What novel race should the next Disney princess be ?

what novel race should the next Disney princess be ?

we already have gypsy (esmeralda), french (cinderella, belle), polynesian (moana), arabic (jasmine), powhatan (pocahontas), german (snow white, rapunzel), norwegian (elsa, anna), scottish (merida), african-american (tiana), greek (megara), welsh (eilonwyn), british (jane), chinese (mulan), spanish (elena)

some we haven't done yet:

persian
irish
egyptian
maya
malagasy
roman
danish
akkadian
japanese
babylonian
romanian
kushite
italian
harappan
ukrainian
sumerian
filipina
scythian
mongolian
hebrew

what do you think Yea Forums ?

Attached: 1543763335873s.jpg (183x250, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QUcTsFe1PVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd like Slavic. They should do an Ivan and the Grey Wolf adaptation.

they already did esmeralda

A Thai tranny princess just to watch the internet yasss and seethe.

Esmeralda was Romani.

No she was white

I think it'd be more than the internet doing that. The investors would also be polarised.

You wot mate?

Attached: esmeralda.jpg (591x482, 25K)

Damn, I realized I wanted to write Anastasia, not Esmeralda

Anastasia isn't Disney. So, you'd still have been wrong.

Yes it is

Anastasia was directed by Don Bluth and created by Fox Animation.

Which belongs to disney, so disney has a slavic princess

Is the whole Frollo loves Esmeralda thing a commentary about white racists who fall in love with a black woman and then go down in a spiral of self-hate and self-destruction because they can’t handle it?

Attached: AC23B4A1-6E94-4414-A4F8-1AEC3C1ABFEC.jpg (480x597, 44K)

>Needing a win this badly
Well done, you killed your thread.

Rent free.

more like holly roller / unabashed sinner

Kazakh step waifu or bust!

Attached: Virgin+islamist+vs+chad+cultural+muslim+_349bdc75e2c7228b6e955b5cf7092a2c.png (1200x1800, 451K)

No, it's about how Christian sex-negative stances clash with human nature on a fundamental level and create monsters out of boners.

The fuck is Elena

gib mongolian princess

>gypsy (esmeralda)
>greek (megara)
>welsh (eilonwyn)
>british (jane)
None of those characters are considered part of the Disney Princess line and Jane can't even be used by Disney due to the Burroughs estate still holding the rights to Tarzan.

I really want a big buff russian princess but I feel like we're probably going to get an african princess in a few years.

But first Disney has to figure out how to tell a story set in africa that won't offend anyone.

Nvm just Googled her. She's Latina, not Spanish.

Why doesn't Disney just buy the rights

Nobody cares about Tarzan

>danish
I think Ariel is often considered as that, even though she's actually from the ocean.

I do think a Disney film set in the late Roman Empire or Byzantine Empire has some legs.

ancient sumerian

As opposed to modern sumerian ?

Anastasia isn't listed as a Disney Princess nor is she included in the Disney Princess franchise which is up to date enough to include Moana. So while she is a princess, she is not a Disney Princess. Even if Disney had included her in the up to date franchise listing it'd be a dubious claim at best as she has yet to appear in any works made by Disney Atudios, as far as I am aware

As for the race I want to see, chubby Samoan car thief heffer princess

Are you trying to deny the Ottomans, Mameluks, Moors, Abessinia, Tunis etc?

Only if it begins something like this.
youtu.be/QUcTsFe1PVs

R o b o t o

Attached: __drossel_von_flugel_fireball_series_drawn_by_point23__601f7e56a4f379c56b7ca8dc7f0ad9ec.jpg (2850x2250, 296K)

what

yes.
the fact that they fucked up Koran after the destruction of Baghdad is enough, and in the case of Ottomans it is for a "free" interpretation of Koran, and the acceptance of the existance of the muslim brotherhood in egypt.

>filipina
want to see that lol

Give me a Dutch Princess

Brazilian huehuehue

Why? Want a dutch waifu?

Jasmine is part of an Arab lamp-seller's tale of a "Far Away Land". I don't think the Disney version's Chinese, but I honestly feel she has a better chance of being Persian than Arab.

No, because in the book Esmeralda is actually ethnically French.

>But first Disney has to figure out how to tell a story set in africa that won't offend anyone.
They already have in 1994, now they're going to do it again, but this time it'll offend someone because now there are groups of people dedicated to getting offended by things.

She marries a Danish prince.

Was jane american in the novel or was that tarzan?