Stonetoss

what did he mean by this?

Attached: stonetoss.png (1500x500, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=108271430
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOL

Attached: 1476542955452.png (1000x1000, 252K)

I dont get it.

It's the trans suicide thing.
He really seems to hate transpeople for some reason. Most of the ones that I know are pretty nice.

shill your garbage webcomic elsewhere

Brevity is the soul of wit retard at least try to make a comic with less than a paragraph of text. You're trying to insult someone not right them an Essay.

This comic is only for smart people.

Attached: 1549387333968.jpg (680x680, 129K)

most people dislike trannies desu

>right them an Essay

Right but how does the infinity gauntlet factor in to the joke?

suicide rates and they dont breed

>Brevity is the soul of wit retard
Shoulda ended your post there.

Hello stupid, we type bad on purpose to trigger libs, just like based Trump.

The design of that Knuckles isn't the problem, it's what people were doing with that design.

He wished for no more bigots and got erased.

>advertise that they're "involuntarily celibate"
>criticize others for their lack of breeding prospects
What did the alt-right mean by this?

He's incredibly topical.

Attached: Untitled.png (625x605, 158K)

Stonetoss does it again.

Attached: mpv-shot0097.jpg (1440x1080, 252K)

That's odd, because I back when I was a naive college student who gave everyone the benefit of the doubt and worked with the campus GSA every single tranny I met, from their teens up to their late 50s, was a mentally unstable and vindictive person that even homosexuals didn't want to deal with. When people give glowing reviews to all the gays and the trannies they allegedly know, I usually suspect they're lying.

Probably to remove all problematic people from the universe and it removed the “problematic” people from their community.

>stonetoss

Attached: pathetic asuka.jpg (700x483, 36K)

Surely most people are completely indifferent. I've knowingly known one in my entire life, it's like having a strong aversion to aardvarks.

Source?

maybe, but even those indifferent people think they are weird/creepy and would hold their kids tight when passing one on the street

Statistically, most people are Chinese men who have no probability of ever having a wife because their culture is prone to murdering female infants.

Attached: 1539828345142.jpg (1291x1771, 370K)

I've met literally dozens of trans people because I worked as part of a trans support group that did outreach to other support groups in neighboring cities. It's a mixed bag but I met more that just wanted to try to live their best life. Outside of situations where you're going to incidentally meet a wide variety of trans people, the ones that wear it on their sleeve are obviously going to be the most prominent and noticeable ones. You have the usual cast of bitter hons that envy anyone that transitioned young, but you also have older trans people that had to struggle through life in an era where they couldn't demand anyone change for them and the only way to live life was to better themselves. Naturally, I've met younger trans people that you wouldn't glance twice at if you passed them on the street, some of which were humble, gentle people just trying to get by in life, and you probably have too without knowing it.

>Most people don't care, dude.
>Maybe, but even the ones that don't care actually do care!
Or maybe they don't care?

>and you probably have too without knowing it.
trannies are this delusional

I love a good excuse to post this.

Attached: Stonessoss.jpg (1000x1000, 451K)

sorry everyone thinks you are creepy sweatie, many of us cartoon enthusiasts deal with a similar stigma

X-DDD

Attached: 1557467682830.png (1500x500, 276K)

I only knew one transsexual personally and they were fine.
But they were also autistic and notably smarter than I am, and I'm no dummy.

Alright stonetoss it's a good joke but you've made it 3 times now. Think of another one.

>Saving face.
Wow

Could you make me a sandwich?

Hating biggots is a form a biggotry.

One in six is not 'most', user.

You know... trannies at least know they have a problem and they try to solve it.
I wonder if you'll ever even get to step 1.

But he abides. And abiding is practically synonymous with consenting.

Depends on location and situation. I find college students general conflate issues with their personal identity, probably since it's their first time away from their parents/in a space of actual learning and discussion with different opinions. I've never really met a trans person I thought was an asshole or "unstable". The worst trans person I met was literally disowned by their parents and would never admit that fact because it hurt too much. She would complain a lot about how everyone thought she was a piece of shit and how she just hated everybody, but your background kinda describes who you are, regardless of who you are.

tl;dr, I think most trans people go through a lot of shit so they're probably not going to be the most stable individuals.

99.9999999999% it is extremely easy to tell, and giving a child hormones before they realize the gravity of the decision is sick honestly

You don't get it, it's funny when mentally ill people kill themselves. The next one is going to be about people with Down syndrome hanging themselves.

really makes you think

>You know... trannies at least know they have a problem and they try to solve it.
?
sure i have lots of problems, i don't think mutilating myself and demanding society praise me for it will solve them though

i me a lot of trans people when i traveled to thailand and honestly they were like any other community of people i met, some where a bit loopy, others just quiet and shy, some funny, some bitter like in any other place. mind you i am as cis and straight male as they come and at no opint i had anyone single me out for that or tell me to check my privilege or anything, we mostly talked about ghibli movies and about our lives

A surprising fact: Most humans tend to act out how they are treated by society at large, regardless of race, age, gender, or sexual identity.

stonetoss threads are cancer and against >>>/global/rules/4 >>>/global/rules/9 >>>/global/rules/10 >>>/global/rules/11 and >>>Yea Forumsrules/1
OP is a faggot.
Do your part to help purge this board of subhumans like him by reporting this thread.
Here's a link so you don't have to scroll up to the top of the page.
sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=108271430

>at no opint i had anyone single me out for that or tell me to check my privilege or anything
well that's great and all, but i don't live in thailand and the western ones are a lot more uppity

Based.
>wordswordswords
Antifa cuck.

>Haha, a lot of trans people commit suicide!

This is a joke

dilate

Just because you personally are uncomfortable with something doesn't mean it's inherently bad. People should be free to do what ever they want to their own bodies

>global rule 4: dox or raids
how is that related?
>global rule 9: evading a ban
im not banned?
>global rule 10: spamming
this is one thread
>global rule 11:advertising
dont talk about comics on the comics board!!!
>co rule 1: western origin
is stonetoss not western? i genuinely don't know where he's from

why are you seething enough to lie

>indifferent
Until they actually meet one.
They're disgusting and obnoxious.

>i don't think mutilating myself and demanding society praise me for it will solve them though
So what is the solution?
Suppress it? Mutilate themselves and let society ridicule them for it?

i never said it was inherently bad (except in the case of a child), just that most people are uncomfortable with it

Announcing a report is a bannable offense, you disgusting newfag.
>Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

I could share so many stories of the people I've met, but I don't think you have any interest in having an honest discussion about it. I'm sure you're very confident in your opinions formed entirely around greentexts and twitter screencaps.

these were all western trans girls, they came to thailand because there is a specialized clinic for vaginoplasty of international fame.
they were trnasgirls frum usa, germany, new zealand, china, france, mexico, argentina, etc.

now granted, these were all upper class people with a lot of money to throw around on international tavel so they were a lot less resentful and bitter than your standard trans

OoOoOo am I?

Its funny when trannies kill themselves because they run around screaming that their mental illness and mutilated genitals is just a lifestyle choice that everyone else should support, and kill themselves anyway when they realize they will never pass.

Yeah it's exactly like aardvarks. Aardvarks that are inserted into every comic book, cartoon and TV show whenever the opportunity arises. Remind me what color the aardvark flag is? And when is aardvark month? I need to mark it on my calendar.

Not that user, but giving hormones to a young child is a terrifying prospect because there's not really any science that says "transitioning" is good for people. The sample sizes on the statistics are too small to be significant, and the technology isn't really there to confirm or deny the state of someone's brain structure, so you have to rely primarily on self-reporting which is deeply undependable from a child.

Anyway, this comic: is it really just another suicide joke? I thought it'd be like the final stone in LGBTQ+. Because there's a lot of letters in the acronym now, so it's like collecting stones, maybe? But then they snap themselves away and I don't really get how that follows the rules of the Gauntlet or what it has to do with it.

>live their best life
Literally instathot speak

50% of them are disappearing, but it should only be 40% if you wanna be accurate about it.

>being this assblasted at having your bullshit mocked so perfectly
Sorry if words hurt your brain

Do you love anyone?
I am asking because you are displaying psychopathic traits.

Children don't get hormones. At best, teens can get blockers only after counseling and there's a limit to how long they can be used. You're rarely going to see anyone under 17 get on hormones.

7 words vs 70 words
Jesus, the butthurt left is embarrassing.

The worst part is that I can't tell if this is an edit making fun of how retarded stonetoss is, or if the dipshit that actually makes these comics thought that was a good joke

No!

>But he abides. And abiding is practically synonymous with consenting.
This is a black thing, isn't it?

I'M A BLACK MAN WITH A SHORT BLACK MAN

The "huh?" ruins it.
That was so close to being a respectable, if not lazy, edit.

>One in six is not 'most', user.
Why are you lumping everyone else into a monoblock? The largest single group being smaller than every smaller group added together doesn't mean the largest single group isn't the statistical majority.

>being this desperate to dismiss facts

And those trannies' names? Albert Einstein.

Yes, I have great family and friends, and was also raiaed right, so i have no desire to chop my dick off and 40% myself.

This is like a "how do you do fellow kids" attempt to be shitty in the hope some dude will repost it on facebook while nodding approvingly.

you mean 9 words

>Why are you lumping everyone else into a monoblock?

Because you did.

"Statistically, most people are Chinese men"

>The largest single group being smaller than every smaller group added together doesn't mean the largest single group isn't the statistical majority.

Um.... yeah, that is what it means in fact.

Do you think maybe he's trying to get his suicide joke trending on Twitter or something? Because I could see that, and it might have worked maybe five years ago, but the algorithms are smarter than that these days and will be able to tell whether he's actually related to Infinity War.

I don't care about stonetoss, but boy do I love stonetoss threads.

Attached: 1557280496718.jpg (720x480, 55K)

Or maybe 99.9% of humanity is problematic in some manner.

It's useful shorthand in this situation. It's more that a significant part of the support group's work is getting trans individuals to understand that even if their ideal life isn't something that could be achieved, it's still worth pursuing the best version of that life that they could attain. We focus mostly on the idea that the only person you should ever expect to control is yourself, so growing more confident and comfortable in yourself is a more realistic solution that expecting others to accommodate you. The fact that most of the support leaders are older transwomen that transitioned before Twitter or Tumblr even existed gives a certain degree of perspective to them that a lot of the trans people growing up on the internet and thrusting themselves into hugboxes lack.

Is Stonetoss the comic that's going to turn Yea Forums liberal? It makes all its positions look so bad.

Nice try, but transwomen don't make it to old age.

>stonetoss

Attached: seen enough.gif (332x195, 834K)

But you also seem to have no problem laughing at people who are in such a shitty situation that they turn to expansive corrective surgery and are statistically more likely to commit suicide, partly because of society's hostility.

You also seem to be blaming their predicament on upbringing, rather than an innate factor such as a neurological disconnect between psychological identity and their body.

Callous and shortsighted, and, again, leaning to the psychopathic.

I think he probably meant '14 words'.

I've met elderly transwomen. I think you're just engaging in wishful thinking.

I think its turning Yea Forums more based, putting trannies on (increased) suicide watch.

Subtle.

Sari is a Trans girl

Could it be he is a double agent?

Where do you even get the 40% statistic? Can you show me the study to see if you've understood it correctly?

Seriously, what is wrong with you?

What a poser, you talk a big talk about aardvarks but I bet you haven't even read Cerebus.

When the first few comics came out, I honestly thought Stonetoss was an ironic lambaste of the right wing. I thought we were supposed to be laughing at how stupid the ideas in the comic were.

THE
LEFT
CAN'T
MEME

basically I've only met two that were actually pretty cool, and they were the ones who were dealt the shittiest hands out of the rest of them with shit like getting kicked out of their homes, being beaten, etc.
i'm sure part of it is because a lot of people just flat out suck, but it's pretty easy to see why some people dislike them if their only exposure is the loudest and most vocal minority of them
the only people that I unironically have a problem with is the chinese, and that's limited to the retards that go to other countries for education and then fuck off and leave. the amount of people i've had loudly speaking chinese during exams and then getting caught is hilarious and sad

You'd be surprised, user. The ones that make it to old age have been through some real shit. Part of the reason so much of the support group is about introspection is because they know deep introspection and self-betterment is the only way to get through life that long.

>the right thinks it can meme
>literally just variations on wojack and pepe for the past half decade
?

...Who, ironically, is a (former) hermaphrodite written by someone with a psychotic paranoid hatred of women.

Hypercrisis!

There is no 'the' left, user.

Literally none of it is due to society being hostile. Society coddles trannies more now than ever and they still drop like flies.
The bitter pill is that transgenderism probably has comorbidity with all sorts of other mental illnesses, the highest of which being depression because of the impossible nature of their delusions.
Nobody wants to try researching how to remove the delusion, just how to passably cater to it.

It’s like taking someone from /r9k/ who seriously believes he can meet his waifu, giving him a flashlight and a VR headset, and blaming da warudo when he takes his headset off one night when he’s 35 and decides his life is a joke that needs to reach the punchline.

They're in a shitty situation because they unironically fell for the tranny meme.
I would be more sympathetic, but all they do is try to get others to fall for the tranny meme, continuinh the cycle of disgusting, obnoxious, mutilated abominations.

>durrrurruurr too much words Brain hurts
Channers confirmed as legit retards primed and ready for newspeak (it already started, you sound like fucking neanderthals or 1984 bugmens typing "orange man bas")

It's not a meme just because you disagree with it.

too.much.words

What compels people to spam this shitty comic?

Sounds like someone is bitter.
Back to plebbit with you.

Attached: 1550975683851.gif (379x355, 507K)

>Literally none of it is due to society being hostile. Society coddles trannies
You are embarrassingly out of touch. Do you just make shit up or were you dumb enough to believe someone else making shit up?

This one’s actually funny

Yikes

The amount of replies these threads get.

Easy (You)s.

This is like the 10th time hes made the same joke. Also this comic probably took like less than an hour to draw like jesus christ.

DUuuuuuur too much words

Oh no, they're being denied the honor of appearing on an epic Youtube Kids meme review. Now I'll never get to hear my hero Cockmongler69 read the left's rad memes in another tab while I browse Yea Forums.

ATTENTION MODS!
DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS AND DELETE THIS SHITTY, RULE BREAKING THREAD!

Attached: 1764201.png (576x1024, 158K)

No, it's a meme because no amount of drugs or surgery will make you a girl.

Based Reddit living in Yea Forums collective head rent free

ATTENTION MODS!

Attached: 1653411.png (2774x3000, 542K)

>making memes political
You're both fucking retards
Fuck electionfags
Fuck american politics
Fuck normalfags and leftfags that unironically believe that memes are a hate symbol
Fuck rightfags for unironically believing that shit too because it got popularized
FUCK lazy retards that can't make OC to save their goddamn life and just insist on spamming unfunny wojaks and pepes
and FUCK THE JANNIES FOR NOT DOING THEIR JOB

Attached: Fuck Pepe and Fuck Wojak.gif (400x534, 136K)

Moderation has stopped caring about this board

I think he probably keeps doing this joke because people concede it was the one time he was funny.

Otherwise it really is
>Racism is bad. No it's not. Smug Face.

That's a good point, the real problem with the trans community is that when ever anyone tries to do.any scientific research or verify the studies that have happened before, even ones that could be beneficial to the community in the long run, the trans cry misogyny and nothing gets learned or done.

The truth is no one really knows what the long term effects of hormone blockers and transitioning outside of anecdotes and case studies.

This is the real problem, not that some people want to transition their bodies, who the fuck cares what other people do to themselves , but we need to know all the facts

According to who, you? I'll pass.

ATTENTION MODS!

Attached: 1764369.png (1646x1709, 380K)

It's not breaking any rules just because your feelings are hurt.

You're reducing it to binary logic, that people are either Chinese men or not Chinese men. That's not a particularly useful analytic.

If you think you would have it easier as a tranny at any other point in history you’ve been popping more than estrogen

You can't even pass on an anonymous message board. I don't even want to think about how gross you look in real life.

Attached: but why.gif (581x327, 3.72M)

Sure lmao

ATTENTION MODS!

Attached: 1764495.jpg (2350x1850, 517K)

Yeah, I'm sure cutting off your dick and growing out your hair will make you the pretty Disney princess that you think you are. You can't change bone structure or chromosomes, tranny-chan

ATTENTION MODS!

Attached: 1764219.gif (512x512, 810K)

Some people post on Yea Forums but don't care about Yea Forums. Their urge for personal gratification overrules the preservation of the community's quality. That's life.

Fixed it for you, next time make it so the text isnt for ants.

Attached: 1561068109057.png (1000x935, 189K)

Imagine getting this mad over a shitty drawing

Attached: 1551027545081.jpg (777x439, 99K)

They're fucking retards who want to satisfy their ego with easy (You)'s

ATTENTION MODS!

Attached: 1764082__explicit_artist-colon-whatsapokemon_oc_oc+only_oc-colon-sign_anus_blushing_body+writing_dar (750x859, 197K)

>Literally none of it is due to society being hostile.

Oh. You are completely insane. Right...

>probably took like less than an hour to draw

If that took longer than fifteen minutes he needs to up his game.

Completely agree, and it is therefore sad you went that way with it.

I like Stonetoss.
I'm really not sure why you're in this thread.

>We need to know the facts
It's more like we just need to be real about our current technological limitations and let people understand that we don't have a trusty, silver bullet for whatever is going on with them.

Psychology as an entire discipline faces this problem. You can sort of throw drugs at people but honestly we don't understand most mental concerns well enough to treat them. I think current depression treatment is 60% effective through meds, but people can also sometimes pull out of depression with non-medical therapy.

It's a difficult field. The facts aren't available, you don't get to know them. You just need to be cautious and understand the media has even less understanding of the situation than the doctors do, and the doctors frankly don't understand it yet.

Haven't thrown this one up in a while.

Attached: oops1.png (150x145, 18K)

Hey,Yea Forums. Have you noticed that barneyfag never replies to these kind of posts?
Really interesting, isn't it?

Attached: 1546848604601.png (1360x961, 99K)

ATTENTION MODS!

Attached: 1764073__explicit_artist-colon-konigbouncer_oc_oc-colon-lilac+chaser_crotchboobs_expansion_growth_im (2148x2092, 353K)

>another joke about trannies killing themselves

Attached: 980.jpg (846x846, 348K)

A single post and a bunch of redditors got assblasted.

Way to go my user.

I'm here to remind you that Yea Forums was better before you started shoving your politics everywhere.

Now that my message has been passed along, I can quietly wait until the thread is deleted.

DON'T YOU GET IT YOU LIBTARD?! SUICIDE AND FBI STATISTICS ARE FUNNY!! LOL! FUCK THEM TRANNIES AM I RIGHT?!

*dab*

Attached: bqbvcdbnro001.jpg (1200x1200, 50K)

Well, he may look gross... but you? You are filth.

It's still $0.04 per (you), user. I don't care, I have a job, but some losers supplement their monthly allowance with this pathetic nonsense.

Attached: Jerry.jpg (213x250, 12K)

Yea Forums is already liberal. even /pol/tards don't come here anymore cuz they get regularly btfo

ATTENTION MODS!

Attached: 1764433.png (513x670, 146K)

That's pretty far from coddling. You've got Twitter off in the distance giving thumbs up and saying how pretty you are, then you've got the real world where you're systematically denied medical coverage, have to jump through hoops to have some letters on your driver's license rearranged, and get harassed by people that hate you for being alive.

Say ...You don't think that user is actually Barneyfag do you?

>i literally cant stop thinking about Reddit cock

Everybody knows that Barneyfag is the one that posts the cropped pony pics in the first place.

>trans
>people

ATTENTION MODS!

Attached: 1652287.png (808x1200, 620K)

There are plenty of other threads you could be posting in that are to your liking. You yourself sound exactly like the problem you're complaining about.
Also, trannies killing themselves isnt "politics".

Attached: 1557355659367.png (500x460, 26K)

It's an edit

Attached: toss.png (1000x1000, 205K)

>Dio Drumph

Is that really what you think transsexuals are going for? Rather than trying to correct a fundamental wrongness?
You think people get their bodies irreversibly - and, in my opinion, detrimentally - altered for shits and giggles?

you an other ones replying to that post are exhibiting that ridiculous holier than thou demeanor the lefties do when they get called out.

ATTENTION MODS!

Attached: 1653236.png (905x1280, 818K)

Tuere's only one way to know.

Attached: 1553179972995.png (386x284, 137K)

>Trump administration bans the use of the words "science" and "evidence"
>BUT THE CHOMOZOMES
For fuck's sake, at least make up your mind.

Didn’t even finish the snap before 40%

Well he has already ban evaded once.

>how dare you call a man a man!
Im not sorry.
Go dilate.

"Easier than trannies throughout history" is a different statement from "Have it easy in society". One is comparative to only other trannies, the other is in the context of society as a whole - where transsexuals are frequently demonized and even has the government itself throwing them out of their own jobs.

ATTENTION MODS!

Attached: 1764239.png (1920x1080, 992K)

Please don't pretend that Stonetoss is only posted in Stonetoss threads.

Who, barneyfag or the pony poster in this thread?
Because Barneyfag's been banned a lot more than just once.

>Completely agree, and it is therefore sad you went that way with it.
But Chinese men aren't a majority if it's binary. I didn't go that way with it at all.

Attached: file.png (1000x1500, 303K)

Kek

Memes are for tardos like that channertard that tried to pull a Christchurch in Dallas 3 years ago

ATTENTION MODS!

Attached: 1652543.jpg (874x1280, 120K)

I thought Barneyfag got IP range banned, same that happened to TMSfag

The pony poster in the thread.

Attached: shill.png (625x605, 152K)

futa on shota is the hottest shit in the world

Attached: 1544283554675.jpg (240x320, 64K)

Thats because the tranny janny deletes Stonetoss threads for no reason.
Either Stonetoss is allowed to have a thread, or enjoy seeing it everywhere else.

>memes used to be better and have more effort put in them!
You're not wrong

futadom is god tier

ATTENTION MODS!

Attached: 1653562.png (1000x800, 141K)

Where's the inflation one?

You cling to the indefensible notion that no variations exist among the billions of people on Earth.
That is dumber than I can express in words.

In most people - the vast majority - the physical sex aligns with their gender identity, ie.they are "cisgendered".
However, in a small minority, their physical sex and gender identity - a hardwired neuropsychological quality - are different.
It would be inexplicable if it were any other way. It would be as if no left-handed people existed.

Not complicated, is it?

>Futa on shota
You're halfway there user. Soon you'll realize that what you really like is shota

>this thread

Attached: 1549887868245.jpg (1224x1060, 259K)

Does NiP still make new shit?