Leaves her friends for some punk

>leaves her friends for some punk

Attached: 1.jpg (643x480, 40K)

>Leaves her friends for a boy who is like fucking the whole track team at once

Attached: 5EDECAB3-3A04-476B-9361-FAA4B33CC9A2.jpg (476x528, 103K)

Probably for the best. Mammoth was taking it to pound town every night, to the point she couldn't resist Gizmo advances. She did enjoy Billy Numeral one man orgies, despite his demeanor he was a gentle lover. The only one who never got any was See-More

He fast-talked her.

breaking news, Speedy Chad steals bublegum goth from the barely evil breakfast club

Oh he sees them all alright

they were bad influences who constantly do illegal shit

no one's going to get that reference

Dude, I cannot imagine *anybody* would want to stay friends with fucking Gizmo for very long.

Dude was an annoying piece of shit who didn't respect any kind of boundaries. I kinda feel like Jinx was only friends with him and Mammoth for an alliance's sake. Growing up at HIVE couldn't have been easy.

On their own, the other dudes she hung out with just fucked off and didn't give a shit about any higher purpose, and Madam Rogue was a fucking ingrate about all her efforts.

Literally nobody apart from Cyborg (who was deceiving her at the time and she found out.) even pretended being nice to her until Kid Flash showed up.

This is literally good guy gets the girl

HMMM

Attached: 668694AF-E38D-4D24-B5B1-1E50BA900CEF.jpg (804x1003, 116K)

>literally leaves her twins and island for some lizard

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Shut up Jinx

They barely did anything. Hello TTG makes a joke out of the fact that half the time they could come off as being decent.

>using TTG as a barometer for anything
Anybody with half a brain who watched the original show knows they were portrayed as closer to to juvenile delinquents than baby-eating evil.

To be fair, her friends are punks.

yeah, this is now a raejinx thread

Attached: 914137_ravenravenraven_jinx-can-t-resist.png (1584x1600, 759K)

The worst part is they only joined up with the Brotherhood of Evil because she wanted to join them to be true hardcore villains, then she stabs them in the back for some superfast dick.
Jinx a shit.

Jinx is for cyborg.
Re-establishing the ship was the only good thing TTG ever did

Yeah, but does he have the right attachments?

That's the only right ship.

>Literally nobody apart from Cyborg (who was deceiving her at the time and she found out.) even pretended being nice to her until Kid Flash showed up.
See-More, dumbass.

He's fully functional and anatomically correct.

Maybe she wanted a relationship where your lover suddenly turning on you and killing you on a whim was much less of a possibility?

I got it. JLU: Flash and Substance.

Attached: 1524544198512.png (540x540, 276K)

Wally wins this one, boi can literally vibrate through walls.

Based and Chadborg-pilled

Attached: maxresdefault (49).jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Agreed. Anyone got any cute art of them together.

Attached: 1559855096863.jpg (1280x989, 210K)

She should have invited him to come with. I imagine he would have made a great "booster gold" like hero.

>Calling Wally some punk

Terrible ship, and i love that the TTG writers are so butthurt about it. But then again... them hating any pairing where the white guy gets the girl is just par for the course. Even Beast Boy is portrayed as if he was underneat a black guy. The TTG writers have BBC fetish.