Don't mind me, just waiting for the inevitable "Anne goes through her period in frogland" fanfic

Don't mind me, just waiting for the inevitable "Anne goes through her period in frogland" fanfic

Attached: download (1).jpg (186x271, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!qa5BjKLY!-8avaSRZKJTY1Hur8jSQFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is her love interest going to be white ?

did we get the next episode yet

or do I have to wait till monday

>didnt get nuked immediately
good sign

I dont think there is gonna be one
I dont think there will be episodes on fridays, so monday yes

I've seen the first episode (or I guess the first two episodes, the first half-hour), is there a new episode? Where can I find it?

These are the four epidoes.

kimcartoon, or if you want to download them

How come Braceface talked about it back then, but now talking about smth that affect more than half of the population is a big no no

Must every “Amphibia thread” start out in such a disgusting way?

You guys aren’t funny.

Attached: 1561092415102.png (2564x2186, 1.64M)

I love how the world is so fucking full of deadly shit. Like, every single episode has had something that can kill the frog people.

I love how nonchalant they are about. Like when Anne went after the giant moth, none of them went after her, or tried to stop/help her, and they were all surprised she came back.

Attached: dirtier than usual anne.png (1280x720, 486K)

How the hell did they get so many references to death past Disney

Disney is not 4kids user

Disney always had death references. They aren't PBS Kids.

Yeah, I remember how some shows avoided words like 'death' or 'kill' but Disney shows like to use them as often as possible. It's been like that for years, I see.

Disney being based, teaching the kids about the inevitable.

You make those threads, you should know.

Only if they want to be racistic.

It's going to be that white girl, Sasha.

Pretty sure her love interest will be green.

Attached: 1560726528317.jpg (1224x1060, 259K)

What's the next episode about?

Monday.

What?

It's not racist for brown girls to worship white men.

Itl'' be the frog

>Monday
"Anne Theft Auto/Breakout Star":
In an attempt to learn to drive the family snail wagon, Anne and Sprig take it for a joy ride. Anne's pimple breakout makes her a celebrity in Wartwood.
Looks like more misbehavior from Anne. Nice. I want her to interact with the mayor, who's clearly a figure of authority there - something she clearly can't stand.

Attached: bribery.png (538x600, 419K)

There are love interests, but Anne is uninvolved. It seems they have a love triangle going on between Sprig, Maddie, and some other girl Sprig likes (I think her name was Ivy, she's next to Maddie in the opening credits.)

>Anne's pimple breakout
hot

Yes, she was born to be colonized.

MEGA?

>mega.nz/#F!qa5BjKLY!-8avaSRZKJTY1Hur8jSQFw
Thanks.

>Anne's pimple breakout makes her a celebrity in Wartwood.
who's gonna fall in love with her toadface?

So if pimples make Anne more popular, does that mean that the ruling toads are considered beautiful hunks according to the amphibians inhabiting the fantasy world of Amphibia?

Anybody wanna eat some frogs?

Attached: frog_legs_800x.png (800x800, 1.33M)

ye

Ah, it looks like chicken.
But does it -taste- like chicken?

It actually does, mixed with white fish. I love them.

because there also aren't episodes about fucking explosive diarrhea which affects everyone

is this a reverse psychology or something?

Look dude, I can't write you that. I don't even watch the show. It's not even that I find it horrible or something, the trailers and premise weren't interesting to me so I just don't watch it okay?

I mean, the idea is great and the sequel to period should be rape attempt but I ain't writing these great ideas.

>chicken
>taste