Erza Flash

Is he in or out?

Attached: 36920976795_461115dce0_b[1].jpg (683x1024, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/gallery/power-of-pride-list-2019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Out. His contract expired this year since there is no news on that Flash movie. So yeah he's out

thank the gods

His contract expired this year? I usually defend DCEU decisions, but what piss poor planning led to this?

They really signed him for one movie?

dont fuck with the hetero patriarchy you stupid fucking bitch

He signed up for four and did two.

>Variety Article on Pride 2019 States that Ezra Miller's Flash Movie is still Happening

We'll see. Ray Fisher seems to still be cyborg too.

Wait what, link?

variety.com/gallery/power-of-pride-list-2019
>Miller, who plays the ultra-swift superhero The Flash, will get his DC Universe stand alone film as soon as he wraps up his work on the “Harry Potter” spinoff series “Fantastic Beasts.” The queer and genderfluid star is somehow even more in demand on the red carpet than in studio casting sessions, with his avant-garde looks earning praise and astonishment from fans

He's out of the movie, but something else is in him if you catch my drift

Fucking based.

Attached: Untitled.png (1233x891, 676K)

in the closet

Guy was able to single-handedly ruin the potterverse sequels, where he goes he brings destruction.

I think you might be a tad bit touched in the head, user.
>Queer, genderfluid, "Mama, I don' wanna be a boy! I wanna be a jizzpuddle!"
>Managed to make (surprisingly lowkey) feminist Gal Gadot cringe
>Can't run, plays a speediboi
>Easily one of the worst characters in the film.

IT’S YOU WHO’S OUT, GOBBY!

Hopefully out

OUT OF YOUR MIND!!!

I hate him as Flash but I actually thought that character was one of the better parts of those movies, especially with the twist now at the end of the 2nd one

Attached: Barebone_family.jpg (774x1000, 280K)

Flashra is still happening

The first thing has nothing to do with acting
The second was definitely cringe, but I'm sure he regrets that interview to this day given the backlash
The third is literally not his fault since Snyder designed and instructed him to run retarded, he's not a cripple and could easily run a different way
I thought the Barry in JL was terrible too but again, not his fault when it was written that way

he was fine in the first one but in the second, nah.

The writing was so cringe for that entire film, what a massive clusterfuck of a script

I wonder if Ezrafag creates these threads himself so he can spam them later.

>everything I dislike is spammed by one person
yep, and Ladderbro is the only guy who criticizes the DCEU

Fuck this faggot

If you don't want to be called out at least change your posts, Ezrafag.

no more twink flash

based schizoid poster

What was the second one?

BASED BASED BASED BASED QUEER DADDY FLASH
DRUMPFTARDS BTFO AGAIN

IT'S YOU WHO'S OUT, OP

WRONG ANSWER

Suicide Squad.

He did 3, though?

>The Flash, will get his DC Universe stand alone film as soon as he wraps up his work on the “Harry Potter” spinoff series “Fantastic Beasts
Aren't there meant to be about 3 more of them? That means a Flash movie in about 2025.

They mean after he's done working on the third one, which is supposed to be shot at the end of the year I believe

There's never going to be a Flash movie. They keep rejecting scripts and can't find any director.

See:

I don’t even like DC but I hope his movie gets made just because of how much he triggers /pol/faggots

I hope he's still in, can't wait to see him again

Attached: the flash is tapping into speedforce 2351351.webm (1280x536, 708K)

I cannot believe how rent free I live in your head, kek.
Ezra is incredibly based and a kino actor, you think there aren't hundreds of thousands of other people who want to see him again as Flash? Kill yourself.

Attached: xEgDROv1GJQ.jpg (1577x2160, 787K)

daily reminder that homosexuality is a sin, and all homo faggots must be stoned to death

Attached: flash 1555484442553.jpg (1200x1200, 212K)

You'll know when it's me because I don't post such horrendous low-resolution photos. :^)
Like:
>1200x1200
Here's the high-res without the nog

Attached: vogue 2019 april cropped.jpg (2658x3851, 1.77M)

Looking at him, I can safely say he’s out. Fabulously so.

We're going to have a fucking Flash that macks on anything that movies - male/female/tranny
It's so based bros

Attached: 65265651_1195605020622253_4408690617232579156_n.jpg (941x480, 108K)

It's you who's out, user! OUT OF YOUR MIND!

Suicide Squad? Come on. He was literally in that for a flash.

That doesn't count.

So Morrison's Multiversity Gay Flash is going to the big screen?
He was kinda cool.

Are you serious?

Everyone flipped their shit when they had that gay orgy

:3

Attached: y2mate.com - soaif_x_nylon_spain_woXcjVt3IKw_1080p(4).webm (1158x1080, 717K)

The point remains why did they sign him for 4 when they didn’t even have 4 movies planned.

How can I get an Ezra bf?

Attached: D9O083wXYAALYHY.jpg orig.jpg (1600x2000, 332K)

Attached: 61831296_418696762016121_1243842711008174479_n.webm (480x724, 1.55M)

What a cutie

lol damn.

bump

Was working a convention he was at not too long ago and met him, his hands were so fucking clammy in skeeved me out

God oh no, not clammy hands! Straight to the gulag he goes.

Attached: comic con cosplay.jpg (2204x1504, 1.06M)

They didn't seem to have any movies planned.

Did I say he was awful, no! He was actually a rather nice guy but the clammy hands sticks out in my memory

Well it seems like they had a plan for the 4th but based on how many directors turned down the project that seems to be the issue.

Also I never met a celeb where I felt the the need to wash my hands after shaking their hand

As he as gorgeous IRL as he is in pictures?

He wasn’t in COsplay if that’s what you mean, I wasn’t really focused on his looks he had a Young Asian lady who refused to leave the area that would constantly move around so she could see him all three days he was there she would just not stop watching him. And every time he would leave the booth she would clap like it was a performance

I don't mean to sound like a naysayer, but everything about that is as generic as can be. He'll be in a movie, but on the more specific side of things, he wants to go for a tone in the Flash that WB doesn't. Do they have a new director chosen yet? There is still no agreed upon plot or screenplay, and multiple outlets reported that his Flash contract expires at the end of May. Considering Flash and Fantastic Beasts are both produced by WB, did the studio shit the bed on the details? Is Ezra plot-centric enough to not be able to Star in two genre franchises? If you like Ezra, by all means, I'm happy that this is a glimmer of hope for you, but it feels very flimsy at best when held against everything to the contrary.

>He wasn’t in cosplay if that’s what you mean
No I mean did he look beautiful IRL

Attached: _fWZFmzdJ0M.jpg (1483x2160, 552K)

>but it feels very flimsy at best when held against everything to the contrary.
Not really, because it's the first credible publication about the status of the project. Literally everything else has been unofficial rumor or conjecture reported by third-party sites.

It's only credible because of the source.
There are next to no details beyond it still having a pulse and if you want to hang your hopes on that, then good on you, but don't forget that this is the same publication that published a report that Henry was out as Superman, before publishing an interview with his agent the next day where she said he wasn't.

I am so excited for that new Cavill solo movies, bros. Everything we've seen looks so great, doesn't it?

Variety has reputation, but don't pretend it isn't also a vehicle for publicly negotiating.

I'm very aware everything is still up in the air (such is life in Casa de DCEU Updates), but it's certainly promising.
Ezra also gave an interview that said he wasn't out as well. And a fan recently asked him in person if he was out as Flash and he said it was still a go.

Honestly from what I remember, no he just looked homeless... might actually explain the clammy hands

He was probably in /comfycore/ mode

Attached: comfycore.jpg (1424x977, 411K)

I mean if thats what you want to call it, Momoa was more put together at the same show and he literally just got off a plane

It's been said there have been no updates on the project since the current directors came on board. Variety is working with the last officially available info, though scoopers have said Miller is on his way out and will very likely be recast.

Why are you so desperate for this to be false?

Why are you so desperate for it not to be false?

Because I like Ezra.

>It's only okay to post information that I agree with!

Who are you quoting? :^)

Attached: punished ezra.jpg (408x457, 172K)

Hopefully he has AIDS and will die soon.

Here's hoping. He was a terrible Flash. Doesn't even remotely look like Barry Allen. Could excuse the cheap ass CW show for not casting someone better for Barry but not a major Hollywood production.

False.

Well what was the 3rd one then?

>Yea Forums wants to deport this out of the DCEU

Attached: leather pants concert2.jpg (941x421, 96K)