Agents of SHIELD Livethread

>FitzSimmons Forever Edition
Welcome back agents, for another episode of Agents of SHIELD!

6x6: "Inescapable" (June 21st)
>They've fought through space, time and alternate realities to find each other, and now, closer than ever, only their own demons can stop FitzSimmons' reunion.

>I've missed an episode!/ I have no idea whats going on but im going to post anyways!
Good news! We have a handy dandy pastebin located here:

>pastebin.com/RLge8rQH
The pastebin includes previous ep discussion, social media accounts, full episodes of the series and lots of other goodies like comic covers and shit. Check it out!

Attached: SHIELDteam6.png (691x911, 1.16M)

Here's our upcoming episodes/titles:

6x7: "Toldja" (June 28th)
>After finding themselves in yet another gambling dilemma, a mysterious stranger offers Enoch and FitzSimmons a ride home where, it turns out, two shrikes aren't better than one.

6x8: "Collision Course (Part I)" (July 5th)
>To face The Galaxy-Hopping Hate-Beast That Eats Planets, the team on Earth asks for help in all the wrong places. While back on the Lazy Comet, something weird is going on with Izel's crew, and it's not just the puffies.

6x9: "Collision Course (Part II)" (July 12th)
6x10: "Leap" (July 19th)
6x11: "From the Ashes" (July 26th)
6x12: "The Sign" (Aug 2nd)

Attached: someonewantedthisimsure2.png (303x512, 329K)

Can't wait for the return of Herr Doktor

>someonewantedthisimsure
I sure did.

NOW

Showtime!

isn't it weird how people give so little of a shit about this even pirate streaming sites barely bother listing it

Attached: jpg.jpg (625x1170, 198K)

Am I the only one without any audio?

Fauxlson went full Covenant on Chroniplanet

where are you guys watching the stream?

Dammit, I have to rewind and turn on closed captions because for some reason it's only playing the sound effects and soundtrack.

The voices are missing for my broadcast.

Attached: burn.jpg (1463x883, 38K)

>Loli Simmons

>loli jemma

nice

dang so this episode is going to be only fitzSimmons

>all those butterflies
yfw not-iZombie girl is somehow related to fitzsimmons

Well, it's STILL not playing the voice audio track, so I'm watching this subbed.
I'm recording this on my DVR, so there is a record of this broadcast error.

do we know if those agents of shield comics are canon? So is simmon's dad one of the CEOs/head of Roxxon?

What did the book say, I missed it.

>Fauxlson

Bleh, that's even worse than "Cruelson".

Fitz and Simmons are basically siblings

poor fitz

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>not coolson

I wanted to see AIDA again.

This sucks

>you will never see this face after you blow your load in her

Attached: 1475381597419.gif (414x404, 3.58M)

Audio came back just for BUTT FACE, but now it's gone again. Someone at my local broadcast station is getting fired tonight.

Still, at least the music is nice.

it was the darkhold

Oh and the commercials are normal.

Sill no voices, but that was a nice zipper sound.

maybe ur developing superpowers

It's fixed!

I can hear voices again!

Attached: This is good.png (546x481, 354K)

I'll try to get some video proof of this by next week.

Congrats

Now you can watch Fitz have an emotional breakdown with sound

oh boy shield hogwarts, this is great.

>moneys

Kek

lot of different hairstyles this episode.

>simmons has trapped a ghost in her music box

what the fug is this season tho

If they die in the game, do they die in real life?

Had the same problem. Fucking bizarre.

North Texas?

Memory Ward when?

A memory machine in a memory machine!

Leopold and Scary Chick should really get together.

THE BOOTS ARE COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE

I'd ship it.

Yup. Must be a local broadcast station issue.

jemma "better dust than a husk" simmons, slayer of inhumans is back

I'm willing to bet same city of that's the case.

Glad to know someone else was in the same boat.

I missed Couslon
Fitz's death was rough, so it's nice to get a little very classic Couslon

oh no, they're co-dependant

Best R&M reference.

JUST FUCK ALREADY

do you think this was therapeutic for them to just scream at each other like that.

L O L

Well, that happened.

THIS FUCKING SEASON

Attached: 1538111639554.png (1617x97, 25K)

Attached: 11.png (1416x1353, 95K)

>get spoopy jemma
>get herr doctor fitz
>time travel shenanigans

nice

You know, considering she's like a walking corpse, that might actually have been Framework Simmons.

Likewise.

Well, it looks like they are professional enough to work through it.

She had the gold make up from when she was a space slave.

this entire episode was about the actors, it worked pretty well

Is this stuff credible?

This is your daily remainder that Agents of SHIELD is and always has been non canon.

Attached: non canon.png (822x299, 174K)

So?

Yes.

Attached: SOMEBODYSLAVEME.png (1366x1318, 330K)

I love the Jane Goodall poster

I'm okay with this season being a fever dream you can totally ignore
season 5 was a good finale, with all the plot threads basically closed

Jemma loves Cuttlefish. Confirmed best girl
Wardson

oh god...that was really sad...Fitz finding out he died, missed his own wedding and finding out Coulson is dying again...ug...it hurts bros

Well, I screwed up and missed the live airing, so I'm now going to watch and comment to myself.

You do know we are getting a season 7 right?

HYDRA FITZ!

If Fitz got put in there alone we might've gotten an amalgamated version of both and he would be a glorious super scientist.

>GIVE US TIMETRAVEL
>fuck that, lunch date!

FitzSimmons are CUTE

Why is Deke even on the cover?

Loli Simmons making Fitz go Eep like Chris Hansen just walked out.

He's still around.

No, those comics are canon to the comics universe.
Also, Doubtful. Roxxon hasn't really been a thing on this show.

>Gemma thinks of Daisy as Judy Hopps, but with earthquake powers.
>Also, Davis is a bear, and Piper is a monkey
>And her bedtime stories are the Darkhold

I love every part of this.

Buttface lecturing his tiny wife about science is great.

HOLY SHIT!

I understand Simmons not wanting to tell Fitz about the half a bag of Dead Fitz SHIELD has.

Simmons forgot to tell Fitz about poor dead Talbot.

God, just another amazing episode of Iain De Caestecker showing just how much of an amazing actor he is. He played 3 (almost 4) different ages/types of his character and fucking nailed them all. Seriously, this guy is one of the best actors doing network tv right now. I wonder what the future has in for him.

The joy of flashbacks.

He was only in one episode. He's not a main character like he was last season

The further evolution of a series hat figured out what it needed to be when it developed the pod story arc structure.

>you are so English

I love it.

Am I the only one who thinks it's really obvious Sarge is not this huge villain the team thinks he is?

>Japanese monster girl Simmons uses a bone knife
>and cuts out Fitz's heart

Would waifu

I mean, he is trying to kill the Crystal Bats.

Is that wrong?

>you did kill his father
Kek.

Did he not already return in this episode? It would cool for Fitz to embrace it and start referring to himself as "The Doctor"

Doctor Leopold is one of the best villains in the show, perhaps the MCU.

Holy shit what an amazing episode

So I am dropping this show.
Reason: it, like any other "superhero" shows of the moment, is not actually about going out on grand adventures, fighting evil, and saving the day.

Rather, it is an endless series of characters being tortured by their emotional trauma interspersed with pop psychology. SHIELD is better at this than most others, but it is still there just the same.

This show will NEVER actually be about what you want it to be (unless relationship drama and endless self-doubt are what you want). It will always be.... this.

Attached: 1528425324341.gif (206x245, 27K)

they saved the earth 6 episodes ago, and are gonna save it from crystal bats

I really don’t think so. The footage is hardly enough to be conclusive of that.

>grand adventures
Gallivanting throughout space and time
>Fighting evil
Hydra, Sarge, and impending apocalypse, the Chromicons
>Saving the day
Literally the plot of every season.

It's a scifi/science fantasy should that explores the great Marvel Universe and tackles characters and storylines the movies are too lazy to depict properly. It took the movies until the very end to even begin tackling time travel, meanwhile Agents of SHIELD has been moving full steam ahead

All the saving the Earth stuff would add up to about 20 minutes of real action, mystery, and exploration. The rest of it was arguing or characters sitting around reassuring each other.

You say these things, but the actual show was people standing around in bland corridors with a little bit of cheap gunfights here and there, and maybe 30 seconds of martial arts per episode.

This show has not been good since Hive

>since Hive
scratch that. The LMD arc was pretty good.

Since they went into the framework

The MCU 2091 storyline was good.

Perhaps an episode or two too long but definitely a nice half arc.

Felt like they missed an opportunity bringing Ward back, but that's a nitpcik

It would have been good if it actually had a budget. This show is having too many "character moments" because it doesn't have a freakin' budget.

Which is ridiculous considering who owns it

Much of the handicapping of the show's potential plots can be squarely blamed at Feige. Petty little fuck has been ignoring the TV division for years.

If it was more advertised by Marvel Studios, if Feige wasn't such a vindictive cunt towards Marvel TV, it would have a proper budget

>Iris and The Streak.

Jemma "GAS THE INHUMANS RACE WAR NOW" Simmons

It isn't a super hero show though, it's a secret agents in a weird world show. Shit like Fitz decapitating some Kree to dissuade anyone from following is way more in genre than the superhero bits.

Sounds like an ALIE fan

Between the two of you, I don't know which is the more annoying faggot

You.

was there a "shield will be back in a moment" segment in the latest episode?" Place I watched ended with daisy/mac talking. Feels weird to not have someone say that.
Anyway, fun little episode. Shame Fitz won't fuse the best of both his personalities. Also super shame Mallory jensen wasn't back as aida.

People are actually still watching this in the year 2019?

The only reason is Daisy's tits, right? Simmons is lowkey stacked too but 99% of the time it's well hidden.

>>Simmon's Booty
lawd

screencaps my man

I’m not sure which of you is the bigger faggot

Attached: Screenshot (127).png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

Attached: Screenshot (126).png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

I hate this gayass show, I hate OP and everyone in this thread. Get aids and die

duyoom

Has there been anything good and marvel comics-related happening in the show or is it basically just a self-contained NCIS with super-powers now?

was waiting for this. This ass shot was amazing

>Piper is the monkey

Oh Piper, you and Davis are some of the best red shirts SHIELD could ask for.

>Bear David
nice

why so many hater in AOS threads these days? there was always Peterson before but now it's so random

>we thought Earth was destroyed by Gravitalbot assimilating Quake
>It was Sarge trying to stop Shierkes
You thought Space Fitz's backstory he made with Enoch in the future was fake? Think again.
>Enoch and Fitz tried snail farming. Many lives were lost

The cosmic obsession with Xandarian snails is honestly one of the more funny/random worldbuilding of the MCU

Last episode wasn't the first that had that segment missing at least on torrent versions, and it annoys me immensely.

Attached: 1558750514686.jpg (592x273, 131K)

>the team needs a black gay super genius to understand spider-man's villain 'the wall'
>not-coulson visits a gas station, then goes jewelry shopping
>simmons decides she wants to drive the space ship
>fitz and enoch try snail farming, many lives are lost
Whoever wrote those rather accurate but vague summaries of first 4 episodes needs to do the rest.

so whens the snap

Another bloody episode without "we're return in a moment" scene. This is getting annoying.

Blame the faggots who rip episodes, it was on my antenna recording. It ain't over 'til the Mutant Enemy walks.

My downloads have it (kinda).
They have the fade to black with shield logo, then come back for another short scene.
They don't have the actual voice over of "return in a moment" though, but its been like that all season.

Fucking awesome episode.

>>EMBRACE ME

Attached: Screenshot (131).png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

Anyway, this week the final scene was Mack had just found out that the Chronicoms got F/S but couldn't send Daisy out to help because the ones who torched their planet, "they're right here".

Best out of context image/caption
>EMBRACE ME

You could just watch it on TV user.

Attached: So smug.png (212x227, 46K)

Attached: Screenshot (129).png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

I don't live in US and episodes airs while I'm asleep.

That was before the "We're return in a moment" would be.

Pretty sure one of episodes had normal "We're return in a moment" voiced by May.

>That was before the "We're return in a moment" would be.
Um, nope. I still have my OTA recording, the "We'll return in a moment" was right after Enoch warped them out.

I mean, Spiderman basically ignored it by saying that every single goddamn member of the supporting cast got snapped and is therefore the same age in the latest movie.

It's an extremely inconvenient plot device and I can understand why all the other projects are just straight up ignoring it.

It’s not a ghost.

I first saw him in "Young James Herriot" and thought he was great even then, even if the show wasn't as good as "All Creatures Great and Small"

The only reason for the timeskip was so Tony's kid would be old enough for pathos.
It was dumb.

so what were they doing?

Attached: 5023ukqt3w531 2.jpg (2000x2576, 976K)

if that was the reason holy shit that is dumb

The relationship drama is eh, but this episode was an outlier and wasn’t that bad.

If for no other reason, Enoch and the Chronomicons continue to make it worth watching.

PedoFitz is cute

Attached: a vlcsnap-2019-06-22-20h33m15s370.jpg (1920x1090, 120K)

Couldn't help but think Jemma is the Betty Ross of Fitz's Banner/Devil Hulk (as Herr Doktor). And with the current way in which the Blood Harpy is having a very vengeful, vindictive attitude towards him, embracing that anger over loving him despite wrecking her life, I couldn't help but notice all these parallels with Immortal Hulk.
It's obviously coincidental but it fits nicely with the characterisations in this episode. Shame we'll never see those things in the MCU because Banner is now the Professor...

But I am rambling. This was a great episode and I'm liking how diverse and creative this season has been so far, I'm also glad it wasn't an illusion and that Jemma and Fitz are finally together for real. Only a matter of time that they'll reunite with the team and deal with Cruelson, or even team up with him if it comes to that.

I wonder why Fitz/Simmons/Mack/May never got powers. It's right there for the grabbing for extra audience, but even Coulson only got the robot hand and the ghost rider thing for an episode.

Even the Inhumans only consist of Daisy and Yo-yo.

Crystal bats?

I would have said terragenesis bats.

Do they actually need them? May is very much competent without them, and save for the times when they need to be rescued, Fitz-Simmons can usually science the shit out of every situation they're in.

she got Thicc
I really hope he is noticed and put in some big roles. The guy is a genuine diamond in the rough

He did the Overlord movie last year and will probably do more once AoS wraps up (supposedly next season is the last).

I'm not saying that the characters need them. Nor does the narrative.

I'm just wondering why they've never done it. Seems like the obvious thing to do after a couple of seasons. Like, have one of them learn some basic magic or something.

Especially when this is done by the buffy/angel crew.

Of course Quake is a judy hopps OC.

Fitzsimmons already have a genius level intellect and combat experience.

What would a good complimentary power for Mack be? Superstrength? Endurance?

why am I so emotionally invested in these characters I just want Fitz to be happy

She does have the ass for it.

Make him like Forge, with the ability to combine anything with a shotgun and/or axe.

I think they could push one of Fitz/Simmons into a magic-user, just to have the other one try to logic it through. Mack with super-strength seems redundant.

They'd also have to deal with budget, so something too showy would either not be possible or have an in-universe reason to have a cooldown effect or something.

Fitz is already pretty impressive. I mean when your dark side is super villain tier that actually took down shield and quake in the real world and the world in the framework. He has combat/spy training especially when he was looking for simmons he trained and matured a shit ton, forge like abilities since he can pretty much create anything including his robot waifu.

Simmons is your healer of the group since she is bio but has similar training to Fitz in spy work. While her abilities are more niche with bio chemical stuff she can cure almost anything and whip up some nasty shit I am sure.

Mack could use a small upgrade but he is peak physical strength and a natural leader plus he is a mechanic that they tend to forget about these days.

Simmons are THICC as fuck in this episode

Attached: Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S06E06.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-T6D.www.RapidMovieZ.com.mkv_snaps (1280x720, 75K)

Mack also has the Shotgun Axe. Do you really need anything else?

Infinite ammo for it?

Exploding infinite ammo?
Anti crystal axe blade?

Crystal Axe Blade

Attached: 1548002779492.jpg (426x812, 353K)

He needs to be white

>plus he is a mechanic that they tend to forget about these days.
In this episode Simmons mentioned it was Mack who helped to make the Quinjet to be able to go to space.

We won't know until they will try it.

>He was only in one episode
So far

Not too lazy, just not enough time.

Brimstone Axe and Hellfire bullets courtesy of Ghost Rider.

You mean actual human characteristics?

One MCU TV character made it to MCU Cinema: Jarvis (James D'Arcy)

Jemma and Fitz should've figured out time travel instead of Stark in Endgame (and it would've been more organic).

Attached: Screenshot (130).png (1920x1080, 1.07M)

Yeah, it really felt out-of-place that Stark solved that.

It should have been the Pyms.

Snap Hope and Scott. They should NOT have snapped Hank and Janet Pym. The couple would have figured out how to navigate through the quantum realm in an effort to get their daughter Hope back. Enlisting Tony's help and wealth.

AND we would have seen the time travel hijinks of Hank and Tony.

Why does the decor of the corridors matter?

It took you till season 6 to come to this conclusion?

I'm not going to argue if you are right or wrong, just surprised that if this really bothered you that you stuck around this long.

I was expecting LMDMay to become Jocasta and Ward to become either The Hood or Taskmaster, but other than that I never really saw any of the cast getting powers or becoming anything more.

>loli Simmons
>no shota Fitz for /ss/
These writers aren't on the ball.

I was really hoping Ward would be Crossbones until the name drop in the movies. He fit the character so well with his total willingness to betray anyone and everyone for personal gain and the skillset of being amazing at practically everything involving military skills but not the best in any one thing.

Feige produced Agent Carter. The rest of the shows including AoS are non canon.

Agreed on the Pyms being the ones to fix this, but since they were all hung up on making it all about the main cast, other more competent and fitting characters were relegated to second fiddle, whereas Tony solves time travel overnight after cleaning the dishes.
Man I liked Endgame but I don't like overthinking it because I end up seeing holes.

well then i dont care about the movies. the shows have more characters that i genuinely care about, and outside of the movies the russos made, homecoming, and the two guardians movies, i dont think i'd re-watch any of the movies again, and i'm not looking forward to the upcoming ones.

i wish marvel tv had the x-men and spider-man rights....

don't forget that scorch in season 1 was a stealth mutant, and now erik on jessica jones.

>i wish marvel tv had the x-men and spider-man rights
So they can make another shitty inhumans and iron fist and netflix shitshows. Marvel Television is shit and Loeb is shit as well. Marvel Studios is objectively better and at least understands how these characters are from comicbooks.

>scorch in season 1 was a stealth mutant, and now erik on jessica jones.
Nice headcanon but no. None of Marvel television's shit will be related to mutants. Those were just lazy writing.

what do those two shows have in common that the other ones dont? scott buck

The LMD arc was like literally the last arc. It’s so recent it got mentioned this episode like 5 different times by 4 different characters.

Bring back Aida. She is pure.

What the motherfucking fuck does it need a bigger budget for?

It's been doing fine. It got picked up for a 7th season, where friggin Daredevil got cancelled.

I don't think Daredevil got cancelled on viewership, that's more on Netflix's new "no fourth season" policy.

>What the motherfucking fuck does it need a bigger budget for?

Well, the alien casino looked like the storage room at my college gym. Than again after the way the blew the budget on the 3rd episode of season one, I can see how they would be careful with their money.

They actually did say those shows weren't as popular in the platform as people believed.
They could be lying or misrepresenting the data on purpose just to justify the cancellation, but had they been profitable, they would've invested in them further. After all they did spend $100MM in the license for Friends.

huh. I thought he was the same actor playing doctor strange

BUMP THIS SHIT

It took 6 seasons to start making these shots.

They've been there for Daisy, Simmons has gotten an assshot or two in the past. And there's the titty bounce when she was shooting something too.

Only long term fans are properly rewarded, whereas "nOn-CaNoN" dumbos are still crying about cancelled shows.

Really? Who cares?

They said what it was so it didn’t have to look like anything in particular

Nobody was talking about viewership.

Yeah, but then again, most of the budget for that episode probably went to the drugs or was saved for bigger things like this week's episode.

Attached: 1495045921233.gif (540x500, 2.42M)

>Fitz gets to motorboat those
Some people are so lucky

I really dislike how RDJ hijacked the movies as time went on.
As far as the movies go there's no reason Pym/Lang had more of a reason to pursue time travel

Took him a while to get his hands there, but he won.

The Doctor is fantastic, as always.

Attached: hydra.jpg (393x393, 19K)

Success breeds jealousy.

Attached: 1515877007767.png (600x673, 186K)

They only got a shorter season order, so their budget should have been less of an issue than it was last season.

Half the season, half the budget.

Did he?

Is he really going to cuck himself by banging the wife of his future self only a year after he died?
Seems disrespectful towards dead Fitz.

I guess he'll wait till he redo the vows.
I wonder how Fitz will react to his grandson though.

Is it cucking if it's you?

That future self won't have existed once they change the events that led to that future. Deek will probably blip out in a puff of logic once they've altered things past the point of sustainability.

user, it's been a year since the world didn't go boom and he's still around.

He's not going to vanish.

it's cause the first 5 seasons she never had an ass

She did, solely cause I remember making a webm of it in season 4 or something. I can't remember the scene but, just that it was dark and I had to play around with the brightness

post it!

I can't find it on my copmuter, but it's probably in the archives. I remember it being some scene where she was laying down on the ground cause something knocked her down.

I remember and i remember the webm, thanks fren.
Though i dont have it on hand to post either.

For what it's worth, I found a gif of it. If I can find what episode it is I'll make a webm of it again. While trawling through the archives I found a thread of us discussing Simmons being particularly stacked in an episode, except the images in that thread have 404ed so I have to find out why we were thinking that as well

Attached: 1493171127887.gif (428x240, 1.79M)

hmm..ya has a better ass than I remembered but still not in final form yet

I FOUND IT LADS. God bless past me.

Attached: 1494423067712.webm (1920x1080, 2.51M)

Also I think this is what we were referring to with her being stacked.

Attached: sweatersimmons.webm (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Nice stuff.
Thats a fine booty

Yeah there has been a few times i have noticed her chest. overall shes pretty damn perfect.
Her and daisy are two best girls on TV

Is there a Mega where the previous episodes can be found?

Technically it’s not cheating, baby.

just pirate them?
rarbg.to is great

>Yeah there has been a few times i have noticed her chest. overall shes pretty damn perfect.
She showed sideboob in some shitty horror movie, they looked like a pretty full pair.