This was too real

this was too real

Attached: ouch.jpg (480x307, 33K)

Ugly people SHOULDN'T breed, though. Is the world really going to be a better place with those sorts of deficient genes passed on?

(Formerly Unreal)

Plenty of ugly people throughout history have achieved significant landmarks in art, science and literature. By that same token, there are plenty of attractive morons who lived and died pointlessly with only their looks to give them any value. The cutoff for "shouldn't breed" should be anyone who isn't capable of using whatever talents and advantages they have to procure a mate, regardless of physical attractiveness.

>Ugly people SHOULDN'T breed
this is awfully antisemitic

Moe is ugly on the outside AND the inside, though. He has nothing of worth to pass on.

You idiot! We need ugos to breed otherwise they raise the standard of beauty and fuck life up for good looking guys like me. Im not going out in this world looking like Benicio Del Toro trying to compete with Brad Pitt without Louie Anderson walking around in the back drop havin my back.
Louieā€™s gotta fuck too.

Attached: 74EC0FAF-A704-4B8B-B27E-AE64DB98D476.jpg (300x290, 13K)

Neither do some sociopaths, and they breed all the same.

Again, it all comes down to the practical act of passing on genetic material. If you can and do breed, then you deserved to breed. Thems the rules of evolution and survival of the fittest. The mighty elephant isn't more deserving of its continued existence than the parasitic mosquito or vice versa. They survived because they adapted, and that's what it comes down to.

Ewww why would someone cum on a picture or Moe is this some shitty nu-age Simpsons episode about body positivity?

Photography is an art, that was a very unflattering shot that had Moe effort or thought into it. Unless the model was 10/10 end result will be ass. Perhaps they could emphasize his monstrous nature by getting him into a monkey suit.

You just gonna insult all of Great Britain like that huh?

Great Britain deserves all of that and more.

It's a ironic post right?

No black mens? I agree they uggo.

Attached: RCO017_1469637829.jpg (1024x1577, 608K)

>turns out a gene that gives you a crooked nose and overbite also gives you near-immunity to an otherwise deadly blood virus that evolves 150 years from now
don't fuck with eugenics. uniformity means if something can kill one of you it will kill all of you

>Perhaps they could emphasize his monstrous nature by getting him into a monkey suit.
or dress him up like some kind of villain of Duffman's, like some kinda Beer Baron, sittin on a throne of evil kegs and using Duffman as a footstool

Moekakke

>calarts beanmouth
Dropped

Sometimes ugly is necessary. Ugly people need to be there. So the attractive people can look better by comparison.

But if they are using protection and their seed won't make someone pregnant, should they fuck?

yes. but only with other Ugly people

>wanting to create a society where the only trait given any value is physical attractiveness
oh no no no no no

>if you're attractive but want to have sex with someone that doesn't meet societies standards of physical attraction you have to disfigure yourself first
this is some twilight zone bullshit

Attached: 0995015918dd78e9281c4f164a88d2fe72980500.png (600x600, 160K)

Too bad for you women seem to disagree :)

I saw a less bald and skinnier version of myself today. I wonder why no one hasn't ran me over and put me out of my misery yet.

Attached: 73377670-c398-4e0c-aac2-4c53eeee950e.gif (460x259, 2.39M)

White first world women, I find them disgusting

Isn't that the plot of 10 percent of YA dystopian novels?

I only semi-agree. Some ugly people have other useful traits besides their looks that could prove beneficial.

What a funny coincidence, that's just what they think of you :)