Brian Michael "The Great One" Bendis teases art of his upcoming arc in Young Justice on Instagram; featuring the heroes...

Brian Michael "The Great One" Bendis teases art of his upcoming arc in Young Justice on Instagram; featuring the heroes of Kingdom Come.

instagram.com/p/By7xR1OhN47/?utm_source=ig_embed

Attached: Young Justice=Kingdom Come.png (1366x768, 1.07M)

Fucking Bendis is Monkey’s Paw Incarnate.

Pretty cool. He seems to have fun with DC more. It's the Earth 22.

Do we know what Benis is doing with Tim yet? Didn’t he say he’s getting a new identity? Is he going to make him get Dick’s KC Red Robin suit or something? Not that that’s a new identity since Benis took him from RR back to Robin but who knows?

The JSA.

Attached: Earth_22.jpg (1000x1219, 793K)

>Do we know what Benis is doing with Tim yet?
He's going to make him gay for Kon

>make
I don't think you're familiar with Tim Drake, sir.

He will renamed to Batman Jr.

Why did he have to come h to DC? MARVEL PLEASE TAKE HM BACK PLEASE? WE WILL STOP BATPOSTING.
FFS I love kingdom come and I don't want to see it being shit on.

But there are no heroes in Kingdom Come, just fascist asshole they never get their punishment.

johns already shit it

>Brian Michael "The Great One" Bendis
this board is a joke, and you should feel bad

FPBP as usual.

Who’s the guy between Deadman and Doctor Midnite?

Deadman is a good spectre legacy but who would Atlas stand in for?

Kingdom Come deserves to be shat on, the problem of other writers using Kingdom Come is KC being reminded as something that exist at all, not to mention actual heroes being nice-nice with those shitty versions from KC that are more villains than anything. Fuck, i want to see the real Superman punching KC Superman to oblivion and telling him you don't kidnap and imprison innocents.

Atlas. And Dr.Midnite is really Red Robin or Nightwing standing in for old Earth 2 Robin.

Johns run wasn't that bad IMO. Sure it was incredibly flawed but t still had some good point.
You are just plain wrong. Nobody is truly innocent.

KC Superman got better at the end

Kingdom Come sucks, and the trinity there specially sucked donkey's balls. They were all fucking villains. There wasn't a single good and heroic character in that shit, no matter how much Ross and specially Waid wanted to portray their Superman as one. He's actually the worst of them all in that-

He didn't. Really. He just went unpunished.

Nah, he understood humanity again and dumb shit. That was kinda the whole thing.

No, he didn't. Since he kept talking as if he was above humanity. Hell, he placed himself as a representative of the meta-humans, even if nobody asked him for it. He made himself their king. Fuck him.

Soon.

Attached: Screenshot_20190621-214347.jpg (1280x800, 486K)

Kingdom Come doesn't have a thing, user. It's a narrative mess. Whatever point it tried to made, it ended being terribly muddled.

That was the whole point. He was disconnected from humanity and he ended the story eating at a fast food place, like a regular joe.

You speak as if humans were perfect being and ANYONE with half decent morals and super power wouldn't get a "just god" complex just by comparing themselves to the "average" human.

Attached: Atlas-DC-Comics-Kirby-First-Issue-Special.jpg (500x890, 157K)

Him going to the restaurant doesn't mean shit, user. Specially when he's discussing affairs as if he runs the world. That's not something a regular Joe would do. And again, he placed himself as a representative of the meta-humans, placing directly oposite humanity, something nobody asked to.

Non blacked powergirl. Nice.

Humans are capable of shitty behavior, specially those that kidnap others.

He went there to tell an old friend he and his wife were having a baby. That’s what normal people do. And we’re talking about the end, not when he wasn’t acting human. That priest gave him a little dumb speech, remember?

Bendis still can’t spell Damian. He even did this in a comic and his editors never corrected him.

Yeah, because he was about to murder the entire UN. Then, after the priest little dumb speech, he went right back to blaming humanity for everything and telling the UN he's now a representative of the meta-humans, and that he will have to deal with him. Then he flew alway. Literally escaping scot-free from his many, many crimes as if he was no better than Magneto.

And he wasn't there to tell his friend anything, that was Diana. Another terrible person.

Based new Bob Haney.

To be fair, they did drop a huge ass nuke

Because they were scared of a war Superman himself set up.

Fear is not a valid reason to drop nukes, superman was more than justified in his actions.
You realize the UN is a crocked organization that has a record of having it's forces rape the people they go to "rescue" on "peace" missions? I say he SHOULD have murdered all of those corrupt fuckers.

Superman wasn't justified about anything. He was running high on his ego. He should have died. He's worse than Magog.

That's how he goes right now...

>Johns run wasn't that bad IMO.
brainlet

Who asked for this?

People rather complain than read.

>Let just continue to shill for Bendis’ flopping garbage while ignoring Moz’s GL
Why are DC’s editorials so fucking stupid?

Cringe

Jessica Jones got 3 seasons on Netflix while Happy got only 2 seasons on Syfy
The public couldn’t care less about Morrison and his druggie shit

I mean...I really don't know.

>Let's give a beloved story continuity to Bendis
It's like giving fuel to a pyromaniac.

Not surprising considering Bob Harrass is at the helm.
>Imagine reading this cringe shit
Are you genuinely retarded or what?

Attached: 532B2705-D7AA-4B21-82AB-5D1E023F9DB9.jpg (1041x1600, 533K)

>teen
>11

Cringe.

That's a truly horrible page. It really show's why i stopped buying comics after 2012.

Did Mark Waid approve this like Alan Moore approve Doomsday Clock?

>Bob Harras

Attached: Sob Harras.jpg (361x400, 43K)

It’s Bendis, what do you expect.

>That exposition dump and stilted dialogue
It's like Bendis isn't even trying.

>super genius little colored girl
>outsmarts army of adults from all over the universe and their giant brain leaders
>implied she has a single mother
>country of color
Could this be any more Bendis?

This and him writing "Bizzaro" instead of "Bizarro" upset me a lot.

I'd expect her to at least be thirTEEN

God I want bendis to die already.

>He made himself their king. Fuck him.
Stop fucking shit posting you literal fcking faggot

Mark Waid burnt all bridges with DC because of his autism, I doubt he got approached at all

why's gwen stacy there

i don't care anymore, let him ruin everything and change the name of the company to Bendis Comics.

>it is his foult if they are now ruining his work

The apologism of some individuals.

>Anti-Kingdom Come autist has no argument again

Typical

To be honest, I dig this. Reminds me of the E-2 detour in Thy Kingdom Come.

Bendis?

Brian Michael Bendis?

Ah, everyone's favorite Justice League members, BDSM man, Noob Saibot, and generic RPG Thief.

Clearly he's determined to stick his dick in as many classic DC stories as possible.

Nothing he did was worse than what Magog did. Magog did a lot of things worse than just killing a clown that deserved to die.

There was a third season of Jessica Jones?

Bendis, you promised there'd be no more Riri.

This bitch sounds pretty fucking Riri to me.

Cringe.

I'm not supporting this. I wan't Jon deaged and nothing else will suffice.

Ruining Kingdom Cone would make it better, actually

Jesus, why is everyone bullying the batfags so much