Just stop the goddamn sequels already

Zootopia, Coco, and Moana did really well. Clearly a new movie can work out. Why are we only ever getting sequels with not but more sequels down the line?

Attached: 30.jpg (620x470, 59K)

Moana isn't Pixar

Zootopia also isn't pixar

Isn’t there a new one coming out called SOUL or something?

Maybe thread was about more than just Pixar?

Then SAY THAT. You come in with a Pixar pic and talking about Pixar movies then backpeddle saying you were also talking about Disney.

More like SOULESS

Coco / inside out ripoff to according to pixar user employee

Attached: pixar soulless.jpg (930x562, 241K)

After we get a Bugs Life 2

Different user but Disney and Pixar are effectively interchangeable now. They make the same type of films

If I remember correctly, they said that Toy Story 4 will be the last of the Pixar sequels.

Also, Moana? Zootopia??

>talking about Pixar
Only one of the movies he listed was Pixar. I think you have autism.

They even have very similar art styles now too. Those elf things or whatever from Onward look exactly like the trolls from Frozen, face-wise anyways.

Yep, you sure fooled me user, you're definitely not a SAMEFAG OP pretending to be someone else. Nope not at all
And no, no backpeddling. You said Moana and Zootopia claiming they were pixar in your fucking post.

Umm, two out of the three movies you listed are not even Pixar. what the fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: 1509e340051.jpg (400x400, 30K)

I'm not the OP you fucking schizo. Look at the unique IP count. Literally no one claimed Moana and Zootopia were Pixar.

It literally says they are in the OP, go back and read it again

Seek help

>List Disney and Pixar movies
>Claims they are all Pixar
>is immediately told they are not
>Just...kidding you guys...heh heh,

OP (and I mean you btw) is a faggot as usual

Attached: 546546412312.jpg (308x308, 30K)

I'm still not the OP you fucking moron.
>claims they are all Pixar
>Just...kidding you guys...heh heh,
Again, no one said this. You're insane.

Jesus, just admit you fucked up and thought they were Pixar already. You fucked up and were called on it now get over it.

I did not know this. RIP pixar

Didn't they help fix the story?

I'm not the OP. You read the OP, jumped to conclusions and got severely butthurt over nothing.

>my uncle works at pixar!
It's not impossible but that's some vague as shit wording and I'm not gonna actually get mad at just that until we properly see SOMETHING of it

I hope Pixar keeps making sequels. They always make money and Yea Forums always throw a tantrum about it.

I enjoyed Helen in the sequel.

According to pixar user,
>Black man dies
>He goes to Jazz heaven. He wants his body back.
>2nd act has quirky characters per Peter Docter

If that's true I'm game for Jazz Heaven

Noticing a theme in their movies here.

>Sequel about how characters are getting old and need to pass the torch
>Stand alone movie about death and afterlife

Why is Pixar so fatalistic these days?

>fatalistic
Hardly seems that way to me. Inside Out points out how sadness is an unavoidable part of life and indeed necessary for proper emotional function and that memories are important even if we forget them. Cars 3 emphasizes that legacy isn't everything but that you can still actively leave your mark on the next generation even when you're not in the spotlight anymore. Coco is Coco.

Good Dinosaur isn't worth mentioning at all and Incredibles 2 or Finding Dory don't really touch those topics

It's more recent thing, but Toy Story 3 was all about growing up and Andy not needing the tows any longer and passing them on to someone younger

Coco is about death and not forgetting
Cars 3 is Lightning getting older and having to pass the torch
Incredibles 2 also has Bob trying to cope with not being the hero anymore
Toy Story 4 has Woody not being needed and having to pass the torch on to Forky and Jessie

Just seems like someone at Pixar is having their midlife crisis and it's entering into their work

It's an understandable topic to address, both for kids and older people that watched Pixar movies while young are getting older themselves

>It's not impossible but that's some vague as shit wording
Of course it's vague, leakers have to be in order to not be found out because they most likely signed an NDA.
Yea Forums is confirmed to have legit industry giving us information yet dumb faggots like you always doubt it

>just because it happens now and again DUDE TRUST ME should be accepted without exception
You fell for the Lapis/Peridot fusion leaks didn't you

>Disney is slowly realizing they don't need Pizar anymore

My dad works at Pixar. He is a night shift security guard.

I heard it was Coco but in NYC and with black people.

no he didn't

Incredibles 3 and it's only about Elastigirl and Violet

Incredibles 3 and Violet embraces her latent lesbian tendencies

Attached: cougheditcough.jpg (1987x3056, 1.49M)