Pepper: Tony, we’ll be okay. You can rest now

>Pepper: Tony, we’ll be okay. You can rest now

>Buzz: She'll be ok. Bonny will be ok.

Fucking stop it Disney

Attached: qwed.gif (500x281, 1.76M)

Yea Forums really is the worst fucking board on this website.

Not while /r9k/ exists.

/pol/ exists

Contrarian opinion: Yea Forums is one of the best on-topic boards. Isn't too slow like /jp/ nor too fast like Yea Forums. Its users know how to ignore blatant shitposts like on Yea Forums, but unlike the later Yea Forums isn't overmoderated nor gets mad if you don't make a staple thread. Most of Yea Forums actually discuss their topics and the population of waifufags is lower than in other boards.
My biggest complaints would be that it has less loli/shota threads than other boards and the high number of furries, but nothing that would make me leave Yea Forums.

I agree with everything you said except the lolishit, pedo. Yea Forums is pretty up there on board rankings.

Is that a joke? Yea Forums isn't Yea Forums or Yea Forums.

>Its users know how to ignore blatant shitposts
why must you lie?

Attached: 1509932649348.jpg (691x625, 236K)

You are right HOWEVER, Yea Forums is the unfunniest board of all. It has no identity, their memes sucks and a lot of people here acts unironically like a bunch of redditors. Honestly, the best thing here are the drawfags but only for waifufaggotry because as I said, Yea Forums sucks at being funny, even in fanart.
I'm not praising the shitposting kind of way the other boards operate and I prefer 100000 times this board than any other site for talking about my shitty hobbie but Yea Forums hardly makes me laugh and that's half the reason I come to this site.

Attached: 1560258293192.jpg (564x564, 45K)

No that would be /pol/ or /r9k/ or Yea Forums.

Shit
This made me realize I can't think of any Yea Forums meme that gets a chuckle out me. Superboy-Prime posting? Haven't seen that here in a long time. I find Golden Girl funny, but she's also just waifubait.

I get a chuckle out of "It was me Barry."

Gordon posting, that one chowder meme and literally me have been pretty neat.
Also the very first "what if hank hill was Stevens dad" was worth a few laughs.
You gotta be slightly drunk and into that kinda character comedy, like imitation, to get Yea Forums Humor.

>Its users know how to ignore blatant shitposts like on Yea Forums

Hahahha nigger you fucking wish. This place is literal fucking tumblr, you faggots dont ignore shitposts as much as you are so neckdeep in shitposts you think shitposts are normal

I have a meme that will make you chuckle
IT INCLUDES YOU

context I am not seeing the movie toy story.

I don't think Disney will be okay.

>It has no identity, their memes suck
Truly wojaks and saying have sex like every other board only does are the pinnacle of comedy

FPBP

unironically better than "you gotta rape the joker batman"

I think its because Yea Forums tries to hard to be like other boards.

>Yea Forums isn't overmoderated
I'm gonna stop you there.