Need help with writing a character

hello co, i need help with writing a female fantasy character, will you help me?

Attached: IMG_4177.jpg (600x840, 37K)

Okay, what’s your basic outline of her?

make her vagina talk and quote Freddy Got Fingered.

If it's for a comic you're also drawing, you probably wanna go to /hyw/, otherwise

Sure, state your problem, don't forget to fill out the questionnaire.

give her big titties that talk and quote freddy got fingered

Why do cocksuckers like OP think Yea Forums is just a dumping ground for whatever inane bullshit comes into their head? There's boards for this you dumbass, and Yea Forums isn't one of them.

Remember that by drawing attention to the fact that she’s a woman means you’ve failed before even beginning

Give her a thick pube bush that talks and quotes Freddy Got Fingered.

thanks, you guys are so helpful, my basic outline of her is that she is some kind of villain, but i am not sure what her motivations are yet

she is an undead girl with satanic powers, she can set things on fire with her mind and also control other people's minds, she also exudes an aura of rot and death around her so living things die when they come in contact with her general presence

she was brutally murdered by her husband so when she came back to life as a zombie she was very revengeful, when she came back to life she also lost her sense of fear, the only things she can feel now is a mix of euphoria and fatalism

however i feel like if i write her as a generic crazed villain in my story she will come off as not as threatening, how can i make this character more threatening to the main characters?

What the fuck does this shit have to do with a comic or a cartoon?

Okay I got it. You should make sure she has a penis that is capable of human speech and it speaks lines from that Tom Green's movie.

who are your main characters?

dont know what the questionaire is lol, her main purpose in the story is to attack the heroes, she and one of our heroes get locked in a psychic battle

i am writing a story that might end up as a comic or webseries depending on the types or perspectives i get from people about the creative process

Take it to

She should demoralize the heroes by speaking in a demonic voice quotes from Freddy Got Fingered.

well the story im currently working takes place in an apocalyptic dystopia, its a science fantay, there has been a viral outbreak and shit

the main protag is a dominican guy named jaden, he is a passive protagonist, he is looking for a little girl on a hostile alien planet, he is a combat medic who was forced by his organization to take the mission even though he did not want to actually go on it and has a very grim and pessimistic view on his survival chances

he has a bright personality but becomes upset easily in a crisis, he can be easily seen as coward because he frequently abandons his teammates when the situation becomes too intense, his arc is about learning to man up to protect this little girl named alex who is essential to curing the virus as she is immune

Okay, I'm not sure how to help you with the villain girl, but the little girl with immunity should absolutely have a demonic tail that talks and quotes freddy got fingered.

well plot twist the little girl is one of the main villain's daughters so ill keep that idea in mind

>not sure what motivations are

That is the BIGGEST aspect of character writing. When a villain has a motivation, you can work backward to see how they will accomplish their goal which is probably the biggest part of determining how scary they are.

>however i feel like if i write her as a generic crazed villain in my story she will come off as not as threatening, how can i make this character more threatening to the main characters?

That is not always the case, what makes a character threatening is how the affect the other characters. But also don't mistake that for an excuse to just making them a typical crazed villain. Sometimes creatures with very few motivations can be scarier than the edgiest villain but you have to be able to frame it in ways that play to a general or specific human fear like fear of the unknown etc while accounting for narrative purpose and limitations. An example would be writing a character more as a force of nature or an entity with rather vague limits but those kinds of villains are sometimes best left as one offs and not the main villain due to their mystery or being intentionally unbeatable by the characters.

In the case with your satanic girl character, I'd probably watch stuff like the Exorcist movie and pay attention to how the demon possessed girl worries the other characters in the movie. A lot of it comes down to unpredictability rather than just setting things on fire and just possessing people willy nilly. The creepier depictions of beings with satanic powers are typically marked by a lot of subtly and vagueness in backstory, what they can do, and when the entity does something. The demon in exorcist may have just wanted to torture the girl it was in and those around it but the way it did it and how it was executed was the key.

make her a seductress who cockteases/blue balls male characters to do stuff for her.

if i make this a thing someday user would you like to fuck her?

thanks, this is really informative and will help me out when i finish writing her character

she is meant to look very grostesque and disturbing like the revenants in resident evil revalations 2, and despite that she is somewhat capable of human speech. she is chasing the heroes because she believes they can help her find her husband (who is still alive btw). her husband is actually still looking for her because he believes she may still be alive and wants to study her like a lab rat. i guess the scary part is that when the heroes eventually kill her her husband becomes their next enemy and desires use them as experiments instead.

Attached: IMG_4186.jpg (360x450, 25K)

Take away her eyes. Say they got destroyed or whatever. That way you can have her face directions but never have her actually looking at anything. Same things with you main character, when they look at her mangled face they never get a look at her eyes to tell what her emotions are.

btw, the name of the story is probably going to be called cloud sapphire or something like that because its the name of a important planet in the series,
it is the home of a city that is very futuristic looking, and plus some characters are able to manipulate sapphire and other jewels as well

Attached: IMG_4206.jpg (450x450, 46K)