses the same name as the basis of the names for all of their kids. Nobody. Nobody hates their own children that much.

>Nobody hates their own children that much
Never doubt how cruel humanity can be.

Attached: 0gpWlwO.jpg (497x371, 20K)

The best friend of the main character is the most interesting character and the family is boring.

It's the exact opposite of the original.

Anybody ever date a mexican girl?

based

Really shouldve just kept her as bully.
There doesn't seem to be any real conflict which is this spinoff's major problem.
Sid is based. Really hope when this show gets cancelled they find a way to bring her to TLH.

Holy shit look at her she's amazing. Why doesn't nick make a spinoff about her going on weird magical adventures with her goth friends which may or may not just be their imaginations. They could even add a female black goth friend and no one would be mad cuz they're like unicorns, but even more fuckable.

Attached: 8ebcf7403805b737a809c357a10c5eae75f81d22.jpg (1700x1500, 125K)

Based

>Getting sick of racism, can't we
>>>/tumblr/

fpbp

>TLH hook is constant casual conflict with a boy and sisters
>TCG hook is.. hmmm.... well.... they eat buritos together and never have conflict?
I know they probably have a dozen more suits an a "manager of ethnic accuracy" going on to castrate any possible plot, but that's just the worst case senario there. It's like ronnie Anne went from S1 Bart to S30 bart in only an episode instead of 30 years

>TCG hook is...
Some Jewish Viacom execs thought making a Mexican version of a popular cartoon would be a hit with certain demographics.

I'm sexually attracted to ronnie anne. And I don't trust anyone that isn't.

I'll live by those words, from now on.

*switches to disney channel*

It doesnt have the appeal of TLH because no one really wants to admit that its appeal is the same as sailor moon or other animes with a large cast of likable/waifuable girl characters that little boys can have their first crushes on. The only attractive girl here is the teenager and thats it, no one wants to see a retard and a deformed bean headed freak of a mom instead of hot sisters.

This show is terrible but I want my dick between Carlota's thighs.

Attached: Carlota_Casagrande_Costume_Vector.png (870x918, 292K)

Did a 13 year old from Tumblr write this post?

Attached: 1550329562582.jpg (586x720, 77K)

Probably. I'd say it's got the same likelihood as your post haven been wrote by a thirteen year old from Yea Forums.

I don't like girls with mustaches.

>I AIN'T FROM ROUND HERE...
>*switches back*

thats literally my moms joestar

>Hi it's me ronnie

Attached: ss+(2015-04-02+at+12.43.37).jpg (281x262, 30K)

UNF!! and based

Attached: 1478574436.lacomet1_ronnie_anne_santiago_3.jpg (1280x845, 168K)

Attached: RonniecolnMTUFelizCompleanoColoringNoBackground.png (1242x1478, 464K)

>Artist ages up a character.
>Give her an adult body
>Face remains the same.

Every fucking time.

Not every time.

Attached: Not allowed.jpg (900x900, 185K)

He ironically had more potential if they did move him away.

based

Attached: 1464901170080.png (560x625, 466K)

Do you know any artists who draw good aged up Louds?

This. Clyde is the black adopted son of an interracial gay couple. Past the blatant grab for progressive points, that' a great set up for some unique story material, so long as the writers aren't cowards about addressing the obvious.

imagine the mutt offspring

>yfw when when your sidekick upstages you from your own show

Attached: 04 Face the Music with the Casagrandes _ Pranks for the Memories with the Casagrandes.mp4_snapshot_1 (1920x1080, 821K)

Anon334

Attached: 418b90a2a75aed913562c6b77e1c363e2f5711a3.png (776x1098, 359K)

>so long as the writers aren't cowards
Look how they treated ronnie Ann's dad not being there.

I don't want the louds, reboot everything into the Luna show, she's the only worthwhile character.

Attached: 1557594958354.png (200x246, 47K)

Patanu102 does a pretty good job.

Too bad Kevin Sullivan's only into writing Loud House for the progressive points and is a legit coward when it comes to representing minorities that he isn't a member of.

Attached: aged up.png (3600x1250, 1.72M)

edgelords fuck off.

Only she can save the Casagrandes, as Lola had saved The Loud House.

Attached: 02 Power Play with the Casagrandes Room for Improvement with the Casagrandes.mp4_snapshot_13.25.jpg (1080x1080, 300K)

my only hope is that the Casagrandes get a brand new writing staff. they all suck except Sullivan, in 3 seasons they managed to completely turn an average show into a nightmare.

Puga is also moving to Casagrandes so there goes all the artistic talent that Loud House ever had.

>except Sullivan
Jeers for fears and stage plight were awful.

>except Sullivan
Sullivan may have the most experience on staff, but that experience comes from working on Fairly OddParents. I hope he's not taking leadership over the scripts.

butterfly effect and L is for love were great

To add to that, much of the Poof, Wishology, and other late season cancer in FOP was Yiddivan's brainchild. Getting real tired of these contrarians trying to sell us the lie that Sullivan is based. He rode the inertia from Savino somehow making a good cartoon standing on his head and its starting to run out.

Attached: 1549808727650.jpg (810x941, 212K)

>behemoth Lucy
Why would you do this.

And not just FOP but Zombie FOP at that.

>Sullivan may have the most experience on staff
I figured this was the reason why most of his episodes don't feel as formulaic as the rest of the crew's output.I fucking hated how they shamelessly retconed Lola into having dyslexia when she has read before and repeating the same premise for 3 Luan episodes.

I don't care if he wrote for FOP, these are very different shows and he clearly likes loud house better, I would imagine working under Butch was a nightmare.

That was season one and L is for love was 3 montages with random who's thrown in. Racing hearts was somewhat better since Sam was an actual character but still suffered from other problems.

Let's be honest, if you're worse than Karla (writer of no suck luck), you suck as a writer and should get another job.

>show made by gabachos about chicanos that thnik they act like real mexicans

go figure

Yeah, I have no idea why he made Lucy so tall either. But I like that Lynn is short.

I don't see Butch as much of a control freak, he seemed a little too pliable which was what fucked up his shows. A nick exec told him to jump and he would ask how high and off what bridge. Plus his writers seemed to have carte blanche to do whatever they wanted which is why Crocker ended up with like 5 origin stories.

maybe they should let Sullivan go to Casagrandes so Loud House can finally nosedive into mediocrity.
but he'll never leave. Luna and Leni are his favorites after all.

Serious question-

What are the numbers on this show?
Views are incomes for Nickelodeon and money is the ONLY language they understand so what are the absolute values compared to just last season?
Up? Down? Hard numbers- what are they? Where do we google that shit?

He'll never leave. But Clyde is his favourite. He's done the most Clyde episodes. Including every episode with his Clyde's dads in it.

Karla is absolute shite. No Such Luck isn't her only stinker.

Attached: 1558004128429.png (1920x1080, 2.96M)

Eh, the casagrandes are so boring, because they're just a normal spic family.

I know it's not her only stinker. But it's her most infamous.
The first episode got just under a million watchers and the newest has 0.77 million. This data is pretty open. So, you can just google it or look on the wiki.

The numbers are down. These episodes were all below a million viewers. First time for the loud house. You can see on showbuzz daily.

RIP

Attached: 1560982419469.jpg (618x618, 115K)

Lucy and the twins are awful. Luna and Luan too.

The rest are merely passable.

I second anon334 draws some cute Louds but mostly sticks to the younger sisters.

Attached: 2d565a3d1b1ce79417fe558455372d97fd2b1255.png (715x1011, 473K)

fuck you. she has a sliver of a chance at least.

i'm never seeing my thicc luchadora waifu again.

Attached: 1531425446615.png (285x483, 195K)

If the writers had a lick of creativity. Carlota would a stereotypical valley girl. Who has a secret night gig as a luchadora and would be closer to Ronnie-Annie, after she finds out.

But he's never written a Leni episode. He likes clyde and Luna the best because it gives him more opportunity to write gays and push representation. He's said so himself. He would a absolutely leave for the casagrandes if they gave him an opportunity to and if he was allowed to write more gays in.

I just want this stupid spinoff to be over so my wives will return.

Attached: Leni.jpg (1024x740, 142K)

ok faggot

I can't believe the fucking louds are coming back. I was enjoying my time with my wives.

Attached: 1538789123130.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

>A mexican and a hapa
One will gain weight fast and the other will stab you in your sleep

It's not like they couldn't have been in the actual show. It's Ronnie-Anne's cousins and their parents that nobody likes.

Most people who are into this garbage show are pedophiles, people who are sexually attracted to little children. It's only a matter of time before their fantasies progress to harming an actual child.

>It's not like they couldn't have been in the actual show
the actual show sucks. just like with loud house I fixate on 2 or 3 characters and forget about the rest.

Read a loud was a good episode and being antsy about continuity in TLH is fucking stupid, though i do agree with the sullivan hate since he seems to be a huge social justice faggot

Attached: 1660C26F-710C-4B30-A057-2269D943E074.jpg (759x1092, 112K)

good thing I don't blame all my problems and shortcomings on women.

He wrote some of the casagrande episodes and probably helped with the setting. Most of the casagrandes writing staff are just Loud House writers that moved over. The only reason Sullivan hasn't gone over is probably because he's not an idiot and doesn't see the show lasting for than a season or 2.

The major complaint could have been easley fixed so it's more annoying they went with that version then anything else.

The Casagrande episodes have finished. No idea when the first episode with the Louds is airing, though.

I don't hate the Casagrandes, but I can't say I like any of them besides Bobby. Even Ronnie Anne is just an Hispanic girl version of Lincoln now.

Tumblr plz.

Wait, she's Mexican? All of the fan-art makes her look Indian.

The main problem so far is, they just feel like a watered down politically correct version of the Loud family. Everyone is nice to each other, no one has any faults, and there's barely any conflict.

I just realized Ronnie's teeth don't stick out when she closes her mouth anymore.

>The Casagrande episodes have finished.
Oh thank goodness, now the shows ratings can recover again

Attached: FB878E25-1F83-4977-B29C-DA8105D8A8BC.jpg (640x640, 66K)

Attached: ronnie_anne_2000s_au_by_thefreshknight_dco73gb-fullview.jpg (1024x1326, 189K)

I imagine we'll see a spike and then a drop-off. The damage might have already been done.

>wanting the casagrandes to turn into the louds
that's what ruined the louds, they're no longer the lovable family of stereotypes, they turned into vindicted little monsters.

yeah, since season 2.
fuck off. ratings have only decreased with each season.

Do you even watch the show? They were always little monsters. That's why Lincoln was, in season one, the man with the plan. This is where the show slumped the hardest. Lincoln lost what made his dynamic, with his sisters, unique.

You mean, of course, the OTP

youtube.com/watch?v=Kt4JGHvgOFM

>everyone has to be happy and nice and loving with no meanies
You know people that love each other can still be dicks right? You know people say the worst things to thier friends and family more often then strangers right? You know conflict isn't always a bad thing right?

Attached: 1558714147028.gif (480x368, 935K)

wrong. in season 1 lincoln was the MC and the sisters were obstacles. that's what Savino wanted, he wanted the show to be formula-driven schlock.

Ratings have been decreasing. But never this drastically. Trying to paint this as par for the course is ignorant. The crew fucked up with their spin-off and it hurt them more than they were already hurting. Plain and simple.

>often then strangers

writingexplained.org/then-vs-than-difference

You just said what I said. But differently.

>formula-driven schlock.
Because season 3 is anything but that.

your going to do this in every thread, arent you?

The exact opposite happened. The Louds have pretty much stopped fighting in season 3. There hasn't been a Lincoln vs Sisters episode since season 2. The closest was Cooked, which coincidentally also happens to be one of the better episodes of the season.

The show pretty much got de-fanged, the moment that Nick felt they had the next spongebob and their hands.

defanged and now depopularized
i can't believe the casagrandes
grande killed the louds.

Which makes me wonder, you think we'll get a loud house video game? Not app but ps4 or 5 game like how spongebob got ps2 ones?

Maybe you should go back to watch the teletubbies if mother fucking nuLoud House is too "mean spirited" for you, holy shit. Even the bare bears are too hardcore four your fragile skin.

S1 was basically the intro season for each characters, S2's closer to the intended formula, after they finally flushed all the needed lore.

Based

>Kevin Sullivan's
???

Attached: KevinSullivan_full.png (184x419, 74K)

is there one of her hotter friend?

This.

Doubtful. Standards are higher for console games and I imagine there's an army of suits ready to tell Viacom's investors that apps and pay-to-play games are more profitable.

One of the main writers for the show.

Attached: Kevin_Sullivan.jpg (1280x1707, 881K)

Attached: 1498682746923.png (640x478, 431K)

Well fuck. Looks like apps and 3rd world knock offs are all we will see then.

i prefer my version

I fail to see the purpose or appeal of the Casagrandes.

On that note TLH needs to return to having sweet sibling moments like in the beginning. That's what made the show great. I want to see Linc and the sisters do stuff, why is that such a hard fucking concept to grasp? Why do the writers perpetually choose not to utilize the characters we want to see more of and just roll with it, instead of making up these convoluted schemes and bullshit plots. Everything basically writes itself, Savino gave them everything they need and we, the fans, clearly enjoy thinking about this or that sister and we want to see and know more about them.

Also I've heard it mentioned that people didn't like Luan's last ep with Benny and the play. Why? I thought it was great and showcased just how pure Luan is and seeing her fumble was amusing to me. Though I like Luan in general.

Same. Luan is great.

>Why
Solo episode, romance episode, benny wasn't a character just a lazy luan copy, talking to a puppet.

To add more as to why:

>She's a daddy's girl and really loves him. The ep where they and Lola went to the store and Luan was so obviously overjoyed to spend time with him was lovely to watch.
>I unironically like her puns and the latest theater ep ties in nicely with her character, showing us that while primarily into comedy she seems to be interested in all sorts of cultured expression.
>When provoked she can go full Vietcong with booby traps.
>Her design and dress give her a very feminine yet modest look, and she seems to be quite a romantic

And so on.

>Why do the writers perpetually choose not to utilize the characters we want to see more of and just roll with it, instead of making up these convoluted schemes and bullshit plots.
Because, they're lazy. The writers just want to repeat the set-up five times and then rush a conclusion with a hastily written moral. The show is just padding now, as the writers show up for their paycheck and do their best to make it home by six.

>Solo episode

Great. Have more of those actually. Again, it's about watching this or that sister do her thing.

>romance ep

Nothing wrong with that.

>Benny

This can be argued forever UNLESS he appears again and gets fleshed out, so it's unfair to judge him as a copy. As mentioned, the writers seem to be unable to see the forest due to trees. This stuff writes itself.

>Great. Have more of those actually
Or have the sisters interact with on another an show the FAMILY part of a family show. The episode could have easily added in Luna or lori to help her out. None of these characters should carry an episode by themselves.
>Nothing wrong with that.
If it was well done but instead we get 15 minutes of her dropping spaghetti. The same as racing hearts and probably the same for Lynn when they inevitably do hers
>unfair to judge
Sam, bobby, and to a lesser extent ronnie ann were introduced way better then just clones.

Is edgelord now just a buzzword for not politically correct?

yes, if you don't obey the commercially approved opinion, that means you are a contrarian trying to sound special and edgy now. remember, conformity and obedience is good. thinking is bad.

I lost all interest in TLH when Ronnie got her spin off
I liked Lincoln and Ronnie together

Yea they had a good bounce. Spinning her off just makes her Lincoln since she's gotta be affable to making friends so she can't bully.

I am ashamed that they didn't have Ronnie Ann asking Luan for prank advice in the pranking episode

Apparently Ronnie Anne moving away was planned from her inception even before the series premiered. She was supposed to be the first part of the show's first big storyline where Lincoln would have to learn to deal with losing a friend.

Eventually the show became more episodic and lighthearted and a big downer episode like that was out of the question. They conceived the casagrades later after season 1 was done and presumably some exec saw them and after the huge hit of season 1 decided they should have a spinoff

Cleveland show did it better

The show is at it's best when everyone is bumping off each other, usually with Lincoln in the center. Now it's just... kind of bland.

Attached: Benny Hill Intensifies.webm (640x360, 2.64M)

I'm seriously considering not even watching these episodes of loud house

>Ronnie will never call you Papi

Ayi, mi bondat.

Attached: ronnie_anne_santiago_by_hiskull_dckuqc8-fullview.png (600x1053, 223K)

why is a sexually dominant latino female and sub white male such a good combination

Attached: 1528166239697.png (546x515, 406K)

>ONIONS

Attached: 1561170436979.png (643x807, 536K)

What's that paper on her face supposed to mean? Is that like some "banish dark spirits" shit or something?

And all that started because Lincoln wanted to make Lily just like him. Feels like a conflict that a big family would have.

She also has eyebags now

So is she just Lincoln now?

Attached: RA profile.png (1920x1920, 224K)

Holy shit, you're right.

>Eh, the casagrandes are so boring, because they're just a normal spic family.
No, they're not. They're what gringos think are a Latino family. Also, fuck you.

Thinking about what though? It's 2 gay dads, what exactly do you fucking want? Them getting lynched? Them addressing Clyde being adopted? Or do you want this shit show to start talking about race relations in america?

That's what I don't get about this spinoff; where's the hook? Loud House's is that it's a big family with only one boy and ten girls (wouldn't change it for the world). What makes the Casagrandes special?

>Them getting lynched
would be a 10/10 episode

Attached: cringed.jpg (612x340, 45K)

>Wouldn't change it for the world
They knew what they were doing.

Honestly this soul had potential in like the first season but shit went down right a lot to bring down the quality like the Chris drama and getting rid of voice actors (including the MAIN FUCKING CHARACTER) for no real reason.

Absolutely nothing. Take away them being Mexican and make em white and it's obvious obvious how dull they were and how the writer's are substituting race for personality

>>the writer's are substituting race for personality
Why do white people do this?

I'm just surprised how no one's pointed out how they made an entire show out of an offensive mexican stereotype.

youtu.be/BmHHVtip2vE

>getting rid of voice actors (including the MAIN FUCKING CHARACTER)
The network's reasoning is that Lincoln's VAs have to be swapped out constantly in order to keep him sounding young. With this practice, none of them will be able to grow into the role and utilze that experience to be better actors. It doesn't make sense, seeing as how the youngest girls on the show already sound like grown women.

It's a toss-up between laziness and sleazy business acumen. If you can present the appearance of diversity, you don't need to actually commit to the spirit of it. Get all the benefits of looking inclusive with none of the effort or risk.

It's probably a cost-effective measure.

Sullivan leans heavy on montage sequences. I give Savino credit for cramming in three lengthy montages into L is for Love; that kind of stuff is where the writer puts it to the page and leaves the director to figure out how to fit it into eleven minutes.

Multi generational families isn't an offensive stereotype. It's the norm in Latin American countries. It's how you don't get a lot of spergy autists like in America.

What other VAs have they taken out besides Lincoln's?

Because whites have no idea what they're doing

Ronnie is just latino Nagatoro

Attached: 1560809964035.png (283x257, 130K)

>casagrandes
it's good, feels a lot like season 1 where the focus was entirely on Lincoln and the rest of the family were no more than plot devices, it's kind of forgetting that Bobby is also an MC, Sid is ok but she is a oh-so-terribly-forced randumb character.

>louds coming back
season 3 was awful, very low expectations for season 4. only thing I'm looking forward to are more Leni episodes and LunaxSam.

>Sullivan writing the LH movie.
great, he's a good writer and I wouldn't trust anyone else with the story, certainly not Karla or the other 2. the shitposters can fuck off with their memes.

Attached: 1542874096049.webm (720x405, 54K)

>without going Trump
He's not racist though

Why are Sid's shoulders bare?

Attached: 1430353898364.png (239x194, 120K)

>it's good, feels a lot like season 1
shills aren't even fucking trying holy shit. don't pretend that soulless tripe rivals Savino's plots.

Too bad she gets fat.

Attached: 1559085606513.jpg (1920x1080, 106K)

the only thing he's good at is dumbing down everything the touches.

Attached: 1548500254184.png (210x265, 48K)

And yet season 1 is still better then the Casagrande's episodes.

says you

says everybody. none of the casagrande plots even have any sort of antagonism for this sake.

To remind you that she’s got nothing on under that shirt.

Attached: 1489108151383.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Did he really kill Chris Benoit?

Attached: C1yXniJUcAAbzGN.jpg (677x1200, 101K)

Attached: 61821847_1377647985719733_5551131881598091264_n.jpg (725x960, 69K)

jajaja henpujonsito

God I hate this show. First off, the family is boring, not to mention they have a literal retard as a cast member.
Second, they're all the same shade of brown. Hispanics are pretty much all colors on the spectrum, even some of my Hispanic friends are blonde. There is no diversity in appearance.
Third, this show seems to appeal to the border hopping mexican crowd. Its a straight up overly cultural sitcom that Americans can't relate to.
Show sucks. Also, Leni is best girl.

Here Yea Forums the only salvageable thing from this spin-off compressed into 57 seconds.
youtube.com/watch?v=sJpMLo7YFOs

Attached: Nod.webm (470x264, 174K)

>Its a straight up overly

its-not-its.info/

phoneposters are retarded

You're nitpicking about an apostrophe?

Why/how is Ronnie Anne Santiago so sexuaI?

Some chinese mystic shit

Because you're a pedophile

it's because you're such a moron

It’s is a contraction for it is or it has.
Its indicates possessive.

Attached: 89D366A9-ACF2-4AC5-BEE4-8E4A99A90924.jpg (700x412, 270K)

Yes

First four eps were rough. Eps 5-8 were actually good. Sid is pretty good, too. I'm genuinely surprised there.

She's a jiang shi: Chinese hopping zombie/vampire. The seal on her face is either to keep it immobilized or to bring it into animation.

>the boys win the prank war
more like casachads

>lunaxsam
people need to stop cramming gay shit into kids shows

Luna x Sam is based ya simp

>wants to try everything
>inexplicably good at something
>high energy
She's wasted on this spin-off, I hope she is salvage and added to Lincoln's roster of friends.

The gay dads are at least funny.

>mental illness is based
dilate

>praising manic pixie girl
faggot

What seems to be the problem?

How is being gay, a mental illness?

Ignore him, he's probably christian

>how is being detached from reality a mental illness? a penis is SUPPOSED to go into a man's asshole! NOTHING is supposed to go into a vagina!
based

Most sane gays don't deny that penises going into a vagina is how we procreate. Find a better strawman.

>sane
>gay

Attached: laughing.jpg (525x809, 131K)

Yeah, not all gays fit your stereotypes. A lot of them are just regular guys that you would never know are gay to begin with.