Oh no no no no

FUCKING BENDIS!

god dammit! Who's the idiot at DC who screwed this up royally?!

I don't want him anywhere fucking near Batman with his wannabe Punisher / Red Hood knockoff after how badly he fucked marvel!

Attached: RCO024_1559722626.jpg (1040x1600, 462K)

Jason or Dick.

Batman wasn’t in a good spot regardless thanks to King. But to answer your question, OP, nearly everything can be traced back to Dan Didio

Bendis isn't doing anything with Batman. He's just using him in his story and that's that. Now if you're a fan of the LoSH...

I have lost count of how many times DC played the "mysterious vigilante shows up in Gotham and mess with Batman" card. But i'm sure Bendis will make it even less original if only to get those sweet, sweet clickbait titles he craves for.

Fuck you dipshit. I loved king's batman.

In that case I hope his stay at DC is short as possible before he gets booted out on his ass again.

Is that a bionicle?

Leviathan looks like a turian

>it's a me- Mario

I am not enjoying Bendis's run with Supes overall, but I am enjoying Leviathan, like a lot. I think its pretty good stuff.

Fuck you, you brain-let cunt with terrible taste.

Fuck off King. Your Mister Miracle was shit too

Just keep him as far away as fucking possible with batman.

>I am enjoying Leviathan,
no it sucks.

I don't think bendis is as bad as everyone says and I think most people on here are NPCs when it comes to his works. He isn't great but he's far from the worst

>complains about Bendis
>but thinks King's Batman was good?

Does not compute

I haven't seen batman give a shit about the crime he fights since Arkham.

I miss that fucking batman.
Not this near-murderous edgelord.

It's going to be a character that no one really cares about, like Batwoman

What a complete nothing statement from a faggot that doesn’t even read comics. Fuck you

The first two issues and lead up in Action were good so
Fuck
You
Memesters

Cope

Way to prove his point you cringy spaz

here is your (You), Bendis' whore.

Tim?

Bendis pls.

Tim is on Young Justice, another Bendis book, so he's off the table

>his wannabe Punisher / Red Hood knockoff
Explain how this makes ANY sense? And please, take your time.

>Way to prove his point you cringy spaz
Bendisfag wants to be a black man and have anal sex with Bendis?

Alright then let me elaborate; saying “he’s bad but not the worst” without proper examples or anything to reinforce his point is useless to this conversation. He’s welcome to that opinion, be it misinformed or simply by taste that I don’t agree with. Personally I can’t understand why anyone would willingly say that about Bendis given his infamous habits and the fact that he hasn’t written anything of value in over 10 years.

I apologize for the knee jerk response

I pity you

Attached: 1548788005373.png (1022x731, 643K)

totally chill and reasonable, healthy ways to think and share

It's one of the Bat-Family, we just don't know which.

Does anyone else find Bendisfag to be rather... troubled? -

bendis is gay, has a foot fetish, and is only attracted to black males

this is an open secret in the industry

I completely agree with you user, but you'll get called an NPC or Bendis for expressing this. His Superman hasn't been good, but it's no worse than shit Jurgens has shit out and his Action Comics has actually been readable. I think people are just going into his books wanting to hate it because of all his awful stuff the past few years. He honestly should only be on one book right now though and it should be Action. Let someone else write Superman while he writes the street level stuff he can't ever seem to leave.

Attached: 1446832744693.gif (419x237, 1.36M)

Maybe, I'm hoping it's Kate Kane bc that could be an interesting status quo, but that's not what your initial statement portended

So does bendisfag have a black kink, thats the only way i can explain his ebony fetish

fire Bendis and print a literal written apology for ever publishing his garbage.

Brian Bendis wants to Batman so fucking badly it hurts. He literally made an entire comic event for the Superman books starring an evil organization from the Batman books as the end all, be all of all evil organizations, and the current incarnation of said evil organization is even led by someone in the Bat-Family. Then there's the big Legion of Super-Heroes relaunch that we already know will start a now immortal member of the Bat-Family living thorughout the ages.

What's next? A Batman Senpai' character will literally impregnate a supporting member of Superman's cast to seal the deal on the Superman cucking?

Fucking hack deserves to be fired, but nepotism has him sitting pretty. Fuck you, DC. You tanked so many books lately

It's become apparent that Bendis has crushes on various characters, and uses others to live out his own sordid fantasies.

Batman's Leviathan literally obliterated Superman's world. If that doesn't show that Batman swallowed Superman's world, i don't know.

I'm not buying anything that that prick Bendis is on.
i dont understand DC's thinking.. all the hate about SJW shit not selling , nobody likes it.. yet they bring him on?

Superman was always Batman's bitch. Bendis is just making it an explicit fucking.

Attached: Bendis run.jpg (400x349, 24K)

Someone can explain me how Bendis just arrived DC and was given like 10 books, lots of say and is sinking all his books.

Was Tomasi's LE COMFY run any better with it by constantly shoving Batman and Damian everywhere? Go fuck yourself. At least something is happening during Bendis run.

This

Screw up what, literally nothing has happened in all those dozen issues other than the word Leviathan being thrown around as if we're supposed to be intimidated or something.

Attached: 220px-The_Mystery_of_the_Druids_Coverart.jpg (220x281, 18K)

Hrs friends with the right people and dumbasses thought his well known name was positive buzz

>At least something is happening during Bendis run.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Nigga, during the New 52 Liefeld was given tons of books to write and draw, despite sunking every one of them. Nepotism will always rule

I'm just glad that many are disliking Bendis and his sales aren't doing as good.

Long time friend of Jim Lee, Geoff Johns and Diane Nelson.

Contrarian faggot, what good is happening with him at the wheel?

Bendis's YJ is great and Leviathan seem decent so far. His other work for DC is bad.
It's definitely not Jason and I don't see how Dick could pull this off since he's currently Ric.

With the way DC has been treating the Titans lately, I think that Leviathan may be a Titans member who went nuclear.

Bendis' inserts of his daughter appeal to nobody but his own self.

Is this serious? Tell me this isn't series? I just, no, just...no.

>Bendis's YJ is great and Leviathan seem decent so far.
YJ sells like shit.

Superman becoming a hunk of a black meat. YUM. Just imagine him streching Lois' tight little white pussy with his now swarty BBC!

Attached: SUPERMAN BLACKED.jpg (1988x3056, 981K)

>YJ is great
Teen Lantern is a goddamn abomination

I agree with you.
However, King's run was my first time reading Batman's comics. Having said that, suggestions from others on I should read?

you are retarded like bendis or you are bendis

>King's run was my first time reading Batman's comics.
The thought of that being the case of many people fill me with absolute dread as a fan of the character.

Superboy Prime, I know you are out there, please kill Bendis and King..

Did you know Bendis adopted a black girl but gave her back after she failed to get straight A's?

It's going to be Roy Harper.

You're an insufferable, unreasonable faggot.

This shit is fucked up man, really creepy. I get that you think it's extreme or whatever but your brain is fucked

But why/how would he have such vast resources and clout and stuff, and be so pragmatic. I'm a Roy casual but isn't he a smaller time character?

See ya on Young Justice, where for his next trick, Bendis will make Tim gay .He also has to make Kon gay too or else he and Tim can't be a couple.

Ok I need to take a walk after reading this. These are the people your sharing a board with. Just let that sink in. It's enough internet for day.

I mean, it's daunting jumping into a run while it's in the middle of the story.
On top of that I didn't have access to LCS + regular income till the tail end of New 52. Rebirth seemed like a good place to jump in.
I did ask for suggestions because Knightfall is the only other run I can think of and I get the feeling that there's a better place to start.

King's has a solid core, you can do worse, he's just run out of steam and gone off course and various other metaphors. Could have been 36 issues instead of 86. Anyway just read the Morrison from start to finish. Don't take anything anyone says in this thread too seriously, Bendis threads are the garbage disposal of Yea Forums.

I'm starting to think that Bendis browses Yea Forums.

OK. I just beg of you. Ignore everything you've read from King's run. The guy hates Batman as a character and symbol, and everything is pretty much written so you'd agree with his opinion of the character. It's literally a run made by a hater designed to make others believe literall bullshit about the character.

Download Grant Morrison and Peter Tomasi's run on the character, Grant Morrison, Mark Waid, and Joe Kelly's JLA run, and some other tales. Specially the whole Legends of the Dark Knight run.

King's literally trying to deconstruct Batman as a terrible hero and a sick person who shouldn't do what he does and is wrong to believe all the stuff that he do.

Roy is a smaller time character and currently dead. However, I think that DC might make him Leviathan because they seem intent on screwing over the Titans franchise:

Dick is Ric

Donna is confirmed to be working for BWL

Wally is a killer

Cyborg and Starfire are getting controlled by Darkseid

Beast Boy, Ms.Martian and Kyle Rainer are possibly working for the BWL.

Jericho and Rose are having face-heel turns.

A bunch of Titans characters died in HiC.

The only two who aren't getting screwed over are Raven and Terra.

Tomasi needs to stop fetishizing kids

I get what you're saying, the Titans have had... a hard life lately, but whomever Leviathan is feels to me like a promotion rather than a character assassination. Leviathan isn't shown to be some shitty or unreasonable madman thus far, and is probably quite capable.

Dont apologise. We need more jerks and smart assholes in this shithole.

He looks exactly like an Exo from Destiny actually, Bungie should unironically sue

>Desperate to defend Bendis by complaining about Tomasi
>Always brings up kids right after

Very suspicious

Is Future Tim back already?

This, obviously.

You're thinking with logic.
All the explanation you need is looking up "Ronin", the character from Marvel.

Leviathan ending
>Damian kills his Mother
>He will sell his soul to the devil For Immortality
>Legion will feature Jon meeting an old Batman 666

roy is a tech genuis and died so him reviving after wally killed him and mutilated his body made him evil

Everyone keeps forgetting Roy.

Azrael?

oh? what are they going to do? establish a support net for the lower class so they don't turn to crime to survive? free mental health care and support so there's no crazy raving homeless people in the street? a supportive community that welcomes everyone, eradicates alienation, and actively works towards the self-fulfillment of all of its members???

Well, one that will be original will be the character underneath the mask.
Bendis doesn't use old characters in new ways anymore, he's trying to set himself up for movie credits.

Look for a "hush" like figure, but for Superman.

Definitely getting some Saren vibes.

Attached: 1331993646711.jpg (1280x1600, 512K)

is that a destiny character?

>I HACKED A LANTERN CORE
>I'M NINE

Attached: IMG_7982.jpg (1009x970, 187K)

I haven't read anything about Leviathan yet. Is it just Not-Hydra or is there more to it?

Tbf that's the problem with capeshit EVERYTHING has been done before.

>Teen Lantern
>Eleven

>Leviathan seem decent
The dialog is Tom King Tier, senpai.

Attached: Event Leviathan 001-006.jpg (961x394, 64K)

Glad I'm not the only one. When I saw it I actually thought it was a destiny comic or something. Because of the Leviathan raid

Attached: screen-shot-2017-03-28-at-32008-pmpng.jpg (1300x649, 38K)

Who actually likes this garbage

Bendis can't do anything to LOSH that will annoy me more than the shit I've put up with since the Waid thoughtcrime started.

>bendis doing something that even Yea Forums doesn't have much of an objection to
lol no