It’s called loyalty

It’s called loyalty
Something a lost toy wouldn’t understand

Attached: C730BA4C-B7DD-4B78-B708-987B626D296B.jpg (1701x932, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dr9nRWPzKRo
youtube.com/watch?v=gthEMHhS9zI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PREACH

Is this from the third or the fourth? I'm totally lost on the Toy Story lore.

so woodys an incel now?

>first woody btfos anime edgelords
>now he btfos his old friends
The madman

Fourth movie. Woody end up doing a 180 in the end tho.

No. He becomes what he hates.

>It’s called loyalty
>Something a lost toy wouldn’t understand
But he still betrays Bonnie and disrespects the one job Andy gave him.

Not to mention leaves the friends he's been with for over 10 years.
Ah well, as resourceful as Woody is, he'll find a way to head back to Bonnie.

Irony.

didn't this movie ultimately prove Lotso was right all along?

>When it all ends I'll have old Buzz Lightyear to keep me company - for infinity and beyond.

Woody is a god damned liar.

same as going Turbo
What Disney sequel recently DOESN'T spit on the lessons of the previous films?
>Wreck it Ralph
>Toy Story 4
>Star Wars

>inserting yourself into another game is bad
>Q-bert and his bad guys are added is Ralph's game at the end
Wreck-it-Ralph didn't wait for the sequel to spit on its own message.

Context?

They were homeless and I don't think they even were "really" in Ralph's game. More like a place to sleep but it didn't affect the original game in anyway, did it? I don't remember if it did.

>Forky is taken hostage by Gabby Gabby, Woody try rescuing him like 2-3 times. Bo Peep get fed up and is like "Bonnie won't care about him in a while, leave him", thus this scene happens. Woody and Bo get upset at each others. Woody then goes back alone to rescue Forky.

TGTOW

Anyone else expected Bo Peep's sheep to get shattered completely when they fell on the floor during the escape?

they where in the bonus levels of the game as shown in the end.

Inserting yourself into another game isn't always wrong, user. That was pretty clearly shown in the movie. Turbo and Ralph both abandoned their games (messing them up) and tried to thrust themselves into other games for personal gain, without caring about how that might affect others. Qbert and the other misfit toys were implemented in a new "bonus round" in the game, so it didn't mess things up.

They didn't drastically alter the way the game works to the point of damaging it though.

I was expecting for the small figure to die inside the cat and for the sheeps to break. I was disappointed.

She was never really a toy, she was a decoration. She was never going to have the same life as Woody

>It's OK if you don't want to be a boy toy, Sporky. What you identify as is what you are. Nobody can steal your identity from you, or tell you can or can't be someone, or something, if you want to be a girl toy, we support you

Fucking really Pixar?

Attached: 1452671281415.gif (333x286, 176K)

So it sucks?

>same as going Turbo
? ? ?

Attached: p9672390_v_v8_an.jpg (960x1440, 372K)

The main character may have looked like Woody but it wasn't Woody. It was a clone, it's the only solution.

Turbo from Wreck it Ralph.
Going Turbo in that movie means leaving your game and staying in one that's not yours

Spoil this dumb thing to me

Woody leaves the toys to stay with Bo Peep

Venom Woody?

If you liked the themes and messages from previous movies, then yeah it sucked.

female toys were a mistake

Unironically was hoping they would have the balls to do it

Woody leaves Buzz and his friends to become a lost toy because he wasn't the favorite anymore.

In other words, they reverted Woody back to his original pre-Buzz jerk self, nullifying all the journey across the three movies in the process.

Also Jessie becomes the new Sheriff for reasons.

underrated

Buzz felt a LOT dumber in this film compared to how he was in TS3

Dumber than Spanish Mode comic relief?

>Woody leaves Buzz and his friends to become a lost toy because he wasn't the favorite anymore.
This sounds atrocious
>Also Jessie becomes the new Sheriff for reasons.
Wasn't Buzz the second in command after Woody?

Attached: 1529183948211.jpg (267x274, 32K)

Wait, I heard different, that Woody and Bo Peep ditched the cast to help lost toys find owners or whatever the fuck.

Alright so they're both kind of true : Bonnie don't care about Woody and leave him in her closet, so yea, not favorite anymore AND he ditched the others with Bo to "help" lost toys.

Yes.

That's their excuse to save the shitshow but clearly at the end Buzz says Woody 'isn't a lost toy anymore' confirming Woody was completely miserable for not being the favorite anymore. Which is an insult to what he learned in both 1 and 3. Hell, it's even an insult to 2 since the only reason why he rejects the museum is because he felt the whole point of being a toy is making a kid happy.

that's the part that bugs me a bit. Woody passing things on to his original rival turned friend would have been a great way to wrap things up and would have worked with Woody passing on being the favorite.

It just going to Jessie for ""reasons"" just doesn't fit well with the story.

>It just going to Jessie for ""reasons""
Well she is a cowgirl

No, because he moves with Bo Peep at the end to bang that sweet, sweet china pussy.

Even the Woody gets cucked shitpost has a better ending than this

>he didn't watch wreck it ralph

Attached: 1560038156504.jpg (720x720, 26K)

>Manchildren clinging on a kid's animated movies for answers

That was the credits scene. Woody and Bo Peep decide to stick with the carnival and travel wit it to "see the world" Then they cheat at the carnival games to make sure the prize toys get to go home with kids.

>Wasn't Buzz the second in command after Woody?
He was, but Buzz was completely dumbed down in this movie for seemingly no other reason than Tim Allen being a conservative and Pixar's new feminist crew wanted to shit on him.

That's depressing, Allen was always my favorite part of this franchise.

I don't even know what that it is and I still agree with you

I'm glad the next two Pixar films are originals at least. Soul being a knockoff of Inside Out is still better than it being Inside Out 2, or Monsters Inc 3, or whatever.

I just figure it's because Buzz is a space ranger not a sheriff. Jessie getting the title fits due to who they are (western themed) but Buzz still remains the other leader alongside them

Plus Buzz and Jessie are an item anyway.

>Now do you remember? Who you are? What you were meant to do? I cheated death, thanks to you. And thanks to you I've left my mark on the worlds boot. You have too - you've written your own history. You're your own toy. I'm Woody, and you are too... No... He's the two of us. Together. Where we are today? We built it. This story - this "Toy Story" - it's ours. We can change the world - and with it, the future. I am you, and you are me. Carry that with you, wherever you go. Thank you... my friend. From here on out, you're my favorite deputy.

Attached: woody.png (512x329, 266K)

>Buzz and Jessie are an item
[Spoiler]Something Toy Story 4 didnt want to acknowledge [/spoiler]

>Woody end up doing a 180 in the end tho
Reminds me of what Disney did to Vanellope at the end of Wreck it Ralph 2.
Why would they shit on these characters like that?

did Woody get Ralph'd

Attached: ralph.png (619x476, 314K)

The Prospector was right, too, desu.

What happened to Big Woody?

Also, that sounded less perverse in my head.

>Plus Buzz and Jessie are an item anyway.
This was completely ignored in the movie though.

Jessie is the new sheriff because she was Woody's sidekick in Woody's Roundup. Stop getting mad over nothing.

Now this is underrated.

Attached: SargeTS3.jpg (1024x768, 79K)

>It's called loyalty, something a woman wouldn't understand
What did Woody mean when he said this? Why would they program that into his voice box?

It’s going to Jessie because she was the established sheriff by Bonnie herself, if she had picked a different toy to be sheriff then that’s who the star would’ve gone to, it’s not hard to understand why a little girl would choose her girl toy over a cowboy.

>It’s called loyalty, something a lost toy wouldn’t understand.
>still betrays everything he stands for

Subarashii

>buzz and jessie aren't a couple anymore
OH I'M MAD.

Attached: dance.png (341x327, 276K)

So in the end Woody should have gone to that Japanese toy museum after all? Fuck Pete I guess

Attached: Hmm.jpg (1569x532, 186K)

Get over it, incel. Mindlessly accept everything in the movie.

A lotta loyalty for a forgotten toy

sexist bitch

wasnt woodie and the cowgirl a thing?

No. Woody and Bo Peep were sexing, Jessie and Buzz were flirting lovebirds.

NO

Attached: hanime.png (709x595, 359K)

>Something a lost toy wouldn’t understand
Didn't Andy's family sell her to begin with? Haven't watched the movie, but the previous one I think it said she was sold.

She was sold and passed from hands to hands. In the end, I think she decided to run away? So actually LOst Toy isn't an accurate name, is it? Childless Toy would fit more.

>She was sold and passed from hands to hands.
And that's how Woody expects her to be loyal? The fuck is wrong with him?

He was just angry

Honestly I can see why Tim Allen was emotional about the ending. He realized that Pixar is dead.

There was the last scene of when they go back into toy mode in the RC after Woody leaves, Buzz freezes with his arm around Jessies shoulder.

Alright you got a kek out of me.

Attached: 5A739058-C570-4986-A176-017991B9891D.gif (320x180, 1.24M)

>loyalty
yeah but what are the financial numbers on that

Attached: bi.jpg (396x395, 36K)

Huh? They were leaning on each other and shit when they "slept".

Turbo didn't just insert him but outright deleted someone else to steal their lives.

Ralph invited Q-Bert and his pals to join his game as a brand new bonus stage.

>Literally gets back together in less than 5 minutes.
Why even include the scene when you scans just have Woody see the other toys exhausted before deciding to hop back in himself, give Buzz and Bo Peep a moment of looking in horror at how insane they think Woody is before reluctantly going, with Bo leaving after goading from the other lost toys and Buzz leaving due to his inner voice?

Attached: 410072CA-7DB3-4B61-BB2D-3E2A7E6DF53C.jpg (1024x768, 87K)

why did they get rid of Bo Peeps frilly dress? now she looks like some hunger games hoe with a hook

>They planned to have a scene where you see her getting damaged more and more but ultimately cut it.

of course Lotso was right. he was just a huge fucking asshole as well

Seeing them reduce to a had full of men was heart wrenching.

No. Jessie was his sidekick in the show they came from.

Fuck Pixar.

Bravo.

>give Gabby Gabby to the nigger girl instead to SUBVERT EXPECTATIONS and promote race mixing by tricking the audience into thinking Harmony was perfect because white toy = white girl
>Pluck Bo from the past films and destroy her character by making her a generic "Don't need no toy" action girl with the flimsiest personality and motivations ever
>Create an annoying ass female sidekick just to bump up the "feminine" angle that the hack SJW writers at Nu-Pixar are trying to push in all their cashgrab sequels like Finding Dory and Incredibles 2
>Make Jessie the leader of Bonnie's/Andy's toys at the end even though she did nothing for the entire movie except hyperventilate and poke some tires, completely passing over Buzz who has more experience and has been there longer

I cannot WAIT for people to start seeing this movie and realizing a bit later what a fucking SHITSHOW it is, people are going to have the high of watching this wear off soon and turn on it like crazy, and I cannot wait.

Attached: TOYASSSSS QUEEN STORY.png (213x311, 53K)

I want Lasseter back.

Feminism is the least of the film's troubles surprisingly

Shut the fuck up /pol/tard. He was dumbed down for comedic purposes. You're actually retarded and obsessed if you think Pixar would dumb down Tim Allen's character just because of his political views. Neck yourself.

The evil SJWs really do live in your head's rent free huh?

Bo is porcelain and after all these years only lost an arm which she's able to tape but only as a temporary fix, sometimes I think of her falling and hitting the ground and her main body shattering to pieces will leave Woody all devestated and depressed!

Attached: D9JWeBhXsAE60cF.gif (498x280, 740K)

I loved it, it is the weakest installment of the series yes but it's still an enjoyable ride, I liked that there wasn't an actual villain like in previous films.

Attached: 1549708835991.png (257x250, 127K)

He was, and he was inevitable.

Both Lotso and Stinky Pete were factually correct, but facts are evil and mean -- feelings are what normies care about.

I don't know about you other faggots but I'm a soft faggot and Gabby Gabby's motivation and eventual rejection hit me like a truck because it fucking hits home on how you try so hard to be loved and do anything to achieve it no matter what and getting thrown away once you do achieve it and leaves you scared from find someone because you feel that they will do it again.
I need a fucking life.

Attached: IMG_20190508_223707.jpg (320x312, 12K)

who said Woody won't be the first one to go?

Normies cried at Woofy leaving the gang.

Outcasts and losers like you and me cried when Gabby, who was born defective and unlovable, tried so hard to make herself normal so Harmony would love her only to be completely rejected and made to feel even more inherently unlovable.

I also teared up when she was finally accepted by that lost girl. That truly peaceful look on her face -- the look of someone who had finally received the love she'd always craved.

Maybe we'll all make it like Gabby did.

Oh my god, they're ALL making the Dreamworks face.

Were you honestly expecting different?

>Were you honestly expecting different?
he's lampooning you. that never happened.

Woody pulled a Steve Rogers? Damn you Hollywood.

Attached: avengers-endgame-iron-man-captain-america_1555911944879-1.jpg (1200x499, 51K)

Probably not going to watch this movie, can I get all the spoilers?

Disney has a problem with wanting to give heroes "their happy ending" and also for some reason make villains redeemable, if they are female coded.

I wonder if there's going to be a trend of straight white male protagonists checking out of their responsibility and leaving their legacy to women and minorities

Woody has gone through plenty of adventures so he's wily enough for it to work for him.

yikes

>It’s going to Jessie because she was the established sheriff by Bonnie herself

So that's in the beginning of this film then?

>being this much of a rube

Attached: DpQjd60UUAAj_0J.jpg (640x480, 15K)

More to it he was the Vanellope on this one.

Buzz would have been Ralph had they bothered to actually give him screen time.

should have gone with nake-nevermind

So the movie confirmed that Toys require sleep, as I noticed Woody having trouble staying awake while watching Forky.

Because the writers don't give a damn about continuity.

Like Incredibles 2 being 3/4 a rehash of the first movie.

it also confirmed that the way toys "go limp" when humans are around is instinctive, since Forky knew to do it despite his desire to be trash.

Something that bothered me about this one, not enough screen time for the rest of the cast, I was hoping to see more of Dolly's sass but she got cast aside for the new toys.

Attached: 1538958476448.gif (500x275, 1.89M)

Attached: 2019-06-21-0640-29.webm (500x280, 2.89M)

You are a big toy

Attached: 2019-06-21-0621-00.webm (500x280, 2.88M)

Attached: 2019-06-21-0607-55.webm (500x280, 2.69M)

>franchise has one female villain
>the only one to be painted as sympathetic, redeemed and given a happy ending
what did {{Pixar}} mean by this?

>becoming lost implies disloyalty

Attached: 2019-06-21-0633-08.webm (500x280, 2.87M)

Lotso was right, but Woody took it in stride compared to how Lotso handled it.

This is great.

Attached: h01sp0nl87b21.jpg (960x891, 98K)

It's been Disney's pursuit for a while. reason Maleficent is getting a second movie and Cruella is getting a redemption arc too.

If Jafar or Scar had tits they'd get one too.

Sid seemed pretty happy in 3.

It’s lazy and insulting but they’ve also been pushing it in comic books for years. Ironically, mantle passing is more insulting going by think-pieces written by people of that particular minority.
There are dozens of ways to write a happy ending. At least they can both be found in case the main gang wants some help.

Gabby really enhanced the movie.

Can't have an unredeemable female villain in the #metoo era, that's misogyny.

Eh, Jafar suffered pretty badly from the remake. Lost his charm and fun. Scar, well, depends if they are going to add any changes. His looks took a hit naturally.

He'a now the Stalwart Trash Paladin defending the world from the evil toys.

I was honestly more interested in Gabby than the main characters. Her desire to be loved despite being defective was the most relatable thing in the film

Have a little faith Arthur? I have a plan.

Sid was barely a villain and, while he got work as a garbage man, seems pretty happy.

he said they'd have been redeemed if they were women

is bo peep a main character now?

did i miss something from the other 3?

Why would we want them to be redeemed anyhow? Why can't villains just stay that, regardless of gender? Sick of this "justifying/redeeming female villains" shit. Ruined Maleficent.

I guess they just wanted to make a movie addressing what happened to Woody's love interest.

The only thing is that I spent maybe twenty seconds thinking about Bo Peep in TS3, and her not being around for the ending didn't matter to me at all. I guess other audiences were different?

>Why would we want them to be redeemed anyhow?
Because women can never be truly evil, just damaged or psychologically scarred by that evil that men do.

honestly, they were probably just looking for ways to prolong the franchise with another plot and just thought "yeah that works"

Afaik, nobody wanted a 4th movie when the third felt so satisfying. Nobody gave a shit about Bo.

what's your favorite toy story movies
1>2>4>3

But user, the future is female! How will little girls grow up without STRONG FEMALE CHARACTERS to idolize and take after?!

Bah. Malarkey.

Thanks for reminding me why I am boycotting this movie.

I feel sorry for Bonnie. And Andy too

Well there goes the birthrate for the country as a result. "Strong independent woman" is so focused on the masculine traits, and putting down the true femininity. It's only teaching girls to be more like boys to be accepted. And that's not right.

No, user, it's true! Evil doesn't actually exist as a concept. No one is born evil, they're just made that way by trauma and circumstances.

Unless they're men, in which case their evil has no logical or psychological explanation and there's no point trying to find out what might have driven them to it.

That at least makes sense, Cap deserves his happy ending. Not so much Woody since it's been established since 2 that a happy ending would be with ALL of his friends, not just Bo Peep. Endgame was the logical conclusion to Steve's arc, Woody actively contradicts his entire character here.

Think of all the kids he'd have made happy with his likeness passed around. Who cares about one kid, right?

Attached: barfed.jpg (453x604, 47K)

t. woman
This shit grates on my nerves every time I hear this shitty marketing phrase. Makes me way more conservative.

seems like a lot of films are white people fuck off at the end

>Bonnie
Bonnie literally didn't give two fucks about Woody in this film. She only ever acknowledged Forky when he and Woody were together and she hadn't played with Woody for weeks. If Woody had gone back with Bonnie, he would have just spent his days gathering dust in a closet.

2 > 4 > 1 > 3

FUCK THIS MOVIE

I am boycotting. 3 is The End for me.

what a hollow scene come the end

And yet we've seen this is normal kid behavior. Toy Story 1 dealt with this already with Woody feeling threatened by Buzz's new appearance. Kids cycle through their favorite toys all the time. I know I did.

Once the girl grows up, Gabby will be gone though, it's an inevitable fate in a toys life

Future countries need more soldiers, workers and inovators. The ones that refuse will fall and be annexed, enslaved by the more feminist ones. Birth rate is meaningles. Niggas and arabs are destined to kill each other.

But they had already given Woody his happy ending. Finding a new child with Buzz staying at his side was his ultimate happy ending. This new movie just shit the bed on all that and gave you some weird interpretation of what a ha ppy ending for Woody should be, as in "fuck children, a toy should be free", which is such a retarded message. Like, if I had children I wouldn't tell them "Hey kid, you should throw away all your toys because under your care they'll suffer depresion or some shit like that."

>But they had already given Woody his happy ending
yeah well disney also has a problem with wanting more money

Son of a bitch, I thought of this line once the movie ended....

Feels bad man.

You're a fucking retard if you went to see this movie.

I enjoyed the movie but watched the camrip. Let the series end.

camrip good quality?

>Woody and the gang find Bo Peep in another house after she got sold
>Bo Peep is flattered and shocked
>She's happy to see Woody but has found someone else (either another Cowboy doll, or a new relaunch of Buzz Lightyear) who has done so much for her when she thought she'd never see Woody again
>Her new love is amicable and friendly to Woody and is like him to the toys in his house
>He's an overall likable guy Woody can't force himself to hate
>Bo Peep cautiously puts her hand on Woody's shoulder
>Reaffirms that despite this trouble she says "you've got a friend in me"
>Her new love joins in and tells Woody that it's rough and awkward but "you've got a friend in me"
>Everyone else joins in and tell Woody "When the road looks rough ahead from your nice warm bed you just remember what your old pal said. Boy, you've got a friend in me" to comfort him

the one on kisscartoon has an annoying center watermark that occasionally appears. maybe check it out

Garbage men actually make a lot of money.

How the hell are they going to do it for a lady who wanted to skin a hundred puppies?

Attached: 1560711202047.jpg (816x1356, 378K)

She becomes a member of PETA.

I'm sorry, why the fuck couldn't the ending be Bo Peep re-joins the gang?

1=2>4>3

I'm sure they're done with the films but you can bet your ass this isn't the last installment, expect to see a new batch of animated shorts like they did in toy story toons and and the Halloween special, they did a few years back, and I can't fucking wait.

Attached: 1556290248268.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>[insert political comment]
>fuck off /pol/
>UGH I DIDN'T EVEN GET A CHANCE TO SAY I WAS FROM /POL/
user, this is Yea Forums we talk about comics and cartoons
if you want to dust your comments with allegations of blacklisting due to specific politics, then you shouldn't necessarily be here

Unless that user can prove that what he's saying isn't just him bitching about whatever just so he can rag on SJWs, then it's /pol/ bullshit

I liked it.

Attached: 1545006711447.jpg (433x651, 30K)

I wish we could get an update on Lotso. I hope hes ok. He's an asshole, but he is our asshole. I also hope the old Prospector also got his three way with those blonde bimbo Barbie dolls.

Attached: 1559852418131.png (1591x1198, 1.55M)

This

Attached: gabby gabby comic toy story 4 leavemebetosleep tumblr fan art.png (1280x2433, 497K)

And he did make a kid happy. Jfc Bo outright says to him that he's only holding on to Bonnie because be never truly let go of Andy, and that the harsh end for all toys is eventually the same. Abandonment. Bonnie not once gave a shit about Woody throughout the film, and he literally goes back alone to get Forky from Gabby Gabby when he has no other option. Like a loyal friend. And I'm torn with the ending but happier Woody went with Bo intead of back with Buzz and Co. Dolly treated him like shit, Bonnie didn't care about him; Bo's love for him on the otherhand is unconditional and the motherfucker deserves to be happy. Woody is not a traitor for uncucking himself. This film blew 3 out of the water.
And the issue with 2's museum scenerio is that he would literally have bwen a display with no purpose othwr than to be admired, which would've been a selfish choice. In his choice at the end of 4 he finds new meaning in helping lost toys get kids, which is selfless in that regard with the bonus of not having to watch the woman he loves slip away for a second time. Again, he deserves happiness.

>I also hope the old Prospector also got his three way with those blonde bimbo Barbie dolls.

disney has edited that bit out of subsequent releases

Yeah but Bonnie is annoying.

What the fuck? Did that really happen?

>Bonnie not once gave a shit about Woody throughout the film
But she loved him in 3, which is what makes 4 feel so contrived. Bonnie just suddenly stops liking Woody for reasons, so that there can be a plot. 4 feels completely unnecessary as a result.

It IS completely unnecessary. 3 had the perfect ending with the lesson to let go of your past, but they had to ruin it with a fourth movie because of course they only care about further milking more money out of their franchises.

Yes. My theater groaned

I'm going to assume you're trolling, not because I think you're lying but because I can't accept that this happened.

Attached: 1463897133753.jpg (426x306, 164K)

user I-

i feel like you people willfully miss how vanellope and woody come to their conclusions though. you dodge the entire arc of the film's main characters because it's not congruent with how you think the characters should be. woody has absolutely no reason to stay with bonnie after he has secured forky because bonnie doesn't care about him any more. he gets his freinds' blessing to become a lost toy before he makes the choice. there's no point in woody returning to a home where he won't be loved.

Attached: No.gif (500x281, 1.15M)

No. Bo Peep is as progressive as the film gets, and not in an obnoxious way either.

I don't remember this part.

Where's the Gabby porn?

They also removed all traces of it from within the Disney vault, the last copy of the footage is being kept by John Lasseter.

jesus

Sauce on that or you're making it up.

I wish I had a big brain...
I bet it feels like a super power

I think one of my gripes with this film was that there was a moment or two hints that Bo and Gabby had previous animosity while No was at the shop, but that seemed to have dropped after Gabby became more sympathetic.

*While Bo was at the shop
Fucking autocorrect

We're not willfully missing anything. The fact of the matter is that Woody's characterization in 4 is inconsistent with his characterization in 3. The ending of 3 was LITERALLY all about letting go of Andy...then in 4 suddenly the writers decided that he wasn't actually over Andy because otherwise they would have no plot. It doesn't feel organic at all.

>Toy Story 5
>Andy, now in his 30s, attempts to buy back the nostalgic toys of his childhood

I was under the impression Bo hated the place because she was essentially trapped behind glass doing nothing for two years hearing Gabby whine about a voice box.

>Andy opens up a YouTube account and becomes a content creator by uploading obnoxious toy videos and unboxing videos.

So we're going the way of The Little Toaster?

this part was pretty amusing

Attached: 220px-Bobobo-boBo-bobo_vol1_Cover[1].jpg (220x354, 37K)

Yeah, the ending in 4 feels kinda weird to me after 3. I thought the point was that Woody ultimately chose to be with his friends. I love the upbeat credit ending of 3, like how your life still goes on with your best friends. I guess not anymore.
youtube.com/watch?v=dr9nRWPzKRo

Bonnie is a worthless peace of shit who ripped off Woody's Sheriff badge and gave it to Jessie. Than she throw Woody in the closet and forgot about him for months. Woody was Andy's toy, and Bonnie turned her back on him. Woody did the right thing. Besides you know Woody will visit the other toys once in a while.

Attached: file_0b4a51d9.jpg (948x466, 143K)

Everyone is ignoring the dialogue between gabby and woody.

She wanted so desperately to be a child's toy, and reminded woody he got his chance, twice.

Reconnecting with bo after being separated so suddenly was the thing that convinced him.

Woody cared for Bonny, but forky is her Woody, so he moved on.

Nothing wrong with that... and he can tap that sweet bo pus so there is that as well

Attached: 2019-06-21-0559-57.webm (500x280, 2.51M)

Finally someone who gets it

This scene had more emotion than the rest of the film.

Remember that time Key and Peele killed an old lady?

Attached: 2019-06-21-0609-35.webm (500x280, 2.89M)

Finish shit off by ripping off another classic. Sounds about right.

>but forky is her Woody

Ugh, downgrade. Also crafty projects don't survive childhood. Imagination or not.

Yep, Forky is going to be in the local dump in a month, and thats an extremely generous estimate

>a joke so funny we had to repeat it three times!
>in a row!
This movie felt so inconsequential, yet they STILL felt that it needed padding like this?

>"Bonnie won't care about him in a while, leave him",
Didn't she keep telling Woody that Andy will always love him no mater what in 1 and 2?

It wasn't a complete story, just pieces of one they cobbled together

Yep both times when Woody had his doubts about his place with Andy. But nah fuck that past plot point. She's a strong lost toy now and that's where its at.

I liked Bo more than I thought I would.

Attached: 2019-06-20-2358-19.webm (500x280, 2.86M)

Attached: 2019-06-20-2359-22.webm (500x280, 1.24M)

Attached: 2019-06-21-0622-32.webm (500x280, 2.47M)

I'm glad Bo lost an arm. It makes sense that a porcelain toy as active as she is would have some major wear and tear. I assume it's glued back on?

The band around her arm is a piece of tape

>I assume it's glued back on?
see
Its taped together.

Damn mom got a fat ass

cause you are a waifufag

And it just works after being taped back on?

... I'm not sure why I find that strange considering the subject matter.

So she still skins animals after she "saves" them?

If she is porcelain, how can she move and bend but Sporky looks more stiff even when he is plastic

I don't think how these toys come to life has ever been addressed, but even still, they play pretty fast-and-loose with the "lore".

Better to be a waifufag than a contrarian transvestite.

Why bring Bo back? Why was Jesse deemed an unsuitable female protagonist?

Attached: 21.png (750x650, 155K)

A lot of people wondered what happened to Bo back when TS3 came out, and was Woody's love interested in TS1 that didn't go anywhere.

She was already the female protagonist of TS2. what more could she have done when her entire plotpoint was taken by Gabby in 4?

Her voice is pretty fucking annoying, if that matters. Joan Cusack sounds like she's gargling thumbtacks.

in the credits scene it shows that he survived a year and doesn't look any different

She broke!? Woody's gonna have to find a new ho... I mean bo.

Attached: 1507307103004.jpg (540x398, 27K)

It's hard to believe she survived in one piece for as long as she did. She's made out of porcelain.

Also, why does she have a different set of clothes? Wasn't she a lamp decoration? Did she steal clothes from Barbie?

rip iron fist

It’s not really a vocal point anyways

dubs checked

solid response for the 21st century

>not ragging on SJWs
You have the gay, faggot

Her cape is just her skirt turned inside out.

Yes

just turn your brain off brah, just a kids movie.

This is cute though

He’d better fucking visit them.

I still kept a few of my weird craft projects from childhood. Bonnie’s parents will probably hold onto him for her once she outgrows him as a keepsake.

4u

It's not even about the era we live in. Men have always been pussy begging white knight faggot simps.

You could show a hideously evil sadistic cruel abusive female character who exclusively murders little children and men would still go "She can be saved!" Men are disgusting failures for the most part. This why I never feel sorry for any man who is hurt by women. Most men don't mind. Most men are retarded losers for pussy.

And to hell with Gabby shaming Woody "How dare you experience what your average toy already experiences! You had your turn it's current year you owe me!" Cunt. Woody didn't owe that cunt a single damn thing. Espevially since her idea of greeting a new toy is to sick her thugs rip him apart and destroy him literally out of selfishness. Glad I pirated this garbage and hope you all did the same.

TS 5 will have Sid saving Woody from the trash and then dumping him at Andy's new place.

1=2>3>

god Gabby is basically shitting on "boomer toys" who had it easy before Fortnite completely took over the little kid market.

Why do you care so much about realism? if the movies were realistic then a lot of the toys would look like shit by now if they didn't get the same make over Woody got in TS 2 by that old dude who fixed toys.

This bothered me. Gabby spoke to Woody as if he was some privileged toy who got to experience the wonder of having a kid. Except no, Woody's experience with Andy is average common for many toys around the world.

The bottom line is, it's NOT Woody's fault Gabby came out defective from the beginning. This was not Woody's problem to solve. Woody had no obligation to Gabby, much less after their first meeting being she trying to dissect him and rip out his voice box. Some first impression. Notice that when one of Gabby's thug puppets was beginning to tear into Woody's back pulling the string at no point does Gabby say "Don't hurt him!" Cunt was destructive and didn't deserve to be happy.

He was defeated by Solid Woody at that Outer Heaven Antiques Store owned by the weird old guy from Zanzibar Land.

It's been released on Blu ray. We have it in HD forever so they can go suck on a feminine penis .

Attached: 1293384154425.jpg (600x756, 77K)

>now
The franchise is over my guy, where ya been?

Honestly she’s gonna end up on a desk in an office and I bet that office desk toys have a great life, they’re always well kept and never get broken.

Sid is only human Woody breaks the rule for.

They to reunite the toys thrown out by Bonnie and to get back home, to Andy.

"Sid says he's got a kid, maybe there is a place for us there."

Woody takes up the badge again because he's needed. They head out Sid fixing the members of their fellowship as he finds them. Have to defeat a lost toy that gave up on everything. And save those they lost.

A big LOTR style epic conclusion

So Woody is a lost toy now?

I saw this movie an hour ago and all I remember is them fucking up a family vacation but I can't remember why.

Not all who wander are lost.

B A S E D

Get shot by the police.

2>=1>4>3

Her clothes were well.. clothes. She basically running in her underwears, with her old skirt as a cape.

Would someone be able to lend their opinions on Buzz in this movie? Buzz has always been a 'naive' character since the first movie and grew a lot since then, but was it just me that felt his intelligence really got turned down to almost Sonic Boom Knuckles levels at times with the whole "listen to your inner voice" buttons gags? I don't know if I was just perceiving him stupider than he should have been or if it was fine, I would have thought he's smarter than that, it just felt weird.

Attached: Profile_-_Buzz_Lightyear.jpg (934x898, 134K)

Maybe Buzz is a himbo now due to thor popularity.
In kingdom hearts it's questioned why some toys aren't moving about, and Woody I believe suggests that maybe they haven't figured it out. It's such an unintentionally open and haunting thing to say.

>Third movie is about Woody having an identity crisis because his kid doesn't want him anymore
>Fourth movie is about Woody having an identity crisis because his kid doesn't want him anymore

Attached: umaru_tablet.gif (540x350, 868K)

>first movie is about Woody having an identity crisis because his kid doesn't want him anymore

>2nd movie has a whole scene about Woody having an identity crisis because he think his kid won't want him anymore

>People fell for it.

The spork is a macguffin and his identity crisis is closer to the one Buzz had. The exception being the spork has trash for brains.

Unless you want to argue that Buzz's spaceman vs toy crisis was a trans metaphor, shut up about the spork.

Attached: 1553003783872.jpg (783x960, 58K)

We all thought Officer McGiggles was cute, r-right?

Why are men incels whenever they are in the right?

>The exception being the spork has trash for brains.
None of us were smart at 4, user. He was made by a toddler, not like all the other toys hand carved by adults or manufactured by Mattel etc.

woody has a lot of loyalty for a hand me down toy.

He's not lost, not anymore.

Is Sora in this one?

Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would burn a toy before strapping him to a rocket

Attached: TtkMFnF.jpg (600x338, 46K)

No, they expect one of us at the wreckage brother.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

If i was the same size as her i would fuck the shit out of Officer Mcgiggles

Women dont understand loyality neither

Attached: Reaction - awake.jpg (750x869, 81K)

But it doesn't make sense for the story throughout the movies. Buzz should have been sheriff.

Attached: 1561168360519.png (812x613, 524K)

I want to see fanart of her drowning in a globule of semen

He’s had those sound effects for like 13 years and he’s just now thinking they’re his inner voice? And turning them on while in Bonnie’s Mom’s hand!? What the fuck man! All of the characters were talking and moving way too much around humans. Especially when they were in the carnival games area

He's where he needs to be

Literally the only reason I won't watch this movie is because Key and Peele are in it.

Do you need to talk user?

Fucking Bo Beep. She was okay in the first two movies, albeit forgettable. Then she gets a throwaway line from Woody to explain that she's been sold and no one gives a fuck.

So what does Pixar do? Completely change her character to turn her into a thicc action woman to make her sell, and go as far as to have Woody leave behind the gang for her.

What the fuck.

Is this a sequel to TS3 or an interquel? And is it just me or is Bonnie a different race than Andy?

user, you're reading too much into it. Jessie gets promoted because the former sheriff is retiring. It's not a "Jessie is more qualified than Buzz" thing or a "Buzz isn't the leader" thing, unless I'm misunderstanding the gravity of the promotion.

Jessie is the sheriff because at the beginning of the movie Bonnie removes Woody's star and puts it on Jessie, to establish she doesn't even play with Woody anymore. So obviously Woody gives it to her at the end.

How much better would this movie have been if Woody and the old gang were left out of it?
Movie should have gone like this - Get Forky in, then he separates from Bonnie, he runs into Bo and her crew and then at the end, you have the send off of Woody's old gang, and Bo and Caboom step in for movies 5 and 6. Let Woody literally go.

And to see him say goodbye to Buzz???? Fuck that noise. Just like killing off Iron Man. You REALLY didn't have to do that.

It's amazing how Pixar managed to undo their own perfect ending with 3. Now people have turned on Bonnie, who casts Woody aside (not hating on why a little girl would do that, and why she would prefer the cowgirl with the horse instead) but to make Woody feel sucky and unwanted.

Can you imagine how pissed Andy would be the next they they meet? Oh I see you still got Jessy and Bullseye! And Buzz! Where's Woody?
And she's like I dunno I lost him. I would be mad. Especially if we're going off the theory that Andy's dad gave it to him.

Anyway. It was a good movie, but it would have been awesome if it was a new set of toys. Make Gabby part of the cast. She was so great.

Everyone in my theater cracked up at the Key joke.

That's such bullshit. And just makes me dislike Bonnie

It's only done to setup a fake hearted "touching" moment.

Disney are a bunch of hacks.

Buzz tells him to gtfo. He was going to be yard sale fodder in a year anyways.

>Wasn't Buzz the second in command after Woody
Different kid, different hierarchy.

T1- Can't have Buzz leave
T2- Can't have Woody leave
T3- Can't have Woody leave again
T4- Everyone is allowed to leave whatever

Hmm..ok.

Worse than iron man. At least there was an irl reason for that.

>It's amazing how Pixar managed to undo their own perfect ending with 3

What was the point of making a 4th anyway when the 3rd one was clearly "The End".

I'm the only one that remember how Jessie was more capable than Buzz in the end of the second movie?

Is this movie any good? I've heard absolutely no one talk about it.

so is gabby gabby actually meant to be a villain? she fucking bonded with forkie right away.

also why is Bo risking her life playing with kids? She's not a toy.

She's more of a Pete like baddie than Lazo. She just wanted to be played with as she's never had a kid before. She wasn't even evil, just smart and selfish for her own needs.

Bo's not a toy, but either is Forky. That's the point of the movie. You don't have to be tabled a toy to be special to kid. Forky's special to Bonnie cause she made him and Bo was special to Andy's sister cause she was her night light.

And I don't think she was playing with the kids, as she was scouting for supplies.

Jessie was as smart as Woody in the movies.

Buzz always got a quirk that "dumbed him down".

Gabby Gabby is a redeemable villian in that its not her fault and things made her that way. Also that trick only applies to female villians/victims

Fuck Modern Disney

>Can you imagine how pissed Andy would be the next they they meet? Oh I see you still got Jessy and Bullseye! And Buzz! Where's Woody?
>And she's like I dunno I lost him. I would be mad.
You'd be an idiot for giving away a family heirloom and expecting it to survive
I mean holy fuck dude giving away means giving away

Pete was right. PETE WAS RIGHT. And the fact that toys can say whatever to the rules, they could have had fun in the museum at night and get out of their boxes. Round Up Gang + Gundams? Well I would have liked to see that.

was she a night light? I thought she was just a porcelain figure that Andy's mom passed down to her daughter. Seemed like a dick move to sell her if she was a memento from the grandma.

Nah she was a figure on a lamp, whose now retroactively a doll.

Pete was right but the others would have gone mad locked up forever in a crystal box.

Yeah she was a lamp figurine which is why she was made of porcelain. Which is also why it's bullshit that they took away her dress, which was clearly always the bottom half of her body, not just a fabric skirt.

Remember little girls, if you have a dress on you're a worthless female that can't do anything. But it you have pants, you can play with the boys and be a strong hero.

Gag.

Jessie would have. Woody would have found some nice Japanese toy to hang with

my point is that I don't see how they could have escaped at night if they were all locked up.

Imagine if we would have gotten a backstory about Bo befriending a doll and then she resorting to using her friend's body after a gruesome accident that left both of them destroyed.

it would have been a nice throwback to Sid's mutant toys, except more tragic and less creepy.

>Jessie would have

Jessie was only afraid of the dark.

Being locked up on a box would have been fine with her if she got to see a bunch of kids every day.

Money

They figured out how to drive an RV. I think they can figure out how to get out of a little glass box even if it was under lock and key.

Pretty sure a japanese toy would have figured out how to get out and unlock the boxes without making it obvious to the humans.

You can't compare hamberder toys like Buzz to japanese toys with brains folded a thousand times.

The Studio Ghibli museum in Japan has no velvet ropes, do not touch signs, or glass cases. They're like one security guard. Everything is out in the open. Nobody touches anything because Japanese people know how to respect other people's shit. Woody and the rest of them would have probably been put on display under a light and that's it.

Isn't Buzz literally made in Japan?

user probably thinks that all japanese museums look like pic related.

Attached: warabekan-toy-museum-tottori-japan-huge-located-city-devoted-exclusively-to-childrens-toys-as-well-a (1300x958, 209K)

Too many of you haven't seen it and it shows. It was a better film than part 3 IMO.

They are retconning her backstory and then some.

Rather than make her a rich bitch who grew up super spoiled and generally a cunt that everyone had to bow down to because of her money and influence, she's now a poor fag who was taken in by a right wing quasi lesbian evil bitch who corrupted Cruella and basically groomed her from sweet and innocent poor gutter trash, to becoming a psychopath who likes skinning puppies

She's gonna get Amnesia and revert to her pre-corrupted self.

Attached: 14.png (896x1300, 457K)

I wear furs. I'm not evil. Why can't a rich lady just have some nice coats and not get a hard time. Sheesh.

3's ending was just about Andy coming in terms with becoming an adult. Woody pretty much represented his childhood and that's why he had to leave him behind.

4th is about Woody realizing that unhappy toys can't make kids happy so he spends most of the movie convincing Forkie to be happy about becoming a toy. And now he's gonna pursue his own happiness while helping a lot more of kids and toys.

nice try shill

Didn't they sorta do something like this in 101 Dalmations before she went off the wagon again?

Do Woody and Bo kiss or have a romantic relationship in 4 or did they sanitize it into being purely platonic?

Attached: 14567876543456.jpg (255x218, 17K)

There were tons of threads on Yea Forums and Yea Forums about being devastated that Bo was just ditched when TS3 came out, you newniggers.

>On second thought, since Bonnie doesn't give a shit anyway, fuck loyalty, acquire female company.
ANDY MADE A GRAVE MISTAKE

They don't kiss, but there is obvious "can't spit it out" situation going on, and despite their conflict, Bo realizes that she just can't help but love the stubborn cowboy and outright says so when her miniature friend rags on him.

Actually, thats been bothering me, how did a porcelain figure get a wardrobe change?

You think museums with priceless collectibles wouldn't have security cams and guards?

There's no need for that. In the first movie she already implied that she slept with Woody.

I think her clothes were just cotton fabric. Her current outfit is just what she was wearing underneath the pink dress.

yeah in the first movies her clothes looked like fabric

I'm just mad about them being too chicken to kill the sheep when they hit the ground.

I was just wondering if this movie decided to undo that and just have them be friends rather than love interests. I'd be pissed if they did, they were cute together.

Attached: 15678976546789.jpg (322x407, 12K)

There are tons of female villains in Disney's catalogue, you reaching faggots.

speak American and learn to greentext you third-world street shitter

>Neck yourself.

Attached: 1561216240848.png (476x356, 108K)

t. woman

yes. after giving speeches about loyalty and the importance toys of being there for their kids, disney decides to do a last minute ass pull and make woody turn his back on his values and friends.

Woody meeting Bo parallels someone meeting their old crush again. They just didn't give us a kiss scene because the mood was meant to be sad with the farewell to the old gang.

t. incel

It's okay, Forky gets a bitch in the end

Well at least Zira died
Granted, she was originally going to choose her demise.

Far as I'm concerned this is fanfiction.

I feel the same way. I like to think of it as an AU in which Bonnie just stops giving a shit about Woody shortly after Andy gave him to her, it just doesn't make any sense.

That would have been as powerful as the trash Part in 3.

Bo lost her sheep.

Why is there no toypussy in this thread?

Attached: PunishedWoody.png (848x634, 161K)

Buzz doesn't have a rainbow sticker on his foot. Forky does. The writing's on the wall.

>A girl preferring to play with girl toys
I'm on your side, but even then I see the logic in that. I'm not mad.

Oh god someone else thought the same thing during that scene

This was honestly the best scene in the whole movie. part of me wishes he would’ve died after getting his voice box taken out to give his sacrifice more weight but hey this is a kids movie

>sequel completely shits on the message of the previous film(s)
>already established male character is made into a stupid asshole to make female character look awesome and amazing
This shit’s getting old.

Attached: 32BB89F0-5F89-43BB-B07F-68BD5E010C26.jpg (333x333, 28K)

>>Make Jessie the leader of Bonnie's/Andy's toys at the end even though she did nothing for the entire movie except hyperventilate and poke some tires, completely passing over Buzz who has more experience and has been there longer

They aren't Andy's toys anymore and she does have more experience as a toy than Buzz, especially as a girl's toy.

>t. INTcel

It is but that's a low bar, being better than shit

jannies seething

Fuck off the toy triceratops was cool

you're just saying that because she's voiced by Kristen Schaal

>weeks

All this dumb plot for weeks? So he hasn't been her fave for weeks and they decided that was a good enough motivation to betray Woody's character? Fuck them, the writers must have been rich kids and don't know how children play.
Didn't someone said Jessie was the favorite? I especially don't buy this now. Kids love to pair similar thematic toys.

Wait, if Gabby’s voice box was broken, why was she able to talk to Woody normally? Wouldn’t it make sense for her to be mute?

Attached: 0B92ACA1-3A4F-4243-B903-E0AC4BA25B95.jpg (1121x917, 128K)

>minorities
we're going to have to unlearn that word as a stand-in for "non-white" eventually

honestly the scene with the lost girl got me the most

The Chinese do it all the time so it's no biggie

Gabby was a shitty psychopath that did not even care about Woody. Notice how she looks at his pull string when asking him his problem. Thst dumb bitch did not care about him and did not need his voice box.

This is way better than the shitty ending he got. He abandons his friends to become a drifter with a woman that is falling a part and sacrifices his voicebox as well.

And? Her voice is sex

Yeah, I liked her little intro where she climbed through her miniature play set. Too bad she didn't serve much of a purpose though.

Also, I wish we got more of those three action figures from the playground. Their high five gag was one of the funniest parts in the movie. That and Forky combing Gabby's hair with the brush turned backwards, then going "Such pretty hair."

She was using Forky as bait but began to like him. At least that's how I interpreted it. They really rushed through a lot of her parts, unfortunately.

>"Hey let my creepy henchmen surgically remove one of your organs for reasons"
>"Okay"

Bonnie's favorite toy of their group was Jessie.

That said Jessie doesnt do anything in the movie and it feels sorta awkward.

They sowed him up perfectly for someone who couldn't form fists and tripped all the time lol. I liked them! I thought they would have a backstory too.

The more I think about it, the more I think that the voice box issue is kinda a huge plot hole. If the toys are always breaking the rules to suit their needs, why can't Gabby just use her actual voice to say stuff? She could have taken her voice box out and whenever someone pulled the string she could say whatever she wanted.

They reminded me of Slappy from Goosebumps.

did you stay past the credits?

That could an interesting side story too. What if you're a toy made for adults but you want a kid but children (and most adults as that lady screamed who flipped the baby carriage over) can't help but find you horrifying?

so what the hell was mcgiggles? why would anyone want such a tiny toy?

Like after all the credits? No, I left after Forky met Popsicley. Was there another scene that I missed?

I dont think they're gonna redeem the villian of Tangled.

She would've had to move her lips for that. There's another scene where Buzz is being put in a cupboard and he blurts out Bonnie's backpack is at the antique shop while his mouth is hidden so no one notices.

They should do a short with Bo and Woody helping NotChucky to find a child, ignoring his true intentions, but somehow managing to defeat him by the end of the story.

Yeah, they struck a good balance between creepy and funny. The weird sounds they made were the best part about them. And I thought the gag where the lady turns over the stroller to find one of them was great.

Captain Caboom high fives the Winter Combat Carol. Good job, little toy Keanu.

Polly Pocket parody. Basically a tiny doll that can be played with and carried around in cases like the one Giggles had

youtube.com/watch?v=gthEMHhS9zI

ARE YOU FORGETTING THIS TIME WHEN WOODY COULD FREELY TALK WITHOUT MOVING HIS LIPS?!!!!

Wow that 20 year old rendering and stiff animation. It's amazing!

Wasn't the hierarchy created based on who is the kid's favorite toy? That would make Jessie the leader since Bonnie favors her to the point of stripping Woody of his badge.

Dolly is Bonnie's favorite. Mayor out ranks Sheriff.

Woody was using his voice box for that. Gabby's broken so she couldn't pull that off.

Some adults keep their toy around as a shelf display or for their kid as a hand me down.

I keep mine in a plastic bag with a zipper in case they need to get out for some fresh air.

Attached: 1559248266999.jpg (1280x961, 315K)

OVA where the Toy Story gang interact with stuck up anime display figmas who think they're better than toys when?

Attached: 4b6e375f3d824c3fa735fed0215c7bc0.jpg (350x386, 24K)

Maybe he was speaking through his functioning voicebox? The one that Gabby doesn't have? So if she tried that trick it would probably still come out just as garbled.

I keep my pikachu doll on my shelf next to my bed. Had the little fucker since like 04/05

Attached: 20190622_213449.jpg (4032x1960, 2.05M)

t. underage who doesn't know Mighty Max and Polly Pocket

Oh you're right.

Not him, but I remember having a dino egg full of tiny dinos. Is that a "polly pocket" spin-off merch?

This movie wasn't very good... The first three are masterpieces in animation, this was just forgettable and not nearly as funny or charming. Pixar has honestly kind of lost it, of all the films they've done the last 9 or so years since Toy Story 3 only Coco and Finding Dory were actually good.

that's cute

not the pic, obviously

post feet

>implying acceptance of something so huge happens so easily
How many life-changing decisions have you ever made where having second thoughts however brief never happened? Woody dealt with things the way a lot of people realistically would ironically enough

No idea, but possible. Could even have been Mighty Max, there were all kinds of monsters and occasionally dinosaurs involved in those. I had most of them and I remember a T-Rex one and Velociraptor one at least.

When has Buzz NOT been dumb?

>this much autism over not understanding the human reaction of having second thoughts
hoo boy

On one hand you Woody is ok with it at the end of 3, sure. But then 4 is him now living with that outcome and, oh look, it's not like how it used to be. I think he's allowed to still cling to Andy. He loves Bonnie, but that doesn't mean he's going to forget the past 17 years with Andy over a few months.

Yes he let Andy go. But does that mean he kinda wants to go back now that he's starting to collect dust bunnies and Jessie has his badge? Yeah.

It seems to vary from toy to toy. In Wheezy's case, his squeeker was directly attached to his mouth so when it broke, his speaking ability was affected. In cases like Woody or Buzz, their sound features are separate from their mouths so I guess they act as secondary areas from which they can speak out of as well.

>You're a cop too
I liked that moment.

I agree with your sentiment but Finding Dory is the most bland, forgettable, worthless entry they've made, I'm astonished you listed it as a positive example

Of course they fell for it. Angry white dudes always take the bait.

Fix your reddit spacing

I mean, he did move on from Andy.

But he's not just going to forget him.

I mean, thats true and al lbut she's a kid and she's gonna do it anyway.

Wrong race retard

he have big feet

Anti sjw arent real either then, thats nice

I hated her. She felt like a checklist of "strong independent woman" trope. And that's not some, "Haha I hate her cause I hate womyn" thing because I thought Gabby Gabby was awesome.

No, since he left willingly. He is part of a moving carnival where he helps other toys who want an owner find one.

I didn't understand the inner voice shit at all. Why the fuck would Buzz, after YEARS, not know what a conscience is?

No

here's a kek

Yeah I think they said that. They were talking about why the mechs in the Galaxy Toy Store weren't alive like the other toys. The mechs were being controlled by toy heartless inside them

THISSSS. LIterally everyone in my theater was expecting those sheep to shatter

Oh yay. They're doing the bit where they scream at each other.
Fuck's sake.

Youre a retard

Anyone else feel like they dropped the ball on Dolly in this one? The beginning of the movie set up that she had the leader role in Bonnie's room like how Woody did in Andy's room but then that gets dropped since it's never touched on again.

I would've liked to see her take more part in coming up with ideas with what the gang in the RV should do.

Attached: dolly-personnage-toy-story-3-02.jpg (1920x1080, 368K)

That's how all those buckets end up

>actually watched this in a theater
Why did I do that?

They had to Force Jessie into being that so that she'd have a "reason" to succeed Woody in the end.

That's the biggest problem with the whole film. Setups that were "supposed to" feel something for.

But there is no establishment. Like if the last episode of Woody's Roundup it was hinted that he'd retire and Jessie would take his place for another show. Yea that maybe could work.

But we don't get that.

He's the typical Matriarch. You don't see Angela Merkel showing off her power like Putin does.

Gothel Redemption is coming, she'll have rebelling for some reason that was just or something and her getting snared by the magic will be due to her trying to protect people or some such bullshit.

If they'll bend over backwards to redeem those who's names are straight up evil. I don't see it as a stretch.

at first i thought that the sheep shared a body because they broke and Bo had to put them back together with pieces of each other. Then I went back and noticed that they were always a freak of nature.

Attached: 1557717460403.gif (280x207, 1.1M)

>they didn't have the balls to shatter the sheep during the antique store escape
Fucking pussies

Porcelain confirmed Toy Story's Adamantium.

you just KNOW the real reason he stayed

Attached: 1561191897632.jpg (1280x1072, 430K)

Attached: IMG_1867.jpg (320x180, 18K)

Define how it's meaningfully wrong or shut up

Shut the fuck up, that wasn’t in the movie

Attached: IMG_1868.png (640x360, 367K)

Attached: betty_babe.png (711x739, 202K)

DAMN, ralph looks like *THAT*

it means you have a small white penis

I think the message was "Be yourself". The camera cuts to Keanu saying super slow so retards would understand. It clearly went over your head.

Toy Story sucks without John Lasseter at the helm

Attached: gettyimages-615677072_-_h_2017.jpg (928x523, 82K)

Never watched WiR2, what happened

It was cool to hear Randy start up after forgetting about him. And then the end didn't have Lasseter and I was like huh...weird.

This music makes me sad. Like, you know it's uplifting, but you feel it trying to lift your heavy heart after TS3's ending, and you feel it struggling and straining.

>You're now aware that Woody was told to check his privilege so he gave Gabby the voicebox

She felt like what Rey was intended to be.

Bonnie didn't like Woody.
Bonnie was just a rebound and Woody didn't see it.

This is all fine, EXCEPT that Bonnie just throwing Woody in the fucking closet kind of undermines the entire emotional ending at TS3. Even if it makes sense for Woody's character arc to explore this emotional journey, all it does is make the audience go, "Oh fuck off, Woody should've gone to college with Andy". Andy gave a big sentimental speech about taking good care of this heirloom and Bonnie lets it collect dust. This isn't years after Andy parted with Woody, this is like, maybe 7 months at the most.

>first movie Woody and Buzz are separated from their friends
>second movie Woody gets separated from his friends
>third movie Woody is separated from his friends
>fourth movie Woody separates himself from his friends

Thor Ragnarok

no u

rent free

Have sex.

I mean it’s easier to get around in pants than a big poofy ass dress.

Wait what? I don’t remember that

What

Which Key joke?

was totally with him when he said this, then the movie pretended like he said something wrong, then they he was right.

what a confusing shitfuck of a message. This movie fucking blew god damn

Attached: 1550441780060.png (275x275, 126K)

What's this about? Sauce?

Little girls or kids in general move on quick.
I bought my little bro a Drain Fafnir Beyblade for his birthday. Got stolen at school shortly after. Didn't care anymore.

Anyway, it'd be funny if Andy found out she "lost" Woody after the struggle he had to pass him to her.

At what point can a toy be broken down to where it's no longer sentient? The leg/fishing line hybrid Sid made in the first movie had it's own sentience/personality.

Is there a legless Barbie doll still around wondering where its missing legs are?

Attached: 3457897.jpg (125x121, 2K)

All this Bonnie hate is insane, she's barely starting kindergarten. Are you all seriously seething at the fact that a small child plays with her toys in an erratic fashion and jumps from new thing to new thing quickly?

Based anons. So did I.

And he was talking about the voice actor for a cartoon

All movies are fake...

Not to mention he gets paid to destroy toys.

this kids especially little kids go though stuff pretty fast

They're not annoying.

Wrong thread, user.
Luffy best boi.

Gabby was the incel
>Waits around for things to happen to her
>obsessed with one kid as her waifu
>thinks fixing one thing will make her appealing to a kid

She only changed when she accepted rejection and put herself out there again.

Don't know if I was the only one; but I really thought of Goosebumps when the dummies surrounded them and a grandfather clock went off. Gave me Coo Coo clock of doom vibes.

Glad I'm not the only one who wants to see figmas or nendoroids out of this franchise.
Some kaiju would be sick too. Take the toys to a Japansese toy shop or antique.

>Toy Story: Trouble in Tokyo

>crashing this ship

Do you know why she's getting hated? It's because the franchise title is Toy Story. The toys are the characters we care for most. We want to see them treated better and be accepted and cherished. The viewers as intended sympathize with the toys. So anyone who hurts the toy characters, unless they're unlikable bastards like Lotso, is not going to be seen as good.

When Harmony rejected Gabby Gabby with a simple "ehh" my heart sank. I felt it was coming, but I still wasn't ready.

Attached: 1437115866145.png (411x411, 312K)

I thought she was a little shit. But it's completely logical for any kid to get bored of a toy and discard them.
I think kids are just shit in general.

>Gabby has a sexy voice
>check the VA

Oh my! What would you all recommend from her body of work?!

Attached: 2011-09-16-Christina_Hendricks1Leslie_Hasslerhuff_post.jpg (490x660, 206K)

Gabby deserved it. What I found hilarious is that earlier in the film that exact Harmony girl preferred Woody and actually legitimately played. I really wish the scenes were done in reverse order so that it STUNG Gabby to see this cowboy doll be accepted by her preferred human.

I saw that coming too. Poor bitch.

I think why Bonnie earned her hatebase is her personality in Toy Story 3. In there she was intentionally looking for a cowboy doll and found Woody. She played with Woody and Woody got the impression she's a wholesome kid, someone who Woody could trust his other toy friends to as well as join them. In comes Toy Story 4's intro and turns out she's not at all what she seemed. So that jarring shock to the viewer's system is why she's getting hated.

Compare that to Andy who accepted Jessie and Bullseye and kept them for years. And true Andy and Bonnie have different personalities, but the end result is still that Bonnie is unlikable.

How would Woody handle Happy Time Harry?

Attached: hthgas.gif (480x361, 2.89M)

>*pull string* You're my favorite deputy!

Attached: 59794723_122953242241242_6463421314115962315_n.jpg (1080x1350, 227K)

So did Bo gut R/C to ride his corpse?

Attached: spin_prod_115395201.jpg (333x333, 20K)

>This film blew

Never realized this. It didn’t show what happened to RC anyways.

I was thinking his scene in the rain was when they lost him. Sad if it would've been.

I don't understand why Bonnie is treating Woody this way from the reports? Didn't she love Woody in the third film? Her eyes even lit up when she saw the toy and enthusiastically said "there's a snake in my boot!" Having her just throw him away after being sorta meh to the other toys gave her makes no sense, and it actually kinda angers me because Woody could've just been handed down to Andy's kids where he would be appreciated. Doesn't this also contradict the messages that have been told for 24 years now? What are kids supposed to learn from these conflicting messages?

I was given a remote control car by the son of my mom's best friend when I was 5, and I treasured that thing until accidentally breaking it's axle when I was 13. Despite no longer being usable, I still kept it because it had been his for years before he gave it to me. I feel like the heart of the series was dropped to force a plot that was unneeded in this case. Another case of "subverting expectations" for no damn reason and not benefiting at all from it.

It's a movie

Truth really is circumstantial

Ralph is got cucked by Vanellope
Woody reunited his love and found his new mission to fulfill his empty life.

>Bonnie is a worthless peace of shit who ripped off Woody's Sheriff badge and gave it to Jessie
Inexcusable.

kill yourself slag

Mad Men

She's a fictional kid. They don't have to write her to be a realistic little shit.

So did this movie touch upon the idea of what exactly makes toy come to life or whatever

Somewhat. Toys are inherently alive in this world. Forky's confusion over how he's a toy is lightly explained that he is considered a toy by Bonnie so that makes him one.