The great debate

The great debate.

Attached: grey_frost.jpg (750x1065, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fWhi_JXos60
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of which one is worse?

not really, Frost all day

no ones gonna say jean is good
everyone hates jean
if you dont, you should

evolution Jean was good, she had that priest daughter vibe.

Attached: ParkdaleArt-708039-Corrupted_Christian_GF.jpg (1575x837, 815K)

If there is a Phoenix force, is there a Tiger, Turtle, and Dragon force too?

Left easy

Emma is a bitch.

Why not both?

I don't read much X-Men, are there any possible futures where Scott knocks up Emma?
Because I know there's about a dozen where he has kids with Jean.

So is Jean, but Emma's honest about it.

Jean is more attractive, so I choose her as long as she doesn't turn me gay.

Emma:
>Canon Flat Sticc
>more silicone than flesh
>bleached blonde
>literal whore in a literal Sex Club
>marriage-ruining slut
>has been Shaw’s fucktoy and was fucked by Namor and Stark
>only got hitched to Scott because he’s the team leader, and likes only his confident bad boy persona
>no future kids

Jean:
>pure maiden who lost her virginity to Scott
>never fucked anyone else
And no, the two Cυcks writing the AoXM AU don’t count.
>Claremont went autistic and added to the Logan shit because he got butthurt about people ruining his plans
>genuine fire red redhead; all natural
>traditional wife
>loves all of Scott not just his “lmao, bad boyz” parts
>part of Mr. Sinister’s OTP
>future kids who became characters of their own

The choice is clear.

Attached: 6AA6C07A-731F-4FD2-880E-07F2E4678232.jpg (976x1400, 221K)

So I'm re-watching X-Men evolution. First episode first scene Jean Grey takes a picture of the quarterback, he jokes "oh, is that for the school paper?"

Jean Grey very first line in the series is "School paper? This is for my personal collection."

Later we get a scene where Cyclops is helping Toad from bullies, during a fight Jean Grey calls out for Scott to stop. This immediately distracts Cyclops and his beams cause an accident. Afterwards Jean awaken him and tell him he needs to leave then goes immediately for the bully to comfort him.

Basically Jean's a bitch

you have problems

>resident Emmafag can’t accept the truth
Your Waifu is a canon whore who was getting dicked by all kinds of cocks every day, all day.

There's one where she marries Silver Surfer

Attached: RCO021_w.jpg (1290x2048, 769K)

Awe, he deserves some love

You'll be glad to know they were happily married, didn't break up and both were still alive when at the end of the story.

Attached: RCO022.jpg (1332x2048, 687K)

Not that great a debate

Attached: 3eb410adfa9d84027a65a8df30b0d04b.gif (190x207, 48K)

>We never got a Scott / Emma Wedding special with Emma wearing those super skanky wedding gowns you see on the internet

It still hurts Yea Forums.

18 was perfect, it just goes to show that corruption ruins everything

There's no debate. Scott retires with Jean and stop being X-Men. Emma dies in a garbage fire like she was supposed to.

>no future kids

I think there was one.

Who cares about Ruby Summers or whatever else? Meanwhile Cable, Rachel and (sadly) Nate are all proper characters in their own rights.

I almost completely agree, the only thing I like past that is the butt plug, but I can live without that if I had a girl like 18.

Emma should have never started wearing pants.

This is fact.

>The great debate.

For Scott, Emma and only Emma.
There is really no contest.

If it's Jean Vs Emma, well both have their up and down. Emma grew on me a lot as a character. if nothing else, she's honest about herself and her dark side.

I'll take an Emma.

Cuck mentality on full display

>shitty plot device who can't stay dead
V.S.
>actual character
Gee, I don't know! So hard to decide!

Attached: Emma throne.jpg (474x700, 69K)

Is the reason they destroyed Jean's character and subsequently replaced her with Emma the same reason they have been systematically eliminating and replacing redheads in all media?

What kind of cuck wants their girlfriend to be a used up instawhore stripper? She can be my whore in the bedroom, that's it.

this guy gets it

Not anymore

Attached: 5B1568E0-8DA1-4E33-9DDE-7CCD1D2FCA57.jpg (1988x2100, 1.43M)

Emma. Case closed.

Jean. Case closed.

Emma is so much better than Jean as a character and a girlfriend that it's not even funny.

Attached: 50648174_140133147005469_8132989932431124740_n.jpg (1000x1250, 142K)

I can't believe there are actual people sharing this planet with me right now who actually care about Jean Grey, let alone like her.

Attached: xmen+blue+8+cover.jpg (675x1024, 226K)

Gotta go with Emma! She's someone I can understand plus she's got a little chip on her shoulder. She'd be able to kinda hold her own when introducing her to friends. Plus she doesn't generally cheat on her significant others. Last but not least she's into using her powers for both of your sexual gratifications.

Jean is always confused as to who she loves the most. She's got some serious mental problems. Plus everybody kinda wants Jean in one way or another. With Emma, she's got a history of doing bad things because she's not a goody-two-shoes and her mistakes are her own. She can't blame her freak-outs on a comic entity forcing her to do things.

This.

Attached: final_psylocke_nicole.jpg (1000x1500, 313K)

That's her best quality.

Attached: 2733326-uncanny_x_men__507___pae_22.jpg (592x749, 161K)

no, jean being irrelevant and unlikeable preceded that particular conspiracy

Both, since they're nothing more than fuck toys.

This. I want Emma to verbally abuse me and step on me with her heels.

I want her to rape and torment me telepathically until I'm just her slobbering sex slave

Attached: 677840-uncanny_x_men_annual_2.jpg (658x1000, 299K)

Imagine actually believing this.

This to be honest.

Attached: Wolverine's sexual fantasies.jpg (1932x2472, 2.26M)

Men of culture.

Attached: Psylocke.jpg (282x371, 69K)

>Mystique
>Emma Frost
>Spiral
Based Logan

>no Jean.

it's... Logan mind? seriously?

Cyclops shouldn't bother with either, he's better than them.

What he should do is just fuck Logan already and get that frustration out of both their systems.

>sexualising your waifu

Only if you like meek women with zero initiative... Which I guess it's the norm in Yea Forums and Yea Forums as a whole, never mind.
20 and 22 are still ridiculous caricatures but having a confident slut is much, much better once you're old enough to appreciate it.

And THIS is why Chip Zdarsky should've been writing Fantastic Four. This arc was the absolute best.

>Tiger Force

Attached: 1521850612332.jpg (1077x1566, 335K)

>Everyone is covering the eyes of the children to protect them
>But Emma puts images into their heads anyway

Based

She really, REALLY deserves a shot at Cyclops, but after all the shit that has happened with the character i just can\t see her as appealing anymore.

>people with severe shit taste/brainlets
Jean Grey
>edgelords/neckbeards
Psylocke
>noble gentlemen with exquisite taste
Emma

Attached: Emma hit.jpg (500x491, 81K)

Jean is the wost by far

I like Emma, but after everything that happened where Emma couldn't stop cheating on him with Namor, i honestly wish for Scott to distance himself from either Jean and Emma for a bit. To play the field a bit. If he goes back to either one of them, he'll look like a huge beta who couldn't get any other women other than these two sluts that constantly play with his head.

So i'd like to see him either with: Storm, Psylocke, X-23, Kamala, Magick, Maria Hill, or someone out of left field like Mistique.

What's the deal with Spiral? Are four hands better than two?

>Namor bangs everyone's wife
Chicks dig fish dick.

Didn't Teen Cykes date a vampire Storm from another dimension?

Ruby Summers

It's so depressing to see people express their love for Emma but only post pictures of her and write about stories with her that happened after Morrison ruined her character.

Fuck off retard.

There was this Claremont issue where she switched bodies with Storm that started off with Kitty enrolling in her school and I really wish the issue had just been about Kitty going to school and being forced to call her "headmistress" and maybe getting spanked with a ruler.

Muties get the rope

Emma by far.

She was at her best in Generation X up until Morrison flanderized her into her most superficial traits.

But you wouldn't know that because you don't read comics.

Okay but why did you reply to me?

I always wanted to see Cyclops and Storm as a couple.

Attached: file.png (1276x1895, 3.26M)

Glad to know. Emma is suffering a lot on the current X-men.

Storm is for powerful men like Doom or Dracula.

I thought it was Deadpool's.

Hardly. Jean is a boring cunt. Emma is an exciting cunt.

>pairing up 10/10 Psylocke with pos Cydork
hhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm naw

Attached: wow.png (437x403, 14K)

Then why did she date Forge and Wolverine?

>58
Country Emma

Psylocke? 10/10? They did shit so much on her for years that I'm convinced she's barely a 3/10 nowadays.

Nigga, have you seen Psylocke lately? The character has become such a mess that know i wish Kwannon was the main version of the character.

She become Fantomex's sex toy, and might i add several versions of Fantomex at that. Then she was cucked by Fantomex and had to resort to raping a clone of fucking Cable, who got pissed off at her when he discovered that his aunt Betty had been having sex with himself behind his back as if he was some meat dildo. Then she became a white british girl again and started to get ignored by Angel, and now she's all over fucking Blob, of all people.

At this point not even Wolverine would want her sorry ass. Psylocke has become a fucking mess. Like Jeb.
youtube.com/watch?v=fWhi_JXos60

Also, the biggest reason i want Cyclops and Storm together is because while Cyclops got cucked hard by Emma and Teen Jean in the last years, Storm also has a hystory of being ignored and cucked by Wolverine, and in fact she was both ignored and cucked by Wolverine with some random during the whole WatXM period.
So i don't want to see Cykes going back to either Emma or Jean, or Storm going back to Wolverine. Just YET.

Six hands, user. And yes.

Attached: spiral.jpg (690x1000, 287K)

>WAAAAAA SHE'S NOT A REAL BLOOOOONDE
This faggot again. Her having completely constructed the "Emma Frost" persona through cosmetic surgery and meticulous fine-tuning of both her personality and her style actually adds to her character, especially when she finds a place where she can let her defenses down and be loved for who she is underneath all the pomp and circumstance in the X-Men and with Cyclops.

Attached: emma frost.jpg (571x864, 73K)

Attached: mystique-tries-to-unsettle-cyclops-1.jpg (953x1435, 926K)

Mystique and Cyclops could be so fun. Mystique is basically an improved White Queen.

Best choice

Attached: 1558312663699.png (579x627, 630K)

Reminder that telepaths are literally attracted to Cyclops because of his autism

So that means they’ll be attracted to me too?!

Depends. Are you a high-functioning autist with a mind like a steel trap, rigorously defined internal systems and a diligent, unflinching focus, or are you a low-functioning autist who's just socially incompetent and obsessed with stupid shit?

I’m more Doctor Doom than Scott Summers... Will that get me hawt ginger pussy?

No but that's OK because men are allowed to date and fuck whoever they want, whereas women must remain chaste and pure before marriage, and should only have eyes for their man.

He did.

Attached: file.png (320x320, 222K)

I'm not saying he didn't, I read X-Men Blue too, I'm only parodying the dumb mentality where only the female characters get called whores but Cyke was out there getting handsy with Kamala too in Champions

Attached: Pig.png (445x493, 498K)

There’s unironically nothing wrong with this. Don’t get angry at the natural state of society, you filthy slut.

t. Comic Book Guy

Wasn't she lusting over Jimmy Hudson, Wolverine's son in the Ultimate Universe? Fuck off, Jean.

She flirted with Jimmy, also kissed Hank.

She dumped Scott, lusted after Angel, got pissy about Scott getting close to X-23, made Angel and X-23 fall for one another, kissed Hank, flirted with Jimmy, got pissy about Scott dating Bloodstorm, and then tried to hit on Scott to secure terrain.

What a bitch.

Scott not even back for 6 months and he's already getting brown teen pussy.

kill them both, they're horrible in their own ways

Quoting some women: "grow up, bitch".

Who's the middle girl?

why is this even a question, Emma is the one with the remote hint of personality under that ice queen exterior. She's also kinky as fuck.

And quoting some men: "grow some balls."

Cyclops is a Chad

Marvel’s true Chad

Either Squirrel Girl or Hepzibah.

Attached: Hep.jpg (600x630, 186K)

No.

Marvel's very own Romeo + Juliet romance.

Attached: file.png (486x432, 370K)

>Then she became a white british girl again and started to get ignored by Angel
After everything she did for him when he turned blue, he ditches her when she's not yellow? Shallow Warren.

Is this Jean count better than Earth 616 Jean

Attached: Earth-TRN240 Jean Grey.jpg (215x498, 31K)

>Plus she doesn't generally cheat on her significant others
She literally enters an affair with Scott before Jean died again.
Don't feed me that shit.

Oh ok. For a second I thought it was Kitty which would just be fucking creepy.

That's definitely Squirrel Girl.

X-men Forever has Scott and Emma having 4 kids.

>unironically liking this whore

Attached: RCO014_1468901375.jpg (1988x3056, 1.37M)

t. a nigga who gets it.

If that's Jean she's killing, it's justified

Wasn't it Hope?

Yes, Emmafags are retards who don't actually read comics and just want to jerk off to her titties.

Bump

This. Ask how many of them have read her solo, for instance.

Hope's even worse than Jean, desu.

Stay mad that no one cares about your redhead waifu.

Why not both?

Attached: Jean or Emma.jpg (1041x1600, 425K)

Based

>Wanting to marry a slut

>not wanting to marry an alpha female with an actual personality
Jean is the beta male choice

Frost, obviously. she'll psychic-roleplay as Jean whenever you want it

The Patrician choice

Attached: d7255ed51aba20af05fc6d09645241f9.jpg (620x960, 119K)

second

Jugs and Fishboy were adorable. It was like the one redeeming thing about Austen's run and he had to go and ruin it anyway.

It's alpha for you to be okay with her fucking other guys?

>And no, the two Cυcks writing the AoXM AU don’t count.
oh so you are twisting the truth to fit your narrative. Go back to /lgbt/ faggot

who's this asian bitch?

Attached: Betsy skin.png (964x320, 531K)

it's handy

Attached: spiral1.jpg (1124x893, 684K)

Some legacy minority character usurping Betsy Braddock's codename.

my mugga

Attached: emma for scott.jpg (2063x3131, 1.28M)

Attached: emma for scott2.jpg (2063x3131, 1.17M)

>Scott gives real life people/creatures stats and imagines how he'd take them down in a fight
My man really is autistic, isn't he?

I didn't even like girls until Emma came along.

Attached: 1545101511556.jpg (662x1024, 124K)

honestly, this brought me around to Jean/Emma archiveofourown 265813

Attached: emma jean2.jpg (500x707, 69K)

would never kick Rogue out of bed, but Emma's still the one for me

Attached: emma_frost_illyana_rasputina_kitty_pryde_and_magik_marvel_drawn_by_sane_person__bfeedd552e660a926b49 (803x960, 401K)

The ultimate GM. Can make stats up for various NPCs on the fly

How can one not love Emma after this?

Ao3 links aren't considered spam or banable anymore.

It called my post spam the first time I tried to post

Attached: emma jean.jpg (600x800, 313K)

I guess it is on Yea Forums, but not other boards.

>I-i-it's n-n-not cuckoldry, m-m-m-my wife is just a-a-an alpha!

I'm interested now, got any more recs?

also: archiveofourown -> works/14122833

warning: downer ending and jean's out of character due to not being a monster.

Frost is openly a bitch
Jean is a closet bitch
Honesty is the best policy

Attached: emma.png (1384x2000, 2.74M)

Anyone around that can give me the story to this?

Attached: 670fd0711f50d085a4033799319c02e965fbfffa.jpg (1500x998, 125K)

Attached: emma_frost_x_jean_grey__yuri_nsfw__by_martaino_dd0f6hc.jpg (1920x1242, 1.32M)

>Powerset is the opposite of Jen and Emma
>Former Acolyte, one of Scott's first adversaries when he was in X-Factor
>Diversity points for being Black

Can we all agree Joanna Cargill / Frenzy was the Patrician choice?

Attached: Joanna_Cargill_(Earth-616)_from_New_Mutants_Vol_3_24_page_18.jpg (1000x1180, 399K)

It's pretty unanimous.

this. Emma is honest and up front about who she is, she will even tell her love about her plastic sergury and fake accent. Jean would just mind wipe that all way

Jean Being a bitch.

Attached: 1560186269213-AAB69B59-7E72-4FD6-B234-9AC8C7C2D912.jpg (1920x2951, 978K)

Emma Being a bitch.

Jean rewires your brain while Emma just makes you jizz your pants. This is an easy call.

Attached: 1519198758891-emma-frost-jean-grey-bliss-buttons.jpg (1042x578, 200K)

>Emma can make you cum whenever she wants
>as many times as she wants
Dear god this woman scares me.

An important part of her backstory from the best era of comic writing.

When Emma's being a bitch she'll cheat on you with a fish-man, actively brainwash you in to thinking you're her dead boyfriend, or outright erase all your memories of her so you can be her personal hitman while she sits back reaping all the benefits from all the mutants you're inadvertently killing, lol.

When Jean's being a bitch she'll destroy the universe

As has every single telepath who's been possessed by the Phoenix Force, Emma included.

few more arguments for love not war...

Attached: EmmaFrostJeanGrey.jpg (1024x1450, 292K)

Attached: 0268_Emma_Frost Jean_Grey Marvel Phoenix White_Queen X-Men gene_espy.jpg (500x800, 256K)

Now this is some queen I can yaaas.

Attached: jean_and_emma_color_by_vest_d209m02.jpg (1000x719, 547K)

Emma all the way

She tried to fuck Cable as well, but he seemingly didn't care. Psylocke and Summers line won't mix

Attached: 01 revista playboy capa Aryane Steinkopf A Delicia Que o Pânico Deixou ao Relento abril 2012 editor (600x700, 449K)

any more with the better wq & male humor?

Attached: emma funny 4.jpg (767x554, 130K)

>So i'd like to see him either with: Storm
Storm prefers oldtimers

Attached: cable and storm's son.jpg (1987x3056, 1.15M)

What kind of discipline? Will she put the gimp helmet on him again?

This

Emma can't have children. Either Emma isn't Ruby's mother, or she can't be from the future of 616

>and now she's all over fucking Blob, of all people.
Maybe she likes him for his personality.

Attached: 1550146189053.jpg (721x804, 127K)

All telephats should die, every single one of them.

Yeah;... of all Pele you can't like blob for his personality. She is clearly a tubby chaser.

Clearly the best choice.

Attached: 1560497200151.jpg (1024x1450, 249K)

Emma forever. And yes, she is a bitch but with style.

Major X is such crap.

>Maybe she likes him for his personality.
I don't think that's actually a thing that happens

>all these people choosing a literal slut with more plastic than a Chinese knockoff
>they think it makes them “alphas” and that “she’s honest” justifies it
How whipped and fucked in the head are you?

Attached: A9875CD5-7D9B-4631-B3FE-E776ECF78461.jpg (1387x652, 155K)

Why can't Jeanfags just accept that no one fucking likes Jean?

extremely well put. Jean will fuck with your entire concept of who you are, Emma will just do what is necessary and probably embarrass you, but you are still you. Unless you are really fucking evil, then Emma will REALLY fuck with you. like how she fucked with Kimuhra, and I have no problem with how badly she scrambled her brain, that woman is a psychopath

Attached: emma rides scott.jpg (400x607, 31K)

Scott deserves to be with someone that will appreciate him
Fuck both of these cunts

the fuck is this?

Major X

if you read Age of X-Man you would know Blob is the only mutant who really loves books. He is exactly the person who would post on Yea Forums and /shelf/ cause he loves to read, he's always curious. You people are all mad that she's with a fat person and that is all. It's actually kinda cool