Is Spider-man geting married to MJ Again?like all the Spider-man books have MJ in them this month

Attached: 1561061621581[1].jpg (738x1107, 134K)

I mean Spencer brought them back together, and he's mostly trying to undo OMD, with Mephisto not being the king of hell, but I don't think they are getting married as of right now

Is Spider-Man still around?

He is hiding in your asshole right now.

This is as good a thread as any to ask - Is Cadaverous the blue centipede person or are they complete OC?

"They" being Cadaverous

That explains the white sticky stuff that constantly leaks out of it.

He said Spider-Man.

Complete OC, I don't think Centipede is a fan of having lens flares in her eyes

Yeah, he's a chronic masturbator. It's a real problem.

> Comic Book Retailers: We will not fall for Marvel's gimmicks and short term schemes ever again.

> Also Comic Book Retailers: Some asshole director and his son doing a Spider-Man Mini Series? One million copies, please!

You deserve to go out of business if you think getting someone "outside of comics" is some kind of mainstream Get.

Attached: 1545006007977.jpg (444x400, 55K)

masturbation =/= anal sex

This cover looks bad

Yes they are. With his latest arc spencer went out of his way to make another Kraven so the original could die and even went so far as to thank the creators of kraven's last hunt. It's very clear with the way he handled the characters during this arc he want\s to establish his own corner of the Spider-man mythos that's pretty much independent from the rest of marvel. Him and Chip Zdarsky with "Spider-man life stories" makes it pretty clear they respect the legacy of the character and takes it very seriously.

nope it´s going to be some sjw shit again to further emasculate peter and push feminism
can´t have male be competent in cool.
it has to be the girl power hour 24/7

>this whiny faggot again

What about a pregnant MJ with Spider-man baby?

The last time that happened Peter punched her and she miscarried, right?

I what a Spider-kid.

Then go read Renew Your Vows, but don't read after the time skip

>Then go read Renew Your Vows, but don't read after the time skip
I did and what more.

Why the fuck should JJ Abrahms inexperienced son get put onto a A tier hero book?

I what you to kill ya self, but we don't always get what we what.

Because JJ has the ear of Bob Iger the guy who runs Disney, the company that owns Marvel Comics.