What are your thoughts on the new avengers? are they cosmic enough?

what are your thoughts on the new avengers? are they cosmic enough?

Attached: 1539513994669.png (507x356, 232K)

>Carol
The best
>Ants
Cool
>The rest
meh

>mysterio
Don't buy his charade user.

I refuse to believe Mysterio isn't a villain playing a con. Marvel wants to fool me but they can't.

Needs far more Deathlok.
It’s not even up for debate.

>what are your thoughts on the new avengers?

Nothing, because literally only one of them is an Avenger. Strange can never be since his responsibility is to the Kamar Taj's duties. Tchalla can never be because his responsibility is to ruling and defending Wakanda. Scott was never formally inducted and neither was Peter (no, that "knighting" gesture doesn't count), and Mysterio needs no explanation. Carol is the only one who actually comes close to being a member since she co-opted with them for over 5 years since the snap.

Hell, Rocket and Nebula can be considered Avengers over any of them at this point.

At the absolute best, Mysterio will be like MCU Mordo in that he's got a dark side and turns bad by the end of the movie.

Autism. If you want to be a faggot, Carol isnt a real Avenger because she's just too busy in space. Just like she was just too busy to deal with a galactic overlord destroying planets and the entire space cop forces.

How is Spiderman not the first thing you mention?

>Marvel wants to fool me but they can't.
What if they’re fooling you by making you expect him to be a liar, and then the twist is that he’s actually good?
I don’t expect that to happen, so I’d be pretty surprised if that’s what happened. Or at least, I would have been if I didn’t think of the possibility now. But I still don’t expect that to be how it’s handled.

here is the definitive power ranking of those characters

1-doctor strange
2-ant-man
3-spiderman
4-mysterio
5-black panther

Attached: ANTS.jpg (1493x873, 237K)

Thank you based Ant-Man

Attached: AntsDance.gif (1200x942, 177K)

I need a Doctor Strange and Ant-Man team up movie STAT

Attached: oh yes.png (587x251, 379K)

this is now an ant-man thread

Attached: A.K.O OUTTA NOWHERE MAGGLE.png (1700x1700, 689K)

Thank you based Ant-Man

Attached: pym.png (1221x702, 459K)

Now a thread I can get into

Attached: Computer, load up Ant-Man.jpg (1050x595, 112K)

thank you based antman

thank you based Ant-Man

Attached: 1514990980829.jpg (1491x2292, 3.26M)

>Carol
>Monica Rambeau
>Strange
>Black Panther
>Shuri
>Okoye
>Ant-Man
>Wasp
>Spider-Man
>Mysterio

Disney Plus characters
>Captain Falcon
>Winter Soldier
>Scarlet Witch
>Vision
>Hawkeye

You could probably make a decent roster from all of these choices

>people still believing in Mysterio bullshit

Attached: E97DBBA2-F6D3-4A89-8587-FF5879D0EC15.gif (500x250, 2.61M)

No respect for our boy War Machine it seems

Attached: images.jpg (600x300, 37K)

Why do they barely do anything with War Machine, anyway? Is it because Disney don't find his name marketable enough?

Antman was surprice kino. Reception to him in endgame was extremely good
Carol is the thor replacement power wise. Shes too flat for jokes, needs development fast. I liked her a tiny bit on CP proper but she cant play the "serious" guy forever, especially since Strange AND Tchalla are covering that somewhat
Strange is the iron man equivalent in craftiness and planning. The actor is a downgrade however, and the character is less likeable
BP kinda breaks it cause hes has a full country . Balancing him might be an issue as every other time will be asking "why didnt he call on a wakandan strike team/army? He shines when hes bantering with his family and in politics, but Im unsure about how he'll bounce in a team
Mcu spidey is meh but passable enough. Has a weird ss vibe despite being a late teen.
Mysterio lmao no thats just ffh one off villain.

yeah, why doesnt he take up the Iron Man mantle?

Carol - Boss of Space
T'Challa - King of Wakanda
Doctor Strange - Sorcerer Supreme
Valkyrie - Queen of Asgard

We need two more for a full Illuminati

Rhodey signed the sokovia accords, he's military. the new avengers are full-on vigilantes.

he was wasted on Agents of Shield

maybe. Sad because the name and look is so cool. I also think Cheadle is kinda miscast for the role a bit.

his whole character is based on illusion

Spidey is gonna be the new face of the mcu, but CM will never be anything more than a deux ex machina for the most part. I feel they're are going to be focusing on a new roster with a few old faces here and there in future crossovers. I don't care too much for kamala but she is someone id like to see in something like a young Avengers thing. Maybe that could be a team that Spider-Man could lead/train for some more minor threats.

Yo so were the leaks about Osborn in the post fake, and the actual real one is jk Simmons reprising his role? I mean either one would be awesome but I feel like they're taking too long to introduce these iconic characters. I really want Spider-Man to have a familiar cast that actually look like the characters, but I don't know how shit will play out with the Sony contact

Ant-Man - The Boss

Attached: 1553205625341.png (700x700, 352K)