Mfw people are complaining about Toy Story 4

>mfw people are complaining about Toy Story 4
>implying Toy Story 2 and 3 weren't soulless cash-ins anyway (2 has a freakin' dance party ending)

Only Toy Story 1 is good. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 3297.jpg (394x305, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ololo.to/s/toy story 4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toy_Story_2#Development
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I actually agree

Stop posting.

Attached: 2019-06-21-0559-57.webm (500x280, 2.51M)

There's a MEGA for the film ?

Yea Forums threw a fit over 3 from what I remember. Also thanks for reminding of that artist and her weird obsession with sexualizing Woody.

Please give a link to the cam

Attached: 2019-06-21-0609-02.webm (500x280, 2.49M)

Please user share the cam with the rest of the class

ololo.to/s/toy story 4
Pick any video (not sure they are all working since Disney is probably working hard on deleting as much leaks as possible)

Toy Story 2 was a normal sequel and its post-ending was open to interpretation.
Toy Story 3 was an answer to that ending and its own ending was a 100% perfect way to end any trilogy or movie while tying everything up nice and neat.
Toy Story 4 undid that.

Toy story 1 is a masterpiece
everything after it is whatever
at least 3 made a trilogy a 4th one is just why

Thanks user

This.

You're totally wrong. Toy Story 2 was created coming off of a time when sequels were always shit-tier, and it subverted the cash-in trope. In the 90s there were millions of horrid sequels and spin-offs to almost everything. Even Disney had the not-so-great straight-to-video material, which lasted well into the 00's. John Lasseter purposely intended for Toy Story 2 to be a legitimate follow-up. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toy_Story_2#Development

Attached: 1333999962878.jpg (500x371, 28K)

This. TS2 has legit soul.

Toy Sorry was supposed to be a bland cash in ordered by gisneP but creators said fick it, we're going to make a GOOD sequel, and they did. Looks like they had enough creative juice to make TS3 as well.

TS4 is something no one asked for but the jews.

*Toy Story 2

It's soulless because it ruins the message of every other film prior to it, which was already living up the rare rep of being a pretty damn good film trilogy.

Toy Story 1 was pretty good.
Toy Story 2 was a surprisingly solid sequel.
Toy Story 3 was a worse Toy Story 2 designed to milk cash from the nostalgia of adult fans of 1 and 2.

Don't know how 4 will be, but judging by how bad some of the ads I've seen for it were, I can't imagine it'll be much better than 3.

You're welcome

I like all 4 of them.
OP is a faggot, TS2 is excellent.

Here we see how greedy males take everything females create and destroy it.