"Doctor Strange" cancelled at #20

>It truly was cancelled
Goddamn it.

>In Marvel's September solicits, the description for Mark Waid and Jesus Saiz's Doctor Strange #20 confirms that it will be the last issue in the run. "This event is so huge that it makes this the last issue of Doctor Strange!" the synopsis declares. However, it offers no further details about the story inside, simply calling it "an event so epic shakes Doctor Strange to the core and makes him completely reevaluate his life and role."

cbr.com/marvel-doctor-strange-cancelled/

Attached: doctor_strange-20.jpg (922x1400, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsarama.com/45706-marvel-comics-september-2019-solicitations.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aw man. I really loved this run

Forgot to post the solicit:

>DOCTOR STRANGE #20
>MARK WAID (W) • JESUS SAIZ (A/C)
>IMMORTAL WRAPAROUND VARIANT COVER BY TBA
>MARVELS 25TH VARIANT COVER BY ALEX ROSS
>• An event so epic shakes Doctor Strange to the core and makes him completely reevaluate his life and role.
>• This event is so huge that it makes this the LAST ISSUE OF DOCTOR STRANGE!
>32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

I asked Waid via FB yesterday about this, but didn't get a reply back, so not sure whether he read it or if he decided not to comment until it was official.

damn, i liked this book.

first time I've liked Waid this decade

Could be a relaunch thing, going by the description.
>STRANGE: THE DOCTOR IS OUT

Attached: Fate-Retailer-Poster-1994.jpg (480x622, 55K)

>chapter 14 of doctor strange outsold chapter 5 of captain marvel, 5 of champions, 3 of Ms marvel, and 12 of black panther
>Strange is the only one ending
I hope so

What's weird to me is that it's getting cancelled when the "Doctor Strange by Waid" Vol. 3 trade is collecting up to #17, which means the 4th trade would collect what, 3?

>Description: It's the incredible fallout from Doctor Strange's blockbuster 400th issue, and the Sorcerer Supreme is finally face-to-face with the man who controls Earth's magic! But what chance does Stephen have against a foe who can literally turn his spells off with the flick of a finger? And Strange's problems only get bigger when he discovers that Galactus has been set loose on other dimensions! What effects will consuming other realities' planets have on the World-Eater? Dimensions are destabilized as the cosmic balance is upset...and now it's up to the good Doctor to make sure this bout of interdimensional indigestion doesn't destroy all that is!

>COLLECTING: DOCTOR STRANGE 12-17

It makes no sense, there has to be something else to fill that volume.

This book was terrible though. Even after Jason Aaron left.

Go suck on Cates' balls some more.

He dies and gets replaced by a brown girl.

I'm going to take your lame post and shift it around to say this could be Casey's opportunity to become Sorceress Supreme.

No one wanted to read the same old
>Magic stopped working, Strange has to go on an adventure to find out where his magic went
for the tenth time in the last decade.

It's not lame. You are just assmard.

Except the book went much farther than that, and what you're describing is literally the first arc only, where he even got new stuff. Not that you read it, of course.

Thank you for putting a name on your shitposting, you are now filtered. Retard.

Lol u worked.

I did the same thing, thanks for the tip.
Now you're gonna have to hide.

They're going to start a return to the status quo in time for Doctor Strange 2. That said, I'm really enjoying what I've read of this run so far.

Pretty sure they are just going to be changing the title to reflect a change in the status quo.

"Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme"?

Cuck

> say something bad is bad
> "YOU YOU MUST LIKE THIS OTHER THING THAT HAS NO DIRECT CONNECTION TO WHAT IS BEING TALKED ABOUT "
Mate the book was bad, just that, calm down.
I wouldn't call it terrible but it wasn't good, not by a long shot.

It really, REALLY wasn't bad though, it's probably one of the few great runs of this year, alongside Invaders and Immortal Hulk. Not that it will sway you though, then again you likely only read the beginning and decided it was just like everything else.

Expecting a relaunch in 2020 in preparation for Doctor Strange 2.

Sucks because Strange is like one of the few comics I follow right now.

Attached: 8FDD0DEF-FF3C-4BE7-8F50-58E273D67F06.gif (300x123, 1.44M)

Probably just punching holes in a wall.

F
this sucks
>he doesn't like Galactus in magical dimensions
eat a dick

Someone should do a solicitation thread.

there was one yesterday

Old thread: Article w/o the bullshit discussion that ensued: newsarama.com/45706-marvel-comics-september-2019-solicitations.html