youtube.com/watch?v=gFlfTWUQKkM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bg-F99UVEKs
youtube.com/watch?v=yOL-EJZjmp0
youtu.be/G3-3rK29ti4
youtu.be/TXRs99APIzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HONEY YOU MEAN HUNK-CULES

I KNOW RIGHT!??? ITS JUST VEGAS

BLACK GUY, WOMAN GET IN HERE--IVE SEEN AN IRREGULARITY!

Attached: critic.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

>you have to dislike X because Y cringy e-celeb likes it!
Cancer

AND THEN ALONG CAME ZEUS!

Okay were there any Disneycembers that Doug was unironically right on?

Ghibli Disneycember

You're the reason Yea Forums sucks so much

I prefer Herculad.

Attached: artworks-000468560154-3x6pxe-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 28K)

>Disliking Disney's Hercules

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 37K)

You can recognize that something is flawed and still enjoy it. It's got a weak story and character arcs, but it's also got some of the best songs and visual designs of the Disney Renaissance, and of course James Woods as the second most entertaining Disney villain of all time after Eartha Kitt.

GET IN COSTUME.

Based Man lets women get molested at his company, gives no fucks

What's so bad about Hercules? It's not great but it's not terrible. Like a lot of Disney movies coming of their Renaissance it has moments of being shit but more moments of being good. Also Hades.

good bit
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo4gPrk0_10

I saw a video keep popping up in my recommended of someone who liked like that nostalgia chick, is it some sort of fad to hate on Hercules amongst them?

How come no one ever mentions Nestolgia Chicks video on the movie?

Hercules was an alpha male, that's all you need to know

because it has Greece look like VEGAS!

It's amazing that despite relying on bathroom humor and swearing, James is actually able to give exact details of what he's reviewing instead of just yelling and having several stupid minute-long sketches.

I mean just compare his reviews of Ernest Scared Stupid and Jingle All the Way to Doug's.

Attached: c6b.jpg (680x256, 33K)

Not all of Nerd's new content is that good, either. Drake of 99 Dragons review was just lackluster and it seemed like he couldn't come up with a funny enough ending.

>>

>makes a month dedicated to The Mouse
>does nothing but complain about the The Mouse

shoot yourself

HONEY YOU MEAN HA HA

James definitely has his misses but on the whole that user you replied to is kind of right; compared to Doug, James can give more accurate details.

Fpbp

Nostalgia Chick seems to like it as a guilty pleasure at least. Hades may or may not a husbando for her.

sounds pretty based to me

As a whole? That's kind of hard to pin down, but honestly Disneycember is probably the best stuff he's done to date. Anything where it's just Doug talking and not ranting is easily his best content.

Hey, Critic, it’s me! I’m Malcolm! I’m a nice guy!

Pretty spot on with Lilo & Stitch but it wasn’t exactly a hot take.

youtube.com/watch?v=KznZcK7ksf4

WHATS GOING ON

>the nerd
>having a full head of hair
>imfuckingplying

>Nostalgia Critic

Attached: artworks-000113639747-9zp8h8-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 23K)

You've been making this thread, instead of watching Atop the Fourth Wall hmmm

Attached: HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.webm (640x360, 1.21M)

Incredibly based, holy fucking shit, this first post, is indeed, the best post

WE'RE NOT

What are some Yea Forums that fries the coke?

Attached: frying_the_coke_meme_by_sandman_ivan-d3eguna.jpg (900x563, 48K)

Was her baby a beautiful hot mess once they scrapped it out of her?

>Liking things
Disgusting

Something something Vegas

But if Aladdin takes place when Hercules was young, and people believe Aladdin takes place in a post-Apocalyptic future instead of the past, then it means Hercules takes place in a post-post Apocalyptic future.

IT IS I, THE LIGHTBRINGER

i mean, they have things like credit cards, soda, and modern shoes ion the movie so it could explain those.

GET HIM OUTTA HERE TAKE HIS JACKET DON'T GIVE HIM HIS JACKET

Attached: 1480097652227.png (245x226, 79K)

Nah, Lindsay likes it. She calls it "Disney's Beautiful Hot Mess". She points out where it fell short, and where she thought their messaging kinda got lost inside its own asshole, but she genuinely derives joy from the film. "It's flawed, but I still like it" is a fairly common response to Disney movies, honestly.

Just like here?

And then along came fpbp!

never fails to put a smile on my face

Attached: 1554520448788.jpg (516x516, 41K)

*proceeds to beat up guy dressed as the director*

>Disney's Hercules

Attached: 9344ec1e2362191774643fb1598a86e6.jpg (500x680, 103K)

Attached: 20190621_204806.jpg (1311x959, 677K)

Doug seems like he'd be a funny guy to hang with if nothing else.

>>

youtube.com/watch?v=ll5NAC1Msyc

Other way around, Douge hates Hercules.

Does anyone not legitimately on the spectrum take Douge seriously?

Attached: JewWario.png (750x562, 492K)

Oneyplays ruined TGTWG threads

Attached: IMG_20181211_202530.jpg (851x726, 61K)

Who?

I remember Doug hating 2016 Ghostbusters for shitting on its own humor all the time.

yeah I don't get it either. The movie is perfect in my eyes. I know Lindsey Ellis likes it but she still lists faults to the movie. But I don't see how her problems with the movie are problems, the movie to me just has a lot of charm.

What if, to show how crazy he was, the Nostalgia Critic ate a fistful of maggots?

Based and gospelpilled

youtu.be/gJbeln4loR8

There was a good douge thread on Yea Forums recently

Everything was good about it, except that bullshit with Meg

Meg is one of the best parts of the movie, the fuck you talking about

Based

This

Disney Hercules have one of the most beautiful and unique character designs, it deserves more love.

Ellis definitely likes it, she was just pointing out the storytelling flaws which are valid. The issues Hercules shares is a lot of the same ones Hunchback shares, and they mostly stem from Aladdin's success.

No one ever took TGTWG threads seriously, was always full of shitposting and rumours

People who "theorycraft" about Disney cartoons should be fucking killed

suck my balls

Attached: the iconic hercules cup.png (357x600, 288K)

>WAAAAH MUST MURDER PEOPLE
Cry more, brainlet

This, OneyPlays was just more fuel for the flame that is shitposting about TGWTG/Channel Awesome cringe

What if Trump walked in to make a announcement and the AT4W theme played.

Maybe her character and every single seen she was in by herself. But whenever they put her with anyone in a scene was flat out garbage.

WE'RE NOT DOING THE SUPERVILLAIN SHUFFLE
>does the supervillain shuffle

THIS GREEN SCREEN COST ME 200 K

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeKXr8bmXMw

youtube.com/watch?v=DSrTRgl0Ps0

youtube.com/watch?v=DZuzZIirRus

I wouldn't call it perfect, but perfection is overrated anyways. The film is enjoyable and that's all it needs to be.

Were TGWTG threads ever good to begin with?

That was Hulk.

Good

>it's horrible and shit but i like it
You realize this is just shitting on it while deflecting any criticism and any fan backlash right?

>Mike Matei
>Good reputation

>hating Motherfucker Mike Matei
you can shut up now

Attached: F21B564F-BDD8-4B8E-8D81-1C6246DECAF5.gif (300x186, 1007K)

I DONT GET IT!!!

Attached: 1485461721883.jpg (692x969, 49K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cYkndjZDhDo

Im going to need a drink for this one

Attached: where did he purchase that magic gun anyways.png (1311x768, 1.11M)

He almost exclusively dislikes everything.
He even hated The Mummy.

My one criticism with the film is that the gods at the end all end up looking like bitches, even Zeus.

He said good stuff about The Great Mouse Detective

youtube.com/watch?v=i0A4RDT6v1Y

im melvin and im a really nice guy

it's my 2nd favorite movie tho

I don't watch NC, isn't acting silly and over-acting the entire shtick? Don't people watch him for this shit?

>Disney Hercules was just Superman
No wonder the Greeks hated this unoriginal tripe

what did he say about my lilo and stitch

WHEN THE WORLD WAS GOO

It's Malcolm. Melvin is a completely different part of the TGWTG lore.

it was funny until he ran into the bathroom

Whatever happened to the 200k? Whatever happened to their site? I haven't given a fuck in years.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT CCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD???????

Attached: doug.png (624x670, 620K)

>the cats don't dance video that starts with a net neutrality psa
that sure aged like the finest vintage vinegar

He’s talking about Melvin Doo

just because she's hot doesn't mean she isn't a useless character

He basically said that Stitch, Jumba, and Pikley were unnecessary and the movie should've been a drama about a dysfunctional family
(I'm not making this up)

Attached: knee.png (581x435, 341K)

He said that the sister dynamic was easily the strongest part of the movie. I'd agree with him in that regard.

>WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE VEGAS???

AAAAAAAHHH
BUILD THAT WALL!

Attached: 1905158F-D618-40D7-B490-CF50E11D2818.png (1680x1050, 761K)

>Linkara, you're a poopy puffer?
>Yeperoo!

The Red Letter Media guys aren't weirdo fags, don't waste your time with the Doug guy.

I saw Doug on TV last night. His video of him quitting his old job was on one of those comedic clipshows.

Cringe.

>Disney’s Hercules
>an alpha male
Fucking idiot. Disney’s Hercules was a sentimental fuckboy for most of the film. He could barely speak to women and was naive, childish and dopey. He’s basically a Rule 63 typical Disney Princess.

Her hotness is actually a plot point.
That always blows.

This loser got involved in a sex scandal and can't manage a team. Lol.

>Sonic Cartoon
>Sonic tricks robots by pointing and saying "I'm over there!"
>IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! HE SAYS HES OVER THERE BUT HE'S RIGHT HERE! HOW DID THE ROBOT FALL FOR THAT?!?

>show has a very minor joke only adults would understand
>WHAT?! THEY SAID THAT IN A KID'S SHOW?! DON'T THEY KNOW CHILDREN WATCH THIS?!

>Vidya about a blue hedgehog fighting a caricature of Teddy Roosevelt
>THE CARTOON NEEDS TO BE SERIOUS!

>wacky, nonsensical Mario cartoon
>THEY FIGHT OVER A PASTA TANKER!!!!@#$#%#$%

Attached: NostalgiaCritic.png (1366x768, 562K)

Did you want to go over his Sailor Moon review too?

Excellent. Thank you.

Never watched that one, actually. What's in it?

He's more akin to a professional athlete than Superman

God I love this fucking movie

He keeps calling her jail bait and misses every point of the show, he also only does the first episode so a lot of things he screams about are fixed later on, really it comes off that he did little to no research on the character or the creator and just screamed out "Japan age of consent!" jokes over and over

Sounds like him. He tends to go for the cheap shot every time. Why else would he pick on low-hanging fruit like Care Bears and Pound Puppies?

Ok, I could see Pleakley being unnecessary, but fuck outta here with the other two.

>Oneyplays saved TGTWG threads
Fify

He does it, so you don't have to.

Attached: 1321038223573.jpg (720x540, 77K)

Anyone still watches NC unironically?
Even ironically how can anyone stand him anymore? he has the energy of an airhorn

Attached: 1321821162763.jpg (582x480, 41K)

Hercules does what Nintendurcules...

Hercules durcules what
Nintendurculisn't.

>mfw it looks like Vegas

Attached: 121316EE-9D91-4999-AECC-43537F8C5817.jpg (180x180, 6K)

>mfw it's a bat credit card

Attached: dougwalker.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>says the movie has flaws
>"it's horrible and shit herp derp"

Attached: facepalm.png (365x243, 92K)

Fuck his distaste for Hercules, bashing Prince of Egypt is his real crime.

Only sub-humans like Greeks hate Hercules.

I'm surprised Yea Forums even slightly likes or references oney stuff
I assumed it belonged to the "board collective hates it cause it's popular" category

Oney is a sell out but Oneyplays gets a free pass because it is the closest thing we have to Sleepycast any more.

Hercules is one of Disney's best animated movies. I would put it above Lion King and around Aladdin for me. Hercules also has the best songs from the action "zero to hero" to even the romantic "You're in love".

Hell I even enjoyed Danny Devito's song.

wasnt there a sleepcast recently like 2 weeks ago?
Also I only really listen to oneyplays if zach or tomar are on, why is oney a sell out?

Absolutely fucking based.

Attached: JUDY2720.jpg (210x240, 14K)

>why is oney a sell out?
>Stopped animating completely to do let's plays for a living, something he previously shat on people for doing
Text book selling out. Also Zach is one of the only reasons to watch. He's the only one that can get Chris to take off his filter. The shit they talk about when Zach is on compared to when he's not is abhorrent and I fucking love it.

His Pound Puppies review was kinda funny. I do remember thinking him doing three (3) entire Care Bears movies was pretty pathetic though.

I like NC because every time I see him I get reminded of shad's pre-hentai comics. those were actually good

Attached: Nostalgia_Critic_Meets_His_Fans.jpg (850x1819, 663K)

It's a fictional movie.
By that definition the whole thing is unnecessary.

>Oney is a sell out
Piss off, the guy is just doing lets plays to pay the bills, doesnt make him a sellout

Hes using the money to fund his passion projects too, bowlbo looks like it could be interesting

Interesting.

I'd say the experiments were the strongest part.

My all-time least favorite piece of CA content will always be that "ARE CARTOONS THE BEST THEY'VE EVER BEEN?" where he just spends twenty minutes sucking off Gravity Falls and Steven Universe, very obviously just to stay relevant with 2014-era tumblr kiddos.

The unfunny skits and endless catchphrase yelling are cringe, but that video is his only content that legitimately aggravates me.

Attached: jorb.png (300x240, 29K)

>nobody talking about herculad
He was easily the best part of Hercules.

Despite “Nostalgia” being in the name, why does he harp over the newest shows and movies? AVGN hasn’t gone further than the Xbox360 I believe

>Hey Mr. Walker. Your name implies you review films the audience finds nostalgic. Do they really need to hear about a film that just came out and look on it as nostalgia. Kind of goes against your concept of the character
> Oh well. Plot hole

Doug tends to have his jokes drags on for way too long, I mean, the moment where he screams and get angry are not really funny but he is always making things worse by having it last for more than 15 seconds

He used to stick to content made before a certain period, but he started doing newer stuff mainly because he was running out of old stuff people would care about.

Hell, they open the movie describing how Earth got its shit wrecked by the Titans. It's more plausible the more you think about it.

What else fits in VegasVerse? Aside from Emperor's New Groove, obviously

Attached: DisneyApocalypse.png (1267x713, 881K)

>makes funny joke
>it's genuinely good
>lingers
>takes it further immediately ruining it
>then milks it even longer to the point of discomfort
>silence during which he holds a stupid expression as if its finally over
>makes one last stupid comnent

Because why wouldn't it?

No he didn't, he said the family crisis between Lilo and her sister was so strong that whenever if returned to the aliens it was disappointing. But he also acknowledged that he shouldn't complain about what a movie isn't, only what it is.

I like Lilo and Stitch a lot, but my main problem with it is that it feels as if it went through heavy editing at some point and wasn't pieced back together properly. At the start of the movie it's made very clear that the aliens have no idea what Earth is. They mispronounce it, and become shocked there is an island (Hawaii) for Stitch to land on. The head alien and her people know so little about the insignificant planet that they have to call in an expert who knows about it because its a habitat for an endangered species: mosquitoes. Near the end of the movie, the scientist and his mosquito expert switch to Stitches side for no reason (it's literally resolved with an 'okay!' when Stitch requests help, after they'd violently tried capturing him). After this, the head alien personally recognizes Bubbles (a social worker human being on Lilo's case) as a secret agent who was involved with Roswell, despite having no idea what Earth was at the start of the movie. All taken together it's really jarring and its clear the script was heavily redone after it was too late.

The wall of souls?

This faggot and his boys destroyed spoony. He was a loser but fuck as soon as he gotmin tow with TGWTG and that ginger guy he was shaggiing it all went down hill.

Spoony destroyed himself.

>little child from the sky gets adopted by poor farmers, finds out he has "special powers", moves to the big city, falls in love with a headstrong danger prone woman, and saves the day
Literally just Superman

he made them better.

bretty gud

I used to hate knowing that this guy still makes a comfortable living even after his circle of Z-list internet celebs jumped ship.

But now I don't, because I know he's going to die the slow death, and eventually something is going to drop that'll make him Projared levels of fucked.

But the story and character arcs were fine.

What the fuck could he possibly have wrong with Prince of Egypt?

Nostalgia Critic being successful while decent writers and comedians starge is proof that we live in a lapsarian world.

NC pretends to hate stuff just to make a buck. Last time I checked he was shitting on Mary Poppins Returns and taking Drop Dead Fred too seriously to get the point.

Attached: 1491983375684.png (640x478, 431K)

i bet he thinks the idea of making a movie based on the bible is retarded therefore the whole movie is trash and makes no sense.

But isn't she jailbait?

fuck off doug.

youtube.com/watch?v=-6eAuNcfrx8

This is bashing?

I can't take anybody over the age of 35 who can actually stomach watching modern cartoons seriously.

HE HUUURRLLED HIS THUNDERBOLTS

But ISN'T she?

One of my least favorites, After Earh, has one of those. When Mini Will Smith’s suit turned black, he said “I like it, but I think it’s something bad”. Doug went on a massive rant about how dumb he Line was and has a skit with him and the one chick being soldiers complimenting the enemies’ uniform.

The only joke of his that I remember fondly is "Sparkle, Sparkle, Sparkle!"

Yes, I do. I never got what people saw in Pocahontas or Hunchback though.

e-celeb threads are cancer. This is now a doubles thread.

Attached: Chemo 354.jpg (229x251, 19K)

Attached: Chemo 353.jpg (229x251, 19K)

/thread

Attached: Chemo 352.jpg (229x251, 19K)

Attached: Chemo 351.jpg (229x251, 19K)

Attached: Chemo 349.jpg (229x251, 19K)

he literally said prince of egypt was a wonderful film that was better than ten commandments

Embarrassing

Attached: 447.jpg (601x601, 19K)

Fuck, I'm a retard. I think it was El Dorado he didn't like.

HE ZAPPED

on a tangentially related note: The creepypasta Mario paint Doug was the best thing Oneyplays have every done and it will never be topped

El dorado was fucking trash

great work ethic

It'll be out when it's out he says, it'll be out when it's out...
>breathes in
And we LIKE that, it'll be out when it's out...

Oh my god they have to cast doug to be ghiaccio for the [as] dub for jojo part 5

Attached: 50330-1129689590.png (416x452, 207K)

Nonono,Aron Hanson is a sellout,even though oney stopped making cartoons he still held on to his roots

I knew someone in high school who hated it because there wasn't enough rape.

That crazy Irish bastard took Nostalgia Critic to another level, literally another dimension. Even Doug thanks him for it
youtube.com/watch?v=9gwmDC0_m4U

Attached: Doug.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>Oney is a sell out
Eat my spic dick bitch. Oney is not Arin Hanson He's got a game in the works, he has produced music for a video game, and then he has Oneyplays, basically the only good LetsPlay out there.

>that sad version of the theme
dying

can someone post the my little pony best gamer i know song

He's not a sellout, he's making a game and producing music, and I think he may have worked on Nightmare Cops, the man is NOT Arin Hanson, and unlike Arin, his GF is a qt 3.14.
>Also Zach is one of the only reasons to watch.
I love Zach but the other ones he's been having on are great. Cory's stupidity transcends into pure fucking genius whenever he's on OP
>That fucking "dad finds gay porn on my computer" story
youtube.com/watch?v=BqJloslWuFk
youtube.com/watch?v=gFlfTWUQKkM

Attached: Doug2.jpg (1200x675, 78K)

Chris is basically a fucking anti-Arin if we're honest. Instead of becoming a sellout closet tranny drama queen stuck so far up his own ass, he's as real and honest as they come. Every time someone thinks there's actual drama going on or whatever it's always proven to be total bullshit. And instead of ghosting on his fanbase who came to him for his NG stuff he's actually been working on projects, music and whatnot. I wish him all the best.

Drink Bread, he actually said that cartoon girls are ugly as sh*t unlike Anime girls who are better than real women, he actually said so.

Attached: HurledHisThunderbolt.png (1280x720, 145K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bg-F99UVEKs

youtube.com/watch?v=yOL-EJZjmp0

AAAAAAWWWWW

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAHHHHHAHHAHHHHAAAAAAAAA

Attached: choir.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

LOCKED THOSE FUCKERS IN A VAULT

That's pretty fucking based

Attached: Ikumi Nakamura Happy.jpg (1400x1400, 197K)

Dumb mobile poster.

HONEY YOU MEAN PASSWORDS!

Attached: i've_seen_an_irregularity.webm (1280x738, 2.02M)

"FUCKING BUBBLES!"

That is just shallow and pedantic.

HONEY YOU MEAN PRESS X/START TO SELECT

AVGN fits him better tho

>nasty cock slut

>Drink Bread

What did he mean by this?

Lindseys plothole count is true though. There is no way that the God of the underworld who has a fucking soul counter wouldn't realize that guy who he wants dead is actually alive.

I had a high school teacher who disliked it because of how far afield it was from the actual mythology, but I never cared much about that. I think it's a great action comedy. An adaptation it is not, but you can't hate something for what it isn't.

He didn't check because he assumed and wanted to believe he finally Hercules. How the fuck is that a plothole?

Win, you got an audible chuckle from me

Lindsay Ellis confuses good things with faults, like her baby.

THEY'RE TRAPPED

Bubbles was implied to have helped with the lie about mosquitos and he had hair then. Jumba was only even helping the federation in exchange for freedom so I could buy his switch and Pleakly went native.

You know what.

Doug won.

No seriously. Even after JewWario and everyone leaving and outright embezzling funds on a green screen and (((expenses)) he still makes enough money screaming at the camera to live comfortably.

He beat the internet.

Attached: 28bc8f6af3647c3b7df4b25e480c01da.png (500x322, 240K)

>he assumed and wanted to believe
He was shown pretty much as the smartest guy in the show. Being this stupid was completely out of character.
He is the GOD of the UNDERWORLD.
There is no way in life he would missed his victory like that.

Hercules literally has a god tier soundtrack. I loved every single fucking song.

He was overjoyed to see Hercules dead and in his moment of triumph after constant setbacks. It's not like he was going to question his victory.

Disney's Hercules is a shit test. If you don't like it you have shit taste.

Attached: a big resounding no.jpg (420x418, 42K)

But have you ever heard it like THIS
youtu.be/G3-3rK29ti4

Attached: s-she's fast!.gif (428x604, 1.73M)

Not really, when she thinks something is garbage she doesn't really hold back on it

Come aboard his Fedora Submarine

Attached: UNTZUNTZUNTZ.gif (320x180, 1.03M)

youtu.be/TXRs99APIzg

Attached: 1539218275367.png (554x400, 44K)

I KNOW EEEEEEEVERY MILEEEEE WILL BE WORRRRRRTHE MY WHILLEEEEEEE

Attached: UNTZ.gif (800x512, 2.34M)