Would you rather have Cyclops or Wolverine power set?

Would you rather have Cyclops or Wolverine power set?

Attached: 1553105319138.gif (500x279, 994K)

Does Wolverine's powerset include being a hairy manlet?

Wolverine. Live forever and fuck bitches.

I suppose not, since his kids and Sabretooth have the same power set.

Wolverine. You only have to worry about drowning.

Probably Wolverine.
But there are some questions I have first.

Wolverine because otherwise I have to see everything in red or continuously shoot punch lasers from my eyes

That’s only because he got a concussion that damaged the part of his brain that controlled his power.
Did you get a concussion?

Also a reminder Cyclops can't control his lunch beams is because of a plane crash. You'd still be able to see normally without the visor.

Same goes for Wolverine's adamantium skeleton and claws. You'd just have regular bone claws but still have everything else.

Attached: mhav2.png (554x801, 101K)

dont forget without the adamantium wolverine's healing goes into overdrive and turns him into caveman

Even then, that depends on what comic/movie you get your powers from.

Isn't his inability to control his power due to brain damage?

I thought that was just a side effect of it being suppressed for so long and then being uninhibited all of a sudden? I mean, wasn’t there a point when he had just bone claws and WASN’T all Oogle Boogle crazy, after the time when he was?
Also, a reminder that when he doesn’t have adamantium, his claws don’t go SNIKT, they have a different noise.

Flyclops

Attached: iu[2].jpg (474x326, 26K)

Getting concussions at least once in your life though is very common. Seems like a big risk

JEEEAAANNN’s

It may have been retconned back again but for a time it was revealed to be a mental block that didn't allow him control instead of brain damage.

Attached: SCOTT.jpg (800x1232, 980K)

Since Wolverine's powerset includes immortality and zero concern for health I would say Wolverine. Honestly, the claws are just the cherry on top of one of the best mutations.

He lived a very long time without adamantium and was fun. Plus, wasn't it the adamantium that killed him, his healing couldn't keep up with the damage it was causing.

Cyclops, live faster die sooner

Not really though, either you live a very safe life to avoid any possibility of brain damage, or you spend your entire life cautiously avoiding blowing up everything directly in front of you. The live fast lifestyle would be pushing the limits of Wolverine's healing.

This might be the stupidest reply I've gotten all month.

>Would you rather be essentially immortal or be able to eye punch

That is some retarded question

Have you seen how hard he can eye punch? I mean, god damn man

What the fuck are you going to do with the Cyclops power set. sums it up perfectly.

Wolverine. I have a few attachments that'll hurt like a motherfucker when I outlive them, but in the end, I think it'd be worth it.

Cyclops...LASER EYES FOR DAYS!

>What the fuck are you going to do with the Cyclops power set
Cyclops also has peak geometry in his power set. You have no imagination and apparently also think that his lack of control is part of his power.

Cyclops.
Wolverine is cool but imagine GunKata with LASER EYES

Cyclops is a genius in peak physical condition, what are you going to do with laser eyes you may or may not be able to fully control.

>he can control it
>lol buh wot if u cant?
Last attention you're getting, you blew it.

Wolverines is WAAAAAY more useful for day to day life

That sounds stupid.
But either way, not part of the power itself, so not an issue if someone else got the power, since the lack of control isn’t an inherent feature.

user thinks his badass enough to push 6 knifes through his knuckles on a daily basis
thats no fun

My point is the same as . Yes, you can control it but it's still a major risk.

whats Cyclops max output anyway?

A lot. Like "level everything in his field of vision for miles" a lot.

Cyclops if get one of his costumes

Attached: Scott-Summers-Earth-616-as-Eric-the-Red-from-X-Men-Vol-1-52.jpg (738x1110, 220K)

OP here, he can level mountains. It will hurt like a motherfucker and maybe bring him close to death, but the mountain range will be gone.

>peak geometry
what does this mean? can hes lasers bounce?

He can refract them at angles, yeah.

Cyclops.
While the healing would be nice, immortality is a curse.

Ultra Healing > Eye Beams

oh my

Attached: InsecureGaseousIridescentshark-mobile.jpg (356x268, 12K)

Wolverine
> super senses
> super healing factor
> retractable claws
> superior physical ability

Cyclops
> eyes are portals to a dimension of pure kenetic energy

Enhanced healing? Useless for someone not easily harmed.
Punch beam eye blasts!

Attached: Hak_Foo[1].png (1206x844, 845K)

I think Cyclops power drawback just makes it more fun

you would also get bone claws

So I'd get something worse than a combat knife? Yay!

I thought he only has the claws...the healing factor comes from the Weapon X program?

the adamantiun comes from the weapon x, healing and all the bonus it gives come from him

>the healing factor comes from the Weapon X program?
user... why do you think he was a prime target for weapon x and the adamantium bonding process? his innate ability to heal made the bonding procedure a success.

He can bounce them, but specifically what that guy is referring to is the fact that Cyclops can perfectly calculate geometric angles pretty much instantly in order to make those shots. He uses it to win at pool.

Am I the Phoenix Force's new husbandu after taking Scotts powers, or does the Phoenix become a Otomefag and abuse her/it's powers to force a lover triangle between us?

Attached: 1400479799812.jpg (1280x1920, 1.05M)

Wolverine hands down. Do I even get the adamantium or just the mutation?