Did John Cuck copystrike the unfinished cans without labels that was on youtube?

Did John Cuck copystrike the unfinished cans without labels that was on youtube?

Attached: cans without.png (945x708, 463K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FhXesWl8bjg
dailymotion.com/video/x3ht1pu
youtube.com/watch?v=u02tycroA30
archive.org/download/CansWithoutLabels/Cans Without Labels.iso
johnkstuff.blogspot.com/2011/09/heres-something.html
ia801508.us.archive.org/30/items/CansWithoutLabels/Cans Without Labels2.mp4
shimmyshack.com/
johnkstuff.blogspot.com/2009/08/cans-without-labels-live-pitch-at-comic.html
kiwifarms.net/data/video/811/811568-984f4392200c8bce565b678243e5e4d7.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=ue7kVAkGW6M
youtube.com/watch?v=Ei1Xqo7Y5cU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does Nickelodeon hate George Liquor?

do they even know he exists?

He was in Ren and Stimpy and Nick hated him because of his name and how violent he was

Huh. I never watched any episodes with him so I assumed he was just an edgy John K character post-ren and stimpy

Was John K's drama the reason Ren and Stimpy weren't in the shitty kart game or was that just more Nickolodean inept shit?

Nick being stupid, Timmy Turner wasn't in it either

It's his short he owns, if he wants to he cans
If you only think YouTube exists to watch and archive stuff you deserve to not watch it

I think it had something to do with his name roughly sounding like George "Lick her", that and they didn't like that his name was synonymous with alcohol. That's what I heard.

Seems that way
youtube.com/watch?v=FhXesWl8bjg

Bump

Is there a lazier animator on the planet? Also when is the finished short supposed to drop?

when the heat death happens

It's out on DVD

Attached: Capture.png (1910x760, 1019K)

where has this video been my whole life

Attached: calculations.png (1287x822, 946K)

I look disturbingly similar to George Liquor.

love that video

Attached: Screenshot_20190621-190348_Samsung Internet.jpg (1205x722, 286K)

hey guys isn't being abused by your alcoholic uncle/dad just HILL-AR-IOUS!?

When it's played up like Cotton Hill, absolutely.

When it's played up like you actually respect the guy because you're so desperate to win the affection of a man who never showed you any, not really. There's a funny way to show a parent beating kids (The Boondocks) and then there's John K.

Attached: 2435345345.png (520x3372, 2.37M)

I BUY EM CHEAP

post pics

>LANs without cables

You sound like a soi

>Using meme words you don't understand to fit in

Damn shame his debut episode was banned, it's still one of my favorite episodes
dailymotion.com/video/x3ht1pu

That was his debut episode? I thought he created the show

Oh, you meant George. I'm retarded.

Actually a fun episode and one where I don't think he exudes any uncomfortable/creepy vibes. Once again Nickelodeon reigning John K in proves to be to his benefit

Pussy

Attached: 31241424.png (572x310, 274K)

Hi John!

Most likely

Yes

Hi Kricfalusi!

Attached: LeoLuster.jpg (443x360, 34K)

MAN IT HURTS TO BE THIS HIP

Oh fuck that was awful. Why did people like this shit again?

So HIP its rated R

Attached: 61674-donkey-kong-tropical-dong-expansion.png (437x600, 450K)

>and i certainty didn't hug you or ANYBODY ELSE
that explains a lot, really

Attached: 1550398539978.jpg (2048x2048, 385K)

So is this why he's so fucked up?

That got the ball rolling. Being treated like the god of cartoons for 20 years certainly did not help

>when your dad is revolted by the mere idea of showing any kind of affection to you

wheres the FUCKING mega

Attached: 1429206999526.jpg (263x309, 24K)

excuse my autism, I read June not May

Do people not actually have them yet? I understand if that's the case, but SOMEBODY has to have uploaded it if it's out already.

they paid money and waited a decade, they are probably too far up their asses right now and treat it like the Newer Testament

If I was both stupid enough to spend money on this and smart enough to rip data off DVDs, it'd be uploaded before I even watched it.

have you not gotten it yet?

>If I was [...] stupid enough to spend money on this

Man, John.K never transitioned to digital well.

Does he unironically calls that shit "finished"? The lazy motherfucker didn't even bother to draw backgrounds, the whole animation is set on purgatory

Because he's John K, and anything with his name attracts mouthbreathers who think all animation has to be LOLSORANDUMBANDWACKY to be good.

Who did John blackmail to voice these characters?

Digital trannies BTFO

No, nobody calls that the finished version. It's just the unfinished version that he shared online years ago.

He's not gonna fuck you Katie, get over him and find someone your own age already.

the fact that he denied ever showing feelings or any kind of "softness" is kinda messed up. that old school manly man mentality.

he's a literal insert of his father and an exaggeration of how he acted. Maybe not even exaggeration.

>old school manly man

There were plenty of "old-school" dads that weren't the walking nightmare that was John K's dad.

reading about john k and his stockholm syndrome for his emotionally crippling father is kind of pissing me off. it's bringing up bad memories with me and my family. the cold authoritarian types are the worst ones to deal with. they don't show respect until you demand it but by then its too late to give a shit about em. they don't want to connect with you or for you to connect with them and that's how it's gotta be. but the thing is you end up doing exactly what they wanted if you learn to man up. independence shouldn't feel so annoying.

Attached: 101092923.png (200x200, 127K)

he literally was the first animator to use flash for animation

So where can i watch completed version?

Attached: 1560093780501.jpg (900x1200, 208K)

>There are still people who whiteknight for this hack because 'm-muh evil women in the animation industry!'

Attached: George_Liquor_family_moments.png (909x629, 790K)

> independence shouldn't feel so annoying.

You have to learn controlled contempt. Remember, your enemies are not *people* to oppose and defeat. They are problems to be solved and obstacles to overcome. If you destroy yourself just to take revenge on someone, because it's the opposite of what they want, then you've only hurt yourself to spite a person you don't even respect.

You know what I do with my enemies? I don't take revenge, and I don't try to hurt them back. I push them out of my life and act as if they never existed at all.

Man, John.K never transitioned to digital well.

I genuinely pity John K. I know what it's like to be a perfectionist who can't finish shit on time. Shame he can't make anything good enough to warrant the wait.

>perfectionist

If he's a perfectionist, why does all his recent output look like turds?

no no I learned that too. it's just the mentality is hard to figure out until after you just do it and can live your life afterwards

Because it's perfectionism to -his- ideals, not a general sense of what's appealing to most people.
Plus in his earlier days he had a team of people to reign him in.
Shit like CWOL or that Simpsons couch gag are what happens when you give him complete control.

>why does all his recent output look like turds
youtube.com/watch?v=u02tycroA30

It's okay John, my dad didn't care who I was till I put on the mask and raped that girl

John K is living proof that writing trumps animation.

Attached: 1549551874996.png (219x160, 30K)

>write a killer episode to your favorite show
>animation doesn't materialize out of nowhere
>frown

The fuck is that metal stuff on his head

Power level inhibitors

>Dude my dad is a psychopath lmao

Attached: JK_2018_0724_JK+Dad_005.jpg (1343x1600, 200K)

Attached: 1526270827051.png (858x879, 1.04M)

YIPE!

Attached: Young John.jpg (1024x1544, 247K)

Literal pedobear

holy fuck. I guess self-awareness isn't a thing in their family

Bob Camp said the APC episodes tainted the franchise and now Nick wants nothing to do with Ren & Stimpy.

somebody really needs to explain the appeal of this kind of humor. Not even just this, I don't understand why people liked ren and stimpy either

Attached: you just knowwwww.png (804x599, 1011K)

But that doesn't make any sense, they still make a shitload of merchandise for it in the last few years.

People like over exaggerated things for some reason; especially as it pertains to animation.

> I don't understand why people liked ren and stimpy either
It was unlike any other cartoon at the time. Remember that it was the era of toy commercials and bland designs.

Mostly to appeal to the now-adult nostalgic fanbase.

A year before Ren and Stimpy you had Thr Simpsons and Tiny Toons

Ren and Stimpy is quite different from both of those, and the Simpsons (as well as many TTA episodes, depending on which studio animated it) wasn't exactly known for the quality of its animation

Simpsons and Tiny Toons aren't even comparable to the style of Ren and Stimpy.

Somebody made a thread not too long ago of the mighty bee webms and I swear I might as well have been in a ren and stimpy thread. Same over the top shit
I guess thats what it is. Every time the show would come on as a kid I would change the channel but maybe I just was too young at the time and just had other options

The only R and S episode I remember was the animation one

Did anyone get a mega or a dailymotion of the .0001 Alpha version of Cans without Labels?

His animation is soulful even if he's a dick

archive.org/download/CansWithoutLabels/Cans Without Labels.iso
Get it while you can.

Attached: vlcsnap-02381.png (853x480, 577K)

Based

Holy shit, John K's assistant (the one who's been helping him clean up his image on social media lately) is Auralynn. I didn't know she knew John, but it makes sense because she's friends with Eddie Fitzgerald (he has a lot of blog posts involving her).

Attached: assistant to john k.png (971x726, 1.81M)

The credits list Mike Pataki (George's original VA) as the VA for George in this short, but he died in 2010. How fucking long has this been in production?

Where do I go to give John K. money for this?

Nah. You can have the best writing in the world, but if your cartoon looks like shit, I ain't watchin'.

This. Animation is a visual medium.

Not sure how that worked out. According to the Kickstarter page the whole project began fundraising in 2012, a good two years after Pataki was dead. Only explanation I can think of is that John K already had the audio for some reason and pieced the short together around it.

Don't worry user, only the strong ones can 12 oz. Mouse.

Or any Adult Swim show, really.

It's all coming together

I just found this old short John did about furries, kek
johnkstuff.blogspot.com/2011/09/heres-something.html

The only people who dislike John K. are nostalgiafags, furries, and easily offended basedbabies. All of Yea Forums, basically.

Thanks brah. Much appreciated.

virus?
dolphins?

But John is all of those things combined

Legitimately cursed image

stimpy's cartoon?

and he's still shit at it

Kinda both.

First well known animator to make an animated series
He didn't pioneer flash animation and he's not even the best flash animator in existence

Fuck...and he still can't do any better?

Nah it's legit. I just watched it.

It literally felt like it was made by someone with dementia.

Attached: Georgeface.jpg (1293x968, 115K)

Why does he make some lines different colors?

Wrong link.
ia801508.us.archive.org/30/items/CansWithoutLabels/Cans Without Labels2.mp4
Spent about 3 hours trying to get the files out of that iso without burning it before I realized I should look at the website I got it from.
It's really only got about 2 minutes worth of content that wasn't on the released storyboards, and even then he hasn't improved much from them.
Still, that morbid curiosity is sated.
Also, what the hell was with that ad for a Vegetarian Restaurant at the end? Did they pay for sponsorship back during the kickstarter, or does Jon just really like their food?

The only good thing that came from this disaster.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-22-22h36m23s446.png (640x360, 208K)

And billy west, don't forget billy west

Attached: billywest.jpg (1311x751, 604K)

Maybe John invested in this business and wanted to get the word out.

shimmyshack.com/

Good god what happened to the post production?
The sound mixing is all kinds of fucked, it sounds like they even forgot to record a room tone for certain scenes and white noise comes out whenever a character speaks.
And I watched it from the DVD rip.

this. The trope of the post-war father is someone who's macho and strict on his kids but only because he wants them to get good grades and become strong willed citizens. And gives them a hug or pat on the back with a "good work, champ!" when they bring home a good report card or win a baseball game

Well remember that he worked out a lot of stuff for Cans Without Labels in the 00's (he had presentation art to show in 2009, for instance, and acted it out at a panel at SDCC the same year). It's very likely he had the dialogue recorded in the 00's.

yeesh. Looks like austin powers's autistic cousin.

does anyone know what the hell his dad's problem was?

Christ, look at him.
No wonder his dad hated him.

That's a good point, you're probably right.

>>The whole thing is 4:3
>>The Shimmy Shack ad is 16:9
WHAT?

sounds like family pathology that could've stretched back to his own father and adopting some kind of standard that seems unreasonable to john k and any outsider, but makes sense to him internally to achieve what he views as being a fully realized man. He's disciplined himself to live by that standard even though it's towards something warped and not very productive

This was from 2009:
johnkstuff.blogspot.com/2009/08/cans-without-labels-live-pitch-at-comic.html

Those marker drawings are so charming. The pitch for this short on Kickstarter was so much more appealing than the finished product.

>Kali
>Zach and Tara
Man, to think John fucked them all.

>constant perspective errors
>complete lack of weight for most action
>8:45
>couldn't even bother to have a walk cycle
Imagine actually paying for this shit

Toy commercials are absolutely and unequivocally kino entertainment you faggot.

Attached: Boxor.png (1035x572, 288K)

>On a sane planet, people like him would be put into a cage and they'd charge money to let people poke sticks at him.
Jesus Christ, Nolan!

This makes me think - have we heard anything from Kali’s point of view? I remember more posts about her when I followed his blog.

She and Katie seem to be on friendlier terms when the Buzzfeed article broke.

She’s cute, think she and John are cuddling?

Without a doubt.

Kali knew about the crap John pulled with Katie and didn’t believe her. She eventually found his CP and was still in denial for a while after. I feel bad for her. She was with him for a while, I think she actually cared about him. I have no doubt he treated her like shit too.

Who the fuck are those people in the ending skit?

Attached: ED_os5Nc3dM.jpg (1513x1950, 778K)

I assume some of the higher backers got a skit.

That makes sense. I wonder how much they had to pledge for that.

Just checked the Kickstarter, 10,000 dollars for a cameo

Maybe if I'll make a cartoon about my daddy he'll finally be PROUD

I wonder how they feel about it now.

It should be titled “Robyn Got Raped”

>You hear that John? You’re gonna pay! He’s a molester, he’s a CHIIIIILD MOLESTER!

I feel bad for laughing.

Attached: 1558310613882.png (580x527, 384K)

EAT THE FCKING FAAAAACEEEE!!!!

Attached: cans without labels.png (627x477, 594K)

That was wonderfully viscous.

>Right hand imbecile

Oh Eddie.

Language!

That's not uncommon, but the way he does it is weird...

>that story about john k's dad hating when john did a ren and stimpy cartoon about him because he wasn't a wimp who cried in front of anybody

kiwifarms.net/data/video/811/811568-984f4392200c8bce565b678243e5e4d7.mp4

Have fun.

Look what I noticed. The kids are reflected in the table at the start of the short. Then, a few seconds later, their reflections disappear, and never show up again.

This idiot couldn't even get basic compositing right.

There's also a frame after the opening credits where the opening shot is supposed to fade in, but he left a couple of frames blank, so it just shows that weird border texture he has behind the video, which brings up another issue.

HE MADE THE CARTOON IN 4:3!!!

Why?! WHY? Even if he'd finished it in 2013, that would have been dated.

What is wrong with this idiot? Is he senile?

Attached: comparison.jpg (1260x1888, 1.02M)

youtube.com/watch?v=ue7kVAkGW6M
Youtube version

>HE MADE THE CARTOON IN 4:3!!!
He made it for his father's TV in Hell which is probably not widescreen.

Finished watching the extras from the DVD, anyone know where these frames are from? I sworn I've seen a frame of it in an interview from the late 90s

Attached: Screenshot_20190623-044858~2.png (534x1396, 611K)

>those constant camera movements
Jesus Christ it looks like they got a cameraman with Parkinsons to do this

Old Barqs commercial

youtube.com/watch?v=Ei1Xqo7Y5cU

Storyboard looked better than the final product

characters move very awkwardly with wrong pace

Attached: manga vs anime.png (1906x713, 1005K)

That's Eric Bauza he's referring to as "Big Shot," correct?

Seconded. This is most likely how it got sold to so many backers, too, alongside their memories of Ren & Stimpy... even though I believe John K. had already done that weird Simpsons couch gag sequence? Or at least I think that happened around that same time. That, if anything, should've been an early indicator of what Cans Without Labels was going to end up looking like.

Attached: Fuck12ozMouse.jpg (635x478, 158K)

>Nearly a decade to make a 10 minute shitty short

A masterpiece

Attached: 1542109768763.jpg (450x343, 25K)