Where are they?

I've been disconected from Marvel comics lore for a while, can anybody tell me what happened to this guys? Google is giving me mobile games crap.

Attached: AvengersAcademy1.jpg (1280x2007, 401K)

They got put into a Hunger Games ripoff then shuffled off to wherever new X-men generations go once their writers leave

>Hunger Games rip off
First issue cover is a Battle Royale parody

Hanging out with the Avengers: The Initiative kids off screen.

Except for Mettle, who died. And Finesse, who I think is a super villain now.

>Except for Mettle, who died.
Fuck, he was my favourite from the bunch. Did he off himself because people mistake him with Red Skull?

How do you not know his faith? Even looking up mettle, you will see his faith

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-01-31_at_3.16.26_PM.jpg (800x450, 67K)

Is he Christian?

Finesse showed up in Unstoppable Wasp the last two issues and she's being a villain...I think mainly cause she's just given in to being Taskmaster's daughter and following that path. Hazmat is a supporting character in Captain Marvel, she's trying to be good but is still angry at the world, partly over Mettle's death. I hope Kelly is aiming to bring him back

Not faith, I MEAN FATE

Attached: birdman2.jpg (252x223, 16K)

>Mettle
Dead

>Hazmat
Was last seen in Captain Marvel's new book for an arc. Some people are theorizing that she might be a recurring cast member.

>Veil
Depowered and loving it.

>Reptil and Striker
Joined Leonardo da Vinci's replacement S.H.I.E.L.D. that will probably be never mentioned again.

>Finesse
Appears twice in Unstoppable Wasp's current book. She's a villain, but she still delivers the best insults.

>Juston and his Sentinel
Dead.

>Thunderstrike
In Asgardians of the Galaxy

>Loa
Dead.

>Power Man
Playing back-up duty on the Champions.

>X-23
Became a single mother to a hideous goblin, just had her book cancelled.

>Lightspeed
Dated Karolina Dean for a bit, but they broke up. Will be in the upcoming Future Foundation book.

>Everyone else
Forgotten

>single mother to a hideous goblin
But the obnoxiousness rating of the hideous goblin is what makes her endearing.

Are the New X-Men kids ever used? Aside from X-23.

Thanks, very informative. Those are better fates than I imagined, I believed they were just forgotten.

>And Finesse, who I think is a super villain now.
Well, she's just working for AIM right now, so I'd put her as more of an anti-hero like Deadpool.

Julian and Nori are background characters in the Age of X-Man event. Specifically the Nightcrawler book. Cessily made two cameos in it. The Cuckoos are in it, but have more relevance than the others.

Anole was brainwashed to steal a mutant cure. He, Armor, Pixie, Rockslide, Glob and a few others have their own Age of X-Man book.

Elixir served Magneto but did nothing. I think he's in the Hellfire Club now, serving Emma Frost.

Blindfold and Loa are dead and Speedy Gonzales aged into an old man. Blindfold's death was kind of funny: she essentially saw what Rosenberg was writing and killed herself.

Don't forget Hank, as the teacher he was important to the book.

Shame about Loa and Blindfold, but at least a bunch of others are still there. I haven't read Marvel in several years and was afraid they had gone the way of Graymalkin.

Considering he's killing at least 1 mutant an issue a lot of people (myself included) are thinking something is up and the final issue before Hox Pox saves of from Rosenberg is gonna reset a lot of it.

Hank is trapped in the Soul Gem and/or still merged with Ultron. No one really know what the fuck is going on

Hank is merged with Ultron and may hace had his soul eaten by a giant squid spider.
Greer is happily raising a cute toddler and basically doesn't hero anymore. Had a cameo in the West Coast Avengers ans Unstoppable Wasp.
Speedball and Justice I don't recall showing up since that 2012 New Warriors. Have they shown up since?

Man, I really loved Velocidad's power. Shame no one made the most of that.

dude

Attached: Pshh.jpg (1920x2951, 1.36M)

Fuck hopeless then, fuck hopeless now, and fuck hopeless in the future, because I will never not be mad

I will never forgive Hopeless for this and I hope his dick falls off in public.

Attached: 1318696492873.jpg (1200x1371, 486K)

Blindfold killed herself because she could only see herself getting murdered in the future, so she wanted to be the one to do it.
Which isn't the brightest bit of writing for a minority-stand-in.

So far, Hazmat was protecting in New York/New Jersey when Mahkizmo: The Nuclear Man attacked Earth and became Carol Danvers' sidekick. Finesse went on to work as a freelance mercenary and thug for A.I.M in the pages of Unbeatable Wasp.

that is some shitty writing there

what happened to the girl in NYX

>wherever new X-men generations go once their writers leave
So either comic book limbo or death?

Attached: X-Men generations.jpg (700x643, 205K)

>Wind Dancer and Wallflower

One depowered and one dead, but both are lost to the whims of X-Writers.

I got into Marvel during the Marvel Knights era, which is probably the most tragic time to get into Marvel really.

All dose new X-men.