These shows just bore me

Hopefully Owl House and Infinity Train can at least grab my attention for a full season.

Attached: End my suffering.png (1075x1084, 1.38M)

Thanks for sharing.

I'm not looking foward to any new cartoons. It feels sad.

Don't worry, High Guardian Spice will save western animation!

Attached: 1535479845697.jpg (512x512, 45K)

That's OK. In fact, you shouldn't watch something that doesn't interest you - for your sake and ours. I'm sure there will be a cartoon just right for you in the future. Eventually.

But how long is eventually user? When will my thirst for decent show be quenched?

>mfw whenever I feel like I'm just outgrowing cartoons, a great new mickey short gets released and makes me realize that everything else actually is that unfunny.

Attached: pig3.png (369x349, 266K)

Maybe those already exist and you just missed them? What is your quality benchmark anyway, what shows did you enjoy so far?

take the blackpill, user.

Attached: BHO.gif (400x225, 1.97M)

Shows I have enjoyed are Gravity Falls, Over the Garden Wall, Steven's Universe, Hilda, and Rick and Morty. I might try to get into Bojack Horseman. Even though I enjoyed the shows I listed, I still feel that most cartoons feel a little plain or uncreative. I get that most of the target demographic are kids but there's not much else for older individuals besides adult animation which can come off as just as plain and uncreative as kid cartoons.

OK, here's a random list of new-ish shows that I found interesting and you could look into, I guess: Stretch Armstrong, Kulipari, Carmen Sandiego, Penn Zero, Yarob, Final Space, Apollo Gauntlet, NWAR, Dudes of Hazmat, Clash-A-Rama.
Personally I'm not too fond of adult animation. Too often they use edgy and sexy stuff to obscure their lack of substance. Most important to me is having well-rounded characters I can care about and even kid shows can deliver in that area.

NWAR is great

amphibia is good but mao mao sucks

>stop liking those things, like those other things instead
you are wasting our time there

I’m surprised you don’t dig Amphibia then user. It’s better than hilda only 4 eps in, hilda was just a very pretty pre school show.

All three of the new female shows looks lame and uninspired. I feel the same too OP but I'm not gonna try any of them either. I'll just stick with anime for now till Rick and Morty returns

they wont.

I like Amphibia, but I can understand your distaste for it.
Shit, a lot of things airing now are just fucking boring.
Like, damn.
When did good jokes, action, and interesting characters become taboo?

Amphibia has all these things and has only just started.

Seconding NWAR and Dudes of Hazmat.

It has non of these things plus I bet the protagonist is lesbian too